The Sweet Life Reviews

The Sweet Life 3
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous cakes!

Lori is beyond creative and made my ideas and dreams come to life. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and the hardest decision was choosing only a few from all of her awesome flavors. She was so easy going and flexible and made the whole process seamless. Our grooms cake was so cool and looked exactly like the picture I found.

The Sweet Life 4
    The Sweet Life 5
    Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 05/18/2019

SWEETest Vendor!!!

I love this place and the lady who owns it!!! She is the sweetest person and does such an amazing job! Her cakes, cupcakes, desserts are so so good and she makes them exactly how you want them! I highly recommend her for your wedding needs or any event you have coming up!!!

The Sweet Life 6
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Holly · Married on 09/02/2017

We can't get enough of The Sweet Life!!!' Amazing!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/19/2016

Lori was so wonderful to work with. We had a dessert reception with a combination of items from her and family recipes. She was so helpful in ensuring we had the right mix of items as well as serving platters. The desserts were absolutely delicious!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2015

I love the Sweet Life! Her cakes are delicious with so much flavor and she is great to work with!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Stefanie · Married on 08/08/2015

THE BEST CAKES AND CUPCAKES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Lori was accommodating to our schedule and open to any suggestions my husband and I had. We had The Sweet Life do our rehearsal dinner cake, our wedding cake, and cupcakes for the wedding. They have such a variety of flavors it was hard to just choose a couple to have at our wedding. Her prices were reasonable and all the desserts were to die for! Every time I was in town doing wedding errands I would make sure I'd stop in to The Sweet Life and grab a cupcake. They are delectable! Lori has such talent. My husband and I did a mountain bike theme for our wedding and both our rehearsal dinner cake and wedding cake for the cutting were decorated as mountain bike trails. It was unbelievable. All the guests LOVED the cupcakes! I was so thrilled we had some leftover so we could take them home and eat them! I recommend the caramel apple cupcake and the orange dreamsicle but you cannot go wrong with any of her flavors! I would HIGHLY recommend The Sweet Life to anyone at anytime! (The food they have there is also amazing-when I stopped for a cupcake I would also eat lunch there)

Sent on 09/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2014

Lori at Sweet Life was absolutely AMAZING. We ended up booking her with less than a month until our wedding. She was so easy to work with and even with it being so close to our wedding she never once made us feel stressed about it and really made picking out a cake a good experience. She was easy to set up a time for a tasting and consultation. All the flavors we tried we sooooo delicious. It made it hard to decide! Our wedding cake turned out perfect and tasted so good. After our consultation my fiancé and I couldn't wait to be able to eat some of our wedding cake. We had so many compliments on the cake during the reception from all our family and friends. Plus having a wonderful vendor like her really helped me by having one less thing to worry about. THANK YOU LORI

Sent on 11/24/2014

Joy · Married on 10/26/2013

Delicious! We chose red velvet, vanilla chai, and pumpkin spice. I would have to say that pumpkin spice was a huge hit at our fall wedding. I didn't even get a chance to try it. *sigh*

Sent on 11/14/2013

The Sweet Life was the perfect caterer for our wedding. Lori is amazing to work with and the desserts she provided were fantastic! I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for desserts!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Katie · Married on 10/22/2011

Lori made us a BEAUTIFUL CAKE...exactly what we requested. The almond/coconut cream selection was delicious. She even provided the perfect cake stand. Great value, too!

Sent on 10/31/2011
  • balletpig

Laura · Married on 05/08/2010

Lori is so good at what she does! I took her a picture of a shape of a cake I liked, told her some colors, and it was like she read my mind! It was gorgeous and not to mention DELICIOUS. Thank goodness we get to keep the top layer :)

Sent on 05/15/2010

The Sweet Life's reply:

Thanks, Laura, so much for the wonderful review! I really enjoyed working with you in designing your cake. Wishing you and Brent a long, wonderful life together :)

Kristen · Married on 05/02/2009

Lori was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her cake flavors are wonderful and not to mention she is very reasonable. Lori did our wedding cake, grooms cake, and my bridal luncheon treats. She is amazing and very talented. I told her what I wanted and she did it. I will be using her in the future for any speciality cake or treats that I need.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

I have been blown away since the moment I walked in to her bakery. Our guest, family and friends are still raving about the cakes and cookies served on our wedding day. Lori was amazing to work with. Her quality and variety of flavors and baked goods are simply delicious! I would recommend The Sweet Life for any occasion even just to stop in to treat yourself.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Love Lori! She makes some amazing cupcakes. She delivered them right on time and my guests loved them!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Amy · Married on 05/22/2010

Our wedding cake was delicious. She was willing to work within our budget and was very nice to work with.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Kate · Married on 07/05/2014

We loved our wedding cake and cupcakes from the sweet life! Not only were they delicious, they were BEAUTIFUL! We got to sample whatever we wanted- and ended up with 3 flavors-I recommend the almond and banana pudding for cupcakes and almond for cake! We served cupcakes to the guests and had a cutting cake for us. Wonderful!

Sent on 07/28/2014