The Stables at Strawberry Creek Reviews

34 | Knoxville, TN

34 Reviews for The Stables at Strawberry Creek

Kelly N. · Married on 11/21/2020

November wedding

They were awesome! Planning a wedding in this pandemic isn’t easy and they made it so simple. The venue is gorgeous and the decorations and catering were amazing. We got so many compliments on the food alone. They anticipate anything that could happen and prepare for it well in advance.

• Hannah

Hannah M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Day Ever

The Stables at Strawberry Creek was such a lovely venue! The on-site cabin was so nice and different from most all other venues! The staff went out of their way to make ya feel at home. It truly was our best day ever!

Talyr B. · Married on 10/18/2020

Perfect secluded spot

This a beautiful setting secluded in East Knox County. It has excellent parking and the cabin is a must add on. The owner worked with my budget which made this beautiful place perfect for our wedding of 85. The event staff was very friendly and helpful. The only issue was when the housekeeper at the cabin said she was not told that we would be there at 130pm and said We couldn’t come in until 3pm. This would have been a huge issue because it would severely delay our ceremony and schedule. She agreed to let us come in after begging her but she was noticeably very upset about it.

Nicole S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Turned out absolutely perfect!

Our wedding couldn’t have turned out any more perfect! Highly recommend the Stables at Strawberry Creek!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Brittany E. · Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful Experience

We had our wedding at this beautiful location and are so glad we did! The most beautiful, serene place to have your wedding! The staff was very accommodating and helpful during our special day!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Elizabeth D. · Married on 05/30/2020

Fantastic People, Beautiful Venue

I can’t say enough good about them! The venue was nothing short of perfect, and I loved that it had a cabin on property that my bridesmaids and I could stay in! I felt like we got to spend a weekend with all my favorite people! And seriously, this staff is THE BEST. My dad had a stomach virus on the day of the wedding (great timing, haha!) and the staff was so helpful in keeping him comfortable. They even left and bought him Gatorade! Seriously, this place was sheer perfection!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Emily H. · Married on 11/16/2019

A perfect place to have your wedding!

The stable at strawberry creek was an amazing venue to have my wedding. At first, i didn't want an outdoor wedding and i didn't want the barn style wedding, but after seeing the stables my mind was changed! The venue is huge and beautiful...from a duck pond, to horses, to a historic cabin. One thing that truly made this place special was the cabin. The cabin comes with the venue when you book for the night before your wedding and the night after your wedding. The night before my wedding i stayed at the cabin with all my bridesmaids and mother. This gave us all time to bond and a place to get ready in the morning. The staff and owner were friendly and accommodating. i have absolutely no regrets about choosing the stables at strawberry creek as my wedding venue.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Brittney · Married on 10/20/2019

Pure Excellence

Bobby is wonderful. He is so helpful with everything. We couldn't have picked a better place to get married!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Corrie S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolute elegance and perfection

The staff at the stables is wonderful and hands on from the very beginning. They were involved in every step from the moment we toured all the way through the end of our big day. The venue is gorgeous, clean and well kept and the cabin is stunning!! This venue made the little girls dream become reality, and then some!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Christina · Married on 09/07/2019

Stables at Strawberry Creek is a definite must

Had to do a lot of changes in a short period of time and they were more than accommadating and very easy to work with to get the changes done. Highly recommend this location for any wedding or social gathering. The location is beautiful and clean.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Caroline B. · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding!

This venue exceeded my expectations. It was gorgeous and the staff were very accommodating. Venue was clean, details were organized, and my whole engagement process was made more enjoyable because of the friendliness and dedication of the venue and their staff.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Anna

Anna C. · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfect place to get married!

Strawberry Creek was the perfect place to have my wedding! I would definitely recommend it to any bride! This was the first venue that I toured and no place really compared. The entire venue was gorgeous and perfect for photos! There wasn’t a spot that didn’t make a beautiful photo option!

I loved being able to stay in the cabin. I was able to relax and really enjoy the whole weekend! The cabin was the perfect place for me and my bridesmaids to stay and get ready throughout the day! And wonderful for pictures! The staff and Strawberry Creek provided outstanding service! They went above and beyond to to make my day go as smoothly as possible! The staff were extremely personable and genuinely tried to accommodate our every need!
    If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue I highly recommend that you choose the Stables at Strawberry Creek!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Carol

Carol A. · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful experience and Beautiful Venue

We love this venue! It is beautiful and the staff extend gracious hospitality as well as accommodate every need and wish. As mother of the bride, I was very pleased with my daughter’s wedding at Strawberry Creek. It was perfect .

Sent on 08/09/2019

Elizabeth M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect! Highly recommend!!

Between the beautiful venue, rustic cabin, and excellent staff, we could not have asked for a better wedding weekend!! The Stables at Strawberry Creek go above and beyond to make not only their brides, but their guests feel valued and welcome! I highly recommend this venue for not only a wedding, but any special event!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Grace · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful venue and Bobby was so incredibly accommodating for my very untraditional ceremony. Was even ready for a severe thunderstorm. So many wonderful places to set up a ceremony and take pictures. 11/10!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream Venue

I cannot say enough great things about this venue!!! I absolutely fell in love with it on our first tour and regardless of how open minded I tried to be, I found myself comparing every other venue suggested to me to SSC! I told my parents that I just can't imagine not getting married here! 11 months later my dream came true!!! From day one, Bobby was amazing! His Triple Crown package is phenomenal and definitely the best choice for anyone wanting more than a couple hours at your venue on your wedding day!! If you want to have an amazing experience from the day you sign the contract till the day you say I Do, SSC is the venue for you!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Haley · Married on 03/08/2019

Wonderful experience!

Bobby and his team at the Stables were phenomenal. They exceeded my expectations. Anytime I needed anything, they were a call or text away and more than happy to help. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect and beautiful day. Every idea or millionth change I had-they were happy to accommodate! They made my day so special and memorable!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Cara H. · Married on 11/10/2018

Stress free and perfect venue

The staff at the Stables at Strawberry Creek was perfect! They made every step in the process easy and were always very quick with communication and any questions I had. Being able to rent the cabin for the weekend and stay on property all weekend really made the weekend stress free and fun!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Rachel C. · Married on 10/06/2018

The best weekend ever

We had the BEST weekend at the Stables at Strawberry Creek! We chose to have all of our events there that weekend: Bridesmaids luncheon near the small vineyard next to the cabin, Rehearsal dinner inside the barn, and the wedding reception inside and outside the barn. My bridesmaids and I stayed at the cabin the night before the wedding and it was so nice to already be on the property! We had about 200 people and we had plenty of space. Bobby was very accommodating with any of our needs before, during, and after and did it with no complaint! The property is gorgeous and we cannot wait to go back and celebrate anniversaries at the cabin!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Wedding Venue

The Stables at Strawberry Creek was such a wonderful place to have our wedding! We wanted to have the ceremony outdoors but have a contingency plan in place just in case it rained. The cabin on-site was AMAZING! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding venue in a barn with such a friendly and easy going owner!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Emilee · Married on 09/15/2018

Great service with even better people.

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that is looking to get married. Bobby is awesome and is always trying to make it better! The cabin is so beautiful and is definitely one of the best parts. Gice this place a look, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2018

The Stables at Strawberry Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Emilee!!! it is our goal here to please our guest!

Best wishes,

Strawberry creek

Caitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved this place it was absolutely perfect i could not have picked a better place with better staff bobby and jordan were fantastic i will recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2018

The venue was nice and staff was good.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

They made my wedding better than I could have dreamed of! They are constantly improving the venue and they are easy to work with!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Mark · Married on 04/15/2018

The venue was incredible and the Stables were even more elegant and beautiful than expected. We had everything we needed and more! Bobby was a very gracious and helpful host who consistently went above and beyond to insure that our special day was even more so. We definitely recommend The Stables and adjoining property for ANY event.

Sent on 04/19/2018