The Santa Cruz Experience Reviews

View more information

4.7

Maija Married on 10/05/2019

A Small but Important Detail

We got married at Waterfall Lodge and Retreat and since the parking we could provide for our guests was down the hill at a nearby church parking lot, transport for our guests was vital. Santa Cruz Experience we professional, prompt, and easy to book and interact with. They even picked up guests from the two hotels they were staying at! Their prices were reasonable and I would definitely recommend them!
    Emily Married on 08/24/2019

your santa cruz shuttle

smooth sailing with the company; they took great care of our guests, arrived on time and made sure everyone was on the bus that needed to be once the night ended. great value and easy communication throughout!
  • Kirin
    Kirin W. Married on 06/22/2019

Great to work with!

Santa Cruz Experience was a joy to work with as a Planner. They were responsive, flexible, affordable and on time! We had the experience of working with them at The Waterfall Lodge venue, a windy and tight road to get guests in and out of; however they were on time and very accommodating to the guests. We look forward to working with them again.
  • Katrina
    Katrina Married on 04/27/2019

Great shuttle service

We used the Santa Cruz Experience as a shuttle for our wedding. They were professional and dependable and their prices were the best we found. They were also flexible with their times and allowed us to create a schedule that worked perfectly for our event.
    Susan Married on 09/16/2017
    They did a great job! They provided shuttle service for my wedding for both the welcome dinner and our wedding the following night. Super professional and reliable for all the pick ups and drop-offs. They also helped me figure out how many shuttles I would need and how to do the staggering of pick up times between a couple of different locations. They are great to work with!
  • User2531847 2+ years ago
    This service was reliable, clean, and professional. We are very happy we chose to use them to transport our guests to/from our wedding. We would recommend them to anyone!
    Nicole Married on 06/01/2013
    They were great! Booked transportation about 2 months before the wedding. Gave them 2 times to pick up and 2 times to return to the hotel. I honestly completely forgot I had arranged this. I didn't need to follow up with them, they showed up and got my peoples to and from the wedding safely!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 09/11/2021

Cancelled four days before our wedding

We hired Santa Cruz Experience in April 2021 for our Sept 2021 wedding. Two shuttles for 50 guests. SCE cancelled on us four days before our wedding, saying they didn’t have enough drivers. My emails and calls to Matt in the month leading up to my wedding went unanswered, so I had anticipated him as a flight risk and already had a Plan B lined up. Matt did refund my deposit though, but after I initiated an email to him requesting it.