The SweetSpot Bakehouse Reviews

10 Reviews for The SweetSpot Bakehouse

10 The SweetSpot Bakehouse Reviews
  • BB-H

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Karen was wonderful to work with and helped us come up with something we really liked, since we only came in with vague ideas. The cake and cupcakes turned out beautifully and were absolutely delicious. They were a huge hit! They were delivered from Whitewater to Milwaukee and looked great! We also get to have our top tier remade for our one year anniversary, and I can't wait to taste that cake again!

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2016

We had so many incredible compliments on our wedding cake! It looked wonderful, and tasted delicious. We had a small cake to cut, and a large sheet cake behind the scenes to be served. Want to know the best part? We didn't even need to freeze our top tier because Karen made us a one-year anniversary replica cake! Very highly recommended!!!!

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

Our guests couldn't stop talking about our cupcakes! Highlight of the night for sure! Their team helped adjust flavors until they were just right and even helped with a special surprise touch for my groom. HIGHLY recommend The Sweet Spot!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

The SweetSpot Bakehouse's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Best wishes.

Hayley · Married on 05/24/2014

We got a small cake to cut and for the head table to eat and the rest of the guests had cupcakes. The sweet spot was able to make "fun-fetti" cake for us which is something we really wanted and many bakers refused to do. They were very tasty and fun on the inside! We loved that they have a special "light" frosting that is great for cupcakes! It was the perfect about! They even delivered so we didn't have to worry about picking them up and setting them in place.

Karen at the Sweet Spot did a wonderful job making our dream cake. She even put mickey mouse ears on every piece of our sheet cake! A nice touch the guests enjoyed

We got cupcakes for our wedding and they were amazing! We have driven over an hour to eat their cupcakes since our wedding!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I got married on 8/18/18. The place we originally were planning to order cake from fell through so we ended up ordering from The SweetSpot Bakehouse about 2 weeks before our wedding. The bakery was fantastic, we didn't think we would end up with a nice cake, having to order so late, but they really came through for us! We were just looking for something small and simple but pretty and the cake was everything we asked for and more. It was beautiful and tasted great! Will definitely be going back here for future cake needs!

The SweetSpot Bakehouse 1
    The SweetSpot Bakehouse 2

Allison · Married on 08/03/2014

I went to school at UW Whitewater and my friends and I always went to Sweet Spot for cupcakes and coffee, so when it came to picking out a wedding cake they were my first pick. Karen was wonderful! When we went in for the cake tasting she showed us a ton of pictures of other cakes she had done and let us decide what we wanted. I changed what I wanted for the topper maybe a month before the wedding and she was very friendly about it. And the cake was delicious! We had red velvet with a raspberry filling and cream cheese frosting. It wasn't overly sweet and everyone loved it. I'm telling everyone I know to get their cakes from Sweet Spot

Kayla · Married on 10/11/2014

3.5

The Sweet Spot was easy to work with as far as scheduling the desserts I wanted instead of a cake. I also reached out to them a little late compared to when they usually prefer but since I wasn't doing a cake at all it worked out well. The only thing that I was a little disappointed in at first was that they weren't able to set up the desserts or provide stands for the desserts to be displayed on. It all worked out since Central Coast had ones that worked.
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to try the desserts since they were eaten by our guests so quickly but I would have to say that means they were delicious!! :)

Dorie · Married on 10/22/2017

4.2

We enjoyed working with Karen. The cakes looked beautiful in the end, and tasted delicious! I definitely would recommend SweetSpot Bakehouse!