THE SPRINGS in Katy Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Katy 5
THE SPRINGS in Katy 6
THE SPRINGS in Katy 7
  • User3285989 ·

The venue is absolutely stunning and Jessica makes it even better. She is so easy to work with. She is very responsive and is always there to answer questions.

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Dream come true!

Jessica Moore was amazing in helping our dream day to come true!
    The venue is gorgeous in itself- but the staff is incredible.
    She recommended great vendors:
    Alcohol pickup and drop off- Events with a Twist
    Bartending service- Southern Spirits
    Wedding Coordinator- Mandie Badrak

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 03/10/2019

Perfection

We just celebrated our daughter’s wedding last week! Everything went so smoothly and it was so beautiful! We had LOTS of comments on how beautiful the venue was! The staff was very accommodating on us coming out for bridal portraits and just getting another look around after we booked it. You won’t be disappointed!

• Karen

Karen · Married on 03/03/2019

A dream come true!

Beautiful venue and amazing staff so friendly and helpful!

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing experience!

I fell in love with this place when I went to tour it. In the days leading up to my wedding, all of my doubts were answered quickly. Jessica was great to work with. I got so many compliments from my guests that they loved the venue. Staff was very attentive on the day of my wedding. Highly recommend!

THE SPRINGS in Katy 8
  • Katstrid

Astrid · Married on 02/09/2019

Such a lovely venue!

Our wedding day was absolutely lovely thanks to all of our vendors and this gorgeous venue! We loved being able to have the venue starting at 9 AM. This made setting up a breeze! The staff at the springs in Katy were also a dream to work with. Always an email, call, or even text away! The venue was perfect for the DIY bride or the bride who wants to take control of what vendors to hire. I will always recommend the springs to all future brides!

• Lauren

Lauren Chatman · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful venue!

We loved this venue from top to bottom! Not only was the venue gorgeous, the team was highly communicative and professional!

Stephanie · Married on 01/25/2019

Great venue

I fell in love with this venue as soon as I saw it. The atmosphere was amazing. The staff members are very helpful. I don't regret booking the venue.

LaToya · Married on 01/20/2019

Bolden Wedding 1.20.2019

The Springs was the perfect location for my Rustic Glam wedding! The staff were friendly and helpful and the open house helped me book some wonderful vendors!

THE SPRINGS in Katy 9
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 15
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 16

Vanessa · Married on 12/27/2018

Perfect wedding

About a month prior to the day of the wedding we learned it was going to rain. One of the main reasons we chose Stone Creek was for the beautiful landscape it had. After speaking with Margaret, she helped us plan for the rain, as well as plan for the day without rain. The rain ended up stopping at nine in the morning our wedding day, leaving us with gorgeous weather in the evening. Something tells me the staff at The Springs had something to do with that.

Britney · Married on 12/23/2018

Beautiful venue! Wonderful staff!

The venue was so beautiful and the staff made sure my day was perfect! Thank you so much!

THE SPRINGS in Katy 17
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 18
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 19
  • Raechel

Raechel · Married on 12/11/2018

Couldn't have had a dream wedding without the dream venue!

We got so blessed to find THE SPRINGS - Katy right at the end of their specials event last year and were able to book this place on a tight budget for a Thursday wedding. Jessica, the manager, was so amazing to work with. We knew, once we met her, we HAD to book here.
    We didn't use the venue for photos or anything before the wedding. We did attend their open house which was so much fun!!
    The venue is so beautiful that it really made it easy for our decor budget. We didn't even get a florist - because who needs flowers when your architecture looks like this?!?!?!
    We 1000% recommend THE SPRINGS - Katy (especially because that's where Jessica is!!). It was our perfect day and it couldn't have been without them!

THE SPRINGS in Katy 20
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 21
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 22
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 23
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 24

Taylor · Married on 12/08/2018

Review of the venue

This venue is PERFECT for any bride that wants to personalize their day exactly how they’d like. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and provides an indoor and outdoor space for both ceremony and reception. With this venue you can choose any vendors you’d like, but they also provide a recommended vendors list in case you’d like to get vendors that have worked at the Springs before. The managers are so sweet and any question I had they answered for me and on the day of the wedding they were there to help with anything we needed regarding the venue. It truly was a magical venue with a rustic yet elegant feel to it and I am so glad I was a Springs bride!

Diana K · Married on 12/06/2018

Unmatched Quality

I never expected to have such a fantastic time planning our wedding. The staff made it so easy. I would recommend anyone to plan an event with The Springs.

Jennifer Variste · Married on 10/26/2018

GREAT!! Very happy customer

Securing the venue was one of the first things I did during wedding planning and The Springs was one of my vendors that did not disappoint! Everything was just as advertised. They were very clear and honest on what is allowed and what isn’t. I loved the fact that I had the venue for all day and that I could bring my own caterer. The only hiccup is that the rehearsal needs to be done at the venue in the morning. If you want to have a rehearsal the day before you have to do the rehearsal elsewhere. We ended up doing it at a nearby hotel. Overall it was a great experience. The Springs is very reachable. I often communicated with them via text at odd hours of the day and night. They were so easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

• Desiree

Desiree Gonzalez · Married on 10/21/2018

Great service, beautiful venue!

My husband and I were filled with joy the day of our wedding, everything was peaceful and ran so smooth. We know the pictures are going to be awesome with how beautiful the property is. Many great amenities are offered! The staff was extremely informative, attentive and kind. From the day we visited the venue to after our wedding we knew we made a great decision. The venue is gorgeous and perfect for ceremony as well, which we preferred for our guests convenience. Any questions I had throughout the planning process the staff answered promptly! We are so happy and highly recommend!

Cedric · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome Wedding Venue

Great place for a wedding. All our guests liked the place and we had an amazing wedding ceremony and reception. We definitely recommend this place.

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2018

I knew this was the place from the moment we walked into Stonecreek Hall during our tour. The entire venue is just breath-taking. All of our guests were in awe as the hall is nothing like your average venue. The Springs Katy is truly a memorable place and it will hold an extremely special place in our hearts.

THE SPRINGS in Katy 25
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 26

Kristyn · Married on 09/22/2018

I had an amazing experience with The Springs in Katy! We had our wedding in the Tuscany Hall because we were going for an Italian and elegant theme and we fell in love instantly when we first saw the hall! The outdoor ceremony area was perfect. Not only was the venue beautiful but we were very impressed with the staff. Jessica, Margaret, and Hannah were so reliable and responsive and helped to make this our best day ever! We loved being able to have the venue for the whole day and bring in our own vendors to make our day unique. We are so happy with our experience and would definitely recommend them!!

• Vanessa

Vanessa Zheng · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful and Intimate!

My husband and I came across The Springs when searching for a rustic and intimate place for our wedding! We visited multiple locations and were pleasantly surprised with all the options we had for customization! The staff we worked with were very helpful and definitely helped everything run smoothly on our special day. We also received many compliments about our venue from our guests!

THE SPRINGS in Katy 27
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 28

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful venue! Everyone is so nice and treats you like family. They made choosing them so easy. Margaret and Jessica are beyond amazing. They always answered my weird emails and texts. They accommodated me wanting to randomly stop by all the time. Highly recommended!

THE SPRINGS in Katy 29

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2018

100% would do It all Over again there. The only complaint was It got A little warm at certain times, but before we could even tell them they already fixed It. Super sweet, super beautiful and such an honor to get married there.

Suvita · Married on 05/26/2018

We had out ceremony and reception at the Tuscany Hall and could not have asked for anything better. The venue was as beautiful as we hoped for. The team from day one were absolutely accommodating and helpful. Very quick to respond to email and very helpful.

Elma · Married on 01/12/2018

We had our wedding January 2018 at The Springs in Katy and it was ABSOLUTELY perfect! Thank you, Jessica and The Springs team for making our day so special.

The Springs is great for many reasons! First, it is so budget friendly. Choosing our wedding day to be a Friday and in the low-season worked for us - not only schedule wise, but money wise! The freedom to use any vendor made us feel in control and helped us find affordable, high-quality vendors. We also did not want to spend much money on decorations (it can get so pricey!) and because the venue is so gorgeous - we didn't spend much at all! Second, The Springs gives you the venue for the WHOLE day! We did not feel rushed and were able to take the day at our own pace. It felt like it was ours - just ours and not anyone else's - for that day. That made us feel incredibly special. Finally, they helped us throughout the entire process - from the moment we chose them in 2016 (yes, we booked early) up until the day of the wedding, and even throughout the day! My then-fiancé (now husband - yippe!) and I planned our own wedding and it was truly helpful when we were able to receive replies quickly on questions we had. It was also great that they sent us reminder emails and resources that we could use to help us through the planning process. Additionally, they often posted tips on their website and facebook - on how to save, how to plan, ideas for decorations, things to remember, FAQs, etc - that wedding planning felt like a breeze!

All in all, we are so happy that we chose The Springs! What a wonderful experience!