The Social Spree Reviews

The Social Spree 6
The Social Spree 7
  • Giovanni

Giovanni Ventresca · Married on 04/13/2019

Rochelle DeLong is Amazing!

My wife and I first met with Rochelle at Panoche Creek River Ranch in Fresno, CA - from the very beginning, Rochelle was stepping in to help us plan out wedding - even though at this point she was only the venue coordinator to us. As a couple planning their wedding from out of town Rochelle's communication rang out as we planned our event.

In the days leading up to the wedding Rochelle handling all the loose ends, and took account of items we hadn't planned for, or that were unavailable last minute using her very own candle holders for our wedding.

We can't say enough kind words for how much of a positive impact she had on our wedding day. Rochelle, you truly made it amazing and worry free for us.

Sent on 05/21/2019

The Social Spree's reply:

First, I don't know how I missed your review but what a smile this brought to my face! I'm so blessed to have crossed paths with you and Irina and honored that you chose me to help carry out the final details. The wedding was absolutely stunning and those cannolis, oh the cannolis :) Thanks again for being such a pleasure to work with and I hope to see yall again soon!
  • Irina

Irina · Married on 04/13/2019

The best decision we could have made for our wedding!

Rochelle was nothing short of AMAZING. Even before hiring her, we were told she was the best of the best and we were so thrilled when we found out she was available for our wedding. We knew we didn't want to stress about the small details and logistics on the day-of, and Rochelle worked her magic and made everything SO easy for us. She was always so quick to respond and answered all of our questions along the way. She went out of her way to meet us at odd hours -because we were coming from out of town - to do a tour of the property and figure out where we wanted everything set up. And on the day of, she made last minute calls to move a few things around and it turned out a million times better than we could have ever hoped for. I highly recommend trusting your day to Rochelle -- she knows the property inside and out and has worked with almost every local vendor. On top of that, she has an amazing eye for design and creating experiences, and is extremely down-to-earth, reliable, and so fun to be around. Hire her and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    The Social Spree 15
    The Social Spree 16
    The Social Spree 17

The Social Spree's reply:

This completely made my week! Huge thanks to you and Gio for being so easy to work with and trusting me to carry out the final details. It was fun to pull all the pieces together and see your amazing vision come to life. The vendor team you coordinated could not have been better! I'm still trying to find a way to get Ariana and Joy back out to the area ;) And your families, some of the nicest people I've come in contact with! To top it all off, you're quite the trendsetters with a cannoli cake! Best idea, ever. I hope we keep in touch and possibly get a chance to work together with your insane Photography skills. Thanks again!
    xoxo

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

The best possible experience

Rochelle was so helpful during our wedding planning process! We had a pretty good idea of what we wanted and Rochelle pointed us in the right direction for all the best vendors for our event. In spite of some twists and turns along the way, Rochelle had our event dialed in without a problem. The week of our outdoor wedding we had an unexpected turn in the weather and had to scramble to set up tents and create a Plan B in case there was rain - and there was rain. SO.MUCH.RAIN. Rochelle and her team at the Social Spree were the consummate professionals and kept things moving without any hitches. People still tell us how much fun they had at our event, in spite of the pouring rain we endured. I credit Rochelle for that - she thought of everything! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Shelby Ramos · Married on 10/06/2018

wedding magic!

If you're looking for an amazing coordinator, look no further! Rochelle was beyond helpful every step of the way. She was organized, made sure she had down every detail and had a timeline for each MINUTE of our wedding day. Not to mention, she is one of the sweetest human beings ever! She made our wedding process so much easier & couldn't have been anymore grateful to have had her! The Social Spree, all the way!

Sent on 11/16/2018

The Social Spree's reply:

Thank you SO much for the sweet words! I seriously enjoyed working together and seeing your stunning vision come to life! All the special touches you thought out made it so fun to be apart of. Looking through your gallery and reliving the fun atmosphere definitely brings me joy :) Not to mention the constant popping of champagne haha who doesn't love that!?

Kelli · Married on 09/08/2018

Rochelle was everything my husband and I had hoped for, and more! She was attentive, fun, and had a calming vibe about her - whenever I felt stressed, I'd throw a ton of questions at her, all of which was answered with confidence and ease. We paid for the 'Final Stretch' package, so having her help us the last and final month was a total lifesaver, as I don't know the first thing about any sort of wedding planning, and I've never been great at visualizing how my big day should go! We had a huge bridal party (8 guys, and 9 girls), along with both sets of parents, and about 100 additional family and friends - we were a lot to handle and she did it beautifully. I can't tell you how many people reached out to me after our special day, and said how much they loved Rochelle! Such a fun loving personality - I plan to keep in touch with her for a very long time :) Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    The Social Spree 18

The Social Spree's reply:

Your whole group was so much fun to get to know! From the Father-Daughter dance to the surprise fire dancer and the band, I mean, that will be hard to top ;) Thanks for being such a breeze to work with and surrounding me with some of the best family & friends. Wishing you both all the best!
    I swear I will figure out when I can come visit the new restaurant!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Rochelle is the BEST. As someone who works in events as well, I was hesitant to let someone else take over at the month of mark. However, I couldn't have picked a better "partner in crime" to wrap up my wedding day details. Not only did she deliver, she knocked it out of the park. All of her vendor recommendations are spot on and she really does listen for what you are trying to achieve. I didn't have a single mistake or overlooked detail and she helped save me a ton of money in areas you would normally blindly spend money. She's honest, straight forward, and detail oriented, three qualities you definitely want on your team. If you are having your wedding at Panoche Creek River Ranch (or elsewhere) hire her immediately. She will be the best money you spend!! Thank you Rochelle!!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

The Social Spree's reply:

Well this is a much delayed reply on my end!
    Ahhh love you!! I still look back on your big day and get all the good feelings! Your bridal party was far from shy to having a good time and the love you and Matt share is undeniable. The dance floor was package while the Red Bull was flowing (best combo if you ask me) which made for a very enjoyable evening! Thanks for being so fun to work with and hopefully we'll catch up next time I'm in SoCal!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Rochelle was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and especially the day of our wedding. She made everything look exactly how I envisioned it and it was the perfect day. She even made me feel totally normal when I bombarded her with crazy bride texts and questions. I highly recommend her for any and all of your wedding/party needs. She is perfection!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    The Social Spree 19

The Social Spree's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words!! It was fun working with another wedding professional like yourself! All the thought you put into every detail made my coordination that much easier. And the espresso bar, seriously one of the best ideas ever! Love seeing your little family grow and wishing yall all the best :)

Sheila · Married on 10/14/2017

Where do I begin? What an absolute joy Rochelle was to work with!! As the mother of the bride (and a very organized one I might add) it was difficult for me to hand over the reins to someone else and trust that things would be taken care of according to our standards. I'm thrilled to say that Rochelle put all my fears to rest. She was eager to make sure that my daughter and her fiance had the perfect day. From compiling and organizing our very tight timeline to coordinating and communicating with our vendors, she took all cares out of our hands. She was easy to communicate with and very quick to respond to texts and emails. She was a tireless worker who never said no to any request and jumped in where ever she was needed. Whether it was helping the hair dresser prep hair or helping the florist, Kiku Floral transform our church into our perfect vision. She worked with our church appointed wedding coordinator seamlessly during the ceremony and managed our large reception at The Grand 1401 on her own like the absolute pro that she is. For our family and bridal party our day started with hair and makeup at 7:00 am and ended at midnight with leaving the reception. If any problems occurred during that long, exciting day I'm not aware of it. That's how it should be. Rochelle handled it all which allowed us to simply enjoy our day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rochelle and The Social Spree to anyone asking for recommendation of a wedding coordinator. FIVE BIG FAT STARS!! :)

Sent on 10/29/2017
    The Social Spree 20

The Social Spree's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the kind words! Your attention to detail and organization made my life much easier. Pam and all of your vendors were truly a top notch team. You did a fabulous job planning! I had a blast working with yall and hope we keep in touch. Can't wait for those Migletts and the family to grow ;) Thanks again for allowing me to play a part in the big day, it was my pleasure!!
    xoxo

Haylie · Married on 06/24/2017

Loved working with Rochelle! She was so great to work with in making our day so special! She responded to our questions and comments so quickly and helped us save money with her suggestions!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    The Social Spree 25
    The Social Spree 26
    The Social Spree 27

The Social Spree's reply:

Ahhh, love you Haylie! Your big day was definitely one for the books. So much love and fun spirits around that venue! Thanks to you and Rowen for being a dream to work with. I can't wait to see what the future holds in store for you both and hope we get to catch up soon!

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2016

Rochelle was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is caring, professional, attentive, quickly responses, super helpful, experienced, will answer all your questions (and believe me I had a lot), and she truly and authentically shows that she cares about your wedding or event. She was a huge part in our wedding day and I am so thankful that I met her and got to work with her. We met with her being the venue/wedding coordinator and she made the process so special and sweet I can now think of her as a friend. Out of all the other vendors and people I worked with for the wedding she was by far the best. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She has a heart of gold and it shines bright through her work.

Sent on 03/05/2017

The Social Spree's reply:

Sweet sweet Michelle, thank you so much for the kind words :) From the very beginning I knew this planning journey would be awesome! I'm very grateful that you allowed me to carry out the final details of what you and your family & friends planned. From the wooden crate display for the cupcakes to the many Patron bottle floral vases as the centerpieces, your attention to detail was spot on. Your wedding day was a stunner and the love shared by all was such a cool thing to experience. Can't wait to catch up with you soon!

Sam · Married on 09/03/2016

The Social Spree exceeded beyond our expectations. Rochelle was so personable and down to earth! She literally made you feel like you've been friends forever. She was extremely organized and thorough in every sense of the word. She handled more than what we asked of her and then some (she even let me borrow some of HER own water diffusers from home for the wedding reception) ! My husband and I felt at ease throughout the entire process. I wish there was more people out there like Rochelle, she is the absolute best and we couldn't of been happier with our wedding! After the wedding a lot of our family members and friends went on and on about how sweet and helpful our wedding coordinator was! After the ceremony she was waiting with a drink in hand for the both of us (who thinks of that?! it was beyond necessary!) Thank you Rochelle, we LOVE YOU!

Love, Sam & Tyler Scott

Sent on 10/26/2016

The Social Spree's reply:

Oh Sam, we haven't run into each other throughout town recently! We need to fix that ;) I loved getting to know you and work on the final details of your wedding day. You have such a kind soul and fun personality! You planned a wedding day that any bride would be in awe over. Thanks for being so awesome to work with! Hope to see you soon!
  • F

Francine · Married on 04/09/2016

For an entire year my daughter planned her dream garden wedding and that morning it was pouring rain! Rochelle was there in her rain boots and keep our spirits up while she professionally & efficiently wrangled the florist, caterer, tent builder, groomsmen and various other vendors. She went above and beyond our expectations for a wedding planner including drying every ceremony chair at least twice. It eventually stopped raining and the ceremony and reception were more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for because of Rochelle's hard work. I highly recommend her to brides and mother's of the bride alike.

Sent on 10/26/2016

The Social Spree's reply:

Thank you so much Francine! I had such a good time getting to know yall and coordinating the final details. Allie's designer eye made for one stunning wedding day! I was honored to be apart of it all. And the flowers...oh the flowers were just so dreamy! Thank you for being such a great group of family and friends to work with. Hope all is well and that we cross paths again soon!

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2016

Words cannot do justice at just how incredible Rochelle was throughout every chapter of planning our wedding! In addition to our own satisfaction with choosing her for our wedding planner, we also had numerous guests note just how smoothly our wedding ran and how it was the best flowing wedding they have ever attended. We hands down give this credit to Rochelle and her organization skills, communication skills, and professionalism. Our wedding party also sang her praises as she was direct in keeping our party organized but so fun and personable through it. In addition to guests and our wedding party, we also had our vendors comment on how pleasant and organized she was and querying about where she was from (we had an out of town wedding) hoping to work with her again. We are forever thankful to her for making our special day more than we could have ever imagined! We HIGHLY recommend her as an event/wedding planner!

Sent on 10/19/2016

The Social Spree's reply:

I love yall so much! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you on your big day! I was completely honored to play a part and especially grateful that I got to work with a Malibu venue...I mean, come on ;) You and Nick designed such a beautiful wedding event and put together one killer vendor team. I am so happy for your little growing family! Thanks again :)