T-Lazy-7 Ranch Reviews

T-Lazy-7 Ranch 1
  • Kelly

Kelly James · Married on 07/11/2019

Incredible!

I couldn't be any happier with Julie and her staff! My wedding day was quite chaotic since my ceremony site wasn't available due to a helicopter rescue at Maroon Bells. Julie communicated with my vendors and they had plan b set up and ready to go, I didn't have to lift a finger. That is monumental for such a stressful hurdle on your wedding day. The bar service was wonderful, my guests that needed additional assistance getting around were able to hop in golf carts and the fire was stoked through out the entire event, which was important for the rustic atmosphere. Also, the church wagon grounds are beyond stunning and looked absolutely beautiful! I am one happy bride, thank you!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    T-Lazy-7 Ranch 2

T-Lazy-7 Ranch's reply:

Hi Kelly!

Thank you for your kind remarks:) It was such a pleasure to host you and your family at the T-Lazy-7 Ranch!

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2018

We were married at T Lazy 7 Ranch this August and we are so happy with our venue! Julie was great to work with-responsive, honest, and followed through on all promises. The entire staff was great! The meadow is an absolutely beautiful setting-a classic Colorado setting. The event lodge is the ultimate rustic event space. Our guests visiting Colorado absolutely loved it! I highly recommend T Lazy 7 for your next event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Katherine · Married on 08/06/2016

3.5

The T-Lazy-7 Ranch is absolutely spectacular. There is no more picturesque background for a wedding. We held the ceremony in the wedding meadow, the cocktail hour behind the ranch and the reception inside. The flow from one event to the next was very easy and guests had no trouble with the transitions.

Sent on 08/29/2016