The Space HTX Reviews

The Space HTX View more information

4.1

Michelle Married on 06/20/2018
    Such a wonderful Venue! Affordable, Beautiful, and perfectly situated in the heart of downtown! Shawna Noriega and her team are such a pleasure to work with! Quick responses always, and on the day of event, completely attentive to the last detail! Loved working with the Space HTX team!
    Shemeika Married on 07/13/2017
    Shawna & Sophia ROCK! When my client was looking for a space to have her 30th Birthday, we looked at many options but when she saw the Space HTX, she couldn’t say no. It was just the right size for the amount of people that were attending and the perfect blank canvas for me to design. They were very professional and prompt in their emails and calls when we had questions/concerns. The event went very well and all the guest loved the space and their excellent bar tending staff. Looking forward to working with them again!!!

The Space HTX's reply:

Thank you Shemeika for the wonderful review! You were a joy to work with and your event was beautiful!!
    Brandi Married on 06/09/2018
    I had my wedding there and it is a really beautiful venue, except there's nowhere onsite to get ready in which I REALLY would've appreciated, because we spent a lot of extra money on hotels to be near the venue. As for the service, staff, etc., they left more to be desired because I dealt with a lot of contractual issues being misleading or not fulfilled. In all fairness I think I may have been one of their first five bookings so I think there was a lot to be learned on your end. But please do your research.
    Mia Married on 05/12/2018
    We were so excited about this space until we found out that the advertised bridal suite was a dingy studio that a bride would have to walk outside and through the adjacent restaurant to get to. In May! And, when we were told that the hour rehearsal that was mentioned, might not actually be available the night before the wedding. Meaning, the wedding party could possibly have a rehearsal on the morning of the wedding. So much for the First Look. And, forget about doing any decor the night before the wedding. Professionalism? Eh? Well if you consider telling clients that the representative who promised a negotiated beverage package was fired, professional! It is a beautiful space but if you choose it, make sure you have Everything in writing, because their memory is very short. I had to present emails as proof of what was promised, 3 different times. I repeat, get everything they say in writing and be prepared to hear no often. No, the caterer can't use the sink. No, you can not decorate the night before, No, there is no where to put your things or house the bride before the ceremony. No, juice and soda does not come with a liquor package. No, we can not turn the lights down on the dance floor. It is a beautiful space but they are not very nice and as a bride, you really want that from the venue you are having one of the most important events of your life in. I felt that I was intrusive and unwelcome and so did everyone involved in my wedding.