101 Reviews for The Stylish Scribe, LLC

Shipping (2)
Save the Dates (1)
Engraving (1)
101 The Stylish Scribe, LLC Reviews

Jessica is amazing! She provided quick responses and was patient with me. I changed my mind about the design several times and she worked through all my thoughts and ideas. I will definitely use her again. I am in love with my Save the Dates!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely loved our save the dates! We did boarding passes for our destination wedding! Jessica was very prompt and professional with everything!

Profile Picture Ronalyn Ann, 5/28/19, 1 Review
0.9

I received my invitations 4 weeks after ordering. I had to email them to find out where they were because I was told 2-3 weeks and I hadn't heard anything. Once I received them I sent them out. Then someone trying to book contacted me that the phone number to contact was missing a number. I reached out to this company and they said they can send me cards to send to everyone but they aren't responsible for any postage to send ANOTHER card correcting it because I signed the proof. I paid $312 to this company. I would think they would take $50 off to cover postage for their mistake but since I signed the proof I am responsible. The first proof had the correct contact information on it. The second proof had a missing number. I am very disappointed. The invites were beautiful but what good is that if they aren't valid.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture alyssa, 11/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica was a pleasure to work with, she was super patient and quick to respond! Her input was amazing and we love every detail of our invitations!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

We absolutely LOVE our invites!! Have received numerous compliments regarding the invites already and we JUST sent them out! Thank you Jessica and your team for your amazing talent and for the BEST invites we, and our guests, have EVER seen! Looking forward to Stylish Scribe creating our escort cards, menus and programs!!

Photo for The Stylish Scribe, LLC Review - IN LOVE!!
Profile Picture Jessica, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica was great to work with! Her turnaround time was very prompt and she was very easy to communicate with. Plus, her designs are super unique! I got tons of compliments on them. I would definitely recommend working with Stylish Scribe for your wedding invite needs.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It does not get better then working with Jessica. The value you get is UNMATCHED. You could never get the unique items she will create for you from a template website. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We were amazed at the beauty and quality of our invitations when they arrived and could not be happier. Jessica is a class act—so helpful and quick to respond to all of our questions. The process was seamless and, thankfully, not stressful at all. Thanks, Jessica!!

Profile Picture Betty, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Laser Cut, Printing

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY WEDDING INVITES FROM STYLISH SCRIBE!!
I worked with Jessica on designing my invites and from start to finish she was soooo helpful and responded to emails and phone calls right away. I must have made 50 changes and requests and she was so patient with me and always made the adjustments, even when I would just turn around and say change it back =p We had some Lake Tahoe cutout charms tied around the invite, and it was such a relief to see that she tied them on the invites already!

She went above and beyond for me throughout the whole process and I couldn't be happier with the final product! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture siobhan, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Engraving, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations

Jessica is absolutely fantastic!! It was like she read my mind when it came to the vision for my invitations. She designed a monogram specifically for our wedding. I felt so special and important. Her work is truly amazing!

Profile Picture Kiera, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I shopped around for months on Etsy and looked up reviews of several artists. We are having a destination wedding so I wanted something that would really stand out. I stumbled upon the Stylish Scribe and LOVED their pocket invitations for destination weddings. The process was simple, filled out a form and they contacted me right away with questions for design. I sent things that they previously designed and let them know what features I liked along with colors and what not. We did two rounds of edits to get the design and "look" down and we were SUPER happy with the finished product. Next came the printing and what not. When they were delivered, I was thrilled! They look so professional, the quality, the print - everything looks great! I had them even do the envelopes for mailing and RSVP. Everything looks professional!
There was one minor hiccup and honestly, it was MY FAULT. I repeated a line and signed off on it. However, when I contacted them to tweak and fix it, they were SUPER understanding, re-printed them and sent them overnight to me!
The service was exceptional and she even didn't mind me texting her ideas! I cant wait to get our programs and other wedding materials designed and printed by them! Every detail is perfect!

Profile Picture maribeth, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

Jessica's work is absolutely impeccable. I received my invitations and they look even better than anticipated. Thank you for making exactly was I had in mind come to life on paper!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Oh my gosh! She is amazing!! We got out save the dates from her and not only did we LOVE the luggage tag magnet but our guests are RAVING about them :-). What a way to start off our wedding events. We loved them so much we are currently working on our invitations with Jessica and cannot wait to see what fabulous design she comes up with for us!

Profile Picture User6081963, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jess is absolutely amazing! She is a must hire for your special events. My husband and I hired her for our wedding and she rocked it! Jess is easy to work with-especially for us planning a destination wedding. Jess is prompt, creative, and goes above and beyond for her clients. From invitations, to place cards, posters, and menus -Jess has a special knack for making all your paper goods perfect. We can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Caroline , 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We had a wonderful experience working with Jessica! She made sure everything was right and so extremely helpful through the whole process! We paid extra to have address the envelopes and that was the best money we every spent! We were running behind on invitations and getting them done, and Jessica worked to make sure we got them as soon as possible and was able to overnight them so we could get them out the moment we were done! The price was great and the invitations were even better!!! I'll recommend her to anyone who needs invitations!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica did our boarding pass invitations and we loved them!!! Our guests commented on how unique they were. She did a great bundle with RSVP luggage tag, good value! She was very responsive on changes we wanted made and personalizations as well as shipped quickly to meet our tight timeframe.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/12/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

Jessica was awesome, from our invitations to our wooden names for place settings. Her ideas set the mood for our special day and we couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Aiwah, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough amazing things about The Stylish Scribe. My invitations came out perfect!!! You will not be disappointed if you use them for your invites. Prompt and courteous service from the beginning until the end. We are having a destination wedding with peacock themed colors and I love every detail about them. I plan on using Jessica for all our wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

They are the best! Fast response and great advice!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica, oh Jessica! When I tell five stars does her work no justice. I instantly fell in love with my invitations via email so I already knew that they were going to be beyond amazing in hand. Jessica was an excellent communicator and provided awesome customer service. Thank you for everything!! I 100% recommend her and The Stylish Scribe for any wedding needs.

Profile Picture Alisha, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Jessica made our beautiful custom invitations as well as all our printables for the wedding including all signage, programs, and table numbers. She worked with us on initial concept and design and did several redesigns and revisions until we were 100% happy. My friends and family said our invitations were the most beautiful they had ever seen and I completely agree. Every detail was so perfectly coordinated for the wedding. We are so grateful and appreciative for the stunning custom work that Jessica did for us. Would highly recommend The Stylish Scribe to anyone wanting beautiful invitations for their special event.

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We recently ordered Save the Date post cards from The Stylish Scribe. They are beautiful and just what we expected. They were delivered to us 5 business days from when the order/artwork was finalized. The cruise ship design is perfect for our ceremony, which will be on board the Carnival Conquest. The quality of paper is exquisite, especially the back of the card. There is a nice sheen on the back side that makes the information stand out really well. We couldn't be happier with these cards. They are truly lovely.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Stylish scribe helped me find exactly what I wanted in my save the dates. The process was so quick and even when they arrived they looked more beautiful in person than onlin. Very well put together. Extremely precise every save the date was beautiful and my family members loved them!!!!

Profile Picture User4947789, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica was great to work with. I was really happy with the final product and how affordable it was compared to a lot of other vendors we looked at.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica is very responsive and professional!

Profile Picture Gema, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews