The Row Hotel at Assembly Row Reviews

7 Reviews for The Row Hotel at Assembly Row

• Vaughn

Vaughn Horn · Married on 11/02/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Without hesitation, we offer our highest recommendation to the Row Hotel. With an ear-to-ear smile, here are a few words about our experience. Back in November 2018, we first sat down with Abigail, who is the Sales and Catering Manager. Over the year, she skillfully coordinated all of the details and provided a vision for how we could pull off the best party of the year. Time flew by; the next thing we know, it's the day of our wedding. The entire Row Hotel staff, from the bartenders to the valet, the managers to the cleaning crew, all accommodated our guests and us superbly. We appreciate all the small things and the big gestures. In all, we could not have imagined a better way to launch our new lives together than at the Row Hotel. See you next year on our anniversary!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Michele

Michele Farley · Married on 09/21/2019

The best ever!

If you haven’t booked your wedding venue yet, BOOK THE ROW! I would give it 10 stars if I could, everything about this venue was incredible. My husband and I were looking for something in the Boston area that would be convenient for all our out-of-town guests. The Row was the perfect spot! First, the hotel itself is stunning (there is a reason they were just ranked as one of the best hotels in the world by Travel and Leisure). The lobby speaks for itself with the huge staircase (we took a lot of family photos there!) but the event space is equally as impressive. This really feels like a unique space vs. your standard corporate hotel function room. Their event spaces have floor to ceiling windows, large exquisite chandeliers, and one room even has gold vintage maps of Somerville decorating the walls. It was so convenient to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception not only at one venue, but all on the same floor. We even used their outside terrace for cocktail hour! Second, the food was incredible. All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about the food (and still tell us to this day) how good everything was, from appetizers, to main course, to dessert. Last, but not least, Abby and her team absolutely make this the best wedding venue. Abby is the type of woman you want in your corner on your wedding day – incredibly organized, calm and so sweet. I got to relax and enjoy the day of my wedding because Abby and her team took care of coordinating all the vendors coming in, setting up the décor, and making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. From check in, to the wedding day, to the breakfast on Sunday, every member of the hotel staff was so gracious and excited to be there. Our guests also commented about how helpful and accommodating everyone was. It doesn’t’ get any better than The Row!

Sent on 10/11/2019

The Row Hotel at Assembly Row's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for sharing your feedback! The Hotel loved assisting Adam and yourself in making a lasting memory for you and your families!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/25/2019

modern, luxurious and cozy

Had my wedding reception here this past August, and I couldn’t be more happy that I made that decision. The Row is such a unique venue because unlike other hotels that generally have the same interior look, The Row is a one of a kind boutique hotel. The minute I stepped in, I was kindly greeted by the valet staff as well as the front desk receptionist. My first impression was the beauty of the details in the front lobby. Looks like something straight out of Pinterest. The hotel also has a very distinct scent that reminds me of a warm winter candle, so pleasant! As soon as I saw the beautiful white staircase going up to the ballroom, I knew this is where I wanted to have my wedding reception! It’s a very versatile venue that caters to almost any wedding style. The events coordinator, Abigail, played a huge part influencing my decision in picking The Row as the venue. She is so attentive and polite! All of my questions were answered promptly and her flexibility in adjusting to all of the wedding planning details was phenomenal. Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, but the food is to die for! All of my guests loved the hors d’oeuvres as well as the dinner. The suite that we stayed in was so cozy, it made the whole experience all the better. I 100% recommend The Row as a venue for any event as well as a great place to stay!

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Row Hotel at Assembly Row's reply:

Thank you Anna! It was great assisting Lucas and yourself in such an important day! Wishing you all the best and can't wait to see you around the area! All the best, Abigail

Eileen Cohn · Married on 07/27/2019

Exceptional experience from beginning to end!

Abby and the entire staff at The Row exceeded all our expectations!

Sent on 08/02/2019

The Row Hotel at Assembly Row's reply:

Thank you Eileen and John! It was a pleasure assisting you both in such a special day! Looking forward to seeing you around the hotel in the future!
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 07/20/2019

Seriously, have your wedding here

I honestly can't say enough about how amazing our experience planning and celebrating our wedding at the Row Hotel was. From our first meeting with Abby we felt at ease and like we were well taken care of. Not only is Abby super organized, friendly, and professional, but she also is a very experienced event planner and thought of things that we hadn't even considered that ultimately improved the quality of our event. Apart from the great experience with the venue and staff, the hotel itself is simply a beautiful hotel and the perfect backdrop to photos that we are excited to look at for the many years to come.

Sent on 08/03/2019

The Row Hotel at Assembly Row's reply:

Thank you Lydia and Jay! We truly enjoyed having you, your family and friends onsite to celebrate! It was also wonderful assisting you both in making a memory to last a lifetime!
  • Shweta

Shweta · Married on 11/23/2019

An Excellent Wedding Venue

We just got married at the Row and had an excellent experience. They were able to accommodate a few unusual requests and on the big day, the staff helped everything to go smoothly. We especially appreciated our event coordinator, Abigail, who was very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 12/02/2019