The Small Creative Reviews

27 | Savannah, GA

27 Reviews for The Small Creative

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/18/2019

Very helpful, beautiful work!

Allison was super helpful and always quick to get back to me. Had to reorder a few times and do some design changes and she was always right on top of everything. Would definitely use Allison again and recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful custom invitations.

Sent on 09/20/2019

The Small Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Emily! It was a pleasure creating your invitations for you and I'm so glad that you had a good experience. Best, Allison
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 05/18/2019

I had a wonderful experience with The Spall Creative and I would highly recommend Allison. She made changes down to the smallest detail and helped me achieve exactly what I was looking for. I am so happy with my save the dates.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Helen · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Alli is a dream. She is responsive, flexible, and generous. We created a whimsical save - the - date and Alli worked with my fiancé and I until we loved every little detail. She’s kind- and SO creative. We’re really excited to work with Alli on our invitations for our wedding in May! Love her and her creations.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Hannah · Married on 12/17/2017

Allison was so great to work with! She is easy to communicate with and is oh so talented!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Emily · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with Allison was a dream! She took my vision for our programs and welcome brochures and made it into a reality. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! It was one of my very favorite wedding details. I will recommend her to anyone I know needing custom print work for their special event!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Linda · Married on 12/07/2017

Loved our invitation experience with Allison Hall at The Small Creative! She delivered a beautiful, creative, one-of-a-kind invitation for our party! She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Katherine H · Married on 11/25/2017

Love The Small Creative. She has always designed our Christmas card. Her creativity is refreshing. She is easy to work with.

Sarah · event on: 11/18/2017

I was SO impressed with not only the quality of my invitations but also how easy Allison made the whole process!! Will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Charlotte · Married on 11/15/2017

Allison always makes incredible artwork that can be enjoyed forever!! I have gifted her work to a variety of people who have all been delighted by their top notch pieces!!

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2017

Allison’s work is vibrant and lovely. Not to mention how warm and imaginative she is to work with! She is an incredible source of talent and anyone would be lucky to have her work at their wedding!!

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

Allison is a dream to work with! Her communication was flawless and I absolutely loved the piece, it made for the perfect gift.

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2017

The Small Creative made my wedding invitations and they are absolutely beautiful. She made exactly what my fiancé and I envisioned. She is flexible and works well to get to know you personally, your style, and dreams. She sent me sketches and worked well on any changes I voiced to her. Use her for all your wedding needs! She makes dreams come true!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Brittany · event on: 09/15/2017

Allison creates such fun, beautiful pieces. I bought prints for her to put up around my house. We bought three for our living room and loved them so much my roommates and met her to get more for other rooms in our house. They’re my favorite pieces that I have. Her work brightens up the room and is so playful. I can’t wait to get married so I can have her create invitations for it.

• W

Ward · Married on 08/19/2017

Allison was incredible to work with! She provided an incredible backdrop for our wedding reception. She was clear in her communication, timely, professional, and delivered above and beyond our expectations and hopes! Would absolutely recommend for your event. My wife said "We will keep this backdrop forever and one day it will hang in our daughter's room!" Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Claire · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I had a mural done as a picture backdrop at our wedding, and we absolutely LOVED working with The Small Creative!! Allison listened to each of our special requests and created such a unique and beautiful piece of art! We had so many compliments from family and guests, and we will treasure this piece for years to come. We cannot recommend her enough!!!

maggie · Married on 06/17/2017

I used Allison for my wedding invitations and I was more than thrilled with the outcomes. The invitations were everything I had asked for with such an original touch! She had the invitations done well before our deadline and for a great price! She is also such a joy to work with!

Sent on 04/17/2017

The Small Creative's reply:

Maggie, thanks so much for your review! You're a joy to work with. xoxoxo

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2017

The experience of working with Allison Hall for our handcrafted wedding invitations was one of the most fun, and easy parts of our planning. My fiancé and I were looking for an invitation to capture the whimsical garden feel of our wedding venue in Savannah, Georgia. Allison primarily took time to get to know us and capture our vision as a couple. After our brainstorming, Allison sent us sketches based on our conversation and inspiration photos. As a busy bride I was so relieved to work with Allison's timeliness, consistant communication, and patience to experiment with new creative ideas throughout the designing process. She also provided experienced printing advice and invested care into the finishing touches of the invitations, and rsvp cards. I was so pleased with my experience that I have asked Allison to create more pieces for the wedding, such as programs, a town map, and a photo booth backdrop! Five Stars!!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

The Small Creative's reply:

You're amazing. Thanks so much for putting so much thought into your review. So much love for you and Hampton!

Jordan · Married on 05/14/2017

Great to work with and her custom photo backdrop helped make the wedding one of a kind!

Sophia · Married on 04/09/2017

Went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined for my wedding programs. Her personalized watercolor illustrations are BEAUTIFUL.

Andrew · event on: 02/06/2017

I am the Social Media Manager at May Designs! Earlier last year I contacted Allison of TSC and contracted her for our social media campaign, #MDMotivationMonday. Working with Allison was a dream- she was early on the deadline and created quality work that boosted our engagement. Later in the year I reached out for a last-minute project when another artist dropped out, and she executed so quickly at a drop of a hat.
    Thanks again for jumping in on that, Allison! ?????

Janie · Married on 01/28/2017

My invitations were amazing!!! I love how Allison made them custom just for me! She is so talented! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/16/2016

Cannot recommend the small creative enough!! Her work is so beautiful and personal and she takes care to make sure it is reflective of her clients.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/16/2016

Allison created our rehearsal dinner invitations. They were beautiful, creative and uniquely ours. We also used a photo booth backdrop for a different party that she painted - it received raves! She is our go-to creative source!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Gracie · Married on 05/05/2018

Allison is one of my favorite artists out there. Her work is unique and bright and eye catching. She is such a hard worker and loves serving her clients! I would highly recommend her to anyone I know and especially her wedding invitations - they are STUNNING. She created a map for me of the town where my husband and I got married and its hanging in my living room. We love the piece and hope to hire her for more customized illustrations in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Margaret · Married on 07/17/2017

She was incredible!! Made me and my spouse feel so so cared for, like we were working with a good friend! It was such a sweet and unique experience.