The Sea Pines Resort Reviews

28 | Hilton Head Island, SC

28 Reviews for The Sea Pines Resort

Lewis Campanaro · Married on 09/27/2019

A Dream Wedding

Planning a wedding is never easy, planning a wedding when the bride lives in Colorado andthe brides parents live in New Jersey makes it more of a challenge.
    Now let's throw in the mix that the bride wants to have a destination wedding in her dream family vacation spot and it becomes a nightmare.
    In steps Tracey Mancini our wedding planner from sea Pines Resort.
    My wife and I immediately felt a connection with Tracey after our first meeting.
    Tracey is the definition of organization, planning and a very calming influence. Tracey was always just a text or phone call away.
    She guided us through the entire process. Her recommendations on selecting a band, florist and other vendors were indispensable.
    But her truly shinning moment came in her assistance with the menu. working with her chief she created a gourmet meal fit for the royal family.
    Tracey was not only with us every step of the way, but stayed the entire wedding night to make certain everything was perfect.
    The wedding may be long over, but we are still hearing how much our guests enjoyed the day.
    Thanks Tracey and Sea Pines.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • W

Wes Sanders · Married on 09/21/2019

Just book it already!

Having your wedding at Sea Pines is the way to go because their team is the best. Tracey, the wedding coordinator at Sea Pines, is with you every step of the way and is always willing to help out well beyond just doing her job. Tracey and her staff so clearly love what they do, and that makes a difference on such a special day. The food is absolutely exquisite and the menu of venues can’t be beat. The entire property is so beautiful and there are TONS of great options for traveling guest accommodations. We rented a large (7 bed/ 6 bath) house with a pool and hosted many wedding events there. Sea Pines was not the cheapest estimate we got when we started looking at venues in Hilton Head, but I can say for certain that our experience holding our ceremony and reception there was worth every dollar. Seriously, if you’re considering Sea Pines, go see the place and fall in love. And then book it. Do it.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Pam

Pam Campanaro · Married on 08/30/2019

Tracey Mancini & the Sea Pines Staff are One-of-A-Kind!!

Hilton Head Island is a place that means so much to my family and I after vacationing in Sea Pines for more than 30 years. So, when my husband and I first got engaged and we talked about when and where to get married, there really was only one destination that felt so right to us both.

Wedding Specialist, Tracey Mancini and her team at the Sea Pines Resort are the real deal. A few days after I was engaged, my parents met with Tracey just to gain a sense of what a wedding at Sea Pines would look like. A fellow New Jersey-native like my parents and I, we immediately clicked and Tracey became a part of our family. She and her staff provide a personalized feel to every phone call, site-visit and email. She treats her clients with respect and goes above ad beyond to ensure that your day is a perfect one.

Tracey made the process of planning a destination wedding look and feel like a breeze. While I'm sure there were scrambles and logistics she and my parents needed to work out to make the day as perfect as it was, she makes sure that her brides are taken care of and HAPPY! Several of my married friends commented to me throughout the planning phase how, "calm and chill" I was. I literally would reply and say, "I have the best wedding planner ever, she makes everything fun and not stressful." I can't stress this enough- Tracey is prompt, flexible, well versed in creating memorable experiences, and anyone that works with her will see that immediately.

I loved seeing how well she got along with my entire family and how supportive she was in every aspect of planning such a memorable day in all of our lives. The day of our wedding, Tracey was every bit as attentive to my family, the groom and his family and I as she was during each week of planning. She made sure everyone looked their best, ate, drank and danced the night away!

Lastly, I want to sing the praises of the Sea Pines staff. everyone was so lovely and celebratory the day of the wedding (and all that week for that matter). Ben and I felt so special and we received the most wonderful, attentive treatment and attention.

In a place that means SO much me and my family, another beautiful memory was made thanks to Tracey and the Sea Pines Resort staff. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Amanda Givens · Married on 07/26/2019

Tracey Mancini and Sea Pines Team - THE BEST

My husband and I considered many venues on HHI and the Sea Pines team stood out from the rest. Tracey Mancini and her team are experts who know who to execute flawlessly. Tracey is organized, strong at communication, personable and excellent at what she does. She made us at ease throughout the entire process and kept everything on schedule. Our guests are still complementing us months after the wedding - from the venue, decor, food, drinks and amazing staff!!! Tracey was also very accommodating for many special requests we had. Our special
    day was absolutely seamless thanks to Tracey and her team. We highly recommend Sea Pines A++

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Wing · Married on 06/15/2019

Sea Pines and Tracey are perfection

I have been coming to Hilton Head since I was a little girl and we always stayed in Sea Pines. When my fiance and I got engaged, I knew there was no other place in the world I wanted to get married and it was the best choice we made. We had our ceremony under the liberty oak in Harbour Town. If you know anything about the Liberty Oak you know that every year Gregg Russell sings under the liberty oak for the kids. Growing up I had sang on stage with him many times so it had a lot of special meaning to me. Our wedding was small and intimate so we had our reception at the plantatation golf club in the magnolia room. Everything from our ceremony to reception was perfect. Tracey Mancini was our coordinator through Sea Pines and fantastic does not even begin to describe her. We live in North Carolina so it was a destination wedding for both us and our guests and Tracey made it such an easy and enjoyable experience. Any hiccups that came up, Tracey handled with easy (including an issue with bustling my dress at the reception). You will not find a better planner. She works with all the local vendors so she had great recommendations for who to use and had great relationships with them as well. She also helped us come up with an incredibly delicious menu. All in all, if you are looking for the perfect place to get married, Sea Pines should be your choice. Give Tracey a call! We promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi Masur · Married on 05/11/2019

As a type A bride, every last request, detail, and idea was turned into a reality by this team of professional, helpful and supportive experts!

I don't know how to express my gratitude and admiration for Sea Pines, Tracey, and the entire staff. I was absolutely a "picky" bride who had an exact vision of what I wanted. That vision included not just a wedding DAY, but a wedding WEEK (filled with planned activities and events for guests to join us in). From start to finish, Tracey made every single vision of mine into a reality. Not only that, but any question or request I had was met with reassurance and professionalism. The chefs prepared the most INCREDIBLE tasting experience for us leading up to the big day, as well as food for the wedding day itself. When asked if they would create items for our guests that weren't on the menu but instead had been pinned by yours truly on Pinterest, it was a done deal, no questions asked. Beyond just the incredible planning, coordination, and execution of the entire staff at Sea Pines was their hospitable personalities that made the planning process anything but stressful. Tracey told me on our first phone call that, should I ever have a moment of stress, to pick up the phone and dial her so she could tell me a funny story and turn a moment of anxiety into one of laughter (something truly invaluable for a bride). Our guests were blown away with the staff at the inn as well, as they were beyond professional and helpful. From passing out welcome bags to even putting welcome notes in each guests' room for us, they greeted any and every request with a smile. As a bride, you want to feel reassured knowing that every last detail is thought of and executed by a team of professionals, and I can go on and on raving about this team, but words just simply won't do them justice. Whether this is a destination wedding or local one, you are in the best hands with Tracey and the entire Sea Pines staff, from start to finish.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jane Zwerner · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfection

My daughter was married last March on the 18th green overlooking the Calibogue. It was such a gorgeous setting, nothing could compare. The weekend was magical, beyond our expectations. Tracey Mancini, our wedding coordinator left no stone unturned. She was spot on for each and every detail, as if it were her own wedding, she was completely invested in making the day perfect. (And it was) She was an absolute pleasure to work with , kept us on track and organized throughout the entire planning process, and made sure we had fun doing it. She has so much experience and she is a pro. Day of, she was with us from early afternoon, making sure everyone stayed focused and calm ( through a little weather drama), and actually drove the “getaway golf cart” at the end of the evening. Tracey went above and beyond for us, and we received so many compliments from our guests. My daughter will always remember her wedding day, ceremony, reception, flowers, food, and when she thinks about it, foremost in her mind will be how Tracey really made it all possible.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Tara

Tara Estevez · Married on 03/08/2019

Magical in every way!

1st off.. Tracey!! A gift from God is what she is! We had the best time planning our "upscale BBQ" and beach ceremony at the beach club with Tracey. Within a 10 minute conversation with us, Tracey recommended EXACTLY who we needed to make our day perfect. She was SPOT ON! From the DJ, the florist, the violinist to the little details on the menu; Tracey helped us create a truly magical day. My husband and I want to do it all over again just to spend more time with her! The venue.. Sea Pines Beach Club, Atlantic Room was spectacular. The food was beyond amazing (our guests are still talking about it) and the attention to detail and care from each and every staff member exceeded our expectations. I honestly wouldn't change one second of the day. Spectacular!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kristin Whittaker · Married on 03/02/2019

Our Dream Wedding made possible by Sea Pines

The Sea Pines Resort, staff and our wedding coordinator, Tracey, made our dream wedding beyond what we could have imagined. From the beginning stages to the final weeks before our big day, Tracey and her staff were detail oriented, organized and patience with all our needs. We joke with our family and friends about going back every year and getting married so we all can go back to Sea Pines and enjoy the experience again and again. We will never be able to thank you enough for making our dream wedding such a breeze and joy to plan.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2018

We don’t have enough good things to say about the service and perfection of this wedding venue! Everybody we worked with was AMAZING especially our coordinator Alexis. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day an absolute dream. She pulled together our entire wedding & was phenomenal. If you book here ask for Alexis! The food was amazing, as well as the service. Cannot say enough good things about this venue!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Our June destination wedding was absolutely perfect at Sea Pines. Our ceremony was on the 18th green of the Harbour Town Golf Links with a stunning view of the ocean and the iconic lighthouse. Our reception was inside of the Champions Ballroom at the Harbour Town Clubhouse and was beautifully set up for our guests. The wedding week and especially the wedding day was perfect with the help of Tracey, the wedding coordinator at Sea Pines. Her experience and passion for her work showed in her organization, attention to detail, and dedication to making our wedding everything that we wanted. She made wedding planning fun and stress free by coordinating every single detail with all of our vendors. Tracey coordinated our wedding rehearsal, welcome reception at the Atlantic Room, all of the wedding day details, and breakfast for our guests the day after the wedding. Wedding planning was effortless with her in charge. People kept saying how calm I was the entire week and that is because I had Tracey. I was very comfortable knowing that everything would fall into place because of her and it certainly did. The Sea Pines staff were nothing short of professional, classy, and very accommodating to over 150 guests that we had travel to our wedding. We highly recommend a wedding at Sea Pines. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful it was and how much fun they had.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

I don’t even know where to start. Literally, a dream come true! Deciding to have our wedding with Sea Pines Resort was the BEST decision. My family, husband and I were truly BLOWN AWAY by the quality of service we received from start to finish at Sea Pines. Our wedding coordinator, Tracey, was cool, calm, and collected throughout the entire process. While my mom and I were planning from a far (NY and PA), you can probably imagine there was added stress and uncertainty at the beginning. But Tracey reassured us and worked through every little detail with elegant expertise. We met in person for our tasting and a few planning meetings over the phone, she was so warm and friendly when we met that it felt like we’d known each other for years! We’ve had so many guests who’ve ranted and raved (and continue to rave!) about how much fun they had, how beautiful HHI is, and how great of service and hospitality the team at Sea Pines provided. My husband and I were married on April 28th, 2018 and God was definitely watching over us because the weather was PERFECT. We were married on the beach at the Sea Pines Beach Club and had our cocktail hour and reception to follow at the Atlantic Room. It was a truly magical experience and if you’re planning a wedding in South Carolina (Hilton Head Island) then I would HIGHLY recommend Sea Pines Resort. They will personalize your experience and treat you and your family like royalty. Thanks again to Sea Pines for making our wedding day and weekend an unforgettable experience and memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 03/31/2018

Dream Wedding

I can’t stress enough how amazing Sea Pines Resort is for your wedding day. The staff went above and beyond and by the end of the whole experience they felt like family. Tracey, our wedding coordinator, was absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough good things about her. Her attention to detail, her expertise, and calming personality is everything you could ever want in a wedding coordinator. Our reception was in the Atlantic Room overlooking the ocean. Our guests were blown away by the food and service. The whole experience was fantastic and I never really got stressed out with planning .. I attribute this all to Tracey.

Sent on 02/02/2019

James · Married on 03/24/2018

My wife Casey (whose family has come to Hilton Head every summer since the early 1980's) and I were married at Sea Pines in March. Our ceremony was outdoors underneath the Liberty Oak in Harbour Town, and our reception was in the Champions Ballroom at the Clubhouse. We also had our rehearsal dinner at The Atlantic Room. Words truly cannot express how PERFECT our wedding weekend was, from the stunning beauty of our various venues, to the service of EVERY single Sea Pines staff member, and most importantly due to our incredible wedding coordinator, Tracey Mancini. Talk about a veteran of the industry! She has seen absolutely everything, and put our minds at ease (or completely took work off of our plates) at every turn. From our initial conversation with her all the way until our wedding night, not once did Casey and I feel like we were not completely taken care of. Tracey truly made Casey the star of the show, and worked with us to craft the perfect rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception, and everything in between. She masterfully handled communication with our various vendors, and took the lead on all planning (floral, guest experience, transportation, groom/groomsmen golf, etc.). She even made Casey and me little plates of all of the appetizers we missed out on during cocktail hour (we used that time for pictures), and set up in our wedding night room a wonderful array of snacks! Just truly over the top with excellent service. I would be lying if I said our experience with Tracey and with Sea Pines was anything less than perfect. So I guess that's my one word I can use to express our experience - perfect.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Stevey · Married on 03/10/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about Tracey and Sea Pines. Tracey was an absolute life saver planning our wedding. Not only was she amazing, professional, and organized, but she also became another extension of my family. We live in NYC and planned our wedding remotely, and without Tracey, it never would have been what it was. In addition, I always felt that I was her priority despite the millions of other things she had on her plate. Also, the staff at Sea Pines were incredible. The entire weekend was more than I could have ever imagined. I HIGHLY recommend them without even a single bit of hesitation. DO IT!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

We just had our wedding at SeaPines in the Heritage room last month and we are so glad we did. Melissa was our planner and she did an incredible job. Seriously, she is a true professional whose response time is second to none. If we had a question we also had an answer within the hour in the months leading up to our wedding. She executed our vision flawlessly and coordinating with all of the vendors. We had zero stress leading up to our wedding thanks to Melissa. It is a gorgeous venue and the food is amazing. Our guest are still raving about it. The bar staff are true professionals. All in all we think this is the BEST venue in hilton head

Sent on 09/17/2017

Hayley · Married on 05/07/2017

Tiffany was so helpful and personable! The venue, food and cake were amazing - our wedding day was perfect thanks to the sea pines team!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Barbara · Married on 05/06/2017

Our experience with Sea Pines Resort for our daughter's wedding was nothing short of perfect. It was memorable, professional and attentive from the first meeting to the wedding day.
    Tiffany, our event planner, the catering and accommodations staff made it easy for us and our family and friends to enjoy every minute of the "wedding weekend" experience.
    Hilton Head has been our home away from home for many years and having the wedding in Sea Pines added a new memory that will last a lifetime.
    Britany and Zacs fairy tale wedding was our dream come true.
    We have no doubt that if you are considering Sea Pines Resort for your wedding day, they will not disappoint!
    We are Very happy parents??

Sent on 05/16/2017

Crystal · Married on 04/29/2017

I am so HAPPY we chose to have our wedding weekend at THE SEA PINES RESORT! It was in the middle of our reception that it hit me, we had made such an amazing decision all those months ago in choosing this perfect place for our special day!!! I can not stress enough as a recent bride how choosing your venue is such a crucial part in the planning process. Everything begins to unfold from this choice - the flow, the vibe, and so much more.

To start the festivities off we had our Welcome Reception at The Plantation Golf Club. It turned out to be such a wonderful evening! Tiffany was very helpful in finding the best fit for this part of the weekend for me. The set up was lovely and I was very pleased with all the little details that came together on this.

Sea Pines has several amazing spots to have your wedding ceremony, the entire resort is absolutely stunning and so well maintained. I was extremely happy with the location we chose and very thankful that Tiffany allowed me to think outside the box on this aspect! Our reception following at The Beach Club turned out perfect! The service throughout the night was top notch. At one point a server informed me that anything I needed just let him know, he was there for me the entire night. I must say that meant so much to me in that moment! The food turned out amazing!!! I am a bit of a foodie so I was so happy to know how much our guests loved the menu. As for the cake, the pastry chef did an incredible job! I will never forget our tasting and how everyone was so accommodating in bringing to life the cake I was envisioning.

I am so grateful for how every detail of our wedding turned out. There are so many wonderful people that helped bring this special day to life and everyone at Sea Pines that I got the pleasure to work with are all on this amazing list! Sea Pines Resort became my canvas and I would recommend anyone searching for that special venue to highly consider choosing this remarkable resort!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2017

I planned our wedding in 3 months due to finding out that I was pregnant. Always wanting to have a destination wedding I began my search, and came across the Sea Pines Resort. After sending an email inquiry Ann Goodman contacted me and next thing I knew I had booked my venue. Once booked Ann had me work with Tiffany Lucca, who I cannot say enough about. Between all the wedding planning, questions and concerns I had Tiffany did not skip a beat. My wedding was more than what I dreamed it could have been and was absolutely perfect. Between the calls, emails and texts, there response time was quick. I also needed help with recommendations for a florist, officiant and DJ- again provided me with amazing recommendations. I cannot wait to go back to the Sea Pines on my first anniversary with my husband and our baby!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Anne · Married on 03/19/2017

We had our wedding at The Sea Pines Resort, Hilton Head in March 2017. Our wedding was on the beach at the SP Beach Club and our reception was in the Ocean Lounge for cocktails & the Atlantic Room for Brunch. It's always more difficult doing a destination wedding, however Tiffany, our wedding coordinator was beyond amazing. She was flawless in her execution of every detail. I'm a truly detail oriented person and I would have known if a single thing was out of place, it was a perfect day! I would not have changed one single thing. Every person on staff is extremely accommodating, many of us stayed at the Inn at Harbor Town or rented villas or homes and all along the way everyone was exceptional in their efforts & service! I wish I could do it every year ( same guy ) because it was the most perfect day!

Sent on 04/20/2017

tyler · Married on 10/08/2016

I just was browsing through weddingwire for my sisters wedding planning and saw that Sea Pines FINALLY is on the site. I attended a wedding at sea pines and it was a dream wedding!!! Me and my family also vacation to hilton head every year and use sea pines many other amenities other than their wedding venue. Its stunning, the service is excellent and it is a dream location for any bride.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Christine · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding at the Sea Pines Resort was absolutely perfect! Our ceremony was on the 18th Lawn with the reception following in the The Harbour Town Clubhouse. The food was great, the staff was attentive, and the coordination from Tiffany Lucca was incredible. We would recommend Sea Pines Resort for anyone looking to have a beautiful wedding in a destination spot.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2014

I worked with Diane Hardy and she made our day what it was. I delivered the decorations, ideas and favors and she made it a reality. I could not have chosen a better place to get married. Even our plan B option if it rained was top notch. Thank you Diane you helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/21/2013

Words cannot express how beautiful my wedding was. The coordinator Ms Dianne was amazing.

Sent on 08/20/2013