The Touchables Band Reviews

The Touchables Band 1
  • Mike

Mike Howard · Getting married on 03/04/2021

These guys are awesome!

The Touchables were fantastic. Beyond just being an affordable option (if you're looking for a band), they're incredibly talented, courteous, and great at keeping up the energy! I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

By far, The Touchables were one of everyone's favorite part of the wedding. Their set-list was impeccable and Scott was a great emcee. They have the perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness that make the planning process enjoyable. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Katie

Katie Sullivan · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Wedding MC You could ask for!!

Scott and his team are sooo amazing!!! We heard them at a friend's wedding and immediately when we started planning knew we wanted them to help make our day perfect. Their sound is amazing, and they work really closely with you to establish what vibe you want for your day. They really also make an effort to get to know you on an individual level so they can tailor your wedding to you. Scott was a great MC for our event, flexible in making last minute accommodations we needed for mother of the groom, and definitely kept everybody on the dance floor super engaged! Nobody left because they were bored! Definitely worth every single penny we devoted to them.

Sent on 08/06/2019

The Touchables Band's reply:

Thanks so much for writing us a review, Katie! Your wedding was beautiful and SO MUCH FUN!! I didn't get a chance to get a hug goodbye after your grand exit but wanted to thank you and Corey for being so good to us! Really enjoyed getting to know the two of you and whenever you're looking for a fun night out, please come see us again and let's reminisce! Wish we could do it all again!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

BEST. BAND. EVER. There aren't enough words to describe how happy we were to have The Touchables as our wedding band. Scott and the band are not only great musicians, but they know how to get the party started and keep it going all night long. Scott met with us twice before the wedding and really spent time getting to know us and getting to know what our expectations were for our wedding band. Scott listened to our ideas and absolutely delivered. Guests at are wedding came up to us all night (and weeks later) to let us know that this was the best wedding band they had ever seen. The Touchables are more than just a band - they are a group of wonderful people who want to make your wedding night perfect. They went above and beyond to get all of our guests on the dance floor and Scott did a great job MC-ing our reception. Our guests were so sad when the night was over that they demanded an encore performance! We will be recommending this band to all of our friends because they were the absolute best.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    The Touchables Band 2

kyle · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely amazing

If you want the best band in all of the land to play at your wedding then the Touchables is the band for you. They treat you like friends from the very beginning, they are very easy going and they make the experience a blast. I would recommend the 5 person group because they absolutely killed it at my wedding.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing night with the Touchables!

Best decision we made was hiring the Touchables for our wedding on 12/15/18! They made sure our ceremony music was great, MC-ed the reception, kept the party going, and even let us sing with them! They were so knowledgeable about everything wedding related, and it was fun to create our timeline and song list with Scott and LA! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Catherine Johnson · Married on 10/27/2018

An amazing experience with the Touchables!

We booked the band The Touchables for our wedding in Columbus, Ohio that took place on October 27, 2018. To say the least, they are the perfect band to have for your wedding !!! They were incredibly friendly, very professional, great singers and musicians and had everyone dancing until the end! On behalf of the French people who attended the ceremony, a special thank you to The Touchables for learning multiple songs in French and doing a wonderful job. We, the married couple, only wish we could have had a few more drinks with the band afterward! So to conclude, just contact Scott and Liz and you will have a blast!! Cheers from Montreal, QC, France, and Columbus, Ohio!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Greg

Greg · Married on 09/15/2018

We hired the Touchables for our daughter's wedding. From the moment we signed the contract, we had a true relationship with Scott Sullivan. They spent enough hours with our family outside and before the event to know exactly what type of music we wanted for our guests and then they delivered. Exceeded our expectations and kept the crowd dancing all night long as promised. Every one of our guests payed the highest compliments to the band. Will definitely recommend them to friends in need of a band.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Annie · Married on 09/07/2018

I HIGHLY recommend hiring The Touchables for your wedding or any event! You will not find a more energetic, talented, and fun group. Since playing at our reception, I have had many of our guests contact me asking who the band was and for their contact information. Scott and his band are so good at what they do and truly went above and beyond to help orchestrate every aspect of our music. You cannot go wrong with The Touchables!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

J · Married on 06/09/2018

This was the best band ever! Not only were they super talented, but they were also super easy to work with (not to mention their great sense of humor too!). They truly went above and beyond, and we could tell how much they truly cared about making our day special. Our dance floor was packed the entire time, and many of our guests said how much they loved them! One in fact said that when he gets married, he is going to book the touchables! I promise you will not be disappointed – these guys are truly a class act! Thanks to them, our dance floor was packed the entire time, and our guests said how much they loved them! One in fact said that when he gets married, he is going to book the touchables! I promise you will not be disappointed. Music can make or break a reception, and the touchables made it the best!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

If you do not choose The Touchables for your event, you are seriously missing out! I am not kidding. We had The Touchables as our wedding band in May of this year and people are STILL talking about how awesome they were and how they haven’t heard that great of a live band in a while. Their music catered to all age groups, including our early 20-year-old friends and our parent’s and beyond, which I know can be tough when performing for crowds of diverse age ranges. They sound amazing and are genuinely having a good time while performing, which shows on stage – it’s not just a job to them.

Scott was the most genuine-hearted and nicest person that we worked with of all the vendors we had for our wedding – and we had a lot of amazing people helping us for our big day. He cared about every detail and making sure that the night reflected who my husband and I are as a couple and the vibe that we wanted our wedding to have. We never once felt like we were just a customer to him – we felt like a friend to him and that our wedding night was just as important to him that everyone had fun. The music was very important to us, and Scott got that. Might I also add that he is a great MC and made sure that everything ran smoothly and on time during the reception. Knowing what I know now, I would 100% book them again if we had to do it all over again – no hesitation at all.

Why haven’t you called them yet? Call now. Do it! You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Mitch · Married on 12/31/2017

The Touchables did a fantastic job at our NYE wedding. We got so many compliments on their performance and we could not have been happier with how it went.

We met with Scott a couple times leading up to the wedding, and he was able to answer any and all questions we had. He does a great job of laying out the timeline for the evening with your input, to make sure it stays as close as possible to what you want.

One thing we did, and I would recommend to everybody planning to use the Touchables, give them freedom to run the show. They have done tons of weddings and know what plays to the crowd, and they do a great job of keeping everybody engaged.

I would highly recommend The Touchables to anybody looking for a band!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Heidi · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding would not have been the same without them!!! Scott is a TRUE professional, making sure that everything I asked for was done perfectly and better than I could have imagined. His wit and humor mixed with musical talent ensured that our day was nothing short of spectacular and our guests had the BEST time! Book them today!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

We knew we wanted a band for our wedding but we are out-of-towners and didn't know what to do. Luckily, we got a recommendation for The Touchables from a friend and couldn't have been happier! These guys are super talented and easy to work with! So much better than we could have ever anticipated. Our guests all night were all dancing and asking us where we found them. Our wedding coordinator even said something and grabbed their card!! From the first song to the last our dance floor was packed! The band never even took a break!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Camille · Married on 09/16/2017

The Touchables are amazing - hiring them was easily the best wedding planning decision we made! They had everyone on the dance floor all night, and were an absolute delightful to work with. If they happen to be free for your wedding, do yourself a favor and hire them immediately - we really couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Karen · Married on 09/09/2017

Wow, you were all amazing at the Kristen Cady and Jeffrey Inman wedding at the beautiful Phoenix in Cincinnati! We had so many people tell us how amazing the band was!!! We really enjoyed working with you from our initial meeting through the process of selecting songs, creating the timeline and hearing all of your great music! Thanks so much! We highly recommend The Touchables!

Sent on 09/14/2017

lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

These guys were seriously AMAZING. We received so many compliments throughout the night and weeks after! They kept everyone on the dance floor throughout the whole night and completely added to our wedding fun. They were so accommodating with our requests and needs since our cocktail hour and reception were in different areas. All of their songs sounded great and they even learned one of our requests that wasn't on the set list. I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone and would rate them 10 stars out of 5 if I could. They are so easy to work with and literally cater to making your event perfect.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Dan · Married on 08/25/2017

Scott and the rest of the Touchables were all we could have possibly asked for at our wedding! We originally planned on having a DJ when we saw The Touchables at a friend's wedding, but once we saw their excitement for the ceremony, range of music they played, and fun they were having with the entire dance floor, we knew we had to make a change. Throughout the preliminary planning with the band, Scott was extremely helpful and interested in guiding us through our big day. During our wedding, the band was a huge hit. Friends and family came up to us several times asking who this band was and how we found them since we were all having so much fun. I would recommend Scott and The Touchables to any couple looking to have the time of their lives at their wedding! Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Donna · Married on 07/02/2017

Such a fun band, they had people dancing all night. They were so easy to work with when planning my daughters wedding. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Adam · Married on 06/09/2017

Where do I even begin!

The Touchables truly made our wedding an evening that we will never forget. Aside from being a phenomenal and entertaining band, they are downright genuine people. Scott and the band go above and beyond to ensure that everyone at the wedding is entertained. Nearly our entire family has reached out to us after the wedding with each person mentioning how spectacular the band was.

I mean honestly what band let’s the bridal party “perform” their own song?! They allowed my siblings, bride, and me to sing our very own rendition of 'Fast Car' by Tracy Chapman; and they even allowed my older sister to finish the night by singing the Star-Spangled Banner (yes you read that correctly—it has become somewhat of a tradition in our family).

I could go on and on about The Touchables…they are without a doubt the best band that we could have asked for! Thank you so much to Scott and The Touchables!

You will not regret booking them for your wedding!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Keri · Married on 05/13/2017

The Touchables were absolutely fantastic! Not only were they much more reasonably priced than other bands we looked at, but they were extremely talented and great to work with. Our dance floor stayed packed all night, and after hearing them, one of our guests reached out and booked them for their upcoming wedding! Scott was great to work with throughout the process--he kept it easy for us and went above and beyond to make sure we felt special. They learned multiple songs for us, let the groom get up on stage and sing, and were all around a perfect addition to the day. We've been to a lot of weddings over the last year, and I couldn't be happier with our decision to book them. The part of the night that stands out to me the most (about how talented they are) is when my uncle decided to get on stage and sing an "original song." Not only did my uncle exceed our expectations on his abilities (don't tell him we said that!), but the band jumped in and started harmonizing with him--it was spectacular! We couldn't be happier about our experience with the Touchables!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Cory · Married on 03/18/2017

I am telling you right now, this band literally made our wedding.. We got married on March 11th at the Grand Ballroom in Convington, KY. I will start from the beginning. After a few emails back and forth, we met The Touchables one night at one of their gigs in Covington, KY to hear how they sounded, they sound great live by the way. The band introduced themselves at their break and we had a drink and talked about what we wanted. After they went back on we stayed for almost the end of the night because we enjoyed the atmosphere so much. We saw them two more times because they create that fun atmostphere you just want to be a part of. They also set up a dinner and met with us and our wedding planner before the wedding to do the walk throughs. When I say amazing, they were literally amazing. The WEDDING DAY- Scott (our main contact for the band) literally made all of our requests happen. They moved their equipment around all evening for our convenience even though it had to be a pain. They M.C. the entire night without fail and they moved everything along at the perfect pace. I could write a 5 paragraph essay on everything this band did right for us, but i think you are getting my point. We loved every second of them being a part of our wedding and our guests still only talk about the band and the food (McHales Catering, btw). They kept everyone dancing and having a good time all night. If you are looking for someone in the wedding industry that isn't just out to make money and actually wants to be apart of the most important day of your life, then the touchables are the kind of people you want have in your wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2017

The Touchables Band's reply:

Thanks you two! You did have some good food! :)

Pretty sure those aren't the last drinks we'll be sharing!

Ashtyn · Married on 03/11/2017

When we were going through the planning process, my now husband insisted on a band over a DJ, personally I didn't care but was worried about the overall budget and didn't think it would be much difference with live music. Boy was I wrong and MY HUSBAND WAS RIGHT (that's the first time I have said it and hopefully he won't see this review)! If there is anything we could say about our wedding is we LOVED having live music and I'm not sure if it was because of the music or The Touchables. The whole planning process we went and saw the band multiple times and every time it felt more like we were part of the band than a business process. When you begin the wedding process there are so many things you don't know, and since this was our first wedding we never knew what questions to ask or what to expect, but Scott and the band made sure to ask specific questions of what we wanted and really got to know us to make our day perfect. I am pretty sure everyone of our guests made a comment about the band and how wonderful they were. The band and music choices were more than we ever could of expected and cannot thank The Touchables for being part of our day. Let's be serious...THEY MADE OUR DAY!!! We will be finding some big life event to use The Touchables again!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Taylor · Married on 02/18/2017

HOLY CRAP! These guys are A-MAZING! Scott has truly become a friend over the process of planning and I could not be happier. They were considerate, fun, efficient, awesome, smelled nice, rockin', and overall simply perfect. The attention to detail is why we chose them after (ahem, many) interviews. I was completely at ease and let Scott and his crew take over the cocktail and reception. I did not worry about anything once the ball was rolling. They played a few extra songs for us, AND, they learned "Total Eclipse of the Heart" so I can could sing with them.

I want to get married every year just so I have a reason to hang out with them. We are officially groupies and travel to see their shows.

Sent on 03/09/2017

The Touchables Band's reply:

So glad we smelled nice! Stress levels returning to normal.

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

We first saw this band at a best friend's wedding, and we never stopped dancing that night. So, of course we grabbed their card! After a few e-mails and learning that they would not bust our budget, we signed a contract and Scott met with us to get a feel for what we were looking for. We wanted some classics to be played during dinner and then we really wanted to kick up the party. Scott let us look over the playlist to let him know what we did/did not want to hear. Then, when we had to unexpectedly change our venue, they graciously offered to play our ceremony music. We could not have been happier. They had a broad selection of songs to choose from and even personalized a few for us. For instance, my bridal party walked into I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons, but I asked for it to be slowed down. The Touchables also happily learned our first dance, mother-son, and father-daughter dance songs as they were not on their playlist. Additionally, THEY NEVER TOOK A BREAK. I mean we literally danced all night long and our guests are still talking about it. Also, in our families, the dollar dance is a tradition. But because Scott took the time to get to know us, he took advantage of a slight twist of events and turned it into dollar karaoke. It made for amazing pictures and a great time. The Touchables really made our wedding reception what it was and we hope to hire them for future events. I guess that we will just have to settle for seeing them play at Strauss House for now :). I hope that everyone reading this understands how happy we are with this band. I cannot thank them enough for rocking it out and helping us dance our night away. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2016