The Sterling Castle Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Nasima
    Nasima A. Married on 03/27/2022

Outstanding & Exotic

Amazing!! outstanding & Superb!! We love it so much.
    Dear Misty, please accept our most heartfelt appreciation and gratitude!! You and your team simply rock!!!! And hard working!!! Rasheeq, Sharno Islam and our dream came true by the grace of Lord and HE sent you and your team to make things so easy for us and to fulfill our dream. Our all guests spoke very highly about the venue and you all!!! I want to give you "5 star" review. we will keep in touch and looking forward to meet you all again. Please let us if anything we can do for you. 😍😍

The Sterling Castle's reply:

We are so pleased you had a magical day with your family and guests. Everyone was so sweet, it was a pleasure to serve you and your wonderful family.
    Brittany K. Married on 03/04/2022

THE venue in Alabama

I recommend EVERYONE to use this place. Misty is a genius and plans everything. The catering was 5 stars, the cake?? Never had a cake taste so amazing. Misty’s decorating skills are out of this world and I felt like I had stepped into another world. The venue was a dream come true, and all of my guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. 10/10 recommend.
    Jaime Married on 12/04/2021

Best Venue Ever-All Inclusive!

I could write a book, but I'll try to keep it short. Misty and her family and staff are the most special people you will ever meet. From the very first time we toured the castle and grounds (which is their home), I felt like we were welcomed into their family. As a busy grad student in internship and living 4 hours away - I didn't have much time to plan. They worked around my schedule and literally took care of every detail aside from providing alcohol. Every thoughtful placement of florals, every snowflake, every plate. I gave Misty a Pinterest board and they made our vision come to life. We could not have asked for a more special day. They made it snow!! Inside!! The special little touches were just the icing on the cake. You can't go wrong with this venue, they will work with every vision and try to make your wildest dreams come true. They sure did with ours.
  • Mikindra
    Mikindra H. Married on 11/14/2021

To Die For!!!

Misty & her team did an amazing job on our wedding. Misty was very helpful & able to answer every one of our million questions that we had to ask. She assured us that this would be our best wedding experience ever & she did not disappoint. Everything was beautiful!! She made our wedding night a night to remember forever!! the decor was a dream come true!! Everything was perfect! A night me and my husband will remember forever. Thank you Sterling Castle!!!
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 11/05/2021

A dream come true!!

Misty is literally a fairy godmother! Her and her family were so easy to work with and a joy! I would tell any bride this place is the best choice by far! Everything is done in house. My family was blown away and everyone was saying how awesome the food was. I just showed her my Pinterest page and she got me everything I wanted and who doesn’t want fireworks!! My cousins loved the photo booth Brennan puts on and he tailored the pictures to look like our huggers! Couldn’t of asked for a better day! Thank you!!!
    Hoyt P. Married on 09/25/2021

Simply amazing

I don’t really have words to describe how wonderful our experience was working with and having our wedding at the Sterling Castle. It sounds corny but they make dreams come true. From the food to the grounds to the decorations to everyone you interact with - it’s seamless, top-notch and truly one of a kind experience.

I can’t recommend having your wedding or other event here enough. Our wedding was so wonderful multiple people walked up to us after the reception and said they wanted to do it all over again! I felt the same way!
    Hope Married on 09/18/2021

Stress free wedding day

Misty made our entire wedding day so stress free! The entire Sterling Castle staff made our wedding day more perfect then we could have imagined! We are beyond grateful for their guidance throughout our process and are so happy to have them be part of our wedding day!
  • Adrainana
    Adrainana W. Married on 08/08/2021

Awesomeness

We had a wonderful time. I gave Misty very little to work with as I’m not a decorative person. She took my color scheme and a few pictures I gave her and transformed our wedding into a spectacular event. They did everything for us. All we had to do was show up.
  • Janet
    Janet T. Married on 06/27/2021

They made planning simplified. We got quality and beauty in one total package

These guys made our day beautiful beyond belief. They were so organized and meticulous about every detail. I can’t recommend them enough.
    Josh R. Married on 06/27/2021

Beautiful venue

The castle is absolutely gorgeous. The planner, Misty, is extremely helpful and very friendly. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely get married there again.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 05/22/2021

A Dream Come True!

From start to finish, The Sterling Castle was amazing to work with for our May 22, 2021 wedding. My husband and I are so grateful for your team and making everything run so smoothly. We originally had our wedding planned back in 2019, before COVID-19 hit. Brennan and Misty were so accommodating during this crazy time of uncertainty. However, my husband and I were certain that our wedding was going to take place no matter what. We loved working with each and every one of your staff, as you brought our dream day to life. Brennan, Misty, and Kelsi will truly make your wedding a one-of-a-kind experience and go beyond your expectations! Also, we, our family, and friends thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, décor, delicious food, DJ, and the great service that you and your team provided. We sincerely appreciate everything that you have done to create unforgettable memories for us that will last a lifetime.
    Love,
    Jennifer & Michael Burgett
  • Tessie
    Tessie W. Married on 05/15/2021

Can’t say enough

Searching for venues We stumbled on Sterling Castle. Instantly this princess fell in love. Never thought I would be able to pull off a fairytale wedding. We looked at tons of venues that weekend. Sterling Castle was our first one. It set an extremely high standard no other place could even dream of competing with! We feel like most brides do. We have this once in a lifetime love. We can’t wait to share our story with friends and family. Meeting the Binkerd family sealed the deal. They have a true passion for love, romance and weddings. Touring the venue they showed us how much love and thought was put into each and every aspect of their place. I’m such an intentional person and everything they did was for the intent to display a love story. Then they repeated that with my family. They had a huge variety of options on the food, ceremony places. It was also going to rain on our day and the last minute we were able to move to our original spot. Tons of adorable picture options. If I had a wish they did everything in their power to grant it happily. The day of the wedding was no different. They even took time to show my family around to show them the hidden gems of this place. Made them feel very special. Every detail exceed my expectations. As if the venue itself wasn’t a wow factor. Misty design for all the flowers and decorations was beyond belief. She has a unique gift. We left there feeling like family. Comparing to the other venues we looked at we were happy to feel the love and romance from Sterling. Someone to join us in our day. Not just provide a space for us. It will forever be a special place in our hearts. We are already trying to find a reason to celebrate at the Castle!
  • Linsay
    Linsay B. Married on 04/17/2021

Best Experience Ever

I originally was planned to get married 4/18/2020 but with COVID things quickly changed. Misty and her team were very flexible in letting me change my date not once but twice. Everything was taken care of and I had very little to worry about. Knowing several brides who were going through the same thing, nothing compared to how easy replanning and rearranging things were. Misty took care of all the vendors and kept in touch to make sure my mind hadn't changed throughout the next year. When the day finally areived everything was provided and set up. I was able to get a preview of the reception hall and ceremony site and it was straight off of my pinterest board. This all inclusive venue offered more than just excellent service. They offered a stress free wedding planning that allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams including special made marquee letters and ending in fireworks. I could not have had a more perfect day after the most imperfect year. Thank you Misty for helping to make my dreams come true.
    Asha S. Married on 01/29/2021

Amazing!

This is a must have location for any wedding!!! The Brinkers are AMAZING!! Everything was perfect just perfect! Very professional, everything went smooth!! Thank you so much!
    Rebecca S. Married on 01/12/2021

All I can say is WOW!

Hot chocolate and apple cider bar just because it’s Christmas and a sword to cut the cake, what else is there to say? Venue-enchanting, price-great value, decor-fabulous, food-perfect, flowers-exactly what we wanted, Music-set the mood, Service-kept the evening moving without being the least bit intrusive, cake- moist and tasty. So many small details that blended together to make this a pleasant and memorable experience. I was a little apprehensive having never planned a wedding before, I needn’t have worried. This family run venue guided us through the night with a seamless professionalism that only comes from intentional effort. From the practice run to the sparkler send off everything went off without a hitch and attention to detail was the order of the day. Special shout out to Brennen for keeping us on schedule and being such an awesome DJ. I highly recommend the fireworks, they were the perfect ending to a perfect day.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 12/13/2020

Fairytale wedding

They really went above and beyond for us here. We were looking for a venue to make the wedding planning process less overwhelming and the Binkerds at the Sterling Castle nailed it! And all without putting us over budget. You will love this castle, this family and their story. They brought the wedding of my dreams to life, cannot say enough good things
  • Cristin
    Cristin Married on 11/21/2020

Fairytale wedding

Breathtaking from start to finish, Misty made our wedding dreams come true. Misty and her team are absolutely amazing at what they do. They are prompt, knowledgeable and beyond helpful. We got married in the open air Chapel and had our reception in the ballroom area.The venue is breathtaking. The service is spectacular. My guests said it was the best wedding food they have every had. The night started and ended perfectly, I am beyond happy with my experience. If you are looking for a fairy tale wedding venue in the Alabama area, this is it. No need to look further. You won’t regret it!!!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey L. Married on 11/06/2020

Perfect venue

We can't wait to get married here! I told Misty what I wanted and she had amazing ideas for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and for the reception. The moment i told her our theme and colors she started throwing out ideas. I know that our wedding is going to look exactly how we imagined if not better!
    Maggie B. Married on 08/08/2020

Best day of my life

Misty and her team at The Sterling Castle took my wife and I’s crazy galaxy themed ideas and made them a reality. Working with them through planning was seamless and took so much stress and pressure off of us. Everything we envisioned for our special day, came to life thanks to the incredible people at The Sterling Castle. I will never be able to find the words to express just how much I love this place and the people involved. I’d marry my wife over and over again every single year, just to continue having magical experiences at The Sterling Castle.
    Michelle A. Married on 03/20/2020

An unforgettable event with the most beautiful memories

I want to start this review off by stating that my husband and I live over 8hrs away from this venue. With that being said, we had few calls, used mainly social media, and had my dad involved, with those few tools, the Binkerd Family took my visions and tempered it with reality to actually produce something real. The colors, layout, design was so perfect at first glance that getting ready for the big moment was stress free! The service was excellent, everything so clean and organized, with a staff attentive to every detail! This venue isn't just a place to have your event; it is a wonderland with a family who truly cares to make your moment special. Even without decorations the place itself is gorgeous. Incorporating my Medevial/gothic style appeared easy for them! Thank you again for everything! Argo wedding March 20, 2020
    Barbara B. Married on 02/04/2020

Best Day Ever

From the tour, to the planning session, and the day of the wedding, everyone was fantastic. They listened to what they wanted and they delivered. It was breathtaking!
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl J. Married on 09/14/2019

Make your dreams come true

The Sterling Castle was everything we wanted and more. Misty Binkerd( the fairy godmother) and her family made all of my daughter dreams come true for her wedding. The venue was elegant and classy. Everything from the ceremony to reception was beautifully decorated. The food was delicious and DJ was excellent. We couldn't have ask for better. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend the Sterling Castle to anyone who is planning a wedding. It is such a beautiful,breathtaking venue.
    Chyna L. Married on 09/14/2019

If I could give ten stars I would

The sterling castle was the most amazing venue. I truly couldn’t think Misty and Her family enough they made all my dreams come true. Even when things were fit a bit crazy wedding they held me together and I could not ask for a better group. The food and music was great and flowers were gorgeous. I would recommend this venue to anyone.
    Gracie I. Married on 06/22/2019

Dream wedding!!

Misty and Victor made our dream wedding come true!! I would recommend them to anyone!
    Savannah C. Married on 05/18/2019

Fairytale Wedding

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day!! Mrs. Misty and Mr. Victor went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly what I wanted down to every single detail! It was a wedding that our friends and family will remember for a very long time!