The Show Barn at Daynabrook Farms Reviews

7 | Harrodsburg, KY

7 Reviews for The Show Barn at Daynabrook Farms

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2020

PERFECT Venue, everything you could want!

Could not have imagined a better venue. It has everything we wanted. We went to visit several venues before this one that were very nice, but once we toured the Showbarn we were instantly sold. Great outdoor and indoor spaces. Beautiful all over.

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Casey

Casey S. · Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful, private location with all the works!

We got married here in March and it was the most perfect place! The staff did everything they could to make our vision come true. Plenty of space and flexibility for indoor or outdoor events. The barn is so beautiful, we didn’t need a lot of additional decorations.
    We loved spending the day getting ready in the stunning bridal suite and cozy groom getting ready room. Also, LOVED the perk of having a “honeymoon suite” to stay in that night!
    The Showbarn had EVERYTHING we could ever want for an event space! :)

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Leah

Leah H. · Married on 12/14/2019

Incredible venue, great experience!

The Showbarn at Daynabrook Farms made our wedding reception absolutely perfect. The climate controlled space was ideal for a December wedding and thankfully, with the patio space, accommodated our large number of wedding guests. They were wonderful to work with and made our experience all around perfect. We received so many compliments about the venue after our wedding. The rustic, classic feel was exactly what we were going for and did not require much decoration on our part at all--the barn is stunning all by itself. Our large wedding party were all able to get ready at the venue and the stunning views surrounding the barn were the perfect backdrop for our photos. We couldn't have asked for more when it came to a reception venue!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Sydney D. · Married on 11/02/2019

Loved the show barn!

We loved having our wedding at The Show Barn. It was such a beautiful day. The staff was amazing from the start and was always so helpful. I would recommend this venue to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/29/2020

C J · Married on 11/02/2019

The regal black barn on the hill

I had the pleasure of helping a family friend plan her wedding in the fall of 2019. We had a VERY small amount of time to plan (about 4 months). The Show Barn was the top option as it had all the bride and groom were looking for. Stephanie and the owners were so very helpful through the planning process and all of the day before and day off action. They definitely made things so much easier for me. I have planned several weddings in the area and I have to say that The Show Barn is top notch all across the board!

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn B. · Married on 05/10/2019

Best. Venue. Ever.

I cannot say enough great things about The Show Barn! I just happened to see it here on WeddingWire when I was looking for venues and even though there weren't any reviews and only one picture I thought taking a tour wouldn't hurt. When my now husband, parents, and I got there for our tour it was mid April 2019 and the venue was still under construction/renovation and it was no where near ready to have a wedding there. But you know what? I still booked it that day because I had a gut feeling that this barn was going to be the perfect, magical setting I wanted and I knew that even though I was probably putting these sweet people up against a lofty challenge of having everything ready in less than 6 months for my big day, I knew they would make my dreams come true. And I was exactly right. Stephanie, the coordinator who you'll work with, is the best kind of person to have on your team for your wedding. You could probably tell her you want 10 tigers wearing pink dresses on your wedding day and she will make it happen. That's an exaggeration obviously :) but I have a feeling behind the scenes she made things come together for my wedding out of literally thin air. Our wedding was the first one held at the Show Barn on October 5, 2019 and you would've thought they had had hundreds of weddings before ours. Everything was clean, organized, and just breathtakingly beautiful. Our family and friends still to this day rant and rave to me about how special of a place it is. I could go on and on about my love for this place but I'll sum it up by saying you won't find a better venue when it comes to professionalism, detail, and execution. Thank you again to Stephanie and all the other people involved who gave us the perfect day and the best memories!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Brandan · Married on 06/16/2012

Amazing place, and superb staff

Stephanie is just awesome. She's knows the wedding industry and is always willing to jump in and help. She really bends over backwards for everyone.
    The venue is stunning and there are so many ways to configure things. I love the huge farm house tables and the stage. The chandeliers are gorgeous. It's really a wonderful place for any event!

Sent on 06/09/2020