The Stalk Market Reviews

The Stalk Market 6
  • Arielle

Arielle · Getting married on 09/28/2019

100% Recommend

Choosing The Stalk Market, a local Grand County business, was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. They went above and beyond talking with us and gauging our vision before even compiling a proposal. We communicated several times via email and the owner even met with my mom in person to ensure she was going to give us an accurate and detailed proposal that reflected what we were looking for. The proposal we received was beyond detailed- with pictures of every specific flower that would be used in each bouquet, and specific pricing information which made it easy to play around with cost. Meeting in person to solidify the details was smooth, organized, and fun! When the flowers were delivered to the bridal suite day of, I got goose bumps. The Stalk Market executed our vision even beyond what we had imagined. The staff here was an absolute pleasure to work with - they are kind, knowledgeable, reliable, and fun! This was a piece of our planning that was absolutely stress-free and far exceeded our expectations! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Shelby · Married on 08/02/2018

Mindy and Becky are absolutely the best. We met in person to put my “vision” on paper. I struggled to find the words/ descriptions to convey what I wanted and on our first apt Becky took the time to look over SO many different flowers/greenery that I said yes or no to in order to help them understand my taste. Closer toward the wedding Mindy met me at the flower shop to show me in person what each of these flowers/greenery would look like. I knew I could trust them immediately and they delivered!! My flowers were such a beautiful addition to the ceremony and reception. And completely affordable! I recommend the stalk market to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    The Stalk Market 7
    The Stalk Market 8
    The Stalk Market 9
    The Stalk Market 10

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

We were so happy with the flower arrangements the Stalk Market created for our wedding! Mindy really listened to what we wanted and worked with us to make it happen!!! They are awesome :)

Sent on 12/05/2017
    The Stalk Market 11

Jill · Married on 08/26/2017

Our flowers were amazing! So much bigger and better than I ever thought. They were just beautiful. I received a lot of complements on them. Mindy was great at communicating and was very helpful. I would highly recommend The Stalk Market!

Sent on 09/03/2017

The Stalk Market's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review and allowing us to be a part of your day!!

Mindy

mary anne · Married on 08/19/2017

They are great! Awesome florists and so very nice!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Josh · Married on 10/15/2016

Stalk Market made our wedding perfect, great prices and beautiful flowers! Mindy works with you to create the look and feel you want and she is very accommodating, especially when you change your order last minute like we did haha ;) We had our wedding in Grand Lake and there are some locals up there who just love makig those special events extra special!

Sent on 10/20/2016

The Stalk Market's reply:

Josh, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate that you trusted us with your wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2016

Mindy did our flowers for our wedding in Grand Lake this past October and I couldn't have been happier. She was a pleasure to work with, creative and warm yet accommodating and realistic to my requests for vision and budget. The end results were stunning and I am so grateful to have worked with her!

Sent on 02/02/2017
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/12/2016

I Love the team at The Stalk Market, they were so helpful in every step of the way. I wasn't sure exactly what type of flowers I wanted but knew my color scheme and what I didn't like - with that they were able to come up with an amazing and luscious bouquet for me, my ladies, boutonnières for the men, corsages for our moms & centerpieces. I'm not one to follow the main stream styles and wanted something I'd never seen before with vibrant colors and dark flowy greens, I cannot thank them enough <3

Sent on 09/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2016

Mindy was fabulous to work with for my wedding in Grand Lake! She was super flexible with my budget and she nailed my vision for my bridal bouquet. In an effort to help me with my budget, she offers buckets of bulk flowers if you are planning any DIY flowers. I was supposed to pick them off and she even ended up dropping them off to my wedding venue. And then she still delivered my bouts, corsages and bridal bouquet the next day.

Thanks for making florals so easy for a bride!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Lori · Married on 11/07/2015

Sara at The Stalk Market in Grand Lake Colorado did an amazing job with my wedding. I would highly recommend using them for any event.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Heidi · Married on 07/04/2018

I ordered flowers from the Stalk Market for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! Mindy and her team worked with me to stay within budge, reproduced exactly what I asked for, and made extra trips to the venue the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    The Stalk Market 12

The Stalk Market's reply:

Heidi thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations again!!! - The Stalk Market Team

The flowers far exceeded my expectations - they were incredible! Mindy was helpful, flexible, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Thank you very much!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

3.5

The arrangements that Mindy and her staff at the Stalk Market in Grand Lake, CO made for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. We met early with her and let her know the color scheme and desired wildflowers, vessels and table settings that we hoped for. The only difficult part of the process was communicating on a regular basis. We'll admit that there was a lot going on as we got closer to the event so our responsiveness may have been part of the problem. We didn't get immediate responses to our questions and went into the day before the event not even being sure that the flowers were coming. We had received a quote for the job but never received a final bill. Our wedding coordinator took a blank check and wrote it the day after the wedding because we didn't know the final total. All this said, the flowers were phenomenally beautiful, the tables looked stunning, everything we had hoped for was there and the wedding and reception were beautiful!

Sent on 07/15/2015

3.0

This is basically the only florist in Grand Lake, Colorado so I didn't have much choice...but to my surprise everything was perfect! The pricing is very reasonable and Sarah puts together the most beautiful bouquets. I would highly recommend this florist to anyone getting married in the Grand Lake area.

Sent on 09/28/2014

The Stalk Market's reply:

Thank you for your recommendation. It means a great deal to us!

Kara · Married on 06/26/2017

1.0
      1.5
      2.0
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

We initially enjoyed communicating with Mindy. She as responsive and shared suggestions and ideas for the area. However, after we traveled 2 hours to Grand Lake to meet with Mindy and go over what we would like for our floral arrangements, we never received a cost estimate. We were forced to reach out to Mindy to ask for an update a few weeks after she promised the estimate. She explained that her computer had crashed and she would have an estimate to us shortly. One month later, we had to reach out again, requesting the cost estimate. No response. We were forced to find a florist about 1.5 months prior to the wedding, when we thought we had decided upon one 5 months before the wedding. About 1 month prior to the wedding, we received an email from Mindy's assistant inquiring about whether we had any questions. We were floored... we still hadn't received the missing cost estimate form months before! Your time is precious - go with another vendor.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Kara,
    You are correct. As much as we try to provide great service to all the brides who trust us with their weddings, we failed to do so for you. There is no excuse.
    I apologize for letting you down and thank you for your review. It will help us improve our services.
    I hope your wedding was beautiful.
    Sincerely,