The Showplace Floral and Event Design Reviews

The Showplace Floral and Event Design 6
The Showplace Floral and Event Design 7

Mia Dobrin · Married on 06/23/2019

Dobrin Wedding 6.23.19

The Showplace literally made my wedding a fairytale! Everything was done perfectly and exactly as we discussed. I cannot be happier with my experience. Thank you Meredith and Showplace team for all of your work!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 8
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 9
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 10
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 11

The Showplace Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much Mia it was a pleasure working with you! We are so happy this was the fairytale wedding you dreamed of!

Stacy Carry · Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful experience

Meredith was a pleasure to work with, she went above and beyond to meet my needs. With Meredith’s knowledge and expertise my venue looks stunning !! Will absolutely use them for further events

Sent on 06/25/2019
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 16
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 17

Robin Boyarski · Married on 03/09/2019

Bar Mitzvah

I loved working with Pat and Meredith on my son's Bar Mitzvah. They were easy to work with, creative, and professional. They had great ideas and brought the ideas I had to life. They were reliable on site and made sure every detail was attended to. I felt they truly cared about my event and wanted it to be perfect.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 18

Tanya · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved my wedding decor thanks to them!!!

The Showplace Floral and Event Design are super talented. My point of contact was Meredith and she was very attentive and creative when it came to the design of my wedding. She took the time to answer all my questions ( and there were a lot!), yet she was always patient and kind. My wedding was far better than what I had envisioned thanks to Meredith and her team. My guests were wowed with all the attention to detail. Thanks again ladies!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Carlye Baron · Married on 10/27/2018

Two thumbs up

The ladies at Showplace were great throughout our whole planning process. I wasn't too clear on what I wanted, and they helped me figure out what was right for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the way everything looked! It's hard to see if all as during the day as the bride, but now looking back at our photographs I am able to appreciate how wonderful of a job they did!

Sent on 12/13/2018

The Showplace Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much Carlye!! We enjoyed working with you and collaborating with your Dad for your Chuppah flowers. The handcrafted blooms were a nice touch. Happy to hear you loved your flowers and decor.

Angela John Ramroop · Married on 10/14/2018

Extremly professional

Meredith is the BEST....very professional, very detailed, made things so much easier for my son wedding..I would definitely hire her and her business again ..her service was awesome....great job and business ethics...

Sent on 11/03/2018
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 19
    The Showplace Floral and Event Design 20
  • Y

Yamile · Married on 09/07/2018

Great Detail

Pat was great from the beginning! Captured every detail we talked about! Brought to life the vision I had for my wedding! Extremely professional and helpful. I would absolutely recommend the showplace and their services!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Showplace Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much Yamil... it was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! We are so happy you loved everything!
  • Nick

Nick Deyo · Married on 09/02/2018

Highly Recommend The Showplace

From the beginning of the planning process, the entire Showplace team was attentive and made sure they understood the vision we wanted. Their personalized approach really made a big difference. The actual execution was beyond anything we could have imagined. Their inspiring vision and attention to every detail made for an incredible decor that felt uniquely personal and elegant. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Marsha · Married on 07/26/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better florist! Their work is absolutely amazing and they make sure everything is perfect.

Sent on 08/20/2018

brooke · Married on 10/20/2017

Showplace is an absolutely amazing company! Working with Pat and Meredith was such a pleasure. They were able to help me bring my vision to life and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome of my wedding day! I am so grateful for their expertise as they really helped me to interpret my overall theme and vision and make it absolutely perfect. The flowers were so gorgeous, better than I could've dreamed! My finance and I loved the room so much when we walked in and were memorized by how absolutely perfect it was- it exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Showplace!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Cataryna · Married on 06/24/2017

The Showplace was absolutely fantastic at decorating my wedding! I did not want the typical wedding decor and after our first meeting, they completely understood what I wanted for my wedding day. They went so far as to have trees as my centerpiece instead of flowers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants something extra special on their wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2016

Showplace brought my vision to life. They made my centerpieces exactly how I had envisioned them but even better. I was so beyond happy with how beautiful everything came out. They do much more than flowers also, they made me a beautiful escort table with customized escort cards and got such beautiful linens that made the room that much better. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

Patty from the Showplace took care of the flowers and the decor for our wedding. My husband and I couldnt have asked for a more beautiful outcome! Patty really took the time to understand our vision and made every effort to make it come to life. I would definately refer the Showplace to anyone that is interested in making their floral and decor ideas a reality.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Devon · Married on 05/20/2016

Pat and Meredith from The Showplace are absolutely incredible! At our first meeting, my husband and I described the vision we had for our wedding day, and they absolutely made every detail come to life - even enhancing it in ways we couldn’t have imagined. Most brides cry when they see their groom, but I cried when I saw our gorgeous flowers! Our guests raved about our incredible centerpieces and my bouquet was more beautiful than I could have dreamed. Their impeccable attention to detail showed in every arrangement, from our centerpieces to the boutonnières. Meredith and Pat are extremely knowledgeable, creative, responsive and professional and went above and beyond tailoring every décor detail to our vision and our venue. They coordinated seamlessly with our venue coordinator and photographers to make sure everything was perfect. Their innovation made our venue come to life and looked exactly like we envisioned - modern, elegant and timeless. We are forever grateful to Meredith and Pat for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Meredith was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy with our centerpieces, flowers, candles and charger plates. Meredith was sweet and caring and was very helpful with panning our wedding. She actually went to the venue and set up our tables for us to make sure that it was done exactly the way we wanted it. She had hired people to deliver flowers to the church for the alter piece. Everything was on time and absolutely stunning!!! The flowers were gorgeous! Meredith puts in a lot of time and effort, and she cares about the minor details that put the entire piece together! Would recommend The Showplace and Meredith to everyone! Thank you Meredith for making our wedding look absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/04/2016

My husband and I LIVE for decor so it was important that we find a team who could bring our concepts to LIFE and boy did we!! Pat and Merry walked us through the entire process from concept to completion making sure that nothing was forgotten. They transformed a Rock N Roll Venue in the heart of Long Island and gave us a romantic, shabby chic vibe!
    We highly recommend this design team for any type of event (big or small). They love what they do and it shows!

Sent on 06/22/2016