The Talented Wedding Singer Reviews

The Talented Wedding Singer 1
The Talented Wedding Singer 2
  • Jill

Jill Sopko · Married on 11/09/2019

Mallory was so easy to work with! She worked with my schedule even when things got off schedule.

Awesome voice, beautiful, professional, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Heather

Heather Dunn (Riddle) · Married on 04/25/2019

Wonderful and absolutely talented

Mallory is SO sweet and personable. She has a beautiful and unique style about her vocals and is musically talented not only vocally but with her guitar. She made our wedding day and evening wonderful. She truly enjoys her career in music and it shines through during her entire performance. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend Mallory for anyone needing a solo artist/musician. Thank you, Mallory! We were so lucky to have you at our wedding.

The Talented Wedding Singer 3
    Sent on 05/22/2019

Vickie · Married on 04/06/2019

A great entertainer!

Mallory is a very talented and personable young performer. Her songs were a big hit at my house party. She has a beautiful voice and a wide variety of songs to play. I have already recommended her to some of my friends for parties and events.

Sent on 04/08/2019

The Talented Wedding Singer's reply:

Thank you Vickie for this wonderful review. I appreciate it so much!! Can’t wait for the next party!

Briant Mertz · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Ceremony Musician

We hired Mallory for our Feb. 16, 2019 ceremony and let me tell you what, she is AMAZING. Her voice, song list and equipment is all stellar. Our guests are still raving about how much of a personal touch it added to our ceremony. She worked with our coordinator leading up to the event to ensure timing was perfect and it was. I highly recommend Mallory if you're looking for a talented musician. Thank you, Mallory for everything!

The Talented Wedding Singer 4
    Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Mallory was amazing and gave a special touch to our wedding!

Mallory made our wedding so special! She played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was really easy to work with and very accommodating. We were a little sad we missed so much of her music while taking pictures during cocktail hour, but our guests all raved about how great she was. Thank you Mallory!

Sent on 02/03/2019

The Talented Wedding Singer's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca for your review! I really really enjoyed being at your wedding, it was so beautiful! And sunset was breathtaking for your photos! I’m so happy you guys!

Madison Coker · Married on 01/12/2019

Hire her!!!!!

Mallory is truly gifted with a unique voice that has a rock n roll edge without sounding harsh. She did a wonderful job singing during our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. My husband and I could not have imagined a more perfect fit for our outdoor, bohemian style wedding. We had over 100 guests of all ages and with the variety and type of music she played everyone had a great time. A number of guests spoke to us after the wedding about how impressed they were by her talent. She was very professional and easy to work with. She sang all of the songs we had chosen from her extensive list and she avoided all the songs we put on our "do not play" list. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made. Thank you so much for providing the perfect sound for our special day!

Sent on 02/15/2019

The Talented Wedding Singer's reply:

Madison, thank you so much for all of your kind words in this review and thank you for taking the time to write it! I had such a wonderful time at your wedding :) It was just gorgeous and you and Andrew were such sweet and wonderful clients! I wish you all the best!

Long · Married on 04/15/2018

The best voice and the most kind and lovely person. We love her!

We love her and her voice. She is so kind and lovely, a great artist and a amazing voice. We are so thankful because she was part of our beautiful wedding and everybody had so much fun. Thank you again and cab't wait to see you again. Hugs!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

The Talented Wedding Singer's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 🙏🏻 I had such an amazing time at your wedding and was honored to provide the music for your special day!

Aubrey and Jarrod · Married on 02/25/2017

Mallory made out ceremony very special!

Mallory was hired to perform at our wedding and we loved everything she sang! Her voice is so unique and she was very professional. Leading up to our wedding date we were able to communicate with her about all the details we envisioned for our special day and Mallory was more than happy to discuss them with us. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/28/2019