The Sugar Circle Reviews

The Sugar Circle 6
The Sugar Circle 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

Most beautiful wedding cake!!!

Our wedding cake came included with our venue, and they happen to use The Sugar Circle. We went for a meeting and they had different cakes out for us to taste, and we were able to pick 2 flavors and design the cake from top to bottom. The cake was delivered with no problems and it was EXACTLY how I envisioned and was so so beautiful I loved it so much!! They did everything exactly as they said and it tasted awesome! They also gave a top tier that is packaged up for us to take home in the flavor of our choice to put in the freezer and eat when we choose! Thank you Sugar Circle for my dream wedding cake!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    The Sugar Circle 8

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

Lauren seriously makes the best cakes and cupcakes! Her cookie dough cupcakes were such a hit at our wedding that they were the first gone of all the flavors we had! If you are getting cookie dough cupcakes, make sure to have the most of those!

In addition to the cupcakes, we also did a small two tier cutting cake, and it was beautiful!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    The Sugar Circle 9
    The Sugar Circle 10

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I loved working with Lauren at The Sugar Circle. She was super flexible with us coming in and trying lots of flavors to narrow down our cake and cupcake flavors. We changed ideas a few times for the vision of our cake and I couldn’t believe how amazing it looked on the day of. It was everything we could have imagined! Our cupcakes were a huge hit and we had none left at the end of the night they were so good! Thanks to Lauren and her crew for making this part of our wedding so easy that we never had to worry about anything on the day of. She was extremely responsive to us, organized, and dependable. We can’t wait to continue to use her for future events!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    The Sugar Circle 11

Maggie · Married on 06/29/2018

Lauren did a fantastic job with our wedding cake! It was beautiful and delicious! At our cake tasting, she had several cake, filling, and frosting options available for us to try. They were freshly baked into cupcakes and served on nice china plates. I could tell right away that Lauren was someone who would go the extra mile - and she did!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2018

Lauren is the best! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! I loved being able to have 3 different flavors per tear! Lauren did exactly what we asked for, it just stunning! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    The Sugar Circle 12

Amy · Married on 01/20/2018

We held our January 2018 wedding at Boulder Ridge and they contract with the Sugar Circle for there wedding cakes.
    We can not rave enough about how much my husband and I and all our guests LOVED our wedding cake. We had multiple flavors with multiple fillings. There is no way to pick a favorite, as they were all delicious!
    The Sugar Circle is a hidden gem! Please consider them for any of your cake needs. And if nothing else, stop in on the weekends for a cinnamon roll! They are to die for :)

Sent on 02/14/2018

Tom & Kathy · Married on 09/29/2017

The Sugar Circle – Lauren Hamilton
    We highly recommend this quaint bakery for your reception. Lauren is wonderful to work with and will adjust to your needs. We had a gorgeous wedding cake that she personally decorated on location at Geneva National. We also had a sweets table beautifully decorated with her tasty cupcakes. The fresh raspberry buttercream is delicious. Our almond cake with hazelnut buttercream keepsake looked so good, we had to eat it. But no worries - we’re stopping in to pick up another one on our way to celebrate our first anniversary.

Sent on 03/05/2018
    The Sugar Circle 13
    The Sugar Circle 14

Laura · Married on 07/07/2017

Lauren at the sugar circle was awesome to work with and everything was delicious! I received so many compliments on our s'mores wedding cake and she did a rose gold cutting cake for me that seriously was perfect! Plus we had other desserts and people were commenting how delicious the chocolate covered strawberries were.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Erin · Married on 07/02/2017

Delicious!! Sugar circle made three flavors of beautiful cupcakes for my wedding and they were delicious! They take pride in their work and their cakes and cupcakes are truly works of art! I recommend them to anyone looking for not only a beautiful cake but a flavorful one as well!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Emily · Married on 06/09/2017

Sugar Circle bakery made our ceremonial cutting cake and 150 flower cupcakes for our wedding. Lauren was very responsive when I emailed her or contacted her about colors/ design. Her cakes taste FANTASTIC! We loved the flavors! And her pricing was really really reasonable! So grateful we found this little gem of a bakery in Woodstock!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Erica · Married on 08/23/2014

Lauren is as sweet as her cupcakes! She made 200 super delicious cupcakes for my wedding. It was outdoor and we were worried about them melting so she brought home some and left them outside to see how they did on her own time! She was so helpful and courteous! The cupcakes were delivered and set up beautifully.

Sent on 09/10/2014