THE SPRINGS in Katy Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Katy 5
THE SPRINGS in Katy 6
THE SPRINGS in Katy 7
  • User3285989 ·

The venue is absolutely stunning and Jessica makes it even better. She is so easy to work with. She is very responsive and is always there to answer questions.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Cheyenne Bell · Getting married on 01/19/2020

The perfect day

This venue was beautiful. We didn’t need much decorations because the venue bare was so so beautiful. Only thing that didn’t work for me is the fact you cant do a rehearsal the day before. Other than that everyone was great and responded promptly!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 15
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 16
  • Roxanna

Roxanna Honarpour · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful venue with a great staff

We had our wedding at The Springs in Brookshire. What an absolutely lovely venue with amazing staff. They answered my calls and texts very quickly and provided excellent advice. Jessica and Hannah were very helpful and kind. The venue was extremely clean and the outdoors was absolutely immaculate. There are no hidden fees. They explained everything very clearly and accurately. We are very happy with our decision to have our wedding at The Springs.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Brittany Jones · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience!

I am very pleased with the Springs Event Venue-Katy! They were professional and did not mind the last minutes changes I needed when it came to the number of tables. The venue itself is very clean and beautiful! The price is also affordable compared to many other local places. I highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful venue

Very nice people, understanding to personal wants/needs, beautiful place

Sent on 08/07/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 21
  • Megan

Megan Shed · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect day!

We had the wedding of our dreams at the Springs. From the moment we booked 1 year out, the staff at the Springs answered every question we had. They provided a list of preferred vendors, and gave honest feedback when we were in between vendors. They were available to answer any question we had, and they were genuinely happy for us! When we had a hiccup with our rehearsal dinner restaurant (2 days out), they got on the phone and made phone calls to help us find a new restaurant.
    Not to mention, the venue is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have added some photos because they speak for themselves. The ceremony was so surreal, and we knew when touring the venue that this was the perfect place. I have gotten more compliments about how beautiful this location was.
    Landscape was immaculate, high ceilings inside hall, lighting was perfect, and staircase is an added bonus!
    We got married at Tuscany Hall in Katy, and that fountain was such a hit! I was worried about groomsmen not cooperating with pictures, but in reality I couldn't get them to go inside for wedding festivities because they wanted to have their own photoshoot in front of the fountain!
    Bridal Suite and Grooms Suite were perfectly separated as my husband and I did not want to see each other the day of. The girls and guys were both blaring music, but we never heard each other at all.
    I have no complaints! Temperature, lightening (indoor and out), space (we had over 200 people seated), etc was all perfect!
    Now go book your wedding at the Springs!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 35
  • Tammy

Tammy Huynh · Married on 06/02/2019

Need look no further!

The Springs (Katy location) is absolutely beautiful. The design and architecture of the building is one thing but the amazing team behind it is such a big bonus. The staff are all passionate about what they do and it shows by their friendliness, eager to help, and going above and beyond in finding a solution when we have concerns, issues, and questions. Every time I had a concern or question, the team would be quick to respond and help. I've probably asked them a million questions and not once have I ever felt rushed but again and again have felt cherished, welcomed, and that they want the best for me. My husband and I have actually looked at more than 4 venues - we saw the Springs second and from then on could not go back. Every venue after could not compare to all that the Springs had to offer. The Springs is not stingy with their support or services; they even have a facebook support group with former/future brides, their team, and vendors to answer questions, provide tips, and simply to just encourage one another. I can go on and on about why you need to look no further. I am blessed to have had the opportunity to have my wedding at the Springs and would recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ashleigh Henderson · Married on 05/25/2019

The springs venue

The springs venue was very good at keeping communication open and just making sure our day was so special and amazing. The staff was wonderful, on our wedding day they were so wonderful coming down and making sure we had everything we needed before the ceremony to begin. The springs venue made our day so special and wonderful we highly recommended them to everyone.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2019

I couldn’t have asked for a better venue!

Thank you so much to the Springs in Katy! From the moment I walked in for a tour, I knew I loved everything about them. They shared their resources and expertise with me and I feel so blessed that God led me to this venue. I met or spoke with Jessica, Margaret, and Hannah several times individually through this process and they each were helpful and devoted to making sure that my day was everything that I wanted it to be. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Elise · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful vendor with flexible vendors!

Loved having a big rustic space that allowed me to use the vendors I wanted. Comfortably could fit a wedding for 275 guests.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Ali · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful!

The location was beautiful and reasonably priced. They worked with me and my husband to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jessica Foust · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing, beautiful, a dream

Could not have asked for a better or more beautiful venue for our wedding! They took amazing care of us and made us feel so comfortable and prepared!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Maria Chavez · Married on 03/24/2019

Wedding fairytale

A huge thank you to the staff at the Springs . My wedding was beautiful I still have my guest talking about how beautiful everything was . I couldn’t of done it without you all !

Sent on 04/09/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 36
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Dream come true!

Jessica Moore was amazing in helping our dream day to come true!
    The venue is gorgeous in itself- but the staff is incredible.
    She recommended great vendors:
    Alcohol pickup and drop off- Events with a Twist
    Bartending service- Southern Spirits
    Wedding Coordinator- Mandie Badrak

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 03/10/2019

Perfection

We just celebrated our daughter’s wedding last week! Everything went so smoothly and it was so beautiful! We had LOTS of comments on how beautiful the venue was! The staff was very accommodating on us coming out for bridal portraits and just getting another look around after we booked it. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/03/2019

A dream come true!

Beautiful venue and amazing staff so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing experience!

I fell in love with this place when I went to tour it. In the days leading up to my wedding, all of my doubts were answered quickly. Jessica was great to work with. I got so many compliments from my guests that they loved the venue. Staff was very attentive on the day of my wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 37

Reina · Married on 02/23/2019

Quality Venue for a Decent Price

The Springs in Katy (Tuscany Hall) was an amazing place to get married at. It was absolutely gorgeous, inside and out! All of our guests thought it was beautiful. The only complaint we received was that it was a far drive. But it was definitely well worth it in our minds. The staff at the Springs were very helpful and flexible. They answered all of our questions and let us view the venue as often as we needed, as long as it was available. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone we know getting married. We are so happy with our choice.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Katstrid

Astrid · Married on 02/09/2019

Such a lovely venue!

Our wedding day was absolutely lovely thanks to all of our vendors and this gorgeous venue! We loved being able to have the venue starting at 9 AM. This made setting up a breeze! The staff at the springs in Katy were also a dream to work with. Always an email, call, or even text away! The venue was perfect for the DIY bride or the bride who wants to take control of what vendors to hire. I will always recommend the springs to all future brides!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Doyle · Married on 02/09/2019

Everything about the Springs is AMAZING!

I’m so glad that we picked the springs to get married at. From the staff to the venue everything was perfect. Their price point couldn’t be bet by any of the other venues that we looked at. The staff are extremely helpful and were always very responsive to any questions or concerns we had.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Chatman · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful venue!

We loved this venue from top to bottom! Not only was the venue gorgeous, the team was highly communicative and professional!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/25/2019

Great venue

I fell in love with this venue as soon as I saw it. The atmosphere was amazing. The staff members are very helpful. I don't regret booking the venue.

Sent on 02/12/2019

LaToya · Married on 01/20/2019

Bolden Wedding 1.20.2019

The Springs was the perfect location for my Rustic Glam wedding! The staff were friendly and helpful and the open house helped me book some wonderful vendors!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 44
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 45

Vanessa · Married on 12/27/2018

Perfect wedding

About a month prior to the day of the wedding we learned it was going to rain. One of the main reasons we chose Stone Creek was for the beautiful landscape it had. After speaking with Margaret, she helped us plan for the rain, as well as plan for the day without rain. The rain ended up stopping at nine in the morning our wedding day, leaving us with gorgeous weather in the evening. Something tells me the staff at The Springs had something to do with that.

Sent on 01/13/2019