The Siners Photography Reviews

2 | Indianapolis, IN

2 Reviews for The Siners Photography

• User4202473 · 2+ years ago

We loved working with the Siners -! Our engagement shoot was a ton of fun and did not feel like a photo shoot at all with all the joking and laughing we were doing.

On the day of our wedding, they showed up early and got a ton of photos - I didn't have to worry about a thing because I had total trust that they were getting some amazing shots! We did photos before the ceremony and though I haven't seen them yet, I had a lot of fun taking them - we did a bunch of classic ones, but also a bunch of photos that reflected my husband and I's style. The Siners were willing to walk around and explore different places for photos instead of just your normal in front of the building type. I cannot wait to see them! The ones that I have seen so far are breathtaking.

Also, side note that Ashley took time to help me figure out my centerpieces - no only did she shop with me but also help me put them together and checked on them during the wedding to see that they turned out well and looked good on the tables.

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • Neha

Neha · Married on 06/07/2014

The Siners were amazing. The pictures they provided at my engagement shoot and for previews of wedding events were better than I could have imagined. They always went the extra mile, whether it was continuing to shoot for longer than scheduled in order to get amazing shots, or taking extra time to pose and perfect shots. The extra effort definitely shows. They were fun to work with and so professional. I can't wait to see the final wedding photos!

Sent on 06/23/2014