The Traveling Bride Reviews

The Traveling Bride 7
  • Betty

Betty Chen · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Easy Peasy Wedding Planning

GG from The Traveling Bride definitely made our Bermuda Beach Wedding as smoothly as possible with our 1 night stay in Bermuda from cruise ship. Reliable, cordial and professional.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The Traveling Bride 18
    The Traveling Bride 19

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Betty! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish we had more time to hang out. When you come back to Bermuda please let me know I would love to catch up. All the best xo gg
  • Allison

Allison Vain · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Wedding Planning Perfection

Planning a destination wedding can be an extremely stressful task and we would not have been able to do it without the help of Gg and her team!
    From our very first meeting with Gg, she was able to gain an understanding of exactly what we were looking for and kept our ideas and interests at the forefront during every step of the process. We truly felt that our vision was coming to life!
    Gg remained in contact with us (and all family members eager to help) and was quick to respond to every comment, question or concern along the way.
    During our visits to the island she organized all venue tours, food and wine tastings, hair and makeup trials and engagement photo shoots. She attended all events and kept detailed record of our likes and dislikes and immediately got to work on implementing any changes we suggested. She made us feel confident in our decisions and presented us with all options to make sure our Wedding Day was going to go exactly as we imagined.
    The final product was better than we could have ever dreamed. Not only were we blown away by the florists, photographers, hair/makeup team, musicians and resources that she was able to set us up with, but by her presence and professionalism every step of the way.
    Gg remained professional in a way that made us feel comfortable, relaxed and taken care of throughout the entire experience. We received numerous comments and praise from our guests about her level of involvement and her dedication to ensuring that every guest had an amazing experience.
    We could not have done this without her, will be forever grateful for her help and would recommend the use of her services over and over again!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    The Traveling Bride 20

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Allison & Christopher, What a week! I had SOOO much fun with all of your family and friends. It was a pleasure working with you both and hope that we all meet up again in Bermuda. Send my love to both sets of parents - and all of the crazy groomsmen. They had me on my toes! xoxo gg

Liz Hamel · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

GG was absolutely amazing to work with, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking to book a wedding or vow renewal in Bermuda! Her knowledge of the island is unmatched and she will go above and beyond for you! She had terrific ideas that I would have never thought of, and made planning my vow renewal seamless, all the way from Massachusetts. GG was so easy to reach via phone, text, and e-mail, and was so pleasant and funny to speak to. She was attentive to every detail and had perfect recommendations. She made this special occasion easy and enjoyable- two very important things!

Sent on 06/18/2019

The Traveling Bride's reply:

So much fun working with you Liz!! Wishing I was onsite for this one. I look forward to the day that we meet in person. It was a pleasure and I am sure we will meet up soon. Wishing you and your family all the best xo gg

Steven Perricone · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing, Enthusiastic and Extremely Knowledgeable

We would easily recommend The Traveling Bride to our friends. Not only were they extremely easy to work with but they seemed to know Bermuda extremely well. Although we are from Canada, the long distance planning was a breeze with the Traveling Bride. All of the vendors they paired us with were absolutely incredible and really tried hard to make our wedding special (i.e the pastor, photographer, violinist, reception venue). Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    The Traveling Bride 21
    The Traveling Bride 22
    The Traveling Bride 23

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Steve & Liz, Thank you for the kind words. It was so amazing to meet you both. By far you had to be the cutest first look moment ever. I hope that we will cross paths again in Bermuda, Canada or even Miami! Keep in touch and I wish you both all the best! xo gg
  • Georgina

Georgina Challacombe · Married on 11/07/2018

Exceptional service throughout and delivered our dream wedding

Giuliana was recommended to us by a couple of vendors in Bermuda to help organise our wedding. We arranged a call with her as we had initially planned to organise everything ourselves...I can't say how glad we are that we thought better of that and went with The Travelling Bride!
    Giuliana was on hand whenever we had any questions and dealt with all of the necessary (but not very exciting) paperwork etc. When one of our vendors let us down in spectacular style just a couple of months before our wedding day, she stepped in straight away and delivered something even more amazing for us. There's no way we could have achieved the same ourselves from overseas and she didn't stop until she was sure everything had gone to plan on the day. Behind the scenes, she made continuous check in's with each of the different aspects of our wedding throughout the day (beach wedding, sunset cruise, reception) even making sure that the hotel had arranged our taxis at the end of the night (anyone who's tried to get a taxi in Bermuda will understand this is not straight forward!!). Much of her efforts were way over and above what she was contracted to deliver and we are so incredibly grateful for the recommendations we received. We can't recommend The Travelling Bride (Gg) highly enough, she was amazing and took so much of the stress out of the whole process and ensured we had the most wonderful, memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 12/01/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Georgina & Simon! Thank you so much for all the kind words! I had a blast working with you both. I enjoyed every skype call and look forward to one day meeting you both! Please keep in touch and KEEP IN TOUCH!! xo gg

John Savage · Married on 10/13/2018

GG is the BEST there is!

We interviewed six different people for our wedding planner, and it honestly was one of the easiest decisions made. GG was by far the best choice. Her professionalism, attention to detail, experience, and insight was obvious even from our first 30 minutes on the phone together. We both have crazy hectic jobs, and GG truly was the reason our wedding we envisioned came together.
    I can honestly say both our wedding day and the events surrounding it turned out even better than we had ever imagined.
    GG is exceptional is so many ways, but especially in providing insight and guidance on everything about our wedding. She immediately brought relief and trust for us as we began making decisions on our wedding. Aside from guiding us every step of the way (and even past the wedding), GG also inspired us with many ideas about the entire weekend in Bermuda (Golf outing, welcome party, boat day, etc.). GG is certainly well-connected on the island. We went with every vendor she recommended and they were all beyond fabulous. She also negotiated on our behalf with all vendors and ensured delivery on-time and on-budget! Her team is amazing and made sure that every single detail was attended to.
    Our friends keep telling us that we need to do another wedding next year, because it was so much fun! We could not have done it without GG. She is forever a part of our family, with all of our guests continually asking how she’s doing and whether we should expect cookie shipments soon😊 We were the most relaxed Bride and Groom on our wedding day and that is solely thanks to GG, who handled absolutely everything and allowed us to enjoy our big day. We will never be able to thank her enough and can never recommend her enough. She is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 12/27/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Ahhhh! Thank you so much - I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with you both and meet and bond with everyone in the family. It was so much fun and as you might remember I was in tears as you all left - What an amazing group of people you have around you. Hey I'm ready to do it all over again whenever you are ready to come back I will be waiting! Send my love to everyone and yes if someone needs cookies I can send some out from time to time xo miss you guys! Thank you for everything!!! gg

Shaun White · Married on 10/10/2018

Exceeded our highest expectations!

Our decision to hire Giuliana (The Travelling Bride) as our wedding planner in Bermuda was the best decision we could have possibly made!
    From our initial interaction with Giuliana, her sincerity, passion for her job, and desire to make our day special was demonstrated time and time again. Simply put, she exceeded our expectations!
    She was always extremely quick to respond to our questions, and frequently went above and beyond with suggestions or recommendations to ensure our special day was perfect! Giuliana’s support and assistance during our wedding and while on-site was invaluable.
    Everything was well organized, and prepared perfectly!
    Our wedding photographer, Alex Masters, was simply brilliant! He captured the wedding and our special day with simply stunning photos, and helped to ensure we had a diverse mixture of ceremony, formal, non-formal, emotional, and fun moments to now enjoy forever. Alex not only took breathtaking photographs, but he also exceeded our expectations with having all our pictures uploaded and available for our review or download before we even arrived home from our wonderful Bermuda vacation.
    Our Officiate, Leon, did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable. He performed a beautiful wedding ceremony that was personal and specific to our needs and preferences. He was great!
    Thank-you again Giuliana for helping us create the perfect day!
    Sincerely,
    Shaun and Cathy

Sent on 11/16/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Shaun & Cathy!! So thankful for this AMAZING review :) #60!!!! You will hold and even more special spot in my heart! ;) It was a pleasure working with you both and having the opportunity to meet your children. Such a small this world. To meet clients from Canada not too strange but meeting people who have kids that will be attending my husbands old high school! That's just nuts! I wish you all the best. When you come back we must have some drinks! xo gg

Klara · Married on 08/28/2018

Giuliana and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with. Professional, smart, hard-working, organized, amazing women that genuinely love and care about what they do and we had a blast working with her. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, she was ALWAYS there with great advice. We can't say enough about how positive our experience was. The day of the wedding was perfect and magical. We would highly recommend Giuliana & her team without hesitation.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    The Traveling Bride 24
    The Traveling Bride 25
    The Traveling Bride 26

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Klára & Nick! Thank you so much for the review. It was wonderful working with you both. I will miss our skype sessions and chat's about Bermuda shorts ;) I wish you both all the best and I know I will see you again in Bermuda or maybe Canada next time! Please keep in touch xo gg

Jhustine · Married on 08/24/2018

Let me tell you up front, working with Giuliana was the best wedding decision we ever made! Wedding planning with her was so much easier and enjoyable! She helped us formulate a vision for our wedding when we had no clue about anything! Giuliana was consistently available to give us advice and answer all questions. She was so honest and humble. I was always impressed by her quick response times, her organization skills, her efficiency, her attentiveness, her professional disposition and her work ethic. It’s evident that she is passionate and that she sincerely loves helping couples plan their perfect day. However, what makes Giuliana truly exceptional is twofold. In addition to her skills mentioned prior, it’s her personality. After I first spoke to her over the phone I could tell instantly she is a kind, warm, charismatic and genuine person, and humorous! Honestly, it felt like talking to a friend, so personable and easy to talk to, yet at the same time always professional. What resonated most was meeting her in person and everything that she did for me thereafter. She definitely goes out of her way with a smile. She even took us grocery shopping! My wedding day was stress free because Giuliana handled everything! She took care of my bridesmaids and I, and made us sandwiches!! That day she definitely went beyond her role as a wedding planner. At my reception she assisted me in unexpected ways (and that she did not have to do!) as she genuinely cares, and for that I am truly grateful. I’ll never forget how she made me feel that day. I have the utmost admiration and respect for her as a wedding planner and as a person. I would regard her as more of a friend now. We are so lucky and thankful to have met her, and for her to have orchestrated the perfect wedding for us. It’s truly inexpressible to describe what a great experience it was to work with Giuliana. There are too many nice things to say about her! She is one hell of a wedding planner!!! -Jhustine and Boldi

Sent on 09/20/2018
    The Traveling Bride 27
    The Traveling Bride 28
    The Traveling Bride 29

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Jhustine & Boldi - Thank you so much for the amazing review. It was my pleasure to help you out. I had an amazing time meeting you and all of your family. By far one of the most fun pre wedding groups I have had this year! I am so happy that we keep in touch and I know we will meet up again someday soon. Thank you for showing me a couple of new things including the interpreter! That was the coolest thing to see. I need to learn some sign language :) xo gg

Janet · Married on 08/19/2018

She did a fabulous job coordinating everything. We got married on the beach in Bermuda and when we arrived she was chasing people off the beach so the photographer could do his thing. It was an awesome experience!

Sent on 10/09/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

lol :) Anything for my couples. So glad to have meet you both. I hope that we meet again in Bermuda - Maybe again next year? Wishing you both all the best xo gg

Carl · Married on 08/08/2018

GG was extremley responsive to our requirements and her knowledge and connections meant that we had variety of choices to make our special day perfect.

Sent on 09/24/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Carl & Laura! It was a pleasure working with you both. So happy it all turned out well. Wishing you both all the best and hope to one day meet you both in Bermuda! Have a wonderful day - gg

Gailyn · Married on 08/04/2018

From the moment we first spoke on the phone I knew I wouldn't want anyone other than Giuliana and her staff. She was upfront, honest and made recommendations on location but supported any decision I made. She was always in contact and easy to reach if my wedding party or myself had any questions at all.

As I sat in the salon on the cruise the morning of my wedding I watched as the clouds rolled over and poured rain on Bermuda. Giuliana had been in contact with my fiance (now husband) all morning and they made the call an hour before our beach ceremony to move it to a beautiful location at Newstead resort. Everything on our end was seamless. Giuliana and her assistants made sure everyone made it to the new location (vendors, photographer and even our family who had flown out there). I honestly never once felt stressed on my wedding day and I owe that all to Giuliana. She is amazing at her job and due to that we had an amazingly beautiful wedding, more than we could have wished for despite the pouring rain!

Thank you so much for everything you did for us!
    - Gailyn and Joshua

Sent on 06/16/2018
    The Traveling Bride 30
    The Traveling Bride 31
    The Traveling Bride 32

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Gailyn & Josh! Congratulations! :) So glad that it all worked out. Loving the pictures - Wishing I could have been in Bermuda to meet you all. I wish you both all the best and hope to one day meet you & Josh in person! Please keep in touch! Thank you so much for the kind words - I really appreciate it! xoxo gg

Gerri · Married on 07/12/2018

Amazing Service!!!! From the moment I first spoke to Giuliana Gonsalves and The Traveling Bride, I knew I had made the best choice for wedding planners for our Bermuda Wedding. Giuliana was amazing. She handled all of the arrangements from booking The Unfinished Church, to finding us a minister, retaining the services of a photographer and violinist to reserving Jobson’s Cove for us! Giuliana was always quick to respond to emails and phone messages. When we had trouble getting a response from a craftsman in Bermuda, Giuliana was able to contact him in order for us to have a very special Bermuda Cedar ring box and groomsmen gifts personally designed for us. She even picked it up and shipped it to us before the wedding. When we, along with all 21 of our guests, were late for our own wedding due to traffic issues, unlike me, Giuliana was calm and immediately jumped to action when our shuttle arrived. Everything at the ceremony was perfect. We could not have planned such an amazing day from such a long distance without Giuliana and The Traveling Bride. My only regret is that we could not take Giuliana on the cruise from the US to Bermuda. We would have had a blast together! My husband and I highly recommend The Traveling Bride for all your wedding planning! Thanks GG!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Gerri for the amazing review. I have that on my bucket list! Taking a cruise with my clients to help out the entire way. I am so happy that I had a chance to meet you all and enjoy some hugs. I hope that the next time you come out to Bermuda that we can have more time together. Keep in touch and all the best! xo gg

Amy · Married on 07/09/2018

I cannot describe how thankful I am for GG. Throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, she was helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable. She executed every detail of my dream wedding.

When the day of my wedding dawned rainy and miserable, she contacted every vendor and got them to move all the services back one day. I don't know how she managed to do it, but she rebooked Jobsons Cove, our Ukelele player (he sounded absolutely amazing), Ubervida yatch, catering, cupcakes, and transportation (all within 30 minutes!!). The next day was beautiful and everything went off without a hitch. It was without a doubt the best day of my life, and GG made it all happen.

Sent on 07/13/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Amy & John! It was my pleasure to plan your big day! Most of the time moving a wedding a day over is not the norm but I knew the boat portion of your day was really important. All the vendors knew that and happily changed the date. I am so happy it all worked out and wish I was there to have met you both in person. Please keep in touch and the next time you come out to Bermuda please let me know I would love to take you out for a drink :) xo gg

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2018

gg was absolutely fantastic to work with. We had a "just the two of us" wedding but I always felt like gg still gave us her full attention even though we were small potatoes compared to many of the weddings she plans. She was very responsive to every question we had, giving us good advice as we made decisions about our wedding day. From venue to travel to officiant, photographer, and our after ceremony dinner, gg selected wisely on all accounts. We couldn't be happier with the services she provided and I would highly recommend her. She ensured our day was special and everything went perfectly as planned.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    The Traveling Bride 33
    The Traveling Bride 34

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Lisa & Will thank you so much for the kind review. It was so nice to meet you both! Really happy that you both enjoyed yourselves and I hope to meet up again in Bermuda :) Please keep in touch xo gg

Taryn · Married on 07/01/2018

Right off the bat Gg was very responsive and willing to discuss any concerns that we had about having a destination wedding. She responded to our initial inquiry the very next morning after I sent her an email on New Year’s Eve. I immediately loved her and didn’t even want to consider working with any other wedding planner. About a year before the wedding, I was in Miami for vacation and she offered to come pick me up from my hotel and bring me to dinner. It was so nice to finally meet her and really solidified my choice. Planning a destination wedding could have been really stressful, but I knew that Gg had every single detail taken care of. Even when it did become stressful, she was there to help iron out the kinks. We cruised into Bermuda with all of our wedding decor and she had taxis ordered and ready for us to get to the venue. Once we arrived at the venue she was waiting for us with open arms. She made sure the day went smoothly by making us lunch and having everything set up even better than I could have imagined. She made sure that the guests arrived safely and on time. The ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect. Gg gave us the wedding of our dreams in Bermuda. I can honestly say that I consider Gg a friend and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    The Traveling Bride 35
    The Traveling Bride 36
    The Traveling Bride 37
    The Traveling Bride 38
    The Traveling Bride 39

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Taryn & Matt! OMG the photos! Love it. Thank you so much for posting them. I need to add them to my wall. It was a HUGE pleasure working with you both. So happy that I was in Bermuda for this and yes we will for sure see each other again soon. Please keep in touch! Thank you for the kind words and helping me reach 50 reviews!! xoxo gg

John · Married on 06/25/2018

GG was amazing! More than helpful before and during the wedding and reception afterward. I would highly recommend her to plan anyone's wedding on Bermuda!

Sent on 07/24/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

John & Karin! I had an amazing time with you all. It was a pleasure working with you both. It was by far one of the best times I've had on Calico Jacks to date. Jumping off the plank at the end of the night with you both - highlight of my year :) keep in touch and hope to party with you all in Bermuda again soon xo gg

Katie · Married on 06/25/2018

A huge thank you goes out to The Traveling Bride (GG and her staff) for helping to make our wedding day beautiful and perfect in every way. GG was always available to us; whether chatting on the phone or responding quite promptly via email. She made sure to provide vendor options that suited our needs; and followed through with each and every task we asked for, even under our time crunch! GG was so awesome, she even ran to the store before our ceremony to get a cake container so we could carry our top tier back home! We can thank Bermuda for the gorgeous weather on our day, but have the Traveling Bride to thank for providing exceptional service that met our every need leading up to and on our wedding day! GG and her staff at The Traveling Bride come highly recommended. -K & N

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Katie & Nethom! Congrats on EVERYTHING!!! So happy for you both. Super happy to have had the chance to meet you both and connect before the wedding. Thank you for trusting me with all the details. It was a pleasure. I hope to meet up again in Bermuda or anywhere else! Please keep in touch and ALL THE BEST :) xoxox gg
  • Kira

Kira Pack · Married on 06/02/2018

Above and Beyond

I cannot stress enough the joy and pleasure of having the Traveling Bride work with me to plan my wedding. GG did an amazing job - from the moment we first spoke until the moment we left for our honeymoon. From the very beginning. she was willing to go above and beyond to turn my dream wedding into a reality. Truly, there is no one I know that is as good at their job as GG. She made the planning process easy and actually fun! There was no detail too small that she didn't cover. No moment I had doubted her skillset. I trusted her with my WEDDING and it was better than I could have even imaged. GG even stayed up all night a week before the wedding to make a taco piñata from scratch. She put together a presentation for our venue to convince them to let us use a portion of the property that had been off-limits in the past. She's like the fairy godmother of wedding planning. Her preparedness made her stand out from every other planner I had vetted, and there was never a moment where her and I were not on the same page. She was constantly working to make every last detail perfect. Having GG plan my destination wedding was not only a blessing, but a real pleasure. She made my day incredible, and most importably, stress-free! How many brides can say that?! Every single thing she did for us, she did with a smile. I can't imagine what my wedding would have been without her. Not only is she an extraordinary planner, but she's an extraordinary person. It was an honor to work with her and I highly recommend her to anyone looking to plan a wedding the right way. Truth is... my friends and family STILL talk about how magic my was wedding was - and consider it to be the best they had ever attended. I owe that privilege to the Traveling Bride, and although my wedding is long since past, I still consider GG to be a friend, and a member of our new family.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    The Traveling Bride 45
    The Traveling Bride 46
    The Traveling Bride 47

The Traveling Bride's reply:

:) Kira & David! Thank you SOOO much for the amazing review. It warms my heart to read this. It was a huge learning curve for me as you came up with so many amazing new ideas. My fav has to be the sand castle. The stories I have about that sand castle lol It was my pleasure to have helped you both get to the "altar" and I have to say what an amazing family. I had so much fun getting to know everyone. Thank YOU - you gave me the opportunity to spread my wings with new vendors, creative setups and the BAND!!! HELLOO!!! Love RIPE!!! I now know all about ridders and all the in's and out's when it come's to bringing talent to Bermuda. Grateful to have meet you both. I truly appreciate it. Miss you both and hope to see you SOON in Bermuda!!! xoxo gg

Nic · Married on 05/25/2018

We had the best time planning our wedding with GG. We wanted a really low key but special wedding for just the two of us. GG found us the perfect room, on a holiday, with a great photographer, hair and makeup, and officiant. She checked up on us, cared about how we were doing, was flexible with the odd things we wanted, and made us feel like we were with family. Could not recommend more. I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Thank you Nic for the kinds words! I had an amazing time working and finally meeting you both. I am in awe of the love that you both have for each other. It was an honor to witness you both getting married and then have the chance to hang out for drinks. Thank you for trusting me with such an important day! I hope to meet up with you both again soon :) Keep in touch and all the best! xo gg

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2018

I had a destination wedding and the traveling bride took care of everything, i gave them and idea and they ran with it! Was extremely responsive and able to answer all my questions (usually within 2 hours). Everything turned out beautiful and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 07/23/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Sarah & Michael - It was a pleasure meeting you all! I had a great time at the beach and then over at Calico Jacks with everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all in Bermuda again soon I hope! Please keep in touch xo gg

Kristy · Married on 05/20/2018

We had a small but very beautiful wedding with 30 of our closest friends and family at Jobsons Cove. Gigi was amazing and worked with us on our buget and everything was perfect the day of our wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    The Traveling Bride 48
    The Traveling Bride 49
    The Traveling Bride 50
    The Traveling Bride 51

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Kristy & Brandon! Thank you for the kind words. It was so great to meet you all. Wishing we had more time to hang out! Please keep in touch I would love to see you all again in Bermuda soon. xo gg

Diana · Married on 05/18/2018

Where do I begin.... Giuliana helped me plan a 'Pinterest wedding.' Every vision I had she worked hard to bring it to life. The pictures below speak for themselves! The day was absoltely beautiful and I will never forget it. Giuliana has so many wonderful qualities- she's VERY responsive. I dont think I ever waited longer than 6 hours for her to respond to an email. She cares which is huge, she has great passion for what she does, and she pays close attention to detail. I not only had the pleasure of working with the best wedding planner in the world but I also made a new friend in the process :). Highly recommended!!! And this is coming from someone who is quite picky.

Sent on 06/02/2018
    The Traveling Bride 52
    The Traveling Bride 53
    The Traveling Bride 54
    The Traveling Bride 55
    The Traveling Bride 56

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Diana & Chris - So incredibly grateful to have had the chance to help out. I really truly enjoyed every minute of it. Meeting all the family and friends just amazing. I look forward to keeping in touch and seeing you both again in Bermuda some day soon. Favorite part - You seeing everything and saying it looked just as you had envisioned it would be and of course sweaty hugs from Chris at the end of the night :) THANK YOU!! xoxo gg
  • Brittany

Brittany Black · Married on 01/20/2018

Dream Wedding in Bermuda

I spent months trying to plan this perfect beach elopement in Bermuda. We chose the date 1/20/18 as it was exactly one year from our first date. I was struggling and getting depressed. I couldn’t get vendors to call back and nothing solidified but the flight and hotel. I was convinced that hiring a wedding planner would be super expensive and they would do all the things I could do myself. My then fiancé stepped in and insisted we call a professional. On December 19th I googled wedding planner in Bermuda and Giuliana popped up. I sent an email request thinking it would probably be a week before she reached out. Within an hour she called me and within two hours had the venue, photographer and hairstylist. Within a week everything was finalized even things I hadn’t considered.

Now I’m not advising anyone to plan a destination wedding in a month but with the time given, she worked miracles. The big day was so easy and effortless and I didn’t have to think of anything. I couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 11/10/2018

The Traveling Bride's reply:

Brittany & Jason! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. So glad I was able to help out and wish I could have been onsite for this beautiful wedding. By far one of the most gorgeous dresses of the year! The photos are just beautiful! Please keep in touch and I hope to meet you both one day soon in Bermuda or Miami! xo gg