The September Rose Reviews

36 | Staten Island, NY

36 Reviews for The September Rose

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2019

September Rose

Christine from September Rose was awesome ! She did my bridal shower and wedding invitations for me. She also did my seating chart, menus and programs for the church. She really worked with me to stay in my budget yet also come up with a beautiful and elegant look. She provides a wide variety of samples and offers suggestions and input was asked to. She is honest yet very professional and truly takes pride in her work. She is a very friendly and personable business owner, I really enjoyed working with her. She was extremely timely and I highly recommend her! Her work is beautiful.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Christine was so amazing and helpful, when I went to pick out wedding invitations for my wedding this past May. She also did my thank you card envelopes. Everything came out beautiful!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Pagan · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Christine & Melissa were awesome to work with. I absolutely loved my invitations and seating chart. Beautiful work!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2018

We cannot say enough great things about Christine and The September Rose. From the start of planning our son's Bar Mitzvah, Christine took his football theme and created the most magnificent invitations with his very own logo that he thought was the coolest thing he had ever seen. Her talent and creativity are second to none and she made every single detail of the decor for his party equally as stunning. Our guests could not stop talking about the amazing centerpieces, candelabra and place card display. Christine was so knowledgeable and literally walked us through the entire planning of this party, creating the most jaw dropping decorations and atmosphere. Having been referred to The September Rose by someone who had done their wedding invitations with Christine, I can say with absolute certainty that she exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond for my son's celebration!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Elisa · Married on 05/13/2016

The September Rose is just amazing!! Christine has gone above and beyond for me the past two weeks to make sure all the details of my wedding were finalized and perfect! From my wedding invitations, to the seating chart, envelope addressing, and cake topper … everything was gorgeous! Christine was very personable and very attentive to all my needs. She takes great pride in her work, she even offered to come in on her day off to assist me with my wedding invitations. I would definitely recommend The September Rose to all brides to be, you will definitely not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/29/2015

Karen and Christine have gone above and beyond! They helped make the details of my wedding so perfect! Invitations, ceremony booklets, envelope addressing, and much more, The September Rose does an amazing job! They are precise and do such a great job in a timely fashion. I would recommend them to anyone! I hope to use them again for my next event!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Alexandra · Married on 10/11/2014

Kim and Christine were amazing to work with. I had no clue about invitations and Kim so extremely helpful.
    Even after I messed up the address on my invites, Christine came to the rescue and fixed them a day before I was picking them up.
    They do beautiful work and prices are affordable!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Dana · Married on 10/04/2014

Christine at The September Rose is AMAZING!! I heard about her through my wedding venue at a bridal expo and decided to try her out. I was in need of some extra pieces to complete my day. I met her about 6 months in advance to give an overview of what I needed, discussed pricing and looked at some samples. She is SUPER creative so she can basically take any of your ideas and make them happen, which is what you want when planning your dream wedding!! I received a custom seating scroll, reception dinner menus, a swavorski crystal monogram cake topper, bathroom signs for the reception and wedding day timelines for my bridal party. All throughout the planning we would email back and forth for me to approve or make changes the proof provided. She had no issues with going back to tweak something just to make it perfect for you! The week of the wedding everything was picked up and paid for and I was on my merry way! Everything came out gorgeous and just how I envisioned! THANK YOU SEPTEMBER ROSE!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Victoria · Married on 08/23/2014

I absolutely loved our wedding invitations and the seating book! I couldn’t have been happier.  September Rose was a pleasure to work with and Kim and Christine were always available.  I felt as though they walked me through the entire process and was extremely helpful.   September Rose is hands down the best choice for invitations!

Sent on 10/01/2015

susie · event on: 07/12/2014

Christine was an absolute best. She is amazing and so great and wonderful to work with. She played such an important part of our daughters. Sweet 16. I'll never forget her..

Sent on 08/01/2014

Kristina · Married on 01/10/2014

I LOVEEEEEE September Rose!! My invitations were gorgeous and they are so accommodating!! I got lucky finding them!!! I am definitely going to use their services again! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

The September Rose's reply:

Kristina...thank you so much for such a great review! We always love to hear about our happy clients through their feedback and were so happy to be a part of this special time in your life.

We look forward to seeing you in the future and truly appreciate your support and loyalty. I cannot tell you how much it means to us!

Kristin · Married on 11/10/2013

Christine at the September Rose was AMAZING!!! She has a creative and inspiring talent and made our wedding invitations spectacular and original but within a reasonable price. People don't realize all the work she puts int handcrafting each and every invitation, but her work is wonderful and we have received so many compliments from others on the unique invitations she was able to create for us. Not only does she do invitations, but programs, placecards, table numbers etc... Anything that you would want in writing she can create with ease and make it look like a million dollars!!!

She was quite friendly, responsive and hands on and sometimes with businesses that is hard to come by. She was always able to handle any of my concerns and even my last minute ceremony changes were completed with ease and what could have been made into a stressful situation, was an easy fix for her and her staff. Dealing with Christine, I felt like I was her only client and her expertise is unmatchable!!

Thank you for making our invitations Christine...we will be back for party invitations for sure!!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Christina · Married on 11/02/2013

Service was great and the results were amazing!

Janine · Married on 10/19/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Christine and her staff. They go above and beyond to provide excellent client service and high quality invitations, menus, table cards, etc. I would definitely recommend September Rose. Thank you, ladies, for contributing to our wedding day and adding the most beautiful finishing touches!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2013

LOVE THEM! My invitations were beautiful!! I truly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2013

John · Married on 10/13/2013

We used The September Rose for our Wedding Invitations, and let me tell you they came out amazing! Loads of our friends that are getting married asked us where we got them from! Yes they have some weird hours haha.. but honestly look at what you get? It's simply amazing! Plus you can email them anytime and they are pretty good with responding back promptly. It's sad more people don't know about them because they do do such an amazing job! spread the word and book them now!!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

My invitations were done perfectly they were customized exactly to my liking!!! Everyone loved the envelope box and my cake topper !from September rose . I highly recommend anyone using September Rose for all party types for invitations and party supplies!!

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2013

Invites came out beautiful and the service we received was great. Highly recommend the September Rose to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/21/2013

I could not have asked for a better place to provide me my invitations. After seeing the stunning and perfect work they did for my engagement party invites I also got my wedding invites from them. Perfection is not the word. The owner and her staff were professional and helpful from inception to completion. The invitations were stunning and beautiful. There was not one person that did not admire our invites. If you want to have one less thing to worry about during the planning of your wedding you should leave the invitation process up to The September Rose. They made this very important aspect of our wedding WONDERFUL!! Thank you September Rose.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 09/14/2013

Christine and her staff were a delight to work with. She provided me with a wide array of beautiful custom invitations in all price ranges, and I was able to create the invitation of my dreams with their help! The staff was always available for any questions I had, was accommodating to my schedule, and was extremely professional and helpful. I had quite a few people call me just to say that the invitation was the most beautiful they had ever received! Support local business and use September Rose, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Erica · Married on 07/21/2013

Absolutely beautiful work and couldn't be happier that I found this place

Raven · Married on 07/06/2013

Love the invitations and were so nice everyone that helped me!!! Loved Christine and was such a wonderful experience doing business with summer rose!!!!!

Nathalie · Married on 02/16/2013

I absolutely loved working with these ladies. They are knowledgeable and extremely creative. If you're looking for top notch quality at a reasonable price, look no further!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2012

September Rose made us the most beautiful and classy wedding invitations for my wedding. They were a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful to fit our budget. I look forward to using them again for future occasions. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/06/2013

ANY BRIDE LOOKING FOR CUSTOM, BEAUTIFUL INVITATIONS MUST USE SEPTEMBER ROSE!
    I knew from our first initial meeting that I wanted to use them for everything. They have the most beautiful samples to look through and they can customize it to match colors, theme, textures, etc.
    Aside from my invitations, I also had my menus, programs, money box, sweetheart table sign, and table numbers made by them. Everything was beyond my expectations and I still have people complimenting me on everything.
    As a former bride I know how stressful and hectic wedding planning can be but Christine and her staff took away all the stress for me when it came to the invitations and all the other details. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for all your wedding planning needs! They are the BEST!!!
    Thank you for helping me plan my dream wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2013