The Suisse Shop Reviews

The Suisse Shop 6
The Suisse Shop 7

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2019

The Suisse Shop is wonderful

The cake was the best cake ever. Myself, my husband and our guest loved it! The staff and Krista were awesome. I highly reccomend them for any event that you need an awesome beautiful delicious cake for!

• Haley

Haley Thompson · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfection!

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and DELICIOUS! I had guests tell us it was the best wedding cake they’ve ever had. Every flavor was spot on and the icing was perfect. It was decorated beautifully and my husband and I had a lot of fun smushing it into each other’s faces when we cut the cake! 😆 I cannot thank the Suisse Shop enough for how wonderful it turned out!! We ordered a larger cake than we really needed, but it didn’t last long. We loved eating it again later that night, and the next day, and the next! Haha. Thanks again!!! :)

The Suisse Shop 8

Mallory Minter-Mohr · Married on 11/03/2018

Converted cake haters!

We absolutely LOVED the cake and so did our guests! Everyone that I talked to raved about the cake and asked me what the flavors were and where we got it. I even had a friend who was there that is a notorious cake hater saying they all taste the same, but his wife forced him to try some and he thought it was amazing! So you have officially converted him to your cakes! The cake was beautiful looking as well and everything was exactly what we wanted. The only thing we would have done different is order more chocolate with peanut butter because it disappeared instantly after cutting. We are already counting down the days to our one year anniversary just to get our anniversary cake, haha!

Becca · Married on 10/20/2018

We loved our wedding cakes!

They were awesome to work with, timely on responses. Set it up. Very pleasant with my family. The cakes were awesome and tasted fantastic. I have a lot of compliments on them.

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely the best cake we have ever eaten! We had many of our guests tell us that they ate more than one slice and enjoyed every bite! We cannot wait for our anniversary cake and will continue to be customers of the Suisse Shop. It was everything we wanted and more! We highly recommend this cake for anyone planning a wedding, they worked with our last minute changes and intricate details with pleasure.

• Chelsea

Chelsea Sokari · Married on 10/13/2018

Only bakery we will ever go to!

We used The Suisse Shop for our wedding and were thrilled with everything! Their cake and frosting is second to none. We don't go anywhere else now for birthday cakes or cupcakes. Heck, we will just buy a cake when we have the craving! Not only did our cake taste sinfully amazing, but it looked fabulous as well. We had so many compliments on the decor of our cake. Everything turned out just the way we had discussed. When I wanted to make a change just a couple weeks before the wedding, they did so happily. They want to make sure their customers are happy. My husband and I are definitely happy!

The Suisse Shop 9

Marlena · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding cake from the Suisse Shop was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! The Suisse Shop has a proven track record for making delicious desserts and they stay true to their recipes. I first tasted one of their cakes as a child and loved it so much that when I got engaged over 20 years later, I knew exactly what company I wanted for my wedding cake! Our experience from beginning to end was professional, timely, and friendly. All of our guests raved about our cake! I would recommend the Suisse Shop to anyone looking for a superb experience and beautiful memories!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

Everything was perfect. They made everything so easy and stress free. The flavors of our cupcakes were all amazing, and everyone talked about how great they were!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

We thank the Suisse Shop and Krista for creating such a beautiful cake for our big day! It was soooo pretty!!! The entire table looked fabulous! I believe the first thing I said after cutting the cake and smearing some in My husband’s face was, “This is sooooo good”. ((((that frosting though…))) mmmmmmm….

We would definitely recommend the Suisse Shop to our friends and family and look forward to our anniversary cake (with a few birthday cakes until then)!

Nancy · Married on 09/01/2018

Everyone loved the wedding cake. They are still talking about how good the cake was, so glad we had you do the cake! I told everyone it was from the Suisse shop. Thank you for everything it was wonderful. Will definitely have you do the cake again if we have another wedding.

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

I would definitely recommend Suisse Shop to ANYONE! Our entire experience with them was awesome! The design of cake turned out beautifully, we both loved it! We got so many comments on it from the guests at our wedding as well. Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted amazing. So many people at the wedding and the following day told us how much they loved the cake. We would definitely recommend this to anybody who asked us about where to get a wedding cake or any other bakery item.

Angela · Married on 07/21/2018

I was very pleased with my cake and the process. From the Cake tasting , to design, to working within my budget and ultimately the look and taste of the final product. I was extremely pleased as were my guests!! Thx

• Z

Zoey · Married on 07/07/2018

My mother in law has been ordering cakes for everyone’s birthday from The Suisse Shop for a few years now. When my husband and I got engaged, I KNEW that our cake had to be from here. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flavors we decided on. I will never go anywhere else for a cake no matter the occasion! Thanks again, Suisse Shop. You guys are the best!!

Rebecca · Married on 07/06/2018

Cake looked amazing! Everyone enjoyed it!

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Five stars and I don’t say that lightly. This is some of the best cake I’ve ever had. Went in for a tasting with my mom for my wedding cake and the frosting on everything was to die for. We ended up getting their Red Velvet and Almond layers and they were perfect. They placed the flowers I provided just beautifully and were very helpful in the transportation process, too. I highly recommend The Suisse Shop. They’re truly 5 Star.

Julia · Married on 03/17/2018

I've been going to The Suisse Shop for years and knew when I got married they had to do my wedding cake. Their cake is amazing (the only cake I like) and they did a beautiful job with our wedding cake! We got numerous compliments on the taste and appearance of our cake. They were very professional to work with and the cake tasting was so much fun getting to try different cakes and figure out what we wanted. They made it just how we wanted it. We would recommend The Suisse Shop to any couple looking for a wedding cake!

Madi · Married on 11/18/2017

Reviewed On 12/07/2017 M. W
    We have always gone with the Suisse Shop for every cake we have ever needed, but our wedding cake was OUT OF THIS WORLD! We had a guest count of 200, and ordered 280 servings, we only had a few left. There is no better cake to serve to your guests. Suisse shop, you made our day the yummiest and we are your customers for life!

The Suisse Shop 10

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a wonderful experience with The Suisse Shop, from our tasting to the delivery and setup at our wedding reception. Everything was perfect, the cake was absolutely delicious, and the people we worked with were friendly and professional. We highly recommend The Suisse Shop and would purchase cakes from them in the future!

The Suisse Shop 11

Corey · Married on 11/05/2017

The wedding cake was perfect we loved it. I hate sweets especially cake but I loved that cake it was great. The detail was dead on to the pictures we gave them to go off of. Delivery was on time and they are very good at recommendations to your cake like we had yellow cake with French buttercream which is more off white in color so they recommended us using a white dye to make the cake look white to match our design they know their stuff and we're amazing.

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

OH MY GOSH the cake was AMAZING. It was beautiful and so good, my guests are STILL talking about it - matter of fact last night my mother texted me and said "I want some more wedding cake" :) :) :) I cannot say enough good things!! I actually don't like cake :) It's really the frosting I have issues with - BUT - yours I loved. You've made me a cake convert!!! I had a coordinator so I don't know about the delivery or the timing, etc. but I do know that it was there when I got there and it was perfect! Just like my picture and delicious!!!!

The Suisse Shop 12

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

They did a phenomenal job! Our wedding cake looked beautiful and tasted amazing! Everyone loved our cake and we received many compliments on it. I definitely recommend this place!

• Maysa

Maysa · Married on 10/13/2017

When I first started my wedding planning I planned on making the cake/desserts myself in order to cut costs. Then my grandma talked me into having a cake made to save time instead. I first tasted cake from the Suisse Shop at a friends wedding and FELL IN LOVE. I knew from the first bite I had to have that cake at my wedding too. The cake was absolutely delicious and the price wasn’t bad at all. I definitely recommend them for any goodies you might like. They’re cookies and cupcakes are just as amazing. I also rented a beautiful cake stand from them as well.

Krista · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding cake was absolutely fabulous! Not only was it gorgeous, but also delicious. Absolutely everyone we talked to said they loved it. We really appreciated the guidance your staff offered when it came to choosing sizes and flavors. You really know your stuff and take the role of leaders guiding your clients through the process in a way that invited us to make informed and creative choices. The process was simple and seamless without a lot of excess back and forth as far as pick up and delivery times.

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Our cake was absolutely delicious and was exactly what we were hoping for!The cake looked and tasted amazing! Everyone at the reception loved it and complemented it. Suisse Shop did such a fantastic job everyone was very professional and great to work with. From when we first walked in for the tasting to setting up the cake everything was very well done. The cakes were amazing and the icing was one of the best I've ever had. We've been recommending Suisse Shop to all of our friends too! We also really appreciate that they had the gluten free option for the guests that needed it that was also a huge plus!