17 Reviews for The Skyline Ballroom at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek

Accommodations (2)
Tables (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
16 The Skyline Ballroom at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek Reviews

The we had a great event and all who attended really enjoyed it!

Profile Picture Paul, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What a great space! Jenny and her staff were so helpful and accommodating. Thanks to them for all they did to help us have a great event!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the first contact this was an amazing place to work with. The staff was attentive, Regina was great and very well organized. The presentation turned out wonderful. I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Vannessa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could not be any happier with how my daughter's wedding turned out. From the moment we met with Regina, we immediately connected and she really took the time to understand what they were looking for. Once they had decided this was where they wanted to have the ceremony, Regina kept in contact with us during the planning. Once it was planned she checked in right before to make sure we didn't need anything else. The day of the rehearsal she was there and on top of things. The day of the wedding she ensured the room was cleaned and ready to go, the venue was just as we wanted and that the ceremony ran on time. She kept everything flowing smoothly and well organized. The food at the buffet was amazing and I was told by many people that it was some of the best buffet food they had every had. The vegetarian meals got missed but Regina quickly took those off of the final price of the evening. I can't say enough about her helpfulness and attention to detail. The room was lovely for both the ceremony and the reception. My daughter and her husband said that many of their friends told them that their wedding was the best they had ever been to. I am so grateful to Regina for her assistance in making this special day for my daughter one that she will not forget. Thank you again

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

The staff was very nice and helpful. Everything went wonderfully! The wedding coordinator at the hotel was knowledgeable and accommodating.

Profile Picture User5419007, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Skyline ballroom was excellent for our wedding reception. The view from the 11rh floor is breathtaking. You can see the mountains and downtown Denver. It's the best view in Denver! Our guests were very impressed with the view. The view alone was worth having our reception at the skyline ballroom. Yet they exceeded our expectations with service as well. They were very helpful, communicated well and professional. The food was also excellent. Regina was so easy to work wih and friendly. I highly recommend the skyline ballroom!

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great Staff! Great Service! Beautiful view and venue! Will recommend and have recommended to others! The wedding coordinator made my job so easy. Everything ended up being so perfect!

Profile Picture Natalia, 4/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

THANK YOU for a most amazing experience! It has been such a pleasure to work with Celeste and especially our event planner, Regina for all the many details she assisted us with! If she wasn't working full time already – I would steal her away from Marriott! She anticipated every need during the rehearsal & especially the wedding day; filling those details with grace and her beautiful smile!
Kudos as well to the Chef! Our appetizers & meals were delish!

Profile Picture Ellen, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was truly the best day of my life! From the beginning, the staff was amazing to work with. I was nervous of all of the steps that go into planning your big day, and the team did a great job helping along every step of the way. From the initial tour of the Skyline, I fell in love with the amazing views! The private room on the 11th floor was wonderful and allowed my guests to feel like they were the #1 priority. When the sun set over Denver and the Mountains, we had the perfect view! I cannot say enough about the view out the Skyline. We chose the location based on the price-point for food/packages as well as the staff.

A few months later, our attendees are still talking about our big night and we owe a big thank you to the staff at the Skyline!

Profile Picture SallyandBen, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

From my first inquiry with the hotel to the day after my wedding was the most pleasurable experience ever! Management and staff were respectful, prompt and attentive to all my needs and request. On my wedding day 12/13/14 we received a tremendous amount of compliments about the Skyline Ballroom view over the city. Everything from beginning to end was perfect!

Profile Picture Mrs., 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A huge thank you to the staff at the Skyline Ballroom for helping to make our wedding reception so special! We chose the location based on the view and the value for the price that we paid per person. My husband and I enjoyed working with the staff who guided us along every step of the planning process. From the food, to the staff, to the view, everything about our night was a success!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/8/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Jill, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We found this venue on line and did not what what to expect, After seeing the venue and working with the staff (Jenny, Brian and Kristen) it was easy too see we made the right choice. Our food was fantastic, the service was great and the views at sunset were absolutely outstanding. I would highly recommend this venue for your rehearsal dinner or special occasion. Lastly the staff at the Courtyard went above and beyond to make certain all of our guests felt welcomed and at home (All 26 Rooms of guests.) BRAVO and CHEERS to the new Bride and Groom.

Profile Picture Mike, 7/8/17, 1 Review
4.7

Regina was amazing to work with! So helpful in all planning all of the details beforehand and did an amazing job taking care of things the day of our wedding so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. The venue is reasonably priced for the Denver area. The ballroom and city view at night could not be beat, wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Kyla, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
3.5

Let me start out by saying that our reception at the Cherry Creek Courtyard's Skyline Ballroom turned out wonderfully. However, getting there turned out to be half the battle.

Over the course of our 5 month experience with the Courtyard, we had 3 different event coordinators and our 3rd coordinator came on the scene less than a month before our wedding. Other issues we ran into included a problem with our negotiated rate, as most of our guests were coming in from out of town and for logistic's sake, we recommended that everyone stay at the Courtyard. Some of our guests were able to get our negotiated rate while others had to turn to hotels.com and other travel websites.

Despite these issues in the lead up to the reception, as stated, the reception itself was fantastic. My husband and I chose the Skyline Ballroom for the breathtaking panoramic views of Denver and the Front Range and we were even treated to a late afternoon Rocky Mountain rainstorm, complete with lightening, which was *amazing* to watch.

I do have to give props to Natalie, our 3rd and final coordinator, who pulled things off despite being thrown into everything with less than a month to go. The food was great, the waitstaff was awesome and worked really hard, and the chef was very accommodating as we had a few special diets to keep in mind (gluten free, vegan).

Getting to our reception was rocky and there were times where I wouldn't recommend this vendor. However, as with most things, hindsight is a great thing and I do recommend them.

Profile Picture User2443297, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews