The Senter Piece Reviews

154 Reviews for The Senter Piece

1 User photo

The Senter Piece 1

Amber · Married on 04/07/2018

Very accommodating. The arrangements and bouquets were beyond anything I could have thought possible. They took what I thought I wanted and turned it into more.

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2017

We used Senterpiece for our wedding and they were amazing! We dealt with Haley and she was very professional and responsive. She answered all of our questions and gave great suggestions and ideas. Most importantly, the flowers for our wedding looked AMAZING! We are so happy with how everything turned out and our guests are still talking about the flowers (some even took pictures with the flowers they were so impressed)!

Geraldine · Married on 02/18/2017

We used The Senter Piece for my daughter's wedding. Donna was wonderful to work with and the flowers were amazing. The bouquets, ceremony, and reception were beautiful. We got so many compliments on how beautiful all the flowers were. Donna is a wonderful designer and she and her staff had great suggestions and answers to my questions. I am so happy we used The Senter Piece and would highly recommend them.

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/10/2016

Absolutely beautiful floral arrangements and great prices. After looking at their website I thought they would be out of my budget, but I went in for a consultation and they were awesome to work with. Their work was incredible and I absolutely loved my bouquet! Our centerpieces and everything were so lovely and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Debbie · Married on 11/04/2016

Thank you Senter Piece for the beautiful flowers, bouquets, and arrangements for our daughter's wedding at Briscoe Manor. The chapel was gorgeous and so was the reception. We loved everything and you did a spectacular job! We will highly recommend you guys to friends and family.

Kayla · Married on 09/17/2016

Senterpiece was amazing! I was a tough bride in the sense that I made a lot of changes to my flower order. I knew I would be happy with the finished product no matter what I chose, but I just couldn't help myself from changing flowers every so often. With this point made, I never felt like I was bothering them, they were so helpful and attentive and that is very much appreciated. And of course, the finished product was absolutely stunning. Thank you Senterpiece!

Gretchen · Married on 09/10/2016

The Senter Piece was such a great company to work with - all of our flowers looked very beautiful and there were no problems what so ever. I spoke with Hayley and Jennifer at the company and they both understood the look I described to them over the phone and were flexible with a few changes I made about a month before the wedding.

Katherine · Married on 08/20/2016

Donna and her staff are wonderful! I came in with a vision of what I wanted for my bouquet and she told me what would work and what wouldn't based on the month of my wedding. Peonies were not in season for my wedding, but she got me a different flower to look just like it! She had many pictures to show us from previous weddings she had done so that we could pick what we wanted. She did all my bouquets, ceremony, and reception! It was all beautiful!!

Katherine · Married on 08/20/2016

I can't say enough good things about the Senter Piece and Haley! Our very first meeting I knew we would be in good hands :] They made all our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and even the flowers for our cake! Everything was exactly as I envisioned it, mostly thanks to Haley! Her attention to detail and advice in our planning session was so spot on. Can't go wrong with these guys, they treat you like family <3

Carly · Married on 08/20/2016

I decided to use The Senter Piece as my flower vendor because they came so highly recommended and their final product did not disappoint. I was not a bride that knew a whole lot about flowers and had just a vague idea of what i wanted going into the consultation. Donna was very helpful and knew just which flowers would go well together while still keeping the price reasonable. I'm so thankful that the day of the wedding everything was flawless when it came to delivery. All was accounted for and they all looked beautiful! Cannot recommend The Senter Piece enough!

Jenni · Married on 06/25/2016

I just booked with The Senter Piece last week and they were wonderful to work with. The really get into detail of what you want on your day and were very flexible with the options and varieties they offer. They are also open to you bringing in your own materials (ie, vases, decorations, etc). This was something that really made my decision, as it cut a little bit of the costs for me but also allowed me to get something that is professionally done. Very friendly staff as well and I can't wait to see the outcome in June!! =) Highly recommend!

Kathy · Married on 05/20/2016

Senterpiece was wonderful. Our meeting with them to discuss flowers was easy, they made suggestions and listened to our needs and were very willing to help us keep the budget down. The flowers were gorgeous, arrived on time and we all were very happy.
    KSH/May 2016

Amy · Married on 05/20/2016

The flowers were absolutely perfect and beautiful! Everyone said they were so gorgeous. A lot of people wouldn't take my order because I didn't have a minimum of $2k, but Senterpiece was happy to help. I'm so glad I went with them as they were easy to work with and I don't think I could have had more beautiful flowers.

• Shieva

Shieva · Married on 05/07/2016

I am not typically the type of girl that goes crazy over flowers. However, The Senter Piece knocked it out of the park with our flowers. I was so impressed with how gorgeous the bouquets were, so bright, full of colors and of textures. They were exactly what I wanted! They even incorporated the herbs that I requested and accommodated a last minute addition to the flowers about a month before the wedding. Some of my bridesmaids loved their bouquets so much that they took them home and put them in vases to enjoy them longer. If I am ever in need of floral arrangements again I would certainly go back to The Senter Piece.

Erika · Married on 04/09/2016

We used the Senter Piece for our wedding in April and could not have been happier with the results. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and Donna did a great job taking the types of flowers I liked and, if they were out of season, suggesting flowers that give a similar look and feel. She was great to work with and very organized and professional. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Michelle · Married on 03/20/2016

Donna is an experienced florist and her work reflect that. I did a lot of online research for my wedding florist but met with a couple in person. I knew upon first meeting Donna that she was good and passionate at her job. I'm so so pleased that I chose the Senter Piece for my wedding. I chose to do floral table garlands as my center pieces. I knew these would be more expensive and labor intensive, but Donna and her team made them exactly what I had envisioned. I ordered a bouquet for my bridal portrait, although beautiful I realized my initial color theme was too light and wanted to add a little bit more color for my wedding bouquet. Through a couple of emails, Donna knew exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day, I was blown away by how beautiful the bouquets looked. The Senter Piece was on time and professional. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better vendor for my flowers. I found the price to be reasonable as well. I highly high recommend The Senter Piece. I'm only sad that I didn't get to enjoy my bouquet longer as I left for my honeymoon the next day.

Alyssa · Married on 03/19/2016

They made my wedding day absolutely beautiful. Everything was flawless with the flowers and candles.

Peggy · Married on 03/12/2016

The Senter Piece did the flowers for my daughter's wedding at Briscoe Manor. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. At our meeting, I brought pictures of exactly what I wanted all the flower arrangements to look like and I was not disappointed. The did a great job of provided exactly the flowers I envisioned and they also had great ideas for hanging lanterns with flowers in the chapel. I would definitely use them again!

Jill · Married on 03/12/2016

They were so helpful in helping me pick the flower I want to stay under budget.

Amanda · Married on 12/04/2015

I loved everything about The Senter Piece!!! Super friendly!!!! Donna sat down with us at our first meeting and went over everything very thoroughly and had plenty of pictures to help get the idea I was looking for! :) Once the contract was built she allowed me to make changes as I needed to! Amazing! Then the day of my wedding I was all smiles when I saw the beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! Everyone complimented them all! I even asked for them to incorporate a few memorable pieces into my bouquet and they did a fantastic job! It was perfect! The prices were great and reasonable and the payment plan was nice too! It was a great feeling not to have to worry about how everything was going to turn out! They exceeded my expectations! :) Thank you!

I enjoyed my experience with The Senterpiece. Donna was obviously very experienced and offered several great suggestions when I was stuck. I like the idea of renting various decorations for the ceremony. It's cheaper and I didn't have to worry about taking everything home. The Senterpiece set everything up beautifully. You're always anxious about what things will actually look like, and I was pleasantly surprised. The flowers on the cake, the bouquets and decorations came out more beautiful than I imagined. I was very pleased.

We used this vendor for flowers and décor rental. They did an awesome job. The flowers were beautiful. They even allowed me to make a change two weeks before the wedding, no hassles. We received many compliments on the flowers. Wonderful people and I would recommend them to anyone.

Let me just say WOW. First of all I had no idea what I wanted. I sent Donna a picture of my dress, the venue, a picture off Pintrest, and basically said have fun. She took me through her shop put a couple of things together and said I think this will work. I really had no idea. Her team arrived and started setting up. What was a beautiful place to begin with slowly turned gorgeous! My only regret of the day is not taking the time to really look at my beautiful bouquet. It was perfect! I still haven't seen all of the pictures but I couldn't have imagined anything better. Thank you Senter Piece!

Tiffany · Married on 09/26/2015

During my original appointment I met with one of the assistants at the Senter Piece, and I chose a specific color scheme and flowers. However, during my follow-up appointment I actually got to sit down with Donna, and I am SO glad I did! She explained that the flowers I had in mind would just not work with the season of my wedding. Instead of lying, and telling me she could get perfect blush pink peonies in September, she was honest, and she helped me pick flowers that were even better. Just knowing that she was was willing to tell me the truth, and possibly lose money if I went with a cheaper arrangement, gave me a lot of confidence in her ability to make my special day beautiful. I highly recommend the Senter Piece!!