The Stillwell House and Garden Reviews

The Stillwell House and Garden 6
The Stillwell House and Garden 7

Jacie · Married on 10/14/2018

Enchanting evening

My wedding was beautiful and perfect at the Stillwell House. They did amazing on everything and it turned out incredible. The staff was so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, especially on the wedding day.

• Bianca

Bianca Fenceroy · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful Experience

Stillwell House was a perfect choice for our wedding. The staff there was very comforting, informative, and worked extremely hard to make our day run smoothly. Wilma was our manager for rehearsal, and the wedding day, and ran it so efficiently and professionally. My groom and I had a blast, and felt that we couldn’t have asked for a more seamless event. Beyond that, the guests enjoyed the beautiful courtyard, and delicious food.

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2018

I can not recommend Stillwell House enough. The prices are reasonable, the food is amazing, and they will set up and take down your decor if you bring it for them. It is absolutely beautiful, and the staff was wonderful. We had so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food was!! It was the best wedding ever, and it was in large part because of how great this venue was. Thank you!!!

The Stillwell House and Garden 8
    The Stillwell House and Garden 14
    The Stillwell House and Garden 15
    The Stillwell House and Garden 16

Patricia and Natalee (bride) · Married on 12/29/2017

Could not have picked a more beautiful venue. Places inside and outside for everyone. Did not need a lot of extra decorations because the venue is gorgeous. Kelly was wonderful. Food fabulous. Wait staff attentive.

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2016

The Stillwell house is not only a beautiful venue, but the staff is amazing! Everyone we worked with was great! Specifically Wilma and Kelly. They listened to us and answered all our questions. I felt like I had a lot of decorations and details for the wedding and they executed everything perfectly! Thank you!

April · Married on 06/05/2015

Love love love this place and the staff. So beautiful

Sent on 04/09/2015

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much April!! We loved working with you and Zach. Your wedding turned our beautiful and was such a fun night. We wish you both the best, and a lifetime of happiness! xoxo, The Stillwell House Staff

Natalie · Married on 05/22/2015

Stillwell House and Garden was amazing. I have no regrets choosing them for our wedding venue. The venue itself is beautiful, from the main house to the courtyard. The value was amazing! They provide linens, tables, beautiful decorations, and the in-house catering gives you one less thing to worry about, and it's an amazing deal. Wilma was an amazing coordinator, and made our wedding run incredibly smoothly. The icing on the cake: all of our guests told us that ours was the best, and most beautiful wedding they had ever been to, and I'd like to think that's all due to the Stillwell House.

Sent on 06/04/2015

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you Natalie! We are so happy to hear you all enjoyed your wedding day and had a fabulous time, that truly makes our job worth it. We wish you both the best always.

The Stillwell House provides a unique downtown Tucson setting that is versatile for small or large weddings. Our wedding size was close to 100 and the space was more than adequate to hold an intimate ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Wilma and Katie were very easy to work with and very responsive. They covered everything with us on multiple occasions and made sure we did not miss a single detail. We knew it was a great venue when we choose it but we were over joyed with how it all turned out and the professionalism of the whole team.

Sent on 05/25/2015

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you!! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love! Xoxo, The Stillwell House staff.

Diane · Married on 05/02/2015

Beautiful setting with no additional decor needed. Well organized, the staff knows exactly what they are doing and do it well. My guests enjoyed themselves and we relaxed. All of the staff were gracious and responsive to all needs. Details are their specialty.

Sent on 05/09/2015

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you Diane! We loved that you were able to enjoy your wedding day and that you felt relaxed, that is always our goal. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love.

I cannot say enough about how special and amazing Stillwell House made our wedding. Wilma is a miracle worker and she made the day run smooth and perfect. The most romantic atmosphere, delicious food, and great customer service.

Sent on 02/13/2015

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love that you had a flawless wedding day and enjoyed your special day so much! On behalf of all of us at The Stillwell House we wish the best always.

Our son was married at Stillwell House and we couldn't be more pleased! Their wedding was planned from out of state and Wilma and Kelly were great to work with, making the day especially memorable and unique. Everything ran smoothly, making it easy to enjoy the day. The food was delicious. We loved the natural beauty of the venue and received many compliments from our guests. Many thanks to the Stillwell staff. We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/24/2014

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

We greatly value your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful that you all chose The Stillwell House. We loved working with you, and thought you and your whole family were delightful. Thank you again for the wonderful experience. Please send our love to the happy couple, and hope you all have a blessed holiday season.

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2014

Incredible venue!! Everyone there was so nice and helpful. They were constantly reaching out to us to make sure we stayed on time with planning. They were an amazing help with setting by up the day of the wedding and made our day run without a hitch!!! The service was perfect. Everyone was polite and helpful. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 11/25/2014

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Stephanie. We truly enjoyed working with you, and feel honored to have been chosen as your wedding venue. We wish you both a lifetime and happiness and love. Thanks again!

The Stillwell House was amazing! Wilma was so easy to work with. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. The day of my wedding was so beautiful. The staff did a fantastic job at setting up the place to look exactly like what I envisioned. The food, the staff, the facility, everything was just amazing!

Sent on 09/21/2014

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with the two of you, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness. Best, Wilma and Stillwell Staff

Becca · Married on 08/02/2014

From start to finish the staff was very friendly and helpful. Wilma went above and beyond to make sure everything in our wedding went perfect! The Stillwell house was beautifully decorated and was a perfect location for the size of our wedding. We would highly recommend this venue to future brides! :)

Sent on 10/02/2014

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we loved working with you and Jared. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2014

We truly couldn't have been happier with using The Stillwell House for our wedding day. They are so organized and work with you to make sure your wedding is everything you want it to be. Sometimes they're a little quick and to the point, but that's because they've done weddings so many times that they just have it down to a science. So, don't be afraid to ask questions and really just go with the flow! They will make sure your event is perfect just like ours was. Everything about the venue is dreamy and romantic. Not to mention the food was so scrumptious. I could eat there every day for the rest of my life and be a happy girl. That not a very common trait for a wedding venue. So, I do highly recommend these ladies and this venue!

Sent on 08/01/2014

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and letting us be apart of your special day. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our food, and we would love to have you come eat whenever you want :) You all are a beautiful couple, and we truly enjoyed working with you. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. xoxo, The Ladies of Stillwell

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2014

Wilma and Kelly were excellent to work with. The venue was beautiful and the service was amazing! All the servers and bartenders had great customer service and very attentive. -Ben & Melissa Parcell

Sent on 05/25/2014

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, you all were great to work with as well! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Congratulations again!

Stillwell House is the 'complete package'. They truly do it all for you. We brought all our decorations to the rehersal and gave a list of what went where and it was done for us. Food was wonderful, staff professional, venue just beautiful!! Wilma is a gem and so very helpful!

They are an awesome venue! Very happy

Holly · Married on 02/01/2014

OMG I LOVED my venue!!! This place is pure perfection, the women running it were so professional and took care of everything for me. I brought all my decorations and supplies at the Rehearsal and when I showed up the next day, everything was already decorated. In addition, they packed everything back up for us when we left too. It was so nice to have my bridal party and family just enjoy the day and no one had to work or stress out. Also, we booked off season so we got a great price, the food was delicious and the waitstaff were fast and friendly. The Stillwell House is fully decorated too which saved us a ton of money on decorations and our photos all turned out print worthy. Thanks Stillwell House!

Sent on 03/11/2014

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much! You all are a great couple, and we wish you the best always!

Dawn · Married on 12/14/2013

Had a fabulous wedding for our daughter and her husband. The staff was amazing and so professional. You can tell they genuinely care. By far the best place to get married. Or any event you may have. Congratulations Stillwell house for the greasest evening. Sincerely, The Happy Brides Parents.

Sent on 12/15/2013

The Stillwell House and Garden's reply:

Thank you so much, we are so happy to hear that you all had a great time! We are grateful your daughter and son-in-law shared their special day with us!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! I cannot find enough words to properly describe how amazing Wilma and her staff are. Wilma pays close attention to each and every single detail that all II had left to do was enjoy my wedding day with my husband. I would definitely recommed Stillwell to each and every single bride to be, you will not regret it.

My wedding was beautiful! I want to thank The Stillwell House and their employees for making this day like a dream. I would recommend The Stillwell House to anyone.

• Amelia

Amelia · Married on 04/20/2013

If I could give Wilma and her team 6 stars I would. From the initial planning to last minute changes, Wilma was prompt with a response and easily accessible. She answered questions right away or got back to me within 24 hours. My day was perfect and it was due to her and the amazing team at The Stillwell House!

Krista · Married on 10/21/2012

Wilma was so easy to work with and planning was easier than I ever expected it to be! Everyone had an amazing time and everything went perfectly, I didn't have to worry about anything. We have a family friend who is a musician at many weddings each year and she thought Stillwell was one of the most beautiful venues she's been to. Also, the value is amazing! We paid much less than similar venues in Tucson and the quality was much higher than those venues.