The Skinny Vase, LLC Reviews

10 | Raleigh, NC

10 Reviews for The Skinny Vase, LLC

Leslie N. · Getting married on 09/27/2021

Floral Class

I took a Floral Arranging Design class with the Skinny Vase and had the most relaxing and enjoying time! I was expecting to cut, clean stems and put the flowers in a vase, but the class went way above those expectations! The Skinny Vase is very a knowledgeable, professional & passionate in Floral Design exhibition!

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Makailea

Makailea H. · Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing and professional

Jaclyn did an amazing job creating the arrangements for our micro-wedding. She is so creative and professional!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Makailea,

Thank You for allowing us to be a part of your day. We loved designing your micro-wedding and wish you nothing but love and happiness in the days ahead.

Jaclyn Gough, CFD
  • Denisse

Denisse R. · Married on 11/27/2020

Wedding Nov 27th

Loved working with Jaclyn! She was very professional with extremely quick response time and provided us a quote in record time. All of our flower arrangements were so beautiful and exactly what we imagined.

Sent on 12/05/2020

Denisse,
    We loved working with you and look forward to being your florist for all celebrations in life.

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful work, professionalism at its finest

Jaclyn did an amazing job making our wedding day beautiful! She was flexible with last minute tweaks, fun and easy to work with, and even allowed us to use family roses that were special to us. Thank you so much Jaclyn, we couldn’t have been happier to have you with us for our big day!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Elizabeth J. · Married on 10/14/2020

Jaclyn Gough Pline-truly an amazing creative

From the beginning, Jaclyn was great to work with. I was referred to her by my wedding venue, Oakland Farm. She always went above and beyond to make sure my vision was being met, and worked with our tight budget. She was easy to talk to and always communicated with us, in regards to the flowers we were getting, any changes being made, suggestions, etc. Seeing our arbor with magnolia leaves, all of the ceremony flowers, the magnolia leaves on the mantle, the cake flowers...I was blown away. She exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 10/19/2020

The Skinny Vase, LLC's reply:

Thank You, Elizabeth. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day and we are so happy you loved all your flowers and decor. Here’s to a beautiful married life.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/19/2020

Gorgeous Florals

Praise for The Skinny Vase! Jaclyn is SO talented at her art. I came to her with an extremely vague idea of what I wanted/didn’t want, and she created a vision that was perfect for our wedding. She is truly an artist with her floral designs, and will come up with exactly what you have in mind. Her pricing is extremely reasonable, and she is super sweet and fun to work with! I had the best time with her creating our floral vision.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Olivia,
    It was a pleasure designing your wedding. We look forward to your fabulous reception next year! Always wonderful designing for another Catholic.

Sandi B. · Married on 09/12/2020

The Skinny Vase, LLC

Jaclyn at The Skinny Vase, LLC is a true gem and artist. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is stressful!!!! This momma was truly at her wits end. Jaclyn was so understanding, responsive, and flexible . She took all of the stress out the floral décor. Her creative eye and true talent as a floral designer made the process so easy. She had so many wonderful ideas for the wedding canopy, centerpieces, bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and more. Jaclyn is an amazing floral designer, everything she designs is a work of art. My daughters bridal bouquet was absolutely stunting. If you want a cascading bouquet Jaclyn is your florist!!! To top it off, her prices are so reasonable for the true artistry she delivers.
    I highly recommend Jaclyn of The Skinny Vase, LLC

Sent on 09/26/2020

Lillian S. · Married on 05/04/2019

An Amazing Experience

As a wedding planner, I am a bit particular with the florists I work with for personal and professional projects. Over the last couple of months, I have had the chance to work with Jaclyn three times and each time she delivers nothing less than perfection. I will continue to put her in front of my clients time and time again!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 04/11/2018

So talented and incredibly SWEET

You will never be disappointed! I am a wedding planner, and used Skinny Vase last weekend for the 1st time. Definitely wont be my last. Jaclyn was so responsive to our vision and budget. All of the arrangements surpassed expectations. Such a creative and FUN person to work with

Sent on 10/11/2020

Amelia,

We LOVED working with you and DNA Affairs!! Such amazing and detailed wedding planners ! Look forward to working together much more!

Linda J. · Married on 09/23/2017

Brilliant and creative!

From the moment I sat down with Jaclyn it was a easy and smooth process. I gave her a few ideas from pinterest and I let her get creative with the rest and boy did she deliver! I absolutely LOVED everything she came up with. She explained everything in detail down to pictures of each flower if I was unaware what it looked like. She sent me sneak peek photos leading up to our wedding and when she arrived at the venue she made sure she went over everything with me and set everything up perfectly! I would use her over & over again if I could!

Sent on 12/20/2019