The Touchables Band Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Kevin S. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Perfect band experience from start to finish

The Touchables are PHENOMENAL. Scott and Liz were so fun and easy to work with prior to the wedding; they have a huge playlist, made a point of talking through all of our specific music tastes/dislikes, and were in lock-step with our MC needs. Beyond the music, these guys were on top of all of our timeline and equipment needs through the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and played the entire night without breaks. The performance was perfect: the band will surely be going platinum in the next month, with the vocals navigating from Fleetwood Mac, to Ginuwine, to the B-52s with uncanny ease. They kept the dance floor packed from start to finish. They add little touches that make all the difference as well; from Scott having drinks ready for us as we were rushing from table to table, to surprising the longest married couple at our reception with flowers...cannot recommend this crew enough. Can't wait to catch them at a concert next time we're in Cincinnati!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 08/27/2021

Best decision we made!!!

Where do we even begin?!? The Touchables made our reception an absolute blast. Our guests are still raving about their INSANE talent and the fun environment they created. Working with them before the wedding was the easiest process, and they could not be nicer humans. They made all of our dreams come true and beyond. This was the best decision we made :) can't wait to see them again soon!
  • Matt
    Matt C. Married on 08/27/2021

The Perfect Wedding Band

The best decision I made for our wedding. They sound amazing, chose the perfect volume to play at and amazingly took zero breaks. I would recommend them to everyone.
    Leonard R. Married on 08/20/2021

If you are even thinking of another band, you're making a grave mistake

We booked The Touchables 2 years ago, having our wedding planned for 8/28/2020. COVID forced us to postpone our day to 8/20/2021 and The Touchables did EVERYTHING to make the process easy and make our night one-of-a-kind.

We've been hearing non-stop, "Where did you find these guys" "This is the best band I've ever heard" "I need to book the Touchables for MY wedding" "They were the highlight of the night" and many more comments to the same tune.

They really made our night special. More than special. It was magical. The singing, the musicianship, the energy, and their hearts made our night one to remember for us and all of our guests.

They were so flexible with everything we'd thrown at them the last two years with the COVID postponement, the last-minute changes, and the seamlessness of working with one of our groomsmen and my best man for our first dance and final song. They gave so much encouragement through the postponement and were willing to reach out their hand and ideas while we were figuring out what was happening when things looked grim. They brought the energy and made the reception more than a 'whoop-dee-doo' and more of a 'HELL YEAH LET'S JAM'.

I cannot recommend this band enough. To us, they aren't just 'the people who played at our wedding'; they are our friends. They are the sweetest and the most hard-working professionals out there.

We love The Touchables, and you will too.
  • Mike
    Mike H. Married on 03/04/2021

These guys are awesome!

The Touchables were fantastic. Beyond just being an affordable option (if you're looking for a band), they're incredibly talented, courteous, and great at keeping up the energy! I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

By far, The Touchables were one of everyone's favorite part of the wedding. Their set-list was impeccable and Scott was a great emcee. They have the perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness that make the planning process enjoyable. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars.
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 09/19/2020

Highly highly recommend!

We cannot recommend Scott and The Touchables enough - Scott was incredibly responsive and so helpful to work with throughout the whole process, no matter what curveballs came up or changes we had to make to keep everyone safe. They are also just, hands down, a fantastic band. They have a great repertoire, and kept everyone dancing and having a great time all night. We had MANY people tell us afterwards that The Touchables were the best band that they had ever seen at a wedding - what more can you ask for?!
    Ashley Married on 09/28/2019

Best Decision Ever!!

If you are in the market for a wedding band and are considering The Touchables, you can stop your search right now! They were, hands down, the best vendors that we hired for our wedding and I highly recommend them. Scott and Liz were awesome to work with through the entire process and really went above and beyond from the very beginning, even going to the reception venue twice prior to the event. Once to scope things out and let us know if it would be possible to set up their full brass band in an awkward space (they made it happen!) and then again two days before the wedding when I decided to change the layout of the whole venue. Not only are they all great musicians that play a wide variety of music but Scott is a great MC as well and really kept the whole evening on track and made it a ton of fun. He even got my husband and I drinks when the bar closed for dinner and we hadn't had a chance to do it ourselves because we were busy chatting with guests.
    Scott W. Married on 09/20/2019

A must book!

Scott and band are incredible. So professional yet flexible in so many ways. They performed at the ceremony, dinner, emceed and of course the reception. Scott and his band included special items throughout the night such has having guest singers, guitarists, and taberine players! even came to the after bar with us! I can’t say enough about the group and how amazing they sound. The next day, all guests asked for they name for their upcoming events. 100% a must book!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 07/12/2019

Best Wedding MC You could ask for!!

Scott and his team are sooo amazing!!! We heard them at a friend's wedding and immediately when we started planning knew we wanted them to help make our day perfect. Their sound is amazing, and they work really closely with you to establish what vibe you want for your day. They really also make an effort to get to know you on an individual level so they can tailor your wedding to you. Scott was a great MC for our event, flexible in making last minute accommodations we needed for mother of the groom, and definitely kept everybody on the dance floor super engaged! Nobody left because they were bored! Definitely worth every single penny we devoted to them.

The Touchables Band's reply:

Thanks so much for writing us a review, Katie! Your wedding was beautiful and SO MUCH FUN!! I didn't get a chance to get a hug goodbye after your grand exit but wanted to thank you and Corey for being so good to us! Really enjoyed getting to know the two of you and whenever you're looking for a fun night out, please come see us again and let's reminisce! Wish we could do it all again!
  • Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 07/06/2019

Energy-filled and personalized band made my guests rave "best wedding reception ever"

This band was nothing short of phenomenal. I highly recommend this band, and if there is anything giving you pause about hiring them -- don't pause, just do it. I planned a wedding in Ohio from the East Coast, and Scott was amazing by doing Skype calls and communicating with me via email and text. They surprised us by memorizing some of our favorite songs and playing them. They were engaged with our guests by doing some personalized songs that meant a lot to our family. They played both my ceremony and my reception. They helped me pick a song to walk down the aisle to and suggested a tweak on the version that were doing that made it a stunning moment I'll never forget. They were THE fun element at the reception, and my guests of all ages responded very positively. One of my favorite moments was my grandfather, who isn't terribly mobile these days, sitting at the reception table in bliss rocking to the music of the band. Their vocals are fantastic, their instruments are wonderful, and they add exactly what you're looking for in your reception. I had married friends and family coming up and saying, "Why didn't I hire a band for my wedding? They were amazing!" If you are on the fence about a band versus a DJ -- don't be. Hire these guys and you'll have a special element that will make your reception truly memorable.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

BEST. BAND. EVER. There aren't enough words to describe how happy we were to have The Touchables as our wedding band. Scott and the band are not only great musicians, but they know how to get the party started and keep it going all night long. Scott met with us twice before the wedding and really spent time getting to know us and getting to know what our expectations were for our wedding band. Scott listened to our ideas and absolutely delivered. Guests at are wedding came up to us all night (and weeks later) to let us know that this was the best wedding band they had ever seen. The Touchables are more than just a band - they are a group of wonderful people who want to make your wedding night perfect. They went above and beyond to get all of our guests on the dance floor and Scott did a great job MC-ing our reception. Our guests were so sad when the night was over that they demanded an encore performance! We will be recommending this band to all of our friends because they were the absolute best.
    Kyle Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely amazing

If you want the best band in all of the land to play at your wedding then the Touchables is the band for you. They treat you like friends from the very beginning, they are very easy going and they make the experience a blast. I would recommend the 5 person group because they absolutely killed it at my wedding.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing night with the Touchables!

Best decision we made was hiring the Touchables for our wedding on 12/15/18! They made sure our ceremony music was great, MC-ed the reception, kept the party going, and even let us sing with them! They were so knowledgeable about everything wedding related, and it was fun to create our timeline and song list with Scott and LA! Thanks again!
    Eric M. Married on 11/17/2018

Fun wedding band, easy to work with

We booked The Touchables for our wedding and could not be any happier with the outcome. The band looked professional, sounded amazing, brought a great setlist of songs to choose from and dealt with numerous special requests from the bride and groom. Our wedding guests raved about the music and often said it was THE best wedding they’ve ever been to.

Some quick things that make me appreciate our interaction with the band:
    1. Tons of communication - I sent a ton of emails and got very thorough responses
    2. Not making it a canned wedding - we had so many ideas to make our wedding unique and different and The Touchables were very accommodating. I play in a band and I wanted our band to get some stage time and play with their brass players. I feel like this was a lot to plan and hand off but the performance went great! In addition, they also learned a few new songs that we really wanted.
    3. Honest opinions - The Touchables have done weddings for a long time, so we leaned on them for questions and best practice.
    4. They are just a cool group of people that love what they’re doing which made the process and celebration even more fun.

If we had a second wedding, we would book them again. Highly recommended, no diggity no doubt.
    Catherine J. Married on 10/27/2018

An amazing experience with the Touchables!

We booked the band The Touchables for our wedding in Columbus, Ohio that took place on October 27, 2018. To say the least, they are the perfect band to have for your wedding !!! They were incredibly friendly, very professional, great singers and musicians and had everyone dancing until the end! On behalf of the French people who attended the ceremony, a special thank you to The Touchables for learning multiple songs in French and doing a wonderful job. We, the married couple, only wish we could have had a few more drinks with the band afterward! So to conclude, just contact Scott and Liz and you will have a blast!! Cheers from Montreal, QC, France, and Columbus, Ohio!
  • Greg
    Greg Married on 09/15/2018
    We hired the Touchables for our daughter's wedding. From the moment we signed the contract, we had a true relationship with Scott Sullivan. They spent enough hours with our family outside and before the event to know exactly what type of music we wanted for our guests and then they delivered. Exceeded our expectations and kept the crowd dancing all night long as promised. Every one of our guests payed the highest compliments to the band. Will definitely recommend them to friends in need of a band.
    Annie Married on 09/07/2018
    I HIGHLY recommend hiring The Touchables for your wedding or any event! You will not find a more energetic, talented, and fun group. Since playing at our reception, I have had many of our guests contact me asking who the band was and for their contact information. Scott and his band are so good at what they do and truly went above and beyond to help orchestrate every aspect of our music. You cannot go wrong with The Touchables!!
    J Married on 06/09/2018
    This was the best band ever! Not only were they super talented, but they were also super easy to work with (not to mention their great sense of humor too!). They truly went above and beyond, and we could tell how much they truly cared about making our day special. Our dance floor was packed the entire time, and many of our guests said how much they loved them! One in fact said that when he gets married, he is going to book the touchables! I promise you will not be disappointed – these guys are truly a class act! Thanks to them, our dance floor was packed the entire time, and our guests said how much they loved them! One in fact said that when he gets married, he is going to book the touchables! I promise you will not be disappointed. Music can make or break a reception, and the touchables made it the best!!!
    Melissa Married on 05/05/2018
    If you do not choose The Touchables for your event, you are seriously missing out! I am not kidding. We had The Touchables as our wedding band in May of this year and people are STILL talking about how awesome they were and how they haven’t heard that great of a live band in a while. Their music catered to all age groups, including our early 20-year-old friends and our parent’s and beyond, which I know can be tough when performing for crowds of diverse age ranges. They sound amazing and are genuinely having a good time while performing, which shows on stage – it’s not just a job to them.

Scott was the most genuine-hearted and nicest person that we worked with of all the vendors we had for our wedding – and we had a lot of amazing people helping us for our big day. He cared about every detail and making sure that the night reflected who my husband and I are as a couple and the vibe that we wanted our wedding to have. We never once felt like we were just a customer to him – we felt like a friend to him and that our wedding night was just as important to him that everyone had fun. The music was very important to us, and Scott got that. Might I also add that he is a great MC and made sure that everything ran smoothly and on time during the reception. Knowing what I know now, I would 100% book them again if we had to do it all over again – no hesitation at all.

Why haven’t you called them yet? Call now. Do it! You will not regret it.
    Mitch Married on 12/31/2017
    The Touchables did a fantastic job at our NYE wedding. We got so many compliments on their performance and we could not have been happier with how it went.

We met with Scott a couple times leading up to the wedding, and he was able to answer any and all questions we had. He does a great job of laying out the timeline for the evening with your input, to make sure it stays as close as possible to what you want.

One thing we did, and I would recommend to everybody planning to use the Touchables, give them freedom to run the show. They have done tons of weddings and know what plays to the crowd, and they do a great job of keeping everybody engaged.

I would highly recommend The Touchables to anybody looking for a band!
    Christine Married on 09/30/2017
    We knew we wanted a band for our wedding but we are out-of-towners and didn't know what to do. Luckily, we got a recommendation for The Touchables from a friend and couldn't have been happier! These guys are super talented and easy to work with! So much better than we could have ever anticipated. Our guests all night were all dancing and asking us where we found them. Our wedding coordinator even said something and grabbed their card!! From the first song to the last our dance floor was packed! The band never even took a break!
    Heidi Married on 09/30/2017
    Our wedding would not have been the same without them!!! Scott is a TRUE professional, making sure that everything I asked for was done perfectly and better than I could have imagined. His wit and humor mixed with musical talent ensured that our day was nothing short of spectacular and our guests had the BEST time! Book them today!
    Camille Married on 09/16/2017
    The Touchables are amazing - hiring them was easily the best wedding planning decision we made! They had everyone on the dance floor all night, and were an absolute delightful to work with. If they happen to be free for your wedding, do yourself a favor and hire them immediately - we really couldn't recommend them more highly!
    Karen Married on 09/09/2017
    Wow, you were all amazing at the Kristen Cady and Jeffrey Inman wedding at the beautiful Phoenix in Cincinnati! We had so many people tell us how amazing the band was!!! We really enjoyed working with you from our initial meeting through the process of selecting songs, creating the timeline and hearing all of your great music! Thanks so much! We highly recommend The Touchables!
    Lauren Married on 08/26/2017
    These guys were seriously AMAZING. We received so many compliments throughout the night and weeks after! They kept everyone on the dance floor throughout the whole night and completely added to our wedding fun. They were so accommodating with our requests and needs since our cocktail hour and reception were in different areas. All of their songs sounded great and they even learned one of our requests that wasn't on the set list. I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone and would rate them 10 stars out of 5 if I could. They are so easy to work with and literally cater to making your event perfect.