The Ruskin Reviews

6 | Dickson, TN

6 Reviews for The Ruskin

Annette · Married on 10/05/2019

October 6th 2019 wedding. The Ruskin Cave venue

They were awesome to work with on our day.
    We had rain and Regina offered great solutions!!
    The wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2019

The Ruskin's reply:

Annette, thank you so much for your kind comments. Melody and Alex were awesome and such a lovely couple. Your families were great to work with also.
    Regina

Morgan · Married on 08/31/2017

The Ruskin is a PREMIER venue for any and all to experience. The venues within are beautiful, the staff is humble and friendly, and price is extremely fair. The Ruskin is true to Tennessee's heritage beauty and should be a perfect spot for weddings.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Demetria · Married on 06/01/2017

My husband and I decided we wanted a ceremony that was private and intimate. The Ruskin was the perfect venue for our needs. We only invited immediate family and a few of our closest friends. We also opted for a more affordable weekday wedding ceremony.

We had the wedding ceremony in the garden followed by a brief reception in the cave which included finger foods and a small cake. The views are stunning and the property is well maintained. The scenic property boasts natural and historical amenities such as the cave, waterfalls, fountains, garden, bell tower, cottage and the historic Ruskin-Cave College. There are many opportunities for amazing photographs no matter the season.

I found the venue to be very affordable with added perks. The venue is private and secluded and can accommodate large weddings. The staff was extremely professional, kind, knowledgeable and accommodated all of our needs. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jessika · Married on 08/04/2013

It's a wonderful location. I married there almost 4 years ago. So I don't remember the value, but for my husband and I working part time is was absolutely affordable. The person that showed us the location was very helpful and kind. I would very much recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Ruskin's reply:

Jessika, thank you for your kind remarks! We are so pleased that your wedding was everything that you had dreamed of.

Julia · Married on 05/20/2018

Regina was so nice and easy to work with! She was very professional, but also very warm and welcoming. My fiance and I had a blast planning our wedding there and we can't wait to get married in May! My favorite part about the venue(s) is that you get the entire property at the price of one venue, and the cave doubles as a great rainy-day plan. You also get a spacious and lovely bridal suite and a spacious and relaxed groom's quarters. There really aren't enough words I can say about how great of an experience we've had with the Ruskin!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Allison · Married on 03/16/2019

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

The venue is absolutely stunning. The staff is the one I had issues with. We were told from the start we would be able to decorate the venue as we pleased as long as there would be no damage done to the property. We specifically asked if we could hang a Chandler from the arbor and were told that we would be allowed to. The day of the wedding comes and the staff that I had been working with the entire year left to go spend the day with her family at the campground and left us with another staff. He would not let us use anything we brought for the arbor. Hundreds of dollars were wasted on things we were previously told we were allowed to do. When my fiance at the time confronted the staff about the miscommunication, the staff then proceeded by saying he was going to kick my fiance off the grounds! Ridiculous behavior from someone who was supposed to be professional. I love our pictures and our wedding was perfect but the rudeness displayed by the ruskin staff and the money wasted disheartened me.

Sent on 08/22/2018