THE SPRINGS in Katy Reviews

185 | Brookshire, TX

185 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Katy

• Rosalyn

Rosalyn Fuller · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Our vision has come to life

Brianne is the best on helping us make our day perfect. I appreciate the fact that I have the venue to myself for the entire day (9a-12a). Location is great and exactly our vision, my fiancé and I can not wait to tie the knot!

Sent on 11/07/2019

THE SPRINGS in Katy's reply:

Aw, thank you Rosalyn!!! Love this :)
    We're so glad you're our bride and we're so excited for your wedding! It's going to be amazing and we can't wait!
    -Brianne

Terin · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Beautiful venue and great staff

The venue is beautiful and and staff is extremely helpful and friendly

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • User3285989 · Recently married

The venue is absolutely stunning and Jessica makes it even better. She is so easy to work with. She is very responsive and is always there to answer questions.

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 02/07/2020

Absolutely beautiful

The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is a great help not only the day of the wedding but the during the time leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2020

THE SPRINGS in Katy's reply:

Michelle, it was so wonderful celebrating with you and your new husband! We are so glad you had a wonderful time and we can't wait to hear all about your new life together. Congratulations :)

Cheyenne Bell · Married on 01/19/2020

The perfect day

This venue was beautiful. We didn’t need much decorations because the venue bare was so so beautiful. Only thing that didn’t work for me is the fact you cant do a rehearsal the day before. Other than that everyone was great and responded promptly!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Itzel

Itzel Pliego · Married on 01/02/2020

Amazing Wedding

I believe having our wedding at the Springs was money well spent. We had it on a Thursday which was such a great idea because we saved so much money! I love how they let you chose your own vendors and bring in your own alcohol! I highly recommend the Springs in Katy!

Sent on 01/08/2020

THE SPRINGS in Katy's reply:

Itzel! Thank you so much, that was so sweet of you to say those things. We are so happy that you had a wonderful time with us and that you enjoyed it all. We are so happy for you and can't wait to see where love takes yall! Congratulations, please let us know if we can do anything for you guys in the future :)
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 12/07/2019

Rustic and Romantic

This venue is absolutely stunning! It has a lot of stone and wood to go with a rustic themed wedding. I had my wedding at the Stonecreek Hall on 12/07/2019 and it was honestly the best weather. Not hot, not cold, and the landscaping is always so fresh and clean. I really loved the white draping that this venue has on the ceiling, which is one of the reasons that I chose it. It gives the venue a more romantic feel. It has a nice bar station, catering station, bride/groom/family suite. It was available to me all day and it is truly beneficial. You will truly feel bridal and will enjoy getting ready here, having a ceremony, and reception here. You will have a beautiful rustic/romantic feeling at this venue!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Karen Creswell · Married on 12/07/2019

So easy and accommodating

The venue is absolutely beautiful and peaceful for a wedding. The only downfalls are you HAVE to use their bar services and they are a little pricey. Also their top coordinating services Magnolia Marie's is one you should not go with. There are so many more that are more accommodating and attentive.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Ana · Married on 11/22/2019

Excellent!

Beautiful venue. It’s perfect for any event!

Sent on 12/23/2019

THE SPRINGS in Katy's reply:

Thank you! We are so excited to have celebrated with you!! Please let us know if we can help you celebrate any other ways in the future.

Sade · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!!!!!

The Springs In Katy were absolutely amazing from reasonable payment plan to the amazing waterfall and DIY location. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/19/2019

THE SPRINGS in Katy's reply:

Aw, thank you so much, Sade!! Your wedding was wonderful, and we just love your beautiful pictures! It means so much to us that you enjoyed your day and we're so touched you took the time to come back and tell us so. Thank you again! :) We hope these first weeks of marriage have been bliss and that you two have a future of endless happiness ahead of you!
  • Roxanna

Roxanna Honarpour · Married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful venue with a great staff

We had our wedding at The Springs in Brookshire. What an absolutely lovely venue with amazing staff. They answered my calls and texts very quickly and provided excellent advice. Jessica and Hannah were very helpful and kind. The venue was extremely clean and the outdoors was absolutely immaculate. There are no hidden fees. They explained everything very clearly and accurately. We are very happy with our decision to have our wedding at The Springs.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki Gutierrez · Married on 09/27/2019

Unforgettable

The Springs Even Venue was incredible! We got married at the Tuscany hall in Katy and it was all we expected and more! Everybody kept complimenting the place and how beautiful it was. Thank you for all your help and for answering all my texts and emails I sent. I greatly appreciate it!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Vicki,
    Thank you so much for spending your day with us! We are thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed our venue :)

All the best,

Team Katy
  • Johanna

Johanna Arevalo · Married on 09/22/2019

Just beautiful!

First of all the best thing I liked about this venue are the prices for rental and the fact that you can rent from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m! Such a great deal and the # if visits are unlimited. This helped us out a lot since we did pur engagement pictures there as well. The landscape is gorgeous. Just every bit of it was something that my guests kept saying its so pretty here! I was so glad that even my guests enjoyed being there. Plenty of room in the groom and bridal suites for getting dressed. Thank you so much for building such a wonderful place to celebrate special occasions like my wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2019

THE SPRINGS in Katy's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed your day with us! Wishing you all the love and happiness in your future to come! - Brianne, Brandi & Aimee @ THE SPRINGS/Katy
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Alfonso · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazinggggg

This place was amazing and magic and was all we always want it for our wedding, is perfect and costumer services is priceless, i will highly recommended this venue for your futures brides all their locations are pretty but this one was a dream come true.

Sent on 12/16/2019

THE SPRINGS in Katy's reply:

Elizabeth, your sweet words mean so much to us! It was absolutely incredible to share in your special day. We wish you guys the absolute best and please let us know if we can help in any way in the future! Congratulations!
    -THE SPRINGS TEAM: Katy

Brittany Jones · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience!

I am very pleased with the Springs Event Venue-Katy! They were professional and did not mind the last minutes changes I needed when it came to the number of tables. The venue itself is very clean and beautiful! The price is also affordable compared to many other local places. I highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful venue

Very nice people, understanding to personal wants/needs, beautiful place

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Megan

Megan Shed · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect day!

We had the wedding of our dreams at the Springs. From the moment we booked 1 year out, the staff at the Springs answered every question we had. They provided a list of preferred vendors, and gave honest feedback when we were in between vendors. They were available to answer any question we had, and they were genuinely happy for us! When we had a hiccup with our rehearsal dinner restaurant (2 days out), they got on the phone and made phone calls to help us find a new restaurant.
    Not to mention, the venue is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have added some photos because they speak for themselves. The ceremony was so surreal, and we knew when touring the venue that this was the perfect place. I have gotten more compliments about how beautiful this location was.
    Landscape was immaculate, high ceilings inside hall, lighting was perfect, and staircase is an added bonus!
    We got married at Tuscany Hall in Katy, and that fountain was such a hit! I was worried about groomsmen not cooperating with pictures, but in reality I couldn't get them to go inside for wedding festivities because they wanted to have their own photoshoot in front of the fountain!
    Bridal Suite and Grooms Suite were perfectly separated as my husband and I did not want to see each other the day of. The girls and guys were both blaring music, but we never heard each other at all.
    I have no complaints! Temperature, lightening (indoor and out), space (we had over 200 people seated), etc was all perfect!
    Now go book your wedding at the Springs!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Huynh · Married on 06/02/2019

Need look no further!

The Springs (Katy location) is absolutely beautiful. The design and architecture of the building is one thing but the amazing team behind it is such a big bonus. The staff are all passionate about what they do and it shows by their friendliness, eager to help, and going above and beyond in finding a solution when we have concerns, issues, and questions. Every time I had a concern or question, the team would be quick to respond and help. I've probably asked them a million questions and not once have I ever felt rushed but again and again have felt cherished, welcomed, and that they want the best for me. My husband and I have actually looked at more than 4 venues - we saw the Springs second and from then on could not go back. Every venue after could not compare to all that the Springs had to offer. The Springs is not stingy with their support or services; they even have a facebook support group with former/future brides, their team, and vendors to answer questions, provide tips, and simply to just encourage one another. I can go on and on about why you need to look no further. I am blessed to have had the opportunity to have my wedding at the Springs and would recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ashleigh Henderson · Married on 05/25/2019

The springs venue

The springs venue was very good at keeping communication open and just making sure our day was so special and amazing. The staff was wonderful, on our wedding day they were so wonderful coming down and making sure we had everything we needed before the ceremony to begin. The springs venue made our day so special and wonderful we highly recommended them to everyone.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2019

I couldn’t have asked for a better venue!

Thank you so much to the Springs in Katy! From the moment I walked in for a tour, I knew I loved everything about them. They shared their resources and expertise with me and I feel so blessed that God led me to this venue. I met or spoke with Jessica, Margaret, and Hannah several times individually through this process and they each were helpful and devoted to making sure that my day was everything that I wanted it to be. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Elise · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful vendor with flexible vendors!

Loved having a big rustic space that allowed me to use the vendors I wanted. Comfortably could fit a wedding for 275 guests.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Ali · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful!

The location was beautiful and reasonably priced. They worked with me and my husband to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jessica Foust · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing, beautiful, a dream

Could not have asked for a better or more beautiful venue for our wedding! They took amazing care of us and made us feel so comfortable and prepared!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Maria Chavez · Married on 03/24/2019

Wedding fairytale

A huge thank you to the staff at the Springs . My wedding was beautiful I still have my guest talking about how beautiful everything was . I couldn’t of done it without you all !

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Dream come true!

Jessica Moore was amazing in helping our dream day to come true!
    The venue is gorgeous in itself- but the staff is incredible.
    She recommended great vendors: