64 Reviews for The Stillwell House and Garden

Buffet (1)
Family Style (1)
Stations (1)
63 The Stillwell House and Garden Reviews

I can not recommend Stillwell House enough. The prices are reasonable, the food is amazing, and they will set up and take down your decor if you bring it for them. It is absolutely beautiful, and the staff was wonderful. We had so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food was!! It was the best wedding ever, and it was in large part because of how great this venue was. Thank you!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables

Could not have picked a more beautiful venue. Places inside and outside for everyone. Did not need a lot of extra decorations because the venue is gorgeous. Kelly was wonderful. Food fabulous. Wait staff attentive.

Profile Picture Patricia and Natalee (bride), 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Stillwell house is not only a beautiful venue, but the staff is amazing! Everyone we worked with was great! Specifically Wilma and Kelly. They listened to us and answered all our questions. I felt like I had a lot of decorations and details for the wedding and they executed everything perfectly! Thank you!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love love love this place and the staff. So beautiful

Profile Picture User4757412, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stillwell House and Garden was amazing. I have no regrets choosing them for our wedding venue. The venue itself is beautiful, from the main house to the courtyard. The value was amazing! They provide linens, tables, beautiful decorations, and the in-house catering gives you one less thing to worry about, and it's an amazing deal. Wilma was an amazing coordinator, and made our wedding run incredibly smoothly. The icing on the cake: all of our guests told us that ours was the best, and most beautiful wedding they had ever been to, and I'd like to think that's all due to the Stillwell House.

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Stillwell House provides a unique downtown Tucson setting that is versatile for small or large weddings. Our wedding size was close to 100 and the space was more than adequate to hold an intimate ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Wilma and Katie were very easy to work with and very responsive. They covered everything with us on multiple occasions and made sure we did not miss a single detail. We knew it was a great venue when we choose it but we were over joyed with how it all turned out and the professionalism of the whole team.

Profile Picture User4415474, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful setting with no additional decor needed. Well organized, the staff knows exactly what they are doing and do it well. My guests enjoyed themselves and we relaxed. All of the staff were gracious and responsive to all needs. Details are their specialty.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about how special and amazing Stillwell House made our wedding. Wilma is a miracle worker and she made the day run smooth and perfect. The most romantic atmosphere, delicious food, and great customer service.

Profile Picture User3450395, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our son was married at Stillwell House and we couldn't be more pleased! Their wedding was planned from out of state and Wilma and Kelly were great to work with, making the day especially memorable and unique. Everything ran smoothly, making it easy to enjoy the day. The food was delicious. We loved the natural beauty of the venue and received many compliments from our guests. Many thanks to the Stillwell staff. We highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User3696807, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Incredible venue!! Everyone there was so nice and helpful. They were constantly reaching out to us to make sure we stayed on time with planning. They were an amazing help with setting by up the day of the wedding and made our day run without a hitch!!! The service was perfect. Everyone was polite and helpful. I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Stillwell House was amazing! Wilma was so easy to work with. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. The day of my wedding was so beautiful. The staff did a fantastic job at setting up the place to look exactly like what I envisioned. The food, the staff, the facility, everything was just amazing!

Profile Picture User3311888, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish the staff was very friendly and helpful. Wilma went above and beyond to make sure everything in our wedding went perfect! The Stillwell house was beautifully decorated and was a perfect location for the size of our wedding. We would highly recommend this venue to future brides! :)

Profile Picture Becca, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We truly couldn't have been happier with using The Stillwell House for our wedding day. They are so organized and work with you to make sure your wedding is everything you want it to be. Sometimes they're a little quick and to the point, but that's because they've done weddings so many times that they just have it down to a science. So, don't be afraid to ask questions and really just go with the flow! They will make sure your event is perfect just like ours was. Everything about the venue is dreamy and romantic. Not to mention the food was so scrumptious. I could eat there every day for the rest of my life and be a happy girl. That not a very common trait for a wedding venue. So, I do highly recommend these ladies and this venue!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wilma and Kelly were excellent to work with. The venue was beautiful and the service was amazing! All the servers and bartenders had great customer service and very attentive. -Ben & Melissa Parcell

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stillwell House is the 'complete package'. They truly do it all for you. We brought all our decorations to the rehersal and gave a list of what went where and it was done for us. Food was wonderful, staff professional, venue just beautiful!! Wilma is a gem and so very helpful!

Profile Picture User4157447, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They are an awesome venue! Very happy

Profile Picture User4150109, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG I LOVED my venue!!! This place is pure perfection, the women running it were so professional and took care of everything for me. I brought all my decorations and supplies at the Rehearsal and when I showed up the next day, everything was already decorated. In addition, they packed everything back up for us when we left too. It was so nice to have my bridal party and family just enjoy the day and no one had to work or stress out. Also, we booked off season so we got a great price, the food was delicious and the waitstaff were fast and friendly. The Stillwell House is fully decorated too which saved us a ton of money on decorations and our photos all turned out print worthy. Thanks Stillwell House!

Profile Picture Holly, 2/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had a fabulous wedding for our daughter and her husband. The staff was amazing and so professional. You can tell they genuinely care. By far the best place to get married. Or any event you may have. Congratulations Stillwell house for the greasest evening. Sincerely, The Happy Brides Parents.

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! I cannot find enough words to properly describe how amazing Wilma and her staff are. Wilma pays close attention to each and every single detail that all II had left to do was enjoy my wedding day with my husband. I would definitely recommed Stillwell to each and every single bride to be, you will not regret it.

Profile Picture KARINA, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was beautiful! I want to thank The Stillwell House and their employees for making this day like a dream. I would recommend The Stillwell House to anyone.

Profile Picture User2778386, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give Wilma and her team 6 stars I would. From the initial planning to last minute changes, Wilma was prompt with a response and easily accessible. She answered questions right away or got back to me within 24 hours. My day was perfect and it was due to her and the amazing team at The Stillwell House!

Profile Picture Amelia, 4/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wilma was so easy to work with and planning was easier than I ever expected it to be! Everyone had an amazing time and everything went perfectly, I didn't have to worry about anything. We have a family friend who is a musician at many weddings each year and she thought Stillwell was one of the most beautiful venues she's been to. Also, the value is amazing! We paid much less than similar venues in Tucson and the quality was much higher than those venues.

Profile Picture Krista, 10/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted out reception at the Stillwell House, and it ROCKED!!! The Stillwell House was an amazingly beautiful venue so we did not have to decorate, the staff was professional & courteous, responsive, and tended to my every need. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone that wants to host a classy event!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love love the Stillwell House here inTucson! We could not have found a more perfect place to have our wedding!! It fit exactly who we are & the style we love!! It's a perfect mixture of Tucson old Spanish/Latin style with an urban feel and style! The night was incredible & magical with it being outdoors and the way the Stillwell staff keeps and maintains their venue & grounds & the detail of the decor, from the plants to lights to furniture, it was for us the most romantic setting you could ask for!! This place makes it affordable to have a wedding, which is why I give it a perfect everything, the beauty of the place & the price a perfect yes with no hesitation! The food was phenomenal per all our guests and we agree! I just wish I could eat my whole plate, didn't want to stuff myself that night. Thank you to the Stillwell & all the staff! You all are amazing people!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/4/12, 5 Reviews