28 Reviews for The Rude Band

4.7
21 The Rude Band Reviews

I have been listening and enjoying Rude Band performances since about 1993. When deciding on a live band for my son's wedding, this was the first band that came to mind. They played all the requests that were made by the bride and groom, and kept the crowd entertained. I have heard nothing but great accolades from wedding guests since the event! Thank you, Rude Band, for making my son's wedding day even more spectacular!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were so incredibly happy with The Rude Band! The dance floor was never empty and we had so many compliments on how much fun people had! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a versatile fun party band for any occasion especially a wedding. Thanks so much for being a part of our day and making it one people will still talk about on our 50th anniversary!!!

Profile Picture Julie & Todd, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

I will recommend the Rude Band to anyone who is thinking about having a band for their wedding. They were SO great and everyone had such a great time!!

Profile Picture Tori, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Unbelievable performance. My wife's family had never heard the Rude Band before and they are still talking about how great they were. The guys were awesome and did whatever we wanted. Several people told me it was the best wedding dance they had ever been to!

Profile Picture User4613770, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
2.5

They played a good show for our wedding. I think they are more set up for street dances/outdoor concerts exct. They were not as people engaging as I would have liked and were a bit loud to begin with. They played good music and were fun. I thought they were a bit expensive for what we got. The band was hard to get a hold of for booking and planning purposes.

Overall, looking back I am not sure I would have booked them again for our wedding but there were not a whole lot of options in Sioux Falls.

Profile Picture User4627921, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Rude Band is by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding. We didn't want to go the traditional route of getting a DJ and they were the perfect solution. Their variety of songs had everyone dancing. They were very flexible and professional. I would highly recommend them for any venue

Profile Picture Terrin, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

I would have liked to have some better communication with you in the weeks prior to the event. I emailed someone about introducing us as we entered the reception, and then at the reception was told you wouldn't do that after we waited for 20 ish minutes. This wouldn't have been a problem, I just would have liked to know before hand.

Profile Picture Cara, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Loved em .. they were amazing everyone is still talking about them

Profile Picture User4109246, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We LOVED having the Rude Band play at our wedding! It was a splurge for us to have them, but they were worth every penny! I truly feel that the music at an event sets the atmosphere for the evening and we had the most positive, fun, and loving energy possible at our reception. All of the guys are so kind and helpful as well. I'd hire the Rude Band again in a heartbeat if I had an event for them to perform at.

Profile Picture Keri, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were absolutly awesome!!!!! Everyone commented on the Rude Band and were asking about them weeks after the wedding! I've never been to a wedding where everyone danced all night!

Profile Picture Justin, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Everyone loved them as always they kept the crowd dancing all night!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We booked The Rude Band for our wedding, and we are SO happy that we did! The dance floor was literally packed after the first song, and stayed that way for all 5 hours. I've had 2 of my engaged friends already ask for the band's contact info. Multiple people told me that night that The Rude Band was the best band they've ever heard. Best wedding planning decision we made by far!

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/1/13, 1 Review
3.3

The band was fantastic, production was spot on. Everybody liked the band. We had to remind the band about the first dance/father daughter dance (then they had to download it), but other than that everything went smoothly. Would not have minded a couple more slow dances right away so more people would have gotten on the dance floor, then ease into more upbeat music. Overall I would recommend the Rude Band to others.

Profile Picture User3365917, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Rude Band played for our wedding and they were amazing! I heard the band at another friends wedding last year. After I heard them I knew we needed them for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and kept our party going all night! Everyone at the party loved them and wont stop talking about the amazing band! Thank you so very much for playing such a great show at our wedding.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

AMAZING! If you want a party that people won't want to leave hire these guys! Too much fun!!

Profile Picture Amalie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

People are still talking about The Rude Band! It was the perfect choice for our wedding dance! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Kari, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

The music and atmosphere was fantastic. Everybody kept dancing all through the night, and many of our guests commented on how much fun they had and how great the band was. The variety of music made sure to keep people from all generations dancing and enjoying themselves.

Profile Picture Amador, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Thank you for making our wedding so fun!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

FANTASTIC entertainment! Very willing to create a set list of songs that we would enjoy - and had a great variety of songs to choose from! Great quality of sound and incredibily fun. Interacted with the audience and kept us entertained ALL through the night!

Profile Picture Krista, 11/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

People still talk about the band at our reception. Absolutely the most fun reception ever

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have been a huge fan of The Rude Band for quite some years so I thought of no other band when choosing one for our wedding. The band not only played at our wedding but learned how to play our wedding song as well as a song I dedicated to my husband. Garrett was also the one who married us which was so special as he, with the help of his wife, wrote the entire ceremony. I couldn't say enough great things about this group of guys! If fun and entertainment is what you are looking for then look no further than The Rude Band!

Profile Picture Hollie, 6/5/10, 1 Review