The Stables at Strawberry Creek Reviews

The Stables at Strawberry Creek 3
The Stables at Strawberry Creek 4
The Stables at Strawberry Creek 5

Emily Hayes · Married on 11/16/2019

A perfect place to have your wedding!

The stable at strawberry creek was an amazing venue to have my wedding. At first, i didn't want an outdoor wedding and i didn't want the barn style wedding, but after seeing the stables my mind was changed! The venue is huge and beautiful...from a duck pond, to horses, to a historic cabin. One thing that truly made this place special was the cabin. The cabin comes with the venue when you book for the night before your wedding and the night after your wedding. The night before my wedding i stayed at the cabin with all my bridesmaids and mother. This gave us all time to bond and a place to get ready in the morning. The staff and owner were friendly and accommodating. i have absolutely no regrets about choosing the stables at strawberry creek as my wedding venue.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Brittney · Married on 10/20/2019

Pure Excellence

Bobby is wonderful. He is so helpful with everything. We couldn't have picked a better place to get married!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Corrie Shaw · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolute elegance and perfection

The staff at the stables is wonderful and hands on from the very beginning. They were involved in every step from the moment we toured all the way through the end of our big day. The venue is gorgeous, clean and well kept and the cabin is stunning!! This venue made the little girls dream become reality, and then some!

The Stables at Strawberry Creek 6
    The Stables at Strawberry Creek 11
    Sent on 11/26/2019

Christina · Married on 09/07/2019

Stables at Strawberry Creek is a definite must

Had to do a lot of changes in a short period of time and they were more than accommadating and very easy to work with to get the changes done. Highly recommend this location for any wedding or social gathering. The location is beautiful and clean.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Caroline Breeden · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding!

This venue exceeded my expectations. It was gorgeous and the staff were very accommodating. Venue was clean, details were organized, and my whole engagement process was made more enjoyable because of the friendliness and dedication of the venue and their staff.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Anna

Anna Cho · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfect place to get married!

Strawberry Creek was the perfect place to have my wedding! I would definitely recommend it to any bride! This was the first venue that I toured and no place really compared. The entire venue was gorgeous and perfect for photos! There wasn’t a spot that didn’t make a beautiful photo option!

I loved being able to stay in the cabin. I was able to relax and really enjoy the whole weekend! The cabin was the perfect place for me and my bridesmaids to stay and get ready throughout the day! And wonderful for pictures! The staff and Strawberry Creek provided outstanding service! They went above and beyond to to make my day go as smoothly as possible! The staff were extremely personable and genuinely tried to accommodate our every need!
    If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue I highly recommend that you choose the Stables at Strawberry Creek!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Carol

Carol Ann Cho · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful experience and Beautiful Venue

We love this venue! It is beautiful and the staff extend gracious hospitality as well as accommodate every need and wish. As mother of the bride, I was very pleased with my daughter’s wedding at Strawberry Creek. It was perfect .

Sent on 08/09/2019

Elizabeth Morgan · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect! Highly recommend!!

Between the beautiful venue, rustic cabin, and excellent staff, we could not have asked for a better wedding weekend!! The Stables at Strawberry Creek go above and beyond to make not only their brides, but their guests feel valued and welcome! I highly recommend this venue for not only a wedding, but any special event!

The Stables at Strawberry Creek 12
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Grace · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful venue and Bobby was so incredibly accommodating for my very untraditional ceremony. Was even ready for a severe thunderstorm. So many wonderful places to set up a ceremony and take pictures. 11/10!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream Venue

I cannot say enough great things about this venue!!! I absolutely fell in love with it on our first tour and regardless of how open minded I tried to be, I found myself comparing every other venue suggested to me to SSC! I told my parents that I just can't imagine not getting married here! 11 months later my dream came true!!! From day one, Bobby was amazing! His Triple Crown package is phenomenal and definitely the best choice for anyone wanting more than a couple hours at your venue on your wedding day!! If you want to have an amazing experience from the day you sign the contract till the day you say I Do, SSC is the venue for you!!!!

The Stables at Strawberry Creek 13
    The Stables at Strawberry Creek 19
    The Stables at Strawberry Creek 20
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Cara Howe · Married on 11/10/2018

Stress free and perfect venue

The staff at the Stables at Strawberry Creek was perfect! They made every step in the process easy and were always very quick with communication and any questions I had. Being able to rent the cabin for the weekend and stay on property all weekend really made the weekend stress free and fun!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Rachel Chapman · Married on 10/06/2018

The best weekend ever

We had the BEST weekend at the Stables at Strawberry Creek! We chose to have all of our events there that weekend: Bridesmaids luncheon near the small vineyard next to the cabin, Rehearsal dinner inside the barn, and the wedding reception inside and outside the barn. My bridesmaids and I stayed at the cabin the night before the wedding and it was so nice to already be on the property! We had about 200 people and we had plenty of space. Bobby was very accommodating with any of our needs before, during, and after and did it with no complaint! The property is gorgeous and we cannot wait to go back and celebrate anniversaries at the cabin!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Wedding Venue

The Stables at Strawberry Creek was such a wonderful place to have our wedding! We wanted to have the ceremony outdoors but have a contingency plan in place just in case it rained. The cabin on-site was AMAZING! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding venue in a barn with such a friendly and easy going owner!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Emilee · Married on 09/15/2018

Great service with even better people.

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that is looking to get married. Bobby is awesome and is always trying to make it better! The cabin is so beautiful and is definitely one of the best parts. Gice this place a look, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2018

The Stables at Strawberry Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Emilee!!! it is our goal here to please our guest!

Best wishes,

Strawberry creek

Caitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved this place it was absolutely perfect i could not have picked a better place with better staff bobby and jordan were fantastic i will recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2018

The venue was nice and staff was good.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

They made my wedding better than I could have dreamed of! They are constantly improving the venue and they are easy to work with!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Mark · Married on 04/15/2018

The venue was incredible and the Stables were even more elegant and beautiful than expected. We had everything we needed and more! Bobby was a very gracious and helpful host who consistently went above and beyond to insure that our special day was even more so. We definitely recommend The Stables and adjoining property for ANY event.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2017

Great venue if you're looking for a sweet southern feel. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

The Stables at Strawberry Creek was so magical! A perfect match for us! We rented the whole property for the weeekend for our wedding! Stayed in the beautiful cabin and had our ceremony and reception at the stables! My husband made beautiful farm tables and the arbor for our special day. I can not thank Bobby enough for all of his help and work! The stables are so elegant! Not just any ol barn type style! I highly recommend

The Stables at Strawberry Creek 21
    The Stables at Strawberry Creek 22
    The Stables at Strawberry Creek 23
    The Stables at Strawberry Creek 24
    Sent on 10/25/2017

Ashlie · Married on 08/26/2017

Worth every penny!! Not only was the ceremony and reception stunning, but we got the amazing cabin as well. My whole bridal party kept saying how beautiful everything was. And the owner is so great and helpful with everything.

Sent on 08/28/2017

katie · Married on 07/10/2017

The team at the Stables at Strawberry Creek is fantastic! My wedding day was so beautiful and the team worked hard to make my mission come true. It is a great value, a beautiful venue, and the best service one could ask for!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2017

Can not shout loud enough how amazing this venue is. We had to move our location to the stables at strawberry creek due to weather and rain plan. I'm so glad we did. From the moment we made the decision 4 days before my wedding everything fell into place. My day couldn't have been more perfect. Bobby is super easy to work with and truly wants every bride to have that perfect day. They have plenty of options for ceremony, reception, pictures!!!!! If I can find a reason to have another event there I will. Highly recommend anyone getting married to check this beautiful place out. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

This is a great venue if you want a place that can accommodate everything from the rehearsal to the honeymoon suit after the celebration! Staff were always available through the entire weekend.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Vanessa · Married on 05/28/2016

The Stables at Strawberry Creek was the perfect location for our wedding reception. The decorations were beautiful! There was plenty of room for all our guests and for lots of fun stations (popcorn station, photo booth, s'mores station). Kristy Myers made sure all the little details we wanted were executed so I could just focus on getting married! What beautiful, fun memories we will alway have of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/15/2017