The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC Reviews

18 | Royal, AR

18 Reviews for The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2017

I have been to several weddings,Parties,baby showers etc here and,it has always been nice and clean,it is always beautifully decorated and the owner,Angie and the Ladies that work with her are so sweet and nice to be around.Always so helpful.We are celebrating our anniversary next year,and are planning a vow renewal there.Beautiful place.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Crystal · Married on 09/04/2016

I have been to several events at the Ridge and I love the rustic and country feel of this place. I had the opportunity to throw a surprise wedding for a very good friend of mine here on September 4th 2016. It was beautiful and the bride and groom loved it. The owners made it so easy to plan and helped me know what needed to be done. I can't tell you how great it was to see the surprise on the wedding parties faces with how everything turned out. I kept getting compliments on how amazing everything turned out and I would tell everyone that it would not have been possible without the expertise of the venue and staff. They are great!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Robbin · Married on 06/01/2016

This is a beautiful wedding venue! The staff is very sweet, they will do what it takes to make your dream day happen!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Emilie · Married on 10/17/2015

This was my first choice of a venue because I had found it on Facebook. The first visit I had there gave me the for sure answer of this is where I am getting married. Angie, the owner, goes ABOVE & beyond for her brides. Anytime I had a question she didn't care what time it was, she answered. She makes sure that everyone has the most relaxing, stress free, beautiful wedding and does a great job making sure it happens how we wanted. Love this venue & family!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC's reply:

We are so blessed to have shared that day with you ! We can't thank you enough

Not only did I have my wedding at this venue, I have attended a wedding here as a guest, and one as part of a wedding party! This is a magnificent venue and I highly recommend it to anyone! The owners, Angie and Darrell, went out of their way to make sure my wedding was perfect! I never had to stress over any details! They are so accommodating and they treat you as if you're part of their family! The decorations were amazing, and the view is absolutely breathtaking! I had guests travel from out of state who said my wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended!! The two other weddings I attended at this venue went just as smoothly and were just as beautiful!! I cannot say enough good things about the Royal Ridge and the owners!

Sent on 11/10/2015

The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you so much , your comments mean a lot and we are so thankful to have been a part of your day

Shelly · Married on 09/26/2015

My step daughters wedding went off with out a hitch. It was amazing. Angie and Darrell provided us with 4 girls who assisted me in all my needs for set up. We were well taken care of! They let us make that place our home for a night and we held the most beautiful wedding I've ever attended. They responded to our every request and we would recommend this place to anyone wanting to plan a dream wedding in arkansas!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC's reply:

You are were so perfect ! We loved every minute of working with you all !

Kendall · Married on 06/06/2015

Angie went above and beyond at this spectacular wedding venue. I had to plan this wedding from California. Angie was there every step of the way to help guide me. The venue was beautifully decorated when we arrived and other then the weather, lol everything was perfect. My one suggestion would be that if you are getting married in the summer and getting ready in the bride/groom quarters, bring a portable air conditioning unit as it gets very warm. Other then that AWESOME!!! Everyone who came from California said it was the best wedding ever!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC's reply:

I can't say enough about how wonderful that day was for us and meeting and sharing it with you all
    We will always have a special place in our hearts

Shelley · Married on 08/03/2016

Very nice rustic barn located off Sunshine, with breathtaking views. Nice and friendly staff that helped me the whole time! Will recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • JoAnn

Joann W. · Married on 04/20/2019

Gorgeous Day, But A Couple Ehs

Angie is an absolute DREAM to work with, and the venue is absolutely breathtaking! She had everything set up and ready to go, and completely captured our vision that day.
    There were three problems that day though. The first is that the men’s restroom lights weren’t working that day, so when it became dark, it was almost unusable. The second problem is that there was no place to dispose of our dirty dishes. We had to leave them on the tables for the rest of the evening which lead into the third problem.

Towards the end of the night, there was a random dog running around and getting on the tables to try and eat off of the dirty dishes. We also had our puppy there and he tried to dominate her several times. He was jumping on guests and wouldn’t leave the reception.

Other than the bathroom light and the dog, everything was perfect and like I stated, Angie is such a dream to work with!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • April

April · Married on 05/29/2016

Having our wedding at the Royal Ridge Forest Creek Barn was amazing. Angie, the owner, was so professional and accommodating to help make our wedding exactly how we wanted it to be. She was available any time I needed to talk about the wedding and she really understood what I wanted out of the wedding. She offers to decorate and clean up the wedding and it was perfect. It was so nice to not have to worry about buying decorations, setting them up or cleaning them up. She made the venue look like a wedding right off of Pinterest and I was so happy with how it turned out. The value from this vendor is higher than any other vendor I had looked at. You won't regret booking with Royal Ridge Weddings.

Sent on 06/17/2016

The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC's reply:

You were such a pleasure to work with and we are so thankful to have been a part of your day

Cay · Married on 09/28/2018

Royal Ridge

My sister got married here in September 2018. It was absolutely beautiful and the owners were very helpful and kind! Even after the wedding, we had left a few items and they were easy to contact and great to work things out for us to get them. I would definitely recommend this venue!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Charlotte864

Charlotte · Married on 10/09/2016

3.0

Our wedding was beautiful, Angie went above and beyond. I highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting a great view, and gorgeous decor. Everything ran smoothly, and Angie was extremely helpful!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Krysta · Married on 09/15/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

10/10 Highly recommend!! We were so pleased with this venue. Angie was so kind and easy to work with. She did above and beyond what I was expecting. We went to check out the venue earlier in the year and it was kind of trashed and a little dirty but Angie assured us everything was fixed before the weekends. And she wasn't kidding. It was the most beautiful thing. I was so so happy. It was perfect. Don't pass it up!

Sent on 09/24/2018

The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC's reply:

I appreciate you so much for taking the time to leave me a review ! You were a dream bride and it was truly an honor to be a part of your day !

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2017

1.8
      2.0
      2.0
      2.5
      1.5
      1.0

The place was extremely dirty... the trays to be used for food had bird poop in them, the glasses for drinking had not been cleaned and were caked with gunk in the bottom. My husband had to clean them all out! The upkeep around the barn was minimal to none, trash and scrap metal all around. The water stopped working in the bathroom at one point, so we called Angie to help and got none so my dad had to fix it. The decor setup was beautiful and the woman we hired to setup the food was fabulous, but everything else wasn't worth the ridiculous amount of money.

Sent on 06/26/2017

The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC's reply:

Very sorry you were disappointed , we are an open air barn so everything inside is open go dust, animals etc. The employee that I arrange for you to hire for food set up was the one who comes in and washes everything for set up before hand ( dishes, glasses and trays ) and she was arranged to come in early to do so
    Hours before wedding instead of calling me about it you took it upon your self to try and clean them we had someone to that and I had told you she would handle all the set up
    Never asked me at any point and I was there through out the evening even after I did all the decorating which is what I charge for ( venue and set up and decorated)
    Also as soon as the water stopped my employee called me and as I was telling her what to do ( do to overloading fans on a breaker it had tripped)
    She was standing there to flip the switch and your dad had already discovered the problem
    I was immediately available at any point but I never received a call from you or anyone in the wedding
    Nor after until this point
    Your received full decorations, high end linens , centerpieces, aisle decor
    Barn and outside ceremony space
    It would cost you more to rent those items and do it your self than what I charge for it all set up ready to go and then we clean the mess all up
    I know that we are very fair and would have fixed any issue you saw if you had only asked me

• Kaelyn

Kaelyn G. · Married on 05/16/2020

Unprofessional - BEWARE

BE CAREFUL WHEN BOOKING HERE.
    Let me first say that I never write bad reviews. This is actually the first poor review I have ever written. However, my mother and grandmother looked at the wedding venue, as I am in graduate school in Texas. My mother and grandmother assured me I should go check out the venue before signing a contract with this venue. Being fairly certain everything would be fine, I paid my deposit + a payment. I agreed, though, not to sign the contract until I had visited the venue myself. When I got to the venue, it was nothing like I had expected. The venue was very worn and looked as if it had not been properly kept up with. The venue was covered in trash.

After texting Angie, the owner, she said that "no weddings had taken place there in months, so it had not been cleaned." I kindly told her the venue wasn't what I was looking for and asked for my payment back, since I had not yet signed a contract. We agreed that she could keep the deposit for the lost months.

SHE NEVER RETURNED MY PAYMENT. Angie has not responded to any of my messages. My fiance and I will likely have to take legal action to have our money returned. After looking into it, we found several poor reviews. Please please look into reviews and check the place out before booking.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Teaha

Teaha · Married on 11/04/2018

1.0

Owners are not professional at all!

First the view is amazing but that’s about where the beauty ends. Angie is not professional at all. She won’t return calls. She tells you that she is going to use this awesome DJ and florist but hires someone that is a lot cheaper to save her $$. Do not get tricked into her “sales”. She was on site a total of about 10 minutes after we got there. The place was 1/2 decorated. The tea containers, s’mores set up, bars, glasses, and vases were all dirty from the wedding the night before. We had to clean everything and take what we could find to finish decorating so my daughter didn’t know everything was a disaster. Lights didn’t work outside. They didn’t have the fire ready in the fire pit. The pool has slime green water in it. The curtains has mold all in them. Pews are broke. Tables are broke and fell. Sign holders were broke. The trough is rotting out. The place was filthy. The brides suite is hot and there was no air blowing in the barn. The wedding was delayed because they had to find some signs and unlock a door that was promised to be done beforehand.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2016

1.0

I could go on all day about how awful this venue is. It's dirty. The walls of the buildings are made of unpainted plywood. No air conditioning. No heat. All the bushes in the landscaping were dead and then they spray painted them all green to look alive. There are exposed studs with nothing but plywood and exposed wiring showing. The roof leaks. The toilets in the open air bathroom flood. Did I mention the grounds and buildings are filthy?! The bathtub in the bridal suite was filled with garbage and dirt. I took lots of pictures of how awful it is but can't upload them here. Oh, and the owner shot the neighbors goat with a pellet gun in from of the groom and groomsman. So, yeah, I don't even have adequate words for how bad this place is. There are many beautiful barn venues in Arkansas...please look elsewhere. My husbands exact words about this place were: "I have stayed at way nicer deer camps while hunting!"

Sent on 09/05/2016

The Royal Ridge Weddings LLC's reply:

I find it sad that you are being so ugly because your friends with the event planner who didn't like that I changed the floor plan to suite the bride and grooms wishes , and they in fact loved the venue and thanked us repeatedly last night
    We are a old rustic barn and every bit of the old boards and metal walls are intentional
    The bathroom is not completed but functional and has paint and construction items in the non completed , non working bathtub that has a curtain over it
    The price they paid reflected the unfinished parts of our venue and was to them more than worth it
    And none of us shot at a goat or any animal near the venue
    We get almost all of our business by word of mouth and many who have booked from being at an event and we value our couples very highly
    We do everything possible to make it perfect for them . They book our venue based on the looks that you are complaining about , it's not for everyone, it's an old rustic barn on a dirt Rd and since your are a videographer and not even a customer of ours I don't know why your so intent on leaving repeated ugly messages

Steven · Married on 04/09/2016

1.0

First of all I'd like to say the view is incredible. However, the owners are terrible. Angie loves to take your money but never answeres a phone call. Always responds in texts and it's usually a day or two later. So many promises were broken. The trash cans were never emptied and the firepit had bottles and trash in it (which we pointed out and asked it to be cleaned several hours before the wedding). The females restroom didn't work and had a septic smell. Other people that attended events here said it had happened before but Angie blamed it on people drinking beer and using the toilet too much. Decorations were only half setup as to what she promised. Angie had on officiant scheduled that she booked only a week before and he backed out the day before the wedding which left us scrambling for a preacher. Bottom line, steer clear of this place. It's not worth the headache.

Sent on 04/23/2016