THE SPRINGS in Katy Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Katy 5
THE SPRINGS in Katy 6
THE SPRINGS in Katy 7
  • User3285989 ·

The venue is absolutely stunning and Jessica makes it even better. She is so easy to work with. She is very responsive and is always there to answer questions.

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah Ali · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful!

The location was beautiful and reasonably priced. They worked with me and my husband to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jessica Foust · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing, beautiful, a dream

Could not have asked for a better or more beautiful venue for our wedding! They took amazing care of us and made us feel so comfortable and prepared!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Maria Chavez · Married on 03/24/2019

Wedding fairytale

A huge thank you to the staff at the Springs . My wedding was beautiful I still have my guest talking about how beautiful everything was . I couldn’t of done it without you all !

Sent on 04/09/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 8
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Dream come true!

Jessica Moore was amazing in helping our dream day to come true!
    The venue is gorgeous in itself- but the staff is incredible.
    She recommended great vendors:
    Alcohol pickup and drop off- Events with a Twist
    Bartending service- Southern Spirits
    Wedding Coordinator- Mandie Badrak

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 03/10/2019

Perfection

We just celebrated our daughter’s wedding last week! Everything went so smoothly and it was so beautiful! We had LOTS of comments on how beautiful the venue was! The staff was very accommodating on us coming out for bridal portraits and just getting another look around after we booked it. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/03/2019

A dream come true!

Beautiful venue and amazing staff so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing experience!

I fell in love with this place when I went to tour it. In the days leading up to my wedding, all of my doubts were answered quickly. Jessica was great to work with. I got so many compliments from my guests that they loved the venue. Staff was very attentive on the day of my wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 9

Reina · Married on 02/23/2019

Quality Venue for a Decent Price

The Springs in Katy (Tuscany Hall) was an amazing place to get married at. It was absolutely gorgeous, inside and out! All of our guests thought it was beautiful. The only complaint we received was that it was a far drive. But it was definitely well worth it in our minds. The staff at the Springs were very helpful and flexible. They answered all of our questions and let us view the venue as often as we needed, as long as it was available. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone we know getting married. We are so happy with our choice.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Katstrid

Astrid · Married on 02/09/2019

Such a lovely venue!

Our wedding day was absolutely lovely thanks to all of our vendors and this gorgeous venue! We loved being able to have the venue starting at 9 AM. This made setting up a breeze! The staff at the springs in Katy were also a dream to work with. Always an email, call, or even text away! The venue was perfect for the DIY bride or the bride who wants to take control of what vendors to hire. I will always recommend the springs to all future brides!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Doyle · Married on 02/09/2019

Everything about the Springs is AMAZING!

I’m so glad that we picked the springs to get married at. From the staff to the venue everything was perfect. Their price point couldn’t be bet by any of the other venues that we looked at. The staff are extremely helpful and were always very responsive to any questions or concerns we had.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Chatman · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful venue!

We loved this venue from top to bottom! Not only was the venue gorgeous, the team was highly communicative and professional!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/25/2019

Great venue

I fell in love with this venue as soon as I saw it. The atmosphere was amazing. The staff members are very helpful. I don't regret booking the venue.

Sent on 02/12/2019

LaToya · Married on 01/20/2019

Bolden Wedding 1.20.2019

The Springs was the perfect location for my Rustic Glam wedding! The staff were friendly and helpful and the open house helped me book some wonderful vendors!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 16
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 17

Vanessa · Married on 12/27/2018

Perfect wedding

About a month prior to the day of the wedding we learned it was going to rain. One of the main reasons we chose Stone Creek was for the beautiful landscape it had. After speaking with Margaret, she helped us plan for the rain, as well as plan for the day without rain. The rain ended up stopping at nine in the morning our wedding day, leaving us with gorgeous weather in the evening. Something tells me the staff at The Springs had something to do with that.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Britney · Married on 12/23/2018

Beautiful venue! Wonderful staff!

The venue was so beautiful and the staff made sure my day was perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 18
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 19
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 20
  • Raechel

Raechel · Married on 12/11/2018

Couldn't have had a dream wedding without the dream venue!

We got so blessed to find THE SPRINGS - Katy right at the end of their specials event last year and were able to book this place on a tight budget for a Thursday wedding. Jessica, the manager, was so amazing to work with. We knew, once we met her, we HAD to book here.
    We didn't use the venue for photos or anything before the wedding. We did attend their open house which was so much fun!!
    The venue is so beautiful that it really made it easy for our decor budget. We didn't even get a florist - because who needs flowers when your architecture looks like this?!?!?!
    We 1000% recommend THE SPRINGS - Katy (especially because that's where Jessica is!!). It was our perfect day and it couldn't have been without them!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 21
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 22
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 23
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 24
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 25

Taylor · Married on 12/08/2018

Review of the venue

This venue is PERFECT for any bride that wants to personalize their day exactly how they’d like. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and provides an indoor and outdoor space for both ceremony and reception. With this venue you can choose any vendors you’d like, but they also provide a recommended vendors list in case you’d like to get vendors that have worked at the Springs before. The managers are so sweet and any question I had they answered for me and on the day of the wedding they were there to help with anything we needed regarding the venue. It truly was a magical venue with a rustic yet elegant feel to it and I am so glad I was a Springs bride!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Diana K · Married on 12/06/2018

Unmatched Quality

I never expected to have such a fantastic time planning our wedding. The staff made it so easy. I would recommend anyone to plan an event with The Springs.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jennifer Variste · Married on 10/26/2018

GREAT!! Very happy customer

Securing the venue was one of the first things I did during wedding planning and The Springs was one of my vendors that did not disappoint! Everything was just as advertised. They were very clear and honest on what is allowed and what isn’t. I loved the fact that I had the venue for all day and that I could bring my own caterer. The only hiccup is that the rehearsal needs to be done at the venue in the morning. If you want to have a rehearsal the day before you have to do the rehearsal elsewhere. We ended up doing it at a nearby hotel. Overall it was a great experience. The Springs is very reachable. I often communicated with them via text at odd hours of the day and night. They were so easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree Gonzalez · Married on 10/21/2018

Great service, beautiful venue!

My husband and I were filled with joy the day of our wedding, everything was peaceful and ran so smooth. We know the pictures are going to be awesome with how beautiful the property is. Many great amenities are offered! The staff was extremely informative, attentive and kind. From the day we visited the venue to after our wedding we knew we made a great decision. The venue is gorgeous and perfect for ceremony as well, which we preferred for our guests convenience. Any questions I had throughout the planning process the staff answered promptly! We are so happy and highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Cedric · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome Wedding Venue

Great place for a wedding. All our guests liked the place and we had an amazing wedding ceremony and reception. We definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2018

I knew this was the place from the moment we walked into Stonecreek Hall during our tour. The entire venue is just breath-taking. All of our guests were in awe as the hall is nothing like your average venue. The Springs Katy is truly a memorable place and it will hold an extremely special place in our hearts.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 26
    THE SPRINGS in Katy 27

Kristyn · Married on 09/22/2018

I had an amazing experience with The Springs in Katy! We had our wedding in the Tuscany Hall because we were going for an Italian and elegant theme and we fell in love instantly when we first saw the hall! The outdoor ceremony area was perfect. Not only was the venue beautiful but we were very impressed with the staff. Jessica, Margaret, and Hannah were so reliable and responsive and helped to make this our best day ever! We loved being able to have the venue for the whole day and bring in our own vendors to make our day unique. We are so happy with our experience and would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 10/11/2018