The Rude Band Reviews

28 | Sioux Falls, SD

28 Reviews for The Rude Band

Kristin · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I have been listening and enjoying Rude Band performances since about 1993. When deciding on a live band for my son's wedding, this was the first band that came to mind. They played all the requests that were made by the bride and groom, and kept the crowd entertained. I have heard nothing but great accolades from wedding guests since the event! Thank you, Rude Band, for making my son's wedding day even more spectacular!

Tori · Married on 07/25/2015

I will recommend the Rude Band to anyone who is thinking about having a band for their wedding. They were SO great and everyone had such a great time!!

Unbelievable performance. My wife's family had never heard the Rude Band before and they are still talking about how great they were. The guys were awesome and did whatever we wanted. Several people told me it was the best wedding dance they had ever been to!

Terrin · Married on 06/07/2014

The Rude Band is by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding. We didn't want to go the traditional route of getting a DJ and they were the perfect solution. Their variety of songs had everyone dancing. They were very flexible and professional. I would highly recommend them for any venue

Loved em .. they were amazing everyone is still talking about them

Alison · Married on 07/27/2013

Everyone loved them as always they kept the crowd dancing all night!

Janelle · Married on 06/01/2013

We booked The Rude Band for our wedding, and we are SO happy that we did! The dance floor was literally packed after the first song, and stayed that way for all 5 hours. I've had 2 of my engaged friends already ask for the band's contact info. Multiple people told me that night that The Rude Band was the best band they've ever heard. Best wedding planning decision we made by far!

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

The Rude Band played for our wedding and they were amazing! I heard the band at another friends wedding last year. After I heard them I knew we needed them for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and kept our party going all night! Everyone at the party loved them and wont stop talking about the amazing band! Thank you so very much for playing such a great show at our wedding.

Kari · Married on 06/02/2012

People are still talking about The Rude Band! It was the perfect choice for our wedding dance! Thanks guys!

Amador · Married on 05/27/2012

The music and atmosphere was fantastic. Everybody kept dancing all through the night, and many of our guests commented on how much fun they had and how great the band was. The variety of music made sure to keep people from all generations dancing and enjoying themselves.

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2012

Thank you for making our wedding so fun!!!

Krista · Married on 11/13/2011

FANTASTIC entertainment! Very willing to create a set list of songs that we would enjoy - and had a great variety of songs to choose from! Great quality of sound and incredibily fun. Interacted with the audience and kept us entertained ALL through the night!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

People still talk about the band at our reception. Absolutely the most fun reception ever

Hollie · Married on 06/05/2010

I have been a huge fan of The Rude Band for quite some years so I thought of no other band when choosing one for our wedding. The band not only played at our wedding but learned how to play our wedding song as well as a song I dedicated to my husband. Garrett was also the one who married us which was so special as he, with the help of his wife, wrote the entire ceremony. I couldn't say enough great things about this group of guys! If fun and entertainment is what you are looking for then look no further than The Rude Band!

Craig · event on: 12/03/2010

I wanted to thank you and your band for putting a great performance at our company holiday party last Friday. I received very positive feedback from our employees. Many of them that I talked to were really impressed with your bands ability to play such as wide range of music. I had a number of people ask if you guys play in Des Moines as they would love to hear you again. Thanks again.

MJ · event on: 10/07/2011

Loved this band. Some of our donors had not heard this band but started following them after this gig.

They rock!

• User2569818 · event on: 03/09/2012

The lead singer was catching a flight back home that morning but was delayed in Denver. Instead of getting someone to fill in for him the whole night he rented a car & drove back. The band got started without him but he showed up part way through & made up for being late. THANKS A MILLION GARRETT!!

Julie · event on: 05/24/2013

Garret made things so easy when booking with The Rude Band. The day of our event the band members were easy going, nice guys! They can put on a great party, and played everything for all ages and kept the crowd entertained. Very fun band and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good time!

Krissy · event on: 12/13/2014

Fun, talented band! Great set list with a fun spin on cover songs!!

Would highly recommend these guys!

Keri · Married on 09/28/2013

We LOVED having the Rude Band play at our wedding! It was a splurge for us to have them, but they were worth every penny! I truly feel that the music at an event sets the atmosphere for the evening and we had the most positive, fun, and loving energy possible at our reception. All of the guys are so kind and helpful as well. I'd hire the Rude Band again in a heartbeat if I had an event for them to perform at.

Justin · Married on 09/14/2013

They were absolutly awesome!!!!! Everyone commented on the Rude Band and were asking about them weeks after the wedding! I've never been to a wedding where everyone danced all night!

Julie & Todd · Married on 09/12/2015

We were so incredibly happy with The Rude Band! The dance floor was never empty and we had so many compliments on how much fun people had! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a versatile fun party band for any occasion especially a wedding. Thanks so much for being a part of our day and making it one people will still talk about on our 50th anniversary!!!

Amalie · Married on 06/23/2012

AMAZING! If you want a party that people won't want to leave hire these guys! Too much fun!!

• User2547282 · event on: 04/28/2012

THREE THUMBS UP - If I had them for The Rude Band. They came highly reccommended and did not dissapoint. Our annual dinner, dance and auction has seen a lot of good bands. Garrett and the boys are at the top of the list. We have them booked again for next year. They keep you having a great time all night long. Tom Betz- Director of Advancement- Bishop Heelan Catholic Schools- Sioux City, Iowa

Kelli · event on: 12/15/2012

The Rude Band played at our Christmas Party. The were very good. They played such a variety of music that everybody attending enjoyed themselves.