The Suisse Shop Reviews

The Suisse Shop 6
The Suisse Shop 7

Paula · Married on 08/13/2019

Best cake ever

The Suisse Shop did it again! Our daughter's wedding cake was amazing! So beautiful and delicious. Everyone at the wedding loved it. This has always been our daughter's favorite cake. She specifically asked for this for her first communion cake when she was 8yrs. old and the only cake she ever wants for her birthday. I wasn't surprised this was the only cake she would consider for her wedding. Best decision ever!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Gabriella · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent experience

My husband and I absolutely loved the Suisse Shop. They do an excellent job with presentation and our wedding cake looked spectacular. They also do a wonderful job with the flavor, and we ended up choosing cake flavors we normally wouldn't like but the Suisse Shop made them taste so good! I highly recommend them for any bride or groom looking for a cake. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jim Waterwash · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience

Wow, what a great looking and tasting cake! We were so happy with The Suisse Shop!

Sent on 07/08/2019

The Suisse Shop 8
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Superb! Great quality

I have to say the cake was the best part of our wedding. We got so many compliments on it. And what do you know!, it’s all gone haha. I was so amazed at how I presented you a picture of what I wanted and how you recreated that picture. It was perfect. The cake tasted amazing. You guys even got the color of our cake perfect, even though I was unable to get it together and bring a color swatch by. For the price of the cake I think we got everything and more than we needed or wanted. The Suisse shop is one of a kind. And I am so grateful that we made you a part of our wedding. I honestly have no complaints. You held up your end. And we were in love with our cake. Thank you so much for everything! It made our day so special.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Lindsey Hetrick · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing cake!

The Suisse Shop did it again! They made such a beautiful cake at my sister's wedding about a year ago, and hit it out of the park again for my wedding! I can't thank them enough for the entire process. The cake tasting was fun and it was very good. It was hard to choose the different flavors for each layer of our wedding cake. If you want a cake that is so delicious and the design is beautiful, then you need to go to The Suisse Shop. Krista is the one who helped us throughout the process, and she is very knowledgeable at what she does. She helped us determine how many layers would be perfect for the amount of people we were expecting. I continue to get asked where I ordered my cake from, and without hesitation I tell them and highly recommend they go there when they are in town. Also, I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary cake! That is going to be so much better than freezing our top layer would have been! Thank you Suisse Shop, you have impressed me more than words can describe!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 04/06/2019

Love Suisse Shop!

When we were planning our wedding we did tastings at two different bakeries, the Suisse Shop and another. Hands down our experience with the tasting at Suisse Shop was superior! Not only was the cake more delicious with more unique flavors, but being able to try the various combinations in one sitting was awesome. We went with half almond cake with apricot filling and half lemon cake with mango filling, and both were light and delicious, and our guests loved them! Of course the cake was also beautiful :) They worked with us and our florist to place the flowers on the cake for us. We would recommend Suisse Shop for wedding cakes in Columbus over and over!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    The Suisse Shop 9

Julia Cook · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent cake!

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, but also very tasty! We chose almond cake with raspberry filling and chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream. Everything arrived on time to the venue with no issues. We appreciated the reliability! They were very responsive, accommodating and overall very easy to work with! We highly recommend The Suisse Shop!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Alexandra · Married on 02/23/2019

Everything was Perfect!

Everything was absolutely perfect! They were great to work with! Our cake turned our beautiful and tasted great! The desserts were so cute and everyone loved them (we didn’t get a chance to try them since the night went so fast). We were extremely happy we went with them for our big day!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2019

The Suisse Shop is wonderful

The cake was the best cake ever. Myself, my husband and our guest loved it! The staff and Krista were awesome. I highly reccomend them for any event that you need an awesome beautiful delicious cake for!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Haley

Haley Thompson · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfection!

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and DELICIOUS! I had guests tell us it was the best wedding cake they’ve ever had. Every flavor was spot on and the icing was perfect. It was decorated beautifully and my husband and I had a lot of fun smushing it into each other’s faces when we cut the cake! 😆 I cannot thank the Suisse Shop enough for how wonderful it turned out!! We ordered a larger cake than we really needed, but it didn’t last long. We loved eating it again later that night, and the next day, and the next! Haha. Thanks again!!! :)

Sent on 01/24/2019
    The Suisse Shop 10

Mallory Minter-Mohr · Married on 11/03/2018

Converted cake haters!

We absolutely LOVED the cake and so did our guests! Everyone that I talked to raved about the cake and asked me what the flavors were and where we got it. I even had a friend who was there that is a notorious cake hater saying they all taste the same, but his wife forced him to try some and he thought it was amazing! So you have officially converted him to your cakes! The cake was beautiful looking as well and everything was exactly what we wanted. The only thing we would have done different is order more chocolate with peanut butter because it disappeared instantly after cutting. We are already counting down the days to our one year anniversary just to get our anniversary cake, haha!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Becca · Married on 10/20/2018

We loved our wedding cakes!

They were awesome to work with, timely on responses. Set it up. Very pleasant with my family. The cakes were awesome and tasted fantastic. I have a lot of compliments on them.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely the best cake we have ever eaten! We had many of our guests tell us that they ate more than one slice and enjoyed every bite! We cannot wait for our anniversary cake and will continue to be customers of the Suisse Shop. It was everything we wanted and more! We highly recommend this cake for anyone planning a wedding, they worked with our last minute changes and intricate details with pleasure.

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Sokari · Married on 10/13/2018

Only bakery we will ever go to!

We used The Suisse Shop for our wedding and were thrilled with everything! Their cake and frosting is second to none. We don't go anywhere else now for birthday cakes or cupcakes. Heck, we will just buy a cake when we have the craving! Not only did our cake taste sinfully amazing, but it looked fabulous as well. We had so many compliments on the decor of our cake. Everything turned out just the way we had discussed. When I wanted to make a change just a couple weeks before the wedding, they did so happily. They want to make sure their customers are happy. My husband and I are definitely happy!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    The Suisse Shop 11

Marlena · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding cake from the Suisse Shop was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! The Suisse Shop has a proven track record for making delicious desserts and they stay true to their recipes. I first tasted one of their cakes as a child and loved it so much that when I got engaged over 20 years later, I knew exactly what company I wanted for my wedding cake! Our experience from beginning to end was professional, timely, and friendly. All of our guests raved about our cake! I would recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone looking for a superb experience and beautiful memories!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

Everything was perfect. They made everything so easy and stress free. The flavors of our cupcakes were all amazing, and everyone talked about how great they were!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

We thank the Suisse Shop and Krista for creating such a beautiful cake for our big day! It was soooo pretty!!! The entire table looked fabulous! I believe the first thing I said after cutting the cake and smearing some in My husband’s face was, “This is sooooo good”. ((((that frosting though…))) mmmmmmm….

We would definitely recommend the Suisse Shop to our friends and family and look forward to our anniversary cake (with a few birthday cakes until then)!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/01/2018

Everyone loved the wedding cake. They are still talking about how good the cake was, so glad we had you do the cake! I told everyone it was from the Suisse shop. Thank you for everything it was wonderful. Will definitely have you do the cake again if we have another wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

I would definitely recommend Suisse Shop to ANYONE! Our entire experience with them was awesome! The design of cake turned out beautifully, we both loved it! We got so many comments on it from the guests at our wedding as well. Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted amazing. So many people at the wedding and the following day told us how much they loved the cake. We would definitely recommend this to anybody who asked us about where to get a wedding cake or any other bakery item.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Angela · Married on 07/21/2018

I was very pleased with my cake and the process. From the Cake tasting , to design, to working within my budget and ultimately the look and taste of the final product. I was extremely pleased as were my guests!! Thx

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 07/07/2018

My mother in law has been ordering cakes for everyone’s birthday from The Suisse Shop for a few years now. When my husband and I got engaged, I KNEW that our cake had to be from here. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flavors we decided on. I will never go anywhere else for a cake no matter the occasion! Thanks again, Suisse Shop. You guys are the best!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/06/2018

Cake looked amazing! Everyone enjoyed it!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Five stars and I don’t say that lightly. This is some of the best cake I’ve ever had. Went in for a tasting with my mom for my wedding cake and the frosting on everything was to die for. We ended up getting their Red Velvet and Almond layers and they were perfect. They placed the flowers I provided just beautifully and were very helpful in the transportation process, too. I highly recommend The Suisse Shop. They’re truly 5 Star.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Julia · Married on 03/17/2018

I've been going to The Suisse Shop for years and knew when I got married they had to do my wedding cake. Their cake is amazing (the only cake I like) and they did a beautiful job with our wedding cake! We got numerous compliments on the taste and appearance of our cake. They were very professional to work with and the cake tasting was so much fun getting to try different cakes and figure out what we wanted. They made it just how we wanted it. We would recommend The Suisse Shop to any couple looking for a wedding cake!

Sent on 07/28/2018