The Stockroom at 230 Reviews

The Stockroom at 230 7
  • La'dasia

La'Dasia · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Rustic But classy

This space is rustic but classy. It's very versatile for your ceremony & reception or parties . It was a little hard to find but the staff were very helpful & friendly.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2019

Best Day Ever!

The Stockroom was the perfect location for our wedding. The wood floors and exposed brick are beautiful, and the location in the middle of downtown is super fun and convenient. We held both our ceremony and reception at The Stockroom, so we had to do a room flip during the cocktail hour. The tables and chairs were reorganized very quickly - it didn't take the full hour! Our points of contact throughout the process (Molly Ann, Caroline, and Taylor) were all very helpful, responsive, and professional. So very happy with this choice of location for our big day!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Mcgetrick · Married on 11/09/2018

The Stockroom and Glass Box

We chose to get married at the Stockroom this past winter and everything went just like we imagined. The staff was very professional and helpful with any questions or requests. The venue was unique and beautiful with its brick walls and market lights. My wedding party and I used the glass box to get ready the day of and I would highly recommend it! There is a ton of space and the views and lighting are amazing! Overall I would recommend this space for your wedding or event!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Caroline, Mollyann, and the rest of the staff at the Stockroom made it incredibly easy on us to plan our wedding - especially considering that there was a music festival and road closures that same weekend! We could not have asked for better service, responsiveness, enthusiasm, and professionalism; not only were we never left hanging, but the staff took the first step and made accommodations for us without us even having to ask. Regarding the space itself, we were going for a specific style and The Stockroom met our needs perfectly; the space would work for many different styles as it is put together beautifully. In short, if you are reading this and your concern is about ease of wedding planning and an aesthetically pleasing space, you would be wise to choose and lucky to book this venue.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

We had our wedding reception at The Stockroom at 230 last month. It was perfect! Everything came together so well. The Stockroom is the perfect venue. It has a fun and cool atmosphere and is absolutely beautiful. We felt as if we didn't need to stress about decorations because the venue itself is so unique and has so much character. The lights looked amazing! Many guests commented about them. Also, the chalk wall is a very cool feature to have. We had our names, date, and Raleigh written on it. Almost all of our guests have their picture taken in front of it. Caroline and Molly were great to work with! Caroline was there the night of our wedding to make sure everything went perfectly and it did! She even bustled my dress. :) The location is also a huge factor in why we chose The Stockroom. A majority of our guest were flying in and would not have cars. We booked a block at the Sheraton and it was an easy 3-4 minute walk to the venue. Our guests also enjoyed the restaurants and bars close by. After our reception, we walked to the bar next door and continued the fun! Our guests loved the convenience! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    The Stockroom at 230 8
    The Stockroom at 230 9

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

The Stockroom was a dream to work with. We worked with Caroline and she is the best of the best. I took my bridal portraits in the Glass Box (beautiful) and we had our reception in The Stockroom. The space was perfect for what we needed and exactly what I wanted. We ended up adding an extra hour a few weeks before the wedding and it was no big deal. I couldn't thank them enough for hosting my wedding day. I have nothing but great things to say about this venue and would recommend it to anyone!

-Becky

Sent on 07/08/2018

Claire · Married on 06/16/2018

They were so helpful and made our day flow smoothly! The room looked beautiful and was beyond what I imagined for our wedding day.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Claire · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved having our wedding reception at the Stockroom! They went above and beyond on the day itself to make everything go very smoothly. We also loved that they have worked with many of the vendors in the area, so all of our vendors knew exactly what they were doing! The venue itself was beautiful and so accommodating. We definitely picked the best place for our reception!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

This is a beautiful venue with exceptional customer service.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    The Stockroom at 230 10
    The Stockroom at 230 11

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely no complaints about this venue! Great people and beautiful space!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2018

The wedding day was everything we wanted and more. We will cherish those memories for ever. The Stockroom was the perfect venue for us and helped facilitate the biggest and best party of our lives.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    The Stockroom at 230 20
    The Stockroom at 230 21
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

The stockroom was amazing. Everyone was professional and able to help even with it pouring rain outside. Our day wouldn’t have been the same with the venue!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Racheal · Married on 05/18/2018

The Stockroom was an amazing place to have our wedding! Everyone was a joy to work with and the place barely needed any decorating at all to look wonderful.

Sent on 05/29/2018

amber · Married on 05/17/2018

We had a great experience at The Stockroom for our intimate weekday wedding! Caroline & Katie were so accommodating and helpful both before and during the event, especially considering we didn't hire a wedding coordinator. I was an out-of-state bride and that always makes things a bit tricky, but Caroline was a huge help as we prepared from afar. The venue is gorgeous (especially with the permanent addition of string lighting!) and made the perfect setting for our smallish wedding & reception. I would absolutely choose The Stockroom again!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Caroline and the Stockroom at 230 were absolutely wonderful to work with! The venue space is such a beautiful canvas to work with so it made it a very easy decision for me from the beginning; however, Caroline's attentiveness and professionalism added to the overall experience throughout the planning process. My vision came to life 100% on my wedding day and I especially appreciated that Caroline helped with my tricky bustle before the reception!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Joanna · Married on 04/28/2018

Caroline and the Stockroom team were great to work with. The Stockroom is a beautiful space, but the team of people helping us create a magical evening was what made the difference. The Stockroom staff were there to ensure the night ran smoothly. Between them and Catering Works, each transition was seamless and smooth. I can't thank the Stockroom crew enough for their part in making our wedding so wonderful.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Caitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

The staff was very responsive to all of my emails over the year and a half prior to the event. The month before, they updated me on everything that I needed to know. On the day of, everyone was so friendly and supportive, and it felt like they were completely there for us!

The venue itself was perfect for the number of people that we had in attendance. It feels cozy and homey and was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Cade · Married on 04/20/2018

This is a fantastic venue! I loved having my ceremony and reception here. Gorgeous and easy to work with the employees. Would recommend to other couples trying to find a wedding venue.

Sent on 05/03/2018

heidi · Married on 03/31/2018

The stockroom is a beautiful space! It has exposed brick walls, white rafters, market lights and a great looking bar. It was the perfect size for our guest count to create the intimate, warm feel that we were going for. Everyone with the strockroom was awesome to work with. Great communicators and so friendly and kind. We absolutely loved working with them. I would say the only downside to this space is that the elevator is the only way up and down for guests and vendors.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Leah · Married on 03/18/2018

We loved our experience at the Stockroom. Our day was perfect, and the Stockroom staff and our incredible vendors made it happen. We would recommend this venue to any couple who wants a beautiful space in the heart of downtown Raleigh. For sure use the list of suggested vendors provided by the Stockroom! It’s super helpful.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

We had the most amazing experience with he Stockroom! The staff was super kind, professional, and accommodating. The venue was perfect for our vision and our styles - simple, laid back, beautiful. I would recommend partnering with them in a heart beat!

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • I

Ian · Married on 02/25/2018

We had the most remarkable experience with the Stockroom for our wedding. We also utilized the Glass Box as a bridal suite and bridal portraits. As a frugal, young bride it was really important to me to find a venue that was beautiful on its on & didn’t need excessive decor and money spent filling and decorating the place. With the exposed brick, rustic feel, and market lights the venue is gorgeous as a stand alone. Everyone we worked with was accomodating, professional, and responsive.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 01/27/2018

This was our first and only choice for our wedding reception. The location is great, the space is large but with an intimate feel, and the ambiance is perfect! Everyone was wonderful to work with and the whole evening went perfectly. I cannot more highly recommend this space and the team at Stockroom 230 for any event!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Kelcey · Married on 01/20/2018

Every person we dealt with at The Stockroom 230 was amazing. They were so helpful and patient through the whole wedding planning and wedding/reception! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to host an event. Thank you to everyone at The Stockroom!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018