The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe Reviews

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 4
The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 5
The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 6

Jenifer · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely amazing! We ordered a beautiful 3-tier Tiffany blue wedding cake with only about a month of notice. Sugarplum was able to fulfill my order (even though it was so last minute) and it was everything I could have ever dream of! It was phenomenal and all of our guests loved it! We will definitely be back in the future. Thanks Sugarplum!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 7

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Jenifer! We are so glad you loved your cake! We loved making it and being a part of this special day. We look forward to seeing you again :)
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful!

I did a topper cake and cupcakes for my wedding. They were wonderful and everyone raved about them. They were good quality and very affordable. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2019

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.
    We are so glad you loved your cake and cupcakes! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day - we wish you all the very best!
  • Danyelle

Danyelle Canning · Married on 07/27/2019

Sugar plum

The cake was delicious and there is a nice variety of flavor combinations. The consultant even helped by looking up cake toppers based a small comment about a topper idea. I’m super excited to see the cake.

Sent on 05/17/2019

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Danyelle! So glad you enjoyed your tasting - we are excited to be a part of your special day! Hope the rest of your planning goes well!

Amber · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing cake

The cake looked and tasted amazing

Sent on 07/29/2019
    The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 8

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Amber....Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and the great picture! We are so glad you loved your cake - thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Alyssa Hickert · Married on 06/22/2019

YUM... so good, so pretty

1- The cake is DELICIOUS. We ordered the almond poppyseed (sooo good), and funfetti! Both were accommodated with ease and so tasty. Even the fondant, which I don't usually think is tasty at all, was delicious. I could eat a whole cake of their fondant. 2- Our wedding cake was beautiful! 3- The planning was so easy, we weren't quite sure what we wanted, and they made a beautiful cake from our half-baked ideas after a short and easy discussion.

Sent on 07/07/2019

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Alyssa! We are so glad you loved your cake and we enjoyed working with you to come up with a beautiful design. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day! :)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing & Delicious

We loved SugarPlum! They were amazing to work with through the process. They were super fun to collaborate with during our cake tasting and did a beautiful job with the cake for our wedding.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 9

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Ashley! We loved being a part of your special day and working with you and are so glad you loved your cake. Thank you for the kind words and we wish you all the very best!
  • Tia'Marie

Tia'marie · Married on 05/18/2019

Sugar Plum

Fantastic and beautiful!! Everything I could of ever imagined for my wedding cake!!! So good yummy!!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 10

Hi Tia'marie,
    We are so glad you loved your cake! Thank you for letting us be a part of this beautiful day - we wish you all the very best!
  • Jaelin

Jaelin · Married on 01/18/2019

Perfect Wedding Cake

Sugarplum Cake Shoppe made my wedding cake/cupcakes a few days ago.. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. There were four different flavors of cupcakes, and each one was as delicious as the next. They were perfect size, and were very moist and tasty. Each of the flavors was present, and they looked beautiful. The cupcakes had the perfect amount of buttercream on top and the perfect amount of filling. However, I will say that the small one tier wedding cake was by far the best. That cake has been the most delicious cake I have ever eaten in my life!!!! My husband was a little apprehensive to the semi-naked cake design, but honestly it made the cake better. With the light buttercream on the outside and the perfectly flavored lemon cake and strawberry filling, it was a match made in heaven. I'm thankful for not only the wonderful cakes, but the professionalism, amazing customer service, and the family friendly atmosphere. I will definitely be back for years to come!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Jaelin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words....We are so glad you loved your cake and cupcakes! We look forward to seeing you again :)
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 09/06/2018

Great Wedding Cake!

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe made our wedding cake and it was excellent. The staff member who helped us create our cake design understood exactly what we were visualizing. We really loved the way the cake looked.

We also asked for a small gluten free cake because I have some relatives and friends with gluten allergies. It was inexpensive, pretty and it tasted decent.

I also recommend you try out their lemon cake options. We had so many guests asking for leftover cake!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 11

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Cassie! We are so happy that you loved your cake - it was beautiful! How fun your guests loved the cake so much they were asking for leftovers...that's awesome! We are so glad we got to work with you and we wish you both all the very best! Thanks so much for your review!

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2018

The cake was amazingly beautiful and just as we envisioned it. Your attention to detail was amazing. Beyond the look, the cake tasted absolutely scrumptious!! The desserts were beyond expectations. Everything was perfect, especially since it was a 2 to 3 hour drive to transport to our venue. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You're the best!

Sent on 09/15/2018

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Kelly! YAY!!! We are so glad you loved the cake and your guests enjoyed it as well. We loved working with you and are so glad this day was special for your family!

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

Love love loved my cake, I was super worried the cake wouldn't be moist and it was, and the best cake I've ever had! The details were amazing it looked amazing and tasted amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2018

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Angela.... We are so glad you loved your cake and it was as delicious as it was beautiful! Thank you for letting us be a part of this special day!
  • Ksuhr

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2018

Beautiful, detailed, and delicious!

Sugarplum Cake Shoppe did an amazing job! The tasting was fun and we didn’t feel rushed or pressured. Everything was so delicious it was hard to choose in the end. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and the colors matched the swatches we gave them so well! They also worked with me in secret to make a groom’s cake in the shape of a tank. They did a great job on all of those details. Everyone we worked with was friendly and professional and it was nice that we could also rent a cake stand so that we didn’t have to buy one.

Sent on 11/16/2018

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Kristin - thanks so much for your review! We loved working with you on the surprise groom's cake and your beautiful wedding cake. We wish you both all the very best!

Beth · Married on 07/28/2018

Our experience with the Sugarplum Cake Shoppe was quick, easy, and very pleasant! The staff were all very kind and responsive to our needs. Our three-tiered cake and French Macarons were absolutely stunning, delicious, and exactly what my husband and I envisioned! I will be stopping in for more treats soon!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

We searched long and hard to find a bakery that made beautiful cakes that also tasted good...and we knew we had found it when we got to Sugarplum. The entire staff was so helpful and accommodating, and our guests raved about the cake. It was absolutely delicious, and our cake was 100% exactly what we wanted. Could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/23/2018

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Kate! We are thrilled that your cake was exactly what you wanted and your guests enjoyed it as well! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and your kind words - we wish you both all the best!

Taylor · Married on 07/06/2018

The cakes we had for our wedding were SOOOOO good. We had a four tier and a grooms cake with a green bay logo, that Nicole hit out of the park! Thank you Sugarplum for your excellent service and product. You made our wedding so special!

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Taylor - thank you so much for your kind words! Our baking and decorating team loved working on your beautiful cakes and are so glad everyone enjoyed them so much!

Lynette · Married on 04/28/2018

Highly recommend! The team there can make anything you want come to life, simply amazing! And at an extremely affordable price! Look no further if this shoppe is anywhere near geographical radius!!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe 12

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Lynette - We loved working with you and are so glad you loved your cake! :) Thanks again for choosing us to be a part of this very special day!

Heather · Married on 10/08/2017

Sugarplum Cake Shoppe was amazing! The bakers were wonderful in helping us design our cake and it was not only beautiful but delicious! I plan on using Sugarplum for all my bakery needs in the future.

Sent on 11/27/2017

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Oh, we are so glad you loved your cake! We loved working with you and look forward to seeing you back at the bakery!

Virginia · Married on 10/07/2017

Sugar Plum created a personalized flavor for our small (wedding party) cake. It was both delicious and beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 04/17/2018

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Oh wonderful - we are so glad you loved it. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Heather · Married on 10/03/2017

Best experience with getting a cake I have ever had! It was beautifully decorated and tasted fantastic. The kind people at the bakery were super helpful and willing to work with us for our design!

Sent on 10/25/2017

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Heather! We are so glad you and Joshua had such a great experience. We loved working with you on your cake design!

Lynne · Married on 09/09/2017

Amanda and Sugarplum Cake Shoppe created a beautiful and delicious cake for our September wedding. The cake was decorated with leaves - perfect for fall. The flavors we chose - yellow cake with chocolate ganache filling, and spice cake with cream cheese filling - were out of this world! Thank you for helping to make our day special with a special and delicious cake!

Sent on 09/18/2017

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hello Lynne! We are so glad you loved your beautiful fall cake! Thank you for your business and your kind words. We loved being a part of your special day!

Gabby · Married on 08/10/2017

Amanda from Sugar Plum is amazing! She took my Pinterest ideas and made it into this beautiful cake! My wedding cake turned out even better than I could have imagined. Not to mention that it tasted fantastic! I would definitely hire Sugar Plum for your wedding cake because they create such beautiful work and do not disappoint!

Sent on 09/09/2017

The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe's reply:

Hi Gabby! Thank you so much for your kind words....we LOVED making your beautiful cake and being a part of your special day!

Katrina · Married on 07/01/2017

Loved our Cake! Gave us two tastings and made the whole process super easy. The cake was EXACTLY what I imagined and their cheesecake Grooms cake was the talk of all the guests.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Barbara · Married on 06/24/2017

Amanda did an amazing job on our cake! We found this neat design (a white cake with a large autumn tree) on Pinterest that I showed Amanda during our cake testing. She expressed how excited she was to make this cake. She called me the week before our wedding to let us know that she already had called our reception vendor to set up a time to deliver the cake. I loved how well she communicated with not only me, but with our reception vendor! When I arrived at the reception location, my husband (!) rushed me over to the cake. Wow! It was fabulous! It looked just like what we wanted and it tasted AMAZING! Everyone went on and on about how good the cake was! Lucky for us, we have some extra that we get to eat over this next week :)! Future brides: If you want a perfect cake with no extra stress, this is the place for you!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kerri · Married on 08/27/2016

Amanda was wonderful to work with and made us a beautiful custom design based on our wedding theme. The sketch was perfect and the actual cake looked almost identical.

Amanda has worked a lot with the venue and my DOC, so delivery and set up was a very smooth process.

Oh, and the cake was delicious too!!

Sent on 09/07/2016