The Smoking Pot Reviews

The Smoking Pot 2
The Smoking Pot 3
The Smoking Pot 4

Kendra · Married on 05/23/2018

Omg these guys were great!! On time, professional, and very helpful! The food was wonderful and the set up was so much fun for my guests. If you want dinner to be entertaining as well as filling do the crab boil! Also they cleaned up the area so you never knew they were there. I would highly recommend them and are Planning to use them again on our next trip to South Carolina!!

The Smoking Pot 5
    The Smoking Pot 6
    The Smoking Pot 7
    The Smoking Pot 8

kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

They are very quick to respond, they stay in contact, extremely flexible, very relaxed but focused. I can't say enough about these guys.

mark · Married on 03/19/2017

Great Guys. We used them for a rehearsal dinner. Really enjoyed by all of our guests!

Best vendor of the weekend. Andrew was flexible, affordable and professional. The Smoking Pot is a one-stop shop for your rehearsal / reception dinner. They provide the tables, plates, cutlery, dinner and dessert. I couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

The Smoking Pot provided the most thorough and professional service I could have asked for. The food was outstanding and I received so many compliments from both Charleston locals and out-of-town guests about their Lowcountry Boil. They provided so much food that my guests undoubtedly left very happy and full. I ordered oysters to be dumped on their unique tables during the cocktail hour and had them cook Lowcountry Boil and barbecue for the reception. They provided their delicious coleslaw and rolls and butter as sides. It was the perfect way to celebrate our Lowcountry wedding!

Lena · Married on 07/12/2014

They catered my rehearsal dinner. I am actually not qualified to rank them in all of these categories because my aunt hired them. So, I have no idea what the cost was or their responsiveness. However, she seemed thrilled with the whole outfit and did not express any complaints to me. I can say that this was the best Lowcountry Boil I've ever eaten. Also, they had one of the best key lime pies I've ever eaten (the crust was homemade). Also, I love their delivery method. They dump the low country boil into a big white porcelain trough, and it just looks really nice and Southern. My whole family was really happy with them.

Shannon · Married on 10/12/2013

The Smoking Pot is awesome. These two guys were incredibly responsive and flexible, and worked with us to cater our "rehearsal dinner" - to which we invited everyone attending the wedding and which we had at a pole barn, essentially without conveniences like electricity or running water! They source food locally and make a jam up boil. Our event was months ago and guests are still telling us how delicious it was. They are super nice, too, and were really helpful to me in particular as I have a medically restricted diet, and they helped make sure I knew every ingredient so I knew I'd be ok, and never made me feel I was a pain for asking! They provide everything, and "everything" can vary based on where you are and what you need, so they can also work with you on price depending on all of that. We would absolutely recommend them and would use them again if we were local, or if we're in the area again! Thanks guys, you're great!!!!