The Ruby Cora Reviews

16 | Adams, TN

16 Reviews for The Ruby Cora

Shawn Elmore · Married on 10/04/2020

the Ruby Cora is an out standing venue!!

The Ruby Cora is a wonderful venue for any occasion! I have worked with The Clark's on several different occasions- the professionalism, quality, value and experience is always excellent.

Sent on 04/22/2019

The Ruby Cora's reply:

Thank you Shawn! You are wonderful to work with. Your design work is beautiful. Again, many thanks for the kind words.
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 07/18/2020

Happy Owner

Made us feel at home me and my fiancé love Mrs. Marsha.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Erin Morton · Married on 05/09/2020

Southern Elegance

I gave The Ruby Cora all five star reviews because I have nothing but wonderful things to say about The Ruby Cora and Marcia! I was so thankful for her and her team and any couple who chooses The Ruby Cora will be in good hands! No doubt!

My husband and I got married in September and the weather was absolutely perfect! We had a sunset wedding up on the hill and the reception to follow. The venue was stunning and our guests loved it! Our guests loved the patio with the fire place, the views, the sound system, and the entire feel of the venue.

If you're looking for a unique, elegant, yet southern wedding than I definitely recommend The Ruby Cora!

• Carlos

Carlos St John · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredible venue

Man, what can we not say about this place? The venue is gorgeous and the people who own it are wonderful to work with. We had several, several people say that our wedding was the best one they had attended, and honestly, it was mainly the venue. We did minimal decorations. You can have an outside wedding up on this little hill with a tree and beautiful arch. And then there's a modern looking building that gives you a sense of being elsewhere, even though its like 50 feet away. Its all clean and pretty and very cool. You can always contact the owners with questions as they come up and they are very very nice! My wife and I were so glad to have found this spot for our wedding. If you're looking for venues, at least check it out for yourself and see how great it is as well!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Carlos and Olivia;
    Thank you SO much for your review, they are very helpful for couples who are searching for a venue. We so enjoyed hosting your wedding day!
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 04/27/2019

A dreamy venue with the best view!

Is it possible to give more than 5 stars? The Ruby Cora is stunning. The owner is an absolute gem to work with. She is so accommodating and friendly! Every detail of the venue was carefully thought out in an effort to create the perfect wedding venue and I truly believe they hit the nail on the head. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and the venue was worth every single penny!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Sidney · Married on 02/02/2019

My perfect day!

I loved the ruby Cora and wouldn’t of wanted to get married anywhere else!

Kelly Plaster · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful, Beautiful, Amazing

Those three words describe the venue, the service, the view, and the people! I would definitely recommend this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kelly,
    Thank you so much for your heartfelt words, you your family and guests were so much fun to work with. Best of all to you and Bailey
  • Aubree'

Aubree' · Married on 12/01/2018

Stress-free and Thoughtful

We held our wedding and reception at the Ruby Cora in December. Marcia was amazing and her team did everything possible to make sure our day went smoothly. I fell asleep on the couch in the bridal suite when I got to the venue day of our wedding while waiting for my family to arrive to help set up. I woke up 2 hours later, frantic. When I left the room, I saw Marcia put a post-it note on the door that said "Aubree' is napping, do not disturb." I walked out into the main area and everything was already put together by Marcia, her team, and my family. Talk about a stress-free start to the day! The entire day followed the stress-free theme and I attribute it to the thoughtfulness Marcia holds to make your wedding day the best day ever. I cannot recommend the Ruby Cora enough!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Beth Harris · Married on 09/22/2018

Phenomenal

We got married here in 2019 and our experience was beyond phenomenal. In fact, we had a different venue booked, but fell in love with the Ruby Cora and it’s sweet owners. They did everything to make our day flow smoothly in the midst of rain. I couldn’t imagine a better place to have celebrated such a special day!!!

Sarah Beth;
    In spite of the rainy day, You and JC were able to have your outside ceremony as you wanted! We loved being a part of your wedding day!

Susan · Married on 06/17/2018

Marcia and her husband were great to work with,. The Ruby Cora is an amazing Venue. My daughter had a beautiful wedding.I am so glad we found this place.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Chauncy · Married on 06/09/2018

June Wedding!

The experience and beauty was beyond exceptional!! The surrounding area made absolutely amazing pictures for memories we will never forget! I would not only recommend but I highly encourage anyone to have their wedding or any venue here! The owners and staff not only make everything perfect and beautiful but also stress free!!

The Ruby Cora's reply:

Thank you so much for your encouraging words! We LOVED hosting Taylor's wedding! ~marcia and nathan

Taylor Woodard · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing experience, on a beautiful piece of land !

The Ruby Cora and Marcia made my wedding day perfect and look exactly like my Pinterest dreams !! It was an amazing experience and I would pick this venue a million times over !

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Marcia is all in when you choose to have your wedding at The a Ruby Cora. She checked in with us often and made sure the day was coming along as needed. We enjoyed our time and would recommend this venue for any event!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Where to begin?! Marcia and her whole team put together the wedding of our dreams! I never once doubted her and they put together such a magical day! Marcia and her husband are the sweetest and most attentive host I,be ever come across! We started a journey with Marcia with the Ruby Cora just being a design to celebrating our wedding in a gorgeous building! She is transparent, real, humble, authentic, caring and just amazing! I could go on and on! They feel like family now! Best decision we've ever made!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Rosemary · Married on 10/14/2017

My fiancé and I toured MANY venues before finally landing at The Ruby Cora. Though the venue wasn’t finished we instantly fell in love with the location, and knew we would be in great hands with Marcia - the owner. The building is absolutely beautiful and Marcia and her husband are SO accommodating. Their passion towards this business and people is undeniable. Our day was absolutely perfect at The Ruby Cora, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Thank you to Marsha and her husband Nathan for their endless hard work and all the help they supplied. I’m convinced there is not a better venue than this! It’s a MUST see!

Sent on 11/26/2017
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 07/29/2017

Exceptional

Marcia and the Ruby Cora had everything to offer and so much more! Definitely a great amount of space and the atmosphere is breath taking!