The Springs in Katy Reviews

198 | Brookshire, TX

198 Reviews for The Springs in Katy

• Rosalyn

Rosalyn F. · Married on 03/20/2021

Our vision has come to life

Brianne is the best on helping us make our day perfect. I appreciate the fact that I have the venue to myself for the entire day (9a-12a). Location is great and exactly our vision, my fiancé and I can not wait to tie the knot!

Sent on 11/07/2019

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Aw, thank you Rosalyn!!! Love this :)
    We're so glad you're our bride and we're so excited for your wedding! It's going to be amazing and we can't wait!
    -Brianne

Destiny L. · Married on 01/18/2021

Amazing, flexible, and so helpful

I had an amazing time at The Springs - Katy for my wedding day! Wedding planning is stressful enough, the staff here truly do a top-notch job in assisting their clients with any of their needs or questions they might have! They are available by text and always so professional. My favorite part was that they were so DIY friendly, we were able to bring in our own vendors for most of our wedding needs. If you plan to serve alcohol, they do have specific vendors you would need to use for bartending, which wasn't a problem for us. When you book with them, you also have the opportunity to use either hall for 2 photo shoots (bridal shoot, engagement pictures, etc.). With their helpful demeanor and several locations throughout Texas, I would definitely recommended their venues for any future brides.

Sent on 04/05/2021

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Hey Destiny! We are so happy to hear that your experience here with us, was one that you will never forget. We are so happy to have shared in your special day and watch all your hard planning come to life! It was absolutely stunning and you and Justin looked incredible! We are beyond honored that you shared your biggest adventure with us and that we were able to make it so special. Thank you for taking the time to leave us these sweet words. We hope that you and Justin are having the time of your lives as you celebrate your marriage! We can't wait to see where life takes yall. :)

Toral S. · Married on 12/27/2020

Our Perfect Wedding!

Amazing, perfect & beautiful!!

Sent on 02/28/2021

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved getting to celebrate with you and Jigar! You two were absolutely stunning and we LOVED how you transformed the hall to really bring out your personality and culture. :) Please send us pictures when you get those back, we would love to see more! Congratulations!
  • Sarah

Sarah P. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing venue!

The staff were all super nice and ready to whatever to make sure our day was perfect.

Sent on 12/01/2020

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to leave us these kind words, Sarah!! We're so glad you had the perfect day!!! It was our pleasure :)

Terin · Married on 07/25/2020

Beautiful venue and great staff

The venue is beautiful and and staff is extremely helpful and friendly

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 04/18/2020

The Spring Event Venue

I must say everything was great at the venue everything I asked for was delivered with ease . I would recommend all brides aka groom to celebrate they’re union there!

Sent on 12/22/2020

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Hi Yasmin, Thank you so much for these sweet words! We loved working with you and are so happy to hear that you loved everything about your big day! We wish you all the happiness, congratulations!
  • User3285989 · 1+ year ago

The venue is absolutely stunning and Jessica makes it even better. She is so easy to work with. She is very responsive and is always there to answer questions.

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/07/2020

Absolutely beautiful

The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is a great help not only the day of the wedding but the during the time leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2020

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Michelle, it was so wonderful celebrating with you and your new husband! We are so glad you had a wonderful time and we can't wait to hear all about your new life together. Congratulations :)
  • Mayra

Mayra · Married on 01/31/2020

Best choice ever!

The Springs in Katy was perfect! We loved it all and our guests did as well. We are so happy we chose the Springs in Katy for our special day! The whole team is so helpful through out the whole process and venue is beautiful.

Sent on 01/13/2021

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Hi Mayra, We are so happy to hear that you have had a wonderful experience out here with us! We were so happy to celebrate with you and David! Thank you for taking some time out of your day to completely make ours! We wish you all the happiness. Congratulations!

Cheyenne B. · Married on 01/19/2020

The perfect day

This venue was beautiful. We didn’t need much decorations because the venue bare was so so beautiful. Only thing that didn’t work for me is the fact you cant do a rehearsal the day before. Other than that everyone was great and responded promptly!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Itzel

Itzel P. · Married on 01/02/2020

Amazing Wedding

I believe having our wedding at the Springs was money well spent. We had it on a Thursday which was such a great idea because we saved so much money! I love how they let you chose your own vendors and bring in your own alcohol! I highly recommend the Springs in Katy!

Sent on 01/08/2020

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Itzel! Thank you so much, that was so sweet of you to say those things. We are so happy that you had a wonderful time with us and that you enjoyed it all. We are so happy for you and can't wait to see where love takes yall! Congratulations, please let us know if we can do anything for you guys in the future :)
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 12/07/2019

Rustic and Romantic

This venue is absolutely stunning! It has a lot of stone and wood to go with a rustic themed wedding. I had my wedding at the Stonecreek Hall on 12/07/2019 and it was honestly the best weather. Not hot, not cold, and the landscaping is always so fresh and clean. I really loved the white draping that this venue has on the ceiling, which is one of the reasons that I chose it. It gives the venue a more romantic feel. It has a nice bar station, catering station, bride/groom/family suite. It was available to me all day and it is truly beneficial. You will truly feel bridal and will enjoy getting ready here, having a ceremony, and reception here. You will have a beautiful rustic/romantic feeling at this venue!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Karen C. · Married on 12/07/2019

So easy and accommodating

The venue is absolutely beautiful and peaceful for a wedding. The only downfalls are you HAVE to use their bar services and they are a little pricey. Also their top coordinating services Magnolia Marie's is one you should not go with. There are so many more that are more accommodating and attentive.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Ana · Married on 11/22/2019

Excellent!

Beautiful venue. It’s perfect for any event!

Sent on 12/23/2019

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Thank you! We are so excited to have celebrated with you!! Please let us know if we can help you celebrate any other ways in the future.

Sade · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!!!!!

The Springs In Katy were absolutely amazing from reasonable payment plan to the amazing waterfall and DIY location. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/19/2019

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Aw, thank you so much, Sade!! Your wedding was wonderful, and we just love your beautiful pictures! It means so much to us that you enjoyed your day and we're so touched you took the time to come back and tell us so. Thank you again! :) We hope these first weeks of marriage have been bliss and that you two have a future of endless happiness ahead of you!
  • Roxanna

Roxanna H. · Married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful venue with a great staff

We had our wedding at The Springs in Brookshire. What an absolutely lovely venue with amazing staff. They answered my calls and texts very quickly and provided excellent advice. Jessica and Hannah were very helpful and kind. The venue was extremely clean and the outdoors was absolutely immaculate. There are no hidden fees. They explained everything very clearly and accurately. We are very happy with our decision to have our wedding at The Springs.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki G. · Married on 09/27/2019

Unforgettable

The Springs Even Venue was incredible! We got married at the Tuscany hall in Katy and it was all we expected and more! Everybody kept complimenting the place and how beautiful it was. Thank you for all your help and for answering all my texts and emails I sent. I greatly appreciate it!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Vicki,
    Thank you so much for spending your day with us! We are thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed our venue :)

All the best,

Team Katy
  • Johanna

Johanna A. · Married on 09/22/2019

Just beautiful!

First of all the best thing I liked about this venue are the prices for rental and the fact that you can rent from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m! Such a great deal and the # if visits are unlimited. This helped us out a lot since we did pur engagement pictures there as well. The landscape is gorgeous. Just every bit of it was something that my guests kept saying its so pretty here! I was so glad that even my guests enjoyed being there. Plenty of room in the groom and bridal suites for getting dressed. Thank you so much for building such a wonderful place to celebrate special occasions like my wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2019

The Springs in Katy's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed your day with us! Wishing you all the love and happiness in your future to come! - Brianne, Brandi & Aimee @ THE SPRINGS/Katy
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazinggggg

This place was amazing and magic and was all we always want it for our wedding, is perfect and costumer services is priceless, i will highly recommended this venue for your futures brides all their locations are pretty but this one was a dream come true.

Sent on 12/16/2019

The Springs in Katy's reply:

Elizabeth, your sweet words mean so much to us! It was absolutely incredible to share in your special day. We wish you guys the absolute best and please let us know if we can help in any way in the future! Congratulations!
    -THE SPRINGS TEAM: Katy

Brittany J. · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience!

I am very pleased with the Springs Event Venue-Katy! They were professional and did not mind the last minutes changes I needed when it came to the number of tables. The venue itself is very clean and beautiful! The price is also affordable compared to many other local places. I highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful venue

Very nice people, understanding to personal wants/needs, beautiful place

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect day!

We had the wedding of our dreams at the Springs. From the moment we booked 1 year out, the staff at the Springs answered every question we had. They provided a list of preferred vendors, and gave honest feedback when we were in between vendors. They were available to answer any question we had, and they were genuinely happy for us! When we had a hiccup with our rehearsal dinner restaurant (2 days out), they got on the phone and made phone calls to help us find a new restaurant.
    Not to mention, the venue is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have added some photos because they speak for themselves. The ceremony was so surreal, and we knew when touring the venue that this was the perfect place. I have gotten more compliments about how beautiful this location was.
    Landscape was immaculate, high ceilings inside hall, lighting was perfect, and staircase is an added bonus!
    We got married at Tuscany Hall in Katy, and that fountain was such a hit! I was worried about groomsmen not cooperating with pictures, but in reality I couldn't get them to go inside for wedding festivities because they wanted to have their own photoshoot in front of the fountain!
    Bridal Suite and Grooms Suite were perfectly separated as my husband and I did not want to see each other the day of. The girls and guys were both blaring music, but we never heard each other at all.
    I have no complaints! Temperature, lightening (indoor and out), space (we had over 200 people seated), etc was all perfect!
    Now go book your wedding at the Springs!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy H. · Married on 06/02/2019

Need look no further!

The Springs (Katy location) is absolutely beautiful. The design and architecture of the building is one thing but the amazing team behind it is such a big bonus. The staff are all passionate about what they do and it shows by their friendliness, eager to help, and going above and beyond in finding a solution when we have concerns, issues, and questions. Every time I had a concern or question, the team would be quick to respond and help. I've probably asked them a million questions and not once have I ever felt rushed but again and again have felt cherished, welcomed, and that they want the best for me. My husband and I have actually looked at more than 4 venues - we saw the Springs second and from then on could not go back. Every venue after could not compare to all that the Springs had to offer. The Springs is not stingy with their support or services; they even have a facebook support group with former/future brides, their team, and vendors to answer questions, provide tips, and simply to just encourage one another. I can go on and on about why you need to look no further. I am blessed to have had the opportunity to have my wedding at the Springs and would recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ashleigh H. · Married on 05/25/2019

The springs venue

The springs venue was very good at keeping communication open and just making sure our day was so special and amazing. The staff was wonderful, on our wedding day they were so wonderful coming down and making sure we had everything we needed before the ceremony to begin. The springs venue made our day so special and wonderful we highly recommended them to everyone.

Sent on 06/12/2019