The Traveling Bride Reviews

The Traveling Bride 5
  • Betty

Betty Chen · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Easy Peasy Wedding Planning

GG from The Traveling Bride definitely made our Bermuda Beach Wedding as smoothly as possible with our 1 night stay in Bermuda from cruise ship. Reliable, cordial and professional.

The Traveling Bride 6
    The Traveling Bride 7
    Sent on 05/14/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Betty! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish we had more time to hang out. When you come back to Bermuda please let me know I would love to catch up. All the best xo gg
  • Allison

Allison Vain · Married on 12/04/2019

Wedding Planning Perfection

Planning a destination wedding can be an extremely stressful task and we would not have been able to do it without the help of Gg and her team!
    From our very first meeting with Gg, she was able to gain an understanding of exactly what we were looking for and kept our ideas and interests at the forefront during every step of the process. We truly felt that our vision was coming to life!
    Gg remained in contact with us (and all family members eager to help) and was quick to respond to every comment, question or concern along the way.
    During our visits to the island she organized all venue tours, food and wine tastings, hair and makeup trials and engagement photo shoots. She attended all events and kept detailed record of our likes and dislikes and immediately got to work on implementing any changes we suggested. She made us feel confident in our decisions and presented us with all options to make sure our Wedding Day was going to go exactly as we imagined.
    The final product was better than we could have ever dreamed. Not only were we blown away by the florists, photographers, hair/makeup team, musicians and resources that she was able to set us up with, but by her presence and professionalism every step of the way.
    Gg remained professional in a way that made us feel comfortable, relaxed and taken care of throughout the entire experience. We received numerous comments and praise from our guests about her level of involvement and her dedication to ensuring that every guest had an amazing experience.
    We could not have done this without her, will be forever grateful for her help and would recommend the use of her services over and over again!

The Traveling Bride 8
    Sent on 05/15/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Allison & Christopher, What a week! I had SOOO much fun with all of your family and friends. It was a pleasure working with you both and hope that we all meet up again in Bermuda. Send my love to both sets of parents - and all of the crazy groomsmen. They had me on my toes! xoxo gg
  • Kristina

Kristina Vaninetti · Married on 10/16/2019

Absolutely beautiful wedding in Bermuda

Ever since I had first seen the videos on the Traveling Bride website where you are taken down the paths to each location, I just knew this is where I want to get married. I fell in love with the Stonehole Bay location and it is more beautiful in person! Some people might be a little hesitant to pick a destination wedding due to the unknown, but Giuliana really came through for us and eased any anxiety or concerns that we had throughout the planning process. She made us feel confident that everything was going to be perfect on our wedding day, and it truly was and so much more! The process was so stress free because she really took care of everything. I don't even feel like we had to do one thing for the planning, just basically show up!

We booked our date about 10 months in advance and Giuliana was in communication with us as often as we needed throughout this time; very quick with her responses and informative. She offered her opinions truthfully and genuine, from suggesting to have my flowers purchased from etsy so I have the ability to keep them, to suggesting to have my hair and makeup done on the cruise ship instead of in Bermuda to be more cost effective. To me, this is going above and beyond the "wedding package".

The wedding day: The bus (included in the package) picked us up at the cruise ship port and brought us to the beautiful location that I still can't even believe exists because it's just so perfect. The type of location that you don't even need to enhance in photos and honestly photo filters look worse than the original. The ceremony was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more - weather was beautiful and perfect! The photographer, Alex, was AMAZING! He knew what looked good in photos, body placement, height ranges in group shots, etc. Just absolutely perfect and captured the true beauty of the day!

If any couple is looking to do a destination wedding, DO IT! Absolutley go to Bermuda and you better choose the Traveling Bride to plan it because it will be better than even your dreams could even imagine! I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend! Thank you so much for giving us the most beautiful and perfect wedding that I had been envisioning since I first watched those videos on thetravelingbride.com

The Traveling Bride 9
    The Traveling Bride 10
    The Traveling Bride 11
    The Traveling Bride 12
    The Traveling Bride 13
    Sent on 10/27/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Kristina & Jason!! OMG! Thank you for this amazing review. You were both a dream to work with and I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. So happy it all worked out. Wishing I could have met you both. Next time you come out to Bermuda or Miami PLEASE let me know and we will meet up for a drink! Keep in touch - All the best xoxo gg
  • Arecelly

Arecelly Perez · Married on 09/19/2019

Perfection!

I have nothing but praises to shout for Giuliana at the Traveling Bride. Our Wedding unfortunately coincided with a category 3 hurricane. Yet she managed to make everything go off without a hitch! We had the perfect ceremony and reception. She has even won over my hard to crack husband (he’s been recommending her left and right ever since) and she stood well within our budget. She’s also so sweet and made the most delicious cookies for everyone. So glad we went with her for our wedding planning!

Sent on 09/28/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Arecelly! Thank you so much for everything! It was a pleasure working with you both and I hope to hand you those cookies to you in person next time you are in Bermuda! My staff had a great time and loved meeting all of your family. All the best and hope to meet up in Miami or Bermuda soon! xoxo gg

Kelly Fitzsimmons · Married on 08/17/2019

Totally exceeded our expectations!

We contacted GG to assist in planning a beach wedding ceremony and casual reception while we were in Bermuda for only 7 hours on a cruise stop. It was an incredible wedding experience! We trusted her with our request to get us to a private beach for the vows and man, did she deliver!! GG and her team put together the most amazing day to help us get the most "bang for our buck". From the venue, to her crew, to the food and cake, to her professionalism.... it was spectacular! Everyone raved about the entire experience, especially the cliff jumping. So fun and memorable!!

The Traveling Bride 14
    The Traveling Bride 15
    The Traveling Bride 16
    Sent on 09/23/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Kelly! So happy this all worked out! First sand bar wedding :) Had a wonderful time working with you and hope to meet you all one day soon. Wishing you and your family all the best! If you are ever out in Bermuda again please reach out xo gg

Erin Kelly · Married on 07/25/2019

The Traveling Bride made my wedding day dreams come true!

We loved working with GG and the rest of the Traveling Bride staff. They made the wedding planning process very easy and simple for us. We changed our location a few times in the early stages and she was great with giving us options and detailed prices for each one, she was also very responsive. The vendors she uses are great! The flowers were beautiful, the cake was delicious, the catering staff was courteous and everything was better than I expected. Being a perfectionist, I was very nervous getting married somewhere I've never seen but GG was very detailed with the plans and she calmed my nerves by answering my thousands of questions. We loved working with her!

The Traveling Bride 17
    The Traveling Bride 18
    The Traveling Bride 19
    Sent on 09/15/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Erin! So happy it all worked out. Wishing I could have had a chance to meet you all in person. It was a pleasure working with you and your mom. Wishing you all the best! Please if you are ever in Miami or Bermuda let me know I would love to meet up for drinks!! xo gg

Liz Hamel · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

GG was absolutely amazing to work with, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking to book a wedding or vow renewal in Bermuda! Her knowledge of the island is unmatched and she will go above and beyond for you! She had terrific ideas that I would have never thought of, and made planning my vow renewal seamless, all the way from Massachusetts. GG was so easy to reach via phone, text, and e-mail, and was so pleasant and funny to speak to. She was attentive to every detail and had perfect recommendations. She made this special occasion easy and enjoyable- two very important things!

Sent on 06/18/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

So much fun working with you Liz!! Wishing I was onsite for this one. I look forward to the day that we meet in person. It was a pleasure and I am sure we will meet up soon. Wishing you and your family all the best xo gg

Steven Perricone · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing, Enthusiastic and Extremely Knowledgeable

We would easily recommend The Traveling Bride to our friends. Not only were they extremely easy to work with but they seemed to know Bermuda extremely well. Although we are from Canada, the long distance planning was a breeze with the Traveling Bride. All of the vendors they paired us with were absolutely incredible and really tried hard to make our wedding special (i.e the pastor, photographer, violinist, reception venue). Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

The Traveling Bride 20
    The Traveling Bride 21
    The Traveling Bride 22
    Sent on 06/09/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Steve & Liz, Thank you for the kind words. It was so amazing to meet you both. By far you had to be the cutest first look moment ever. I hope that we will cross paths again in Bermuda, Canada or even Miami! Keep in touch and I wish you both all the best! xo gg
  • Georgina

Georgina Challacombe · Married on 11/07/2018

Exceptional service throughout and delivered our dream wedding

Giuliana was recommended to us by a couple of vendors in Bermuda to help organise our wedding. We arranged a call with her as we had initially planned to organise everything ourselves...I can't say how glad we are that we thought better of that and went with The Travelling Bride!
    Giuliana was on hand whenever we had any questions and dealt with all of the necessary (but not very exciting) paperwork etc. When one of our vendors let us down in spectacular style just a couple of months before our wedding day, she stepped in straight away and delivered something even more amazing for us. There's no way we could have achieved the same ourselves from overseas and she didn't stop until she was sure everything had gone to plan on the day. Behind the scenes, she made continuous check in's with each of the different aspects of our wedding throughout the day (beach wedding, sunset cruise, reception) even making sure that the hotel had arranged our taxis at the end of the night (anyone who's tried to get a taxi in Bermuda will understand this is not straight forward!!). Much of her efforts were way over and above what she was contracted to deliver and we are so incredibly grateful for the recommendations we received. We can't recommend The Travelling Bride (Gg) highly enough, she was amazing and took so much of the stress out of the whole process and ensured we had the most wonderful, memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 12/01/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Georgina & Simon! Thank you so much for all the kind words! I had a blast working with you both. I enjoyed every skype call and look forward to one day meeting you both! Please keep in touch and KEEP IN TOUCH!! xo gg

John Savage · Married on 10/13/2018

GG is the BEST there is!

We interviewed six different people for our wedding planner, and it honestly was one of the easiest decisions made. GG was by far the best choice. Her professionalism, attention to detail, experience, and insight was obvious even from our first 30 minutes on the phone together. We both have crazy hectic jobs, and GG truly was the reason our wedding we envisioned came together.
    I can honestly say both our wedding day and the events surrounding it turned out even better than we had ever imagined.
    GG is exceptional is so many ways, but especially in providing insight and guidance on everything about our wedding. She immediately brought relief and trust for us as we began making decisions on our wedding. Aside from guiding us every step of the way (and even past the wedding), GG also inspired us with many ideas about the entire weekend in Bermuda (Golf outing, welcome party, boat day, etc.). GG is certainly well-connected on the island. We went with every vendor she recommended and they were all beyond fabulous. She also negotiated on our behalf with all vendors and ensured delivery on-time and on-budget! Her team is amazing and made sure that every single detail was attended to.
    Our friends keep telling us that we need to do another wedding next year, because it was so much fun! We could not have done it without GG. She is forever a part of our family, with all of our guests continually asking how she’s doing and whether we should expect cookie shipments soon😊 We were the most relaxed Bride and Groom on our wedding day and that is solely thanks to GG, who handled absolutely everything and allowed us to enjoy our big day. We will never be able to thank her enough and can never recommend her enough. She is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 12/27/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Ahhhh! Thank you so much - I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with you both and meet and bond with everyone in the family. It was so much fun and as you might remember I was in tears as you all left - What an amazing group of people you have around you. Hey I'm ready to do it all over again whenever you are ready to come back I will be waiting! Send my love to everyone and yes if someone needs cookies I can send some out from time to time xo miss you guys! Thank you for everything!!! gg

Shaun White · Married on 10/10/2018

Exceeded our highest expectations!

Our decision to hire Giuliana (The Travelling Bride) as our wedding planner in Bermuda was the best decision we could have possibly made!
    From our initial interaction with Giuliana, her sincerity, passion for her job, and desire to make our day special was demonstrated time and time again. Simply put, she exceeded our expectations!
    She was always extremely quick to respond to our questions, and frequently went above and beyond with suggestions or recommendations to ensure our special day was perfect! Giuliana’s support and assistance during our wedding and while on-site was invaluable.
    Everything was well organized, and prepared perfectly!
    Our wedding photographer, Alex Masters, was simply brilliant! He captured the wedding and our special day with simply stunning photos, and helped to ensure we had a diverse mixture of ceremony, formal, non-formal, emotional, and fun moments to now enjoy forever. Alex not only took breathtaking photographs, but he also exceeded our expectations with having all our pictures uploaded and available for our review or download before we even arrived home from our wonderful Bermuda vacation.
    Our Officiate, Leon, did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable. He performed a beautiful wedding ceremony that was personal and specific to our needs and preferences. He was great!
    Thank-you again Giuliana for helping us create the perfect day!
    Sincerely,
    Shaun and Cathy

Sent on 11/16/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Shaun & Cathy!! So thankful for this AMAZING review :) #60!!!! You will hold and even more special spot in my heart! ;) It was a pleasure working with you both and having the opportunity to meet your children. Such a small this world. To meet clients from Canada not too strange but meeting people who have kids that will be attending my husbands old high school! That's just nuts! I wish you all the best. When you come back we must have some drinks! xo gg

Klara · Married on 08/28/2018

Giuliana and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with. Professional, smart, hard-working, organized, amazing women that genuinely love and care about what they do and we had a blast working with her. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, she was ALWAYS there with great advice. We can't say enough about how positive our experience was. The day of the wedding was perfect and magical. We would highly recommend Giuliana & her team without hesitation.

The Traveling Bride 23
    The Traveling Bride 24
    The Traveling Bride 25
    Sent on 09/10/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Klára & Nick! Thank you so much for the review. It was wonderful working with you both. I will miss our skype sessions and chat's about Bermuda shorts ;) I wish you both all the best and I know I will see you again in Bermuda or maybe Canada next time! Please keep in touch xo gg

Jhustine · Married on 08/24/2018

Let me tell you up front, working with Giuliana was the best wedding decision we ever made! Wedding planning with her was so much easier and enjoyable! She helped us formulate a vision for our wedding when we had no clue about anything! Giuliana was consistently available to give us advice and answer all questions. She was so honest and humble. I was always impressed by her quick response times, her organization skills, her efficiency, her attentiveness, her professional disposition and her work ethic. It’s evident that she is passionate and that she sincerely loves helping couples plan their perfect day. However, what makes Giuliana truly exceptional is twofold. In addition to her skills mentioned prior, it’s her personality. After I first spoke to her over the phone I could tell instantly she is a kind, warm, charismatic and genuine person, and humorous! Honestly, it felt like talking to a friend, so personable and easy to talk to, yet at the same time always professional. What resonated most was meeting her in person and everything that she did for me thereafter. She definitely goes out of her way with a smile. She even took us grocery shopping! My wedding day was stress free because Giuliana handled everything! She took care of my bridesmaids and I, and made us sandwiches!! That day she definitely went beyond her role as a wedding planner. At my reception she assisted me in unexpected ways (and that she did not have to do!) as she genuinely cares, and for that I am truly grateful. I’ll never forget how she made me feel that day. I have the utmost admiration and respect for her as a wedding planner and as a person. I would regard her as more of a friend now. We are so lucky and thankful to have met her, and for her to have orchestrated the perfect wedding for us. It’s truly inexpressible to describe what a great experience it was to work with Giuliana. There are too many nice things to say about her! She is one hell of a wedding planner!!! -Jhustine and Boldi

The Traveling Bride 26
    The Traveling Bride 27
    The Traveling Bride 28
    Sent on 09/20/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Jhustine & Boldi - Thank you so much for the amazing review. It was my pleasure to help you out. I had an amazing time meeting you and all of your family. By far one of the most fun pre wedding groups I have had this year! I am so happy that we keep in touch and I know we will meet up again someday soon. Thank you for showing me a couple of new things including the interpreter! That was the coolest thing to see. I need to learn some sign language :) xo gg

Janet · Married on 08/19/2018

She did a fabulous job coordinating everything. We got married on the beach in Bermuda and when we arrived she was chasing people off the beach so the photographer could do his thing. It was an awesome experience!

Sent on 10/09/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

lol :) Anything for my couples. So glad to have meet you both. I hope that we meet again in Bermuda - Maybe again next year? Wishing you both all the best xo gg

Carl · Married on 08/08/2018

GG was extremley responsive to our requirements and her knowledge and connections meant that we had variety of choices to make our special day perfect.

Sent on 09/24/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Carl & Laura! It was a pleasure working with you both. So happy it all turned out well. Wishing you both all the best and hope to one day meet you both in Bermuda! Have a wonderful day - gg

Gailyn · Married on 08/04/2018

From the moment we first spoke on the phone I knew I wouldn't want anyone other than Giuliana and her staff. She was upfront, honest and made recommendations on location but supported any decision I made. She was always in contact and easy to reach if my wedding party or myself had any questions at all.

As I sat in the salon on the cruise the morning of my wedding I watched as the clouds rolled over and poured rain on Bermuda. Giuliana had been in contact with my fiance (now husband) all morning and they made the call an hour before our beach ceremony to move it to a beautiful location at Newstead resort. Everything on our end was seamless. Giuliana and her assistants made sure everyone made it to the new location (vendors, photographer and even our family who had flown out there). I honestly never once felt stressed on my wedding day and I owe that all to Giuliana. She is amazing at her job and due to that we had an amazingly beautiful wedding, more than we could have wished for despite the pouring rain!

Thank you so much for everything you did for us!
    - Gailyn and Joshua

The Traveling Bride 29
    The Traveling Bride 30
    The Traveling Bride 31
    Sent on 06/16/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Gailyn & Josh! Congratulations! :) So glad that it all worked out. Loving the pictures - Wishing I could have been in Bermuda to meet you all. I wish you both all the best and hope to one day meet you & Josh in person! Please keep in touch! Thank you so much for the kind words - I really appreciate it! xoxo gg

Brielle · Married on 07/27/2018

Brandon & I randomly met GG last summer while we were on the island “wedding planning”. At that time, we already had our venue booked and we thought that we could successfully plan the wedding ourselves. However, after talking with GG on the Ubervida one night, I quickly realized that I really had no idea what I was doing. (Especially when dealing with vendors in a foreign country!) I was so reluctant at first on spending money on a wedding planner since my (now husband) and I are still in school and have very little income, but I can’t stress enough how having GG was so worth it!!! Her rates are very reasonable for all of the heart & soul that she puts into every little detail… & not to mention all of the experience, knowledge, and connections she has!!

GG made my dream wedding come to life. From the moment we got to Bermuda, GG was there all smiles. Always offering to do things that she definitely did not need to do… just because she is a kind person. GG really goes above and beyond for her clients to the extent that I have NEVER seen before!!!

Words cannot express my gratitude for GG & her staff. We are so happy that we had GG plan our wedding. Best customer service that I have ever received from someone! She truly was a pleasure to work with and I can say that if I didn’t have her, I don’t know what I would have done. Furthermore, GG is always super easy to reach, always in contact and upfront and honest about everything. She worked with our tight budget as well, and made the best out of what we had to work with and showed us where it was important to spend our money on. It’s the small details that matter & GG thinks of them all. & Last but not least, GG managed to win over my dad (which is incredibly hard!!!) with her charming and genuine personality.

GG- We love you! Thank you for making our wedding stress free & the best week of our lives. We are truly so thankful, grateful and so happy we have gained you as a friend!

Xoxo

The Traveling Bride 40
    The Traveling Bride 41
    Sent on 08/08/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Brielle & Brandon :) I can not thank you enough for the prompt and AMAZING review. You just came back from your honeymoon!! I am so happy that we ended up together. I had so much fun with your parents, friends and family. I could not have thought of a better way to spend my week. It was a pleasure working with you and of course your father who is now my buddy! lol ;) Please keep in touch. I look forward to seeing you all again in Bermuda, Miami - really anywhere - I know it will be a good time. Hugs to mom & dad! xoxo gg

Gerri · Married on 07/12/2018

Amazing Service!!!! From the moment I first spoke to Giuliana Gonsalves and The Traveling Bride, I knew I had made the best choice for wedding planners for our Bermuda Wedding. Giuliana was amazing. She handled all of the arrangements from booking The Unfinished Church, to finding us a minister, retaining the services of a photographer and violinist to reserving Jobson’s Cove for us! Giuliana was always quick to respond to emails and phone messages. When we had trouble getting a response from a craftsman in Bermuda, Giuliana was able to contact him in order for us to have a very special Bermuda Cedar ring box and groomsmen gifts personally designed for us. She even picked it up and shipped it to us before the wedding. When we, along with all 21 of our guests, were late for our own wedding due to traffic issues, unlike me, Giuliana was calm and immediately jumped to action when our shuttle arrived. Everything at the ceremony was perfect. We could not have planned such an amazing day from such a long distance without Giuliana and The Traveling Bride. My only regret is that we could not take Giuliana on the cruise from the US to Bermuda. We would have had a blast together! My husband and I highly recommend The Traveling Bride for all your wedding planning! Thanks GG!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Gerri for the amazing review. I have that on my bucket list! Taking a cruise with my clients to help out the entire way. I am so happy that I had a chance to meet you all and enjoy some hugs. I hope that the next time you come out to Bermuda that we can have more time together. Keep in touch and all the best! xo gg

Amy · Married on 07/09/2018

I cannot describe how thankful I am for GG. Throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, she was helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable. She executed every detail of my dream wedding.

When the day of my wedding dawned rainy and miserable, she contacted every vendor and got them to move all the services back one day. I don't know how she managed to do it, but she rebooked Jobsons Cove, our Ukelele player (he sounded absolutely amazing), Ubervida yatch, catering, cupcakes, and transportation (all within 30 minutes!!). The next day was beautiful and everything went off without a hitch. It was without a doubt the best day of my life, and GG made it all happen.

Sent on 07/13/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Amy & John! It was my pleasure to plan your big day! Most of the time moving a wedding a day over is not the norm but I knew the boat portion of your day was really important. All the vendors knew that and happily changed the date. I am so happy it all worked out and wish I was there to have met you both in person. Please keep in touch and the next time you come out to Bermuda please let me know I would love to take you out for a drink :) xo gg

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2018

gg was absolutely fantastic to work with. We had a "just the two of us" wedding but I always felt like gg still gave us her full attention even though we were small potatoes compared to many of the weddings she plans. She was very responsive to every question we had, giving us good advice as we made decisions about our wedding day. From venue to travel to officiant, photographer, and our after ceremony dinner, gg selected wisely on all accounts. We couldn't be happier with the services she provided and I would highly recommend her. She ensured our day was special and everything went perfectly as planned.

The Traveling Bride 42
    The Traveling Bride 43
    Sent on 07/22/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Lisa & Will thank you so much for the kind review. It was so nice to meet you both! Really happy that you both enjoyed yourselves and I hope to meet up again in Bermuda :) Please keep in touch xo gg

Taryn · Married on 07/01/2018

Right off the bat Gg was very responsive and willing to discuss any concerns that we had about having a destination wedding. She responded to our initial inquiry the very next morning after I sent her an email on New Year’s Eve. I immediately loved her and didn’t even want to consider working with any other wedding planner. About a year before the wedding, I was in Miami for vacation and she offered to come pick me up from my hotel and bring me to dinner. It was so nice to finally meet her and really solidified my choice. Planning a destination wedding could have been really stressful, but I knew that Gg had every single detail taken care of. Even when it did become stressful, she was there to help iron out the kinks. We cruised into Bermuda with all of our wedding decor and she had taxis ordered and ready for us to get to the venue. Once we arrived at the venue she was waiting for us with open arms. She made sure the day went smoothly by making us lunch and having everything set up even better than I could have imagined. She made sure that the guests arrived safely and on time. The ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect. Gg gave us the wedding of our dreams in Bermuda. I can honestly say that I consider Gg a friend and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride!

The Traveling Bride 44
    The Traveling Bride 45
    The Traveling Bride 46
    The Traveling Bride 47
    The Traveling Bride 48
    Sent on 08/04/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Taryn & Matt! OMG the photos! Love it. Thank you so much for posting them. I need to add them to my wall. It was a HUGE pleasure working with you both. So happy that I was in Bermuda for this and yes we will for sure see each other again soon. Please keep in touch! Thank you for the kind words and helping me reach 50 reviews!! xoxo gg

John · Married on 06/25/2018

GG was amazing! More than helpful before and during the wedding and reception afterward. I would highly recommend her to plan anyone's wedding on Bermuda!

Sent on 07/24/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

John & Karin! I had an amazing time with you all. It was a pleasure working with you both. It was by far one of the best times I've had on Calico Jacks to date. Jumping off the plank at the end of the night with you both - highlight of my year :) keep in touch and hope to party with you all in Bermuda again soon xo gg

Katie · Married on 06/25/2018

A huge thank you goes out to The Traveling Bride (GG and her staff) for helping to make our wedding day beautiful and perfect in every way. GG was always available to us; whether chatting on the phone or responding quite promptly via email. She made sure to provide vendor options that suited our needs; and followed through with each and every task we asked for, even under our time crunch! GG was so awesome, she even ran to the store before our ceremony to get a cake container so we could carry our top tier back home! We can thank Bermuda for the gorgeous weather on our day, but have the Traveling Bride to thank for providing exceptional service that met our every need leading up to and on our wedding day! GG and her staff at The Traveling Bride come highly recommended. -K & N

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Katie & Nethom! Congrats on EVERYTHING!!! So happy for you both. Super happy to have had the chance to meet you both and connect before the wedding. Thank you for trusting me with all the details. It was a pleasure. I hope to meet up again in Bermuda or anywhere else! Please keep in touch and ALL THE BEST :) xoxox gg
  • Kira

Kira Pack · Married on 06/02/2018

Above and Beyond

I cannot stress enough the joy and pleasure of having the Traveling Bride work with me to plan my wedding. GG did an amazing job - from the moment we first spoke until the moment we left for our honeymoon. From the very beginning. she was willing to go above and beyond to turn my dream wedding into a reality. Truly, there is no one I know that is as good at their job as GG. She made the planning process easy and actually fun! There was no detail too small that she didn't cover. No moment I had doubted her skillset. I trusted her with my WEDDING and it was better than I could have even imaged. GG even stayed up all night a week before the wedding to make a taco piñata from scratch. She put together a presentation for our venue to convince them to let us use a portion of the property that had been off-limits in the past. She's like the fairy godmother of wedding planning. Her preparedness made her stand out from every other planner I had vetted, and there was never a moment where her and I were not on the same page. She was constantly working to make every last detail perfect. Having GG plan my destination wedding was not only a blessing, but a real pleasure. She made my day incredible, and most importably, stress-free! How many brides can say that?! Every single thing she did for us, she did with a smile. I can't imagine what my wedding would have been without her. Not only is she an extraordinary planner, but she's an extraordinary person. It was an honor to work with her and I highly recommend her to anyone looking to plan a wedding the right way. Truth is... my friends and family STILL talk about how magic my was wedding was - and consider it to be the best they had ever attended. I owe that privilege to the Traveling Bride, and although my wedding is long since past, I still consider GG to be a friend, and a member of our new family.

The Traveling Bride 49
    The Traveling Bride 55
    The Traveling Bride 56
    Sent on 02/23/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

:) Kira & David! Thank you SOOO much for the amazing review. It warms my heart to read this. It was a huge learning curve for me as you came up with so many amazing new ideas. My fav has to be the sand castle. The stories I have about that sand castle lol It was my pleasure to have helped you both get to the "altar" and I have to say what an amazing family. I had so much fun getting to know everyone. Thank YOU - you gave me the opportunity to spread my wings with new vendors, creative setups and the BAND!!! HELLOO!!! Love RIPE!!! I now know all about ridders and all the in's and out's when it come's to bringing talent to Bermuda. Grateful to have meet you both. I truly appreciate it. Miss you both and hope to see you SOON in Bermuda!!! xoxo gg

Nic · Married on 05/25/2018

We had the best time planning our wedding with GG. We wanted a really low key but special wedding for just the two of us. GG found us the perfect room, on a holiday, with a great photographer, hair and makeup, and officiant. She checked up on us, cared about how we were doing, was flexible with the odd things we wanted, and made us feel like we were with family. Could not recommend more. I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Nic for the kinds words! I had an amazing time working and finally meeting you both. I am in awe of the love that you both have for each other. It was an honor to witness you both getting married and then have the chance to hang out for drinks. Thank you for trusting me with such an important day! I hope to meet up with you both again soon :) Keep in touch and all the best! xo gg