The Space at Feather Oaks Reviews

The Space at Feather Oaks 4
  • Autumn

Autumn Coppinger · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Venue!

The space was a wonderful venue to have my dream wedding. I got tons of compliments on the beautiful barn and land! A lot of people had never been there and were blown away it was set up for everything you need! If you want a beautiful, rustic and fairy tale wedding this is the place for you!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Cassie Taylor · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful venue

To put it simply, I wouldn't have wanted our wedding to have been anywhere else. The property is stunning and there are multiple ceremony sights, it was hard to pick one! The staff was friendly and flexible too. One thing I appreciated about The Space was that because of the layout and size; you have so much room to play around with decor. The possibilities are endless. Also, the grounds are so beautiful for pictures. I am so thankful we found The Space!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    The Space at Feather Oaks 5
    The Space at Feather Oaks 6
    The Space at Feather Oaks 7
    The Space at Feather Oaks 8

Alecia · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely gorgeous venue

The Space was the perfect choice for our big day! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and had all of the amenities we wanted. The bridal suite was gorgeous and had a private restroom. They also have a fire pit, and we were able to get married outside under one of their gorgeous oak trees. We also loved their indoor bar! This was the perfect backdrop for our wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Abby · Married on 11/24/2018

We were very impressed by the staff upon our tour. Very knowledgeable and SUPER HELPFUL! The response time
    via email or phone was great! We are looking forward to our daughter's wedding at The Space !!! :)

Sent on 02/19/2018

Cheyenne Griffin · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely beautiful

I chose this barn venue for my small November wedding and it was the best choice I could have made. The people who work there are so friendly and kind, and they will answer any questions you have. I toured the place on multiple occasions leading up to my day to do some planning, and it was never an issue. Another great thing is that you are allowed to use whatever they have there, including tables and chairs, which saved us a lot of money. I picked this location because it’s convenient to town, but far enough away to feel private. It is so beautiful on its own that you don’t need many decorations. They have a beautiful built in bar, and beautiful decorated bride and grooms rooms. If you live in Tallahassee and are looking for a venue, definitely look here. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/03/2018

Best venue in Tallahassee

We can’t say enough about how perfect of a venue The Space at Feather Oaks is. We booked them about a year ago, and between then and our wedding day, SO many upgrades were done- we were thrilled. The property is absolutely beautiful, so beautiful that additional decor is optional. The staff was professional, responsive, and wonderful to work with. I shopped around for a venue quite a bit and can say without hesitation that The Space gives you the most bang for you buck for venues in Tallahassee.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/09/2017

Our Company FIGG Bridge Group has used this venue for numerous functions. The Space at Feather Oaks has always gone above and beyond our requests ,exceeding our expectations.

Sent on 08/09/2017

amy · Married on 05/01/2017

The Space at Feather Oaks is truly a hidden gem! Even the drive to the Space is a beautiful experience. It's tucked away on a gorgeous canopy road. The staff is amazing, kind, and very accommodating. Katrice was such a pleasure and her husband Scott was super helpful. The Barn and reception area were stunning. There is a great big oak tree that is the center focal point, and the landscaping around the entire area beautifully and subtly compliments the elegant tree. At night the fireflies dance in the spanish moss that gently sways in the wind. I can't say enough about what a beautiful, magical place the Space is or about how attentive and kind Katrice and the staff are.

Nancy · Married on 01/01/2017

A very special space indeed! I have been to many events there, weddings, concerts, baking classes, farm to table dinners, parties, etc. The vendors were fabulous, atmosphere stunning, bonfires, horses in the background, perfection

Sent on 08/11/2017

Madison · Married on 12/11/2016

There were a lot of problems with my wedding as a result of soiree catering but katrice the owner of the space went above and beyond to make things right.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Austin · Married on 12/04/2016

Words can't express how magical this venue is! The staff is extremely accommodating and willing to go above and beyond. The property is in my opinion far superior than any other like it. I have been to many events there and each and every experience has been extremely well done! I would highly recommend this space!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Our wedding was at the space last May and it was absolutely beautiful! I have always had a vision of a barn wedding for as long as I can remember and the space was the perfect location to make my dream come true! The staff is great and the owners are the sweetest! They were very flexible about letting me come by as often as I needed with different vendors to show them the property. We were very pleased with everything the space had to offer! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Katrice and her team at The Space truly made every aspect of my wedding day smooth and perfect! Without them my wedding would not have been nearly as special or sentimental. They were so easy to work with and it's been a joy watching The Space evolve over the years. I would highly recommend The Space for hosting any event. It's such a unique property and a true gem in Tallahassee.

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Hennessey

Hennessey · Married on 02/20/2016

Katrice and Scott have been friends for many years. The venue they have created at Feather Oaks in the Space is such a gift to our community. Hennessey and Craig fell in love with it their very first visit. They were looking for an indoor/outdoor venue, and the Space was perfect. After a beautiful ceremony at Saint Paul's United Methodist Church, God gave us perfect weather, a gorgeous sunset and full moon for the day, and the Space offered the wonderful backdrop for the reception. Even the horses put on a show for all our guests! The giant pecan tree and its wrap-around stage highlighted our fabulous dance band, Herd of Watts, and the lovely acoustic sounds of Whetherman and Rachel Murray. The music was fabulous!
    Katrice welcomes people as the beautiful southern hostess that she is. The Space looked lovely, with no detail left undone. Her people helped with the parking and lent a hand in any way they could. Her guys kept a roaring fire going the whole evening, adding to the beautiful lighting of the night.
    So, for a taste of North Florida in all its glory, the Space offers it all. Our family from New England had just endured the polar vortex the weekend before. Driving through the canopy road to the Feather Oaks, surrounded by live oak and longleaf pine forests, housing beautiful horses to grace its pastures, our family was mesmerized! It was perfect place to celebrate our newlyweds!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Katrice and her staff were awesome and very nice. They have a beautiful rustic place and that was exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and wedding day everyone was so great.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Dustin · Married on 05/24/2015

The Space @ Feather Oaks was the perfect venue for our wedding! We loved the flexibility of having both indoor and outdoor spaces! The horses, barn, and of course the saloon made for the perfect rustic themed wedding we were going for. All of our guests, most of them out of towners, raved about the location!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Sara · Married on 04/18/2015

The Space at Feather Oaks is truly a uniquely beautiful venue. It's a bit compartmentalized inside, but we found putting the dance floor outside (under a tent) to be a solution to space issues. We got married on the stage around the tree. The tree was in full bloom (April) and gorgeous!
    The beautiful tree and the wonderful bar (inside) are what sold my wife and I.
    The owner, Katrice, was easy to work with and the property manager, Jon, who was there coordinating the day of the wedding was wonderful.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Amy · Married on 05/25/2014

The space was everythin we had expected it to be. People kept telling us how beautiful it was. We are so happy we got married here!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Heather · Married on 11/10/2013

Everyone at the Space at Feather Oaks were fantastic. My husband always said he wanted a simple wedding with a country theme, and I just didn't see it. When I arrived to look at the venue, I imidiately fell in love. One of the horses' name was "Heather's Blossom", which of course, helped push me over the top. Having horses in the background, a huge oak tree, the country setting with elegance, it all came together greatly. Everyone at the Space took care of EVERYTHING and made sure that my day was PERFECT. I didn't have to lift a finger.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Carol · Married on 11/10/2013

I have a boutique event planning and floral service. I have been fortunate to have clients who have decided to have their rehearsal dinners, corporate Christmas parties, etc. at The Space. It is the perfect venue for a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere where memories are made. I can not say enough kind words about Katrice. She is the best and you will very much enjoy working with her. Carol Cartee

Sent on 08/09/2017

Carol · Married on 11/10/2013

The Space at Feather Oaks is an amazing venue for all types of events. We had my daughter's rehearsal dinner here, have had Christmas parties there among a number of other special celebrations. It has always been just perfect! I can't say enough good words to represent our experiences at The Space. Just Fabulous!!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Tricia · Married on 10/26/2013

The space was a wonderful place to have both our ceremony and reception. All of our guests loved the venue and it was the most perfect night ever. The workers were great as well and I especially liked working with Sarah!

Thanks,
    Tricia and Tommy

Sent on 11/09/2013

Briana · Married on 11/11/2012

The Space is GORGEOUS! Kim and her team at The Space are awesome. They are very quick to email you back and answer all your questions. We were able to book the exact day we wanted and the prices were very affordable! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautifulbit was! From the tree we got married under, the killer saloon bar, the bonfire, the horses! ...oh man, I could go on forever. The Space was truly perfect. If you are going for any kind of rustic-southern-vintage-outdoorsy wedding this is the Space for you!!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Cherie · Married on 11/10/2012

The venue was gorgeous and everything went as planned. Everyone spoke of how beautiful the venue was. The only complaint I would have is about the cat that roams the venue and got into a cake. Other than that, it was a great experience.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Sandy · Married on 09/29/2012

This is a wonderful place to have an outside, relaxing country atmosphere wedding. It is landscaped beautifully to accomodate any type of activities. The inside bar is absolutely stunning. Absolutely great place. Wish I had another girl to have a wedding there!

Sent on 10/03/2012