The Round Barn Stable of Memories Reviews

16 | Lexington, KY

16 Reviews for The Round Barn Stable of Memories

Dana · Married on 04/20/2019

A dream come true

Everyone loved this place, and all the associated bits. The weather didn't cooperate so the ceremony was held upstairs. It's deceptively large! The food was amazing, and the service was beyond compare. The bartenders cracked me up and I had so many people tell me that they had similar opinions of them. Near the end of the night when things were starting to wrap up, I tried to help the clean up crew out and they sent me away and told me to enjoy my wedding. They wouldn't let me help! It was funny and I think I needed that reminder that it's for my husband and me. Shanna was a wonderful help, with planning, set up, and just keeping me posted on things.

Also definitely get the green beans with garlic and shallots if you can. They're absolutely killer.

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing venue!

This place is amazing! My fiance and I fell in love immediately and I'm even more in love now that our wedding has past. Erin was super fantastic and did an amazing job to make sure everything went great for our day. We cannot thank her enough for everything! No regrets whatsoever.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Karen · Married on 06/30/2018

Shanna and her team were exceptional to work with. I was so excited and happy with every little detail! The Round Barn is a stunning venue and really didn't need a lot of decor, which was nice for budgeting purposes. They were very easy to work with and helped me with ideas and formulating the perfect wedding!! It was a fairy tale for me and I was so happy with the end result!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Casi · Married on 05/05/2018

Shanna and staff were amazing with getting things organized on the day of my reception. They were very flexible and had lots of menu options and drink options to choose from. We loved our experience with Bayou Bluegrass Catering!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Paige · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding weekend was perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

The Round Barn was such an amazing place to have our wedding. The staff was amazing and so professional. I am so happy with my choice.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Drew · Married on 05/20/2017

This venue was my dream venue. Aside from being beautiful, and in the heart of my favorite city, Shanna and the employee's are so great to work with. The amount of work they do for you makes the day go so smoothly and we couldn't have asked for better! Everything was perfect, from the food and service to the details they made sure were taken care of. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Rhonda · Married on 04/29/2017

The Round Barn is a completely magical venue!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

Our reception was here and it was amazing. All of our friends made comments about how wonderful the place was. Shana was amazing. She gave us a preferred vendor list, decorated the venue gorgeously for us, and the food was amazing!! They were so helpful with planning and made it less stressful.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Nicki · Married on 10/01/2016

The roundbarn is an absolute dream come true in Lexington. Super friendly and flexible coordinator. The food is excellent and the environment is totally unique and quirky.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2016

The crew here goes above and beyond to create your perfect day, no matter what you want! They are very accommodating, especially when you change something previously agreed on. I would recommend this beautiful venue to anyone!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Rebekah · Married on 08/13/2016

Can't imagine our day being anywhere else!! Thank you to Shanna for working with us every step of the way. Along with her guidance we were able to get everything just the way we wanted from 600 plus miles away. Along with Shanna her staff was amazing an every one was so helpful and friendly everyone said something about it. Our food was amazing and I don't know the words to express how happy I was to find that Shanna had made my husband an I to go boxes to take back with us to our hotel. Only downside is no AC but plan accordingly with rentals an the amount of people and you will be fine.

Sent on 08/23/2016

meagan · Married on 11/07/2015

The Red Mile staff was excellent to work with. Any questions or concerns we had were quickly answered and they offered great advice. They were amazing to work with from day one and we had no issues during the entire process. We can not thank them enough for making our wedding day go so smoothly and allowing for an amazing venue that our guest raved about.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Victoria · Married on 08/01/2015

We had such a wonderful experience having our wedding at the Round Barn. The whole team was wonderful in making sure that our day went off without a hitch! Shanna was so helpful through the whole planning process and was very on top of everything! She answered all of our questions (we had TONS) and assisted in anyway possible. I don't know what we would have done without her and her team! Food and drinks were also PERFECT, tasted the same as when we did our test run!!!!The Round Barn is a truly magical place for a wedding and/or wedding reception and I would highly recommend the venue! We honestly did have the best day ever and it would not have been possible without the amazing venue and the killer team that makes the venue come to life!!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Tina · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot rave enough about this venue. From the first moment I walked in with the Bride and Groom, we knew this was the one! Shanna and her staff were so accommodating. They let us drape and turn this into a magical setting! We cannot thank them enough for their hard work and professionalism. I will always highly recommend this venue to all my Brides!

Sent on 05/18/2017