The Rosewood Ensemble Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Maureen Getting married on 05/04/2024

Love this group

A very professional group.....a must for any wedding!
    Deborah S. Getting married on 12/07/2021

Exceptional

We have used Rosewood Ensemble for 3 of our weddings. They are truly our favorite part of the day. Their music touches your soul and they are professional and gifted musicians. The cantor, Eugene Pierce sang at two of our weddings. He too is exceptional. We will using Rosewood Ensemble for 4th wedding this Fall. Hopefully, Eugene will once again our cantor. They are a blessing and help to create a beautiful memory of the day.
  • Bobby
    Bobby L. Married on 09/15/2021

Bobby and Norma's Wedding

The Rosewood Ensemble just performed at our wedding.
    They were IMPECCABLE. Very professional and such a magnificent sound in the Jewel Box. Our Guests were transported and transfixed. And this quartet 'Made' our ceremony a holier, spiritual, joyous experience from start to finish.
    5 out of 5 Stars!
    Elizabeth G. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful music

Rosewood Ensemble was professional, courteous and their music was absolute BEAUTIFUL! They created the ambiance for my wedding exactly as I wanted. I highly recommend them.
  • Brandi
    Brandi M. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect Quartet

Rosewood did our ceremony music. Dee was very communicative and worked with me to find the right songs to make our day absolutely perfect.
    K Stroble Married on 08/08/2021

Unique Celebration

Rosewood Ensemble listened to our hopes and made a 90th birthday celebration during trying times better than any we could have imagined! The program choices and performance were magical, lifting and warmly engaging those attending. We will look forward to having them with us again!
  • Marissa
    Marissa T. Married on 07/08/2021

Best Wedding Vendor I Had!

Hiring Rosewood Ensemble for our wedding was the best decision. Dee, the managing director, was super responsive, personable, and incredibly pleasant to work with. I am a very organized person, especially during my wedding, and she kept right up with my questions, timeline changes, and requests. They were professional, timely, and detail-oriented. The music was simply superb. I always say you need to hire people for your wedding that make your life easier, not harder. Dee and Rosewood did just that. They made it so I could 100% count on them. Dee made sure they played the songs I wanted, while offering suggestions for those I was unsure of. Thank you, Rosewood Ensemble! I couldn't recommend you enough.
  • Kara
    Kara I. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing experience with The Rosewood Ensemble!

I booked the Rosewood Ensemble for our wedding ceremony and everything was amazing from start to finish. I worked directly with Dee Sparks. She was amazing and made everything so easy! She communicated often and I had no worries the day of the wedding. We had the string quartet and it was absolutely beautiful! The music made the ceremony elegant and classic and was everything I dreamed I wanted. If you are looking for a string ensemble at your wedding or event I would highly recommend The Rosewood Ensemble.
  • Beth
    Beth F. Married on 05/08/2021

Wedding music Rosewood Ensemble

Dee Sparks was the best to work with. They played so beautifully at the wedding that it was one of our favorite parts of the wedding. They were professional and so skilled. Loved them! Highly recommend.
  • Angela
    Angela G. Married on 10/03/2020

Lovely, full music

We have nothing but good things to say about Dee and the rest of the Rosewood Ensemble. We ended up with a quartet plus a harpist, and so glad we did. Dee was responsive with communication back and forth from the beginning, from e-mails to phone calls and everything in between. We ended up with lots of changes leading up to the day, because of the pandemic, and they were on board with everything along the way. We had them learn our first dance song, which only enhanced the whole experience that live music brought to our day. Would book them a thousand times over if we could!
    Alison R. Married on 08/08/2020

Mother of the Bride

We were very impressed with the Rosewood Ensemble. The music was beautiful and added so much to the wedding mass. Many guests commented on the string quartet.

We had to reschedule the wedding and Dee Sparks was wonderful. She was very professional, understanding, and flexible. It was a pleasure working with her.
  • Todd
    Todd T. Married on 02/29/2020

Great Service

We knew very early on in our wedding planning process that we both wanted a string quartet, and we were both very serious about it. We looked at many options, listened to sample pieces, compared pricing, read reviews... and we landed on The Rosewood Ensemble. While they might not have the lowest price, we felt that our money was very well spent. Their performance at the wedding was flawless. A few guests mentioned that the quartet was one of the major highlights of the evening. Working with The Rosewood Ensemble is pleasant. We had a very non-traditional format for our wedding, and while we could tell that they had certain assumptions on what a wedding may look like (in all fairness, almost the entire wedding industry does), The Rosewood Ensemble was very accomodating. Overall, I would highly recommend The Rosewood Ensemble. Thank you and keep up the good work!
    Brittany B. Married on 11/09/2019

The Rosewood Ensemble completed our wedding ceremony

The Rosewood Ensemble was amazing. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful the music was during our ceremony. Dee was easy to work with and was very accommodating in bringing my vision to life. They were able to cut songs and mash things together perfectly. If you are looking for a beautiful addition to your wedding ceremony, book Rosewood Ensemble, you will not be sorry!

The Rosewood Ensemble's reply:

Thank you for having us play for your beautiful wedding. Wishing you all the best! It was great working with you and being a part of your special day! Best wishes.
    Dee
  • Fran
    Fran B. Married on 05/19/2019

Magical Wedding Music

Dee!!! OMG!!! The trio was the best ever!!! James had everything under control and worked out all of the details with our son who was the MC. So grateful for you and your musicians. The music selections and timing were perfect. Our guests were so appreciative of the music that matched the serene beauty of Silver Oaks Chateau. You managed to put the magic in our special day. Please extend our thanks to your team. Thanks again for all of your support, flexibility and talent 🎶
    Becky Married on 03/23/2019

Sounded great!

If you are looking for amazing ceremony musicians, look no further! The ensemble sounded absolutely incredible in our ceremony space and performed wonderfully!
    Thank you for providing us fond memories of our mass, we will cherish them forever!
    John H. Married on 01/06/2019

My Daughter's Wedding

The group was nothing short of AMAZING! They handled the music with great skill and even learned a piece of music that I composed for the occasion. They were helpful with the planning of our music and even took a traffic jam in stride to prolong the prelude time. The Rosewood Ensemble is a FIRST CLASS operation and I would recommend them to anyone!
    Jamie Married on 06/09/2018
    The Rosewood Ensemble provided beautiful piano music for my Wedding Ceremony. They were extremely responsive during the entire planning process.
    Margaret Married on 07/08/2017
    The Rosewood Ensemble provided beautiful music which helped to make our daughter's wedding unforgettable.
    Anna Married on 10/01/2016
    Absolutely wonderful! Definitely professionals that you are dealing with. My daughter was concerned because she had thought they would need to attend the rehearsal. I assured her that these people are professionals and it would be fine....however, it was spectacular!!! I highly recommend them!!
    Maggie Married on 08/13/2016
    Rosewood did a beautiful job making our ceremony so special. Dee was amazing to work with and so incredibly helpful with the planning process! Thanks Rosewood!
    Claire Married on 10/16/2015
    First impressions are critical. You get one chance to “wow” someone or a group of people. Most times, there are no do-overs. When it comes to a wedding, first impressions are even more important because a couple expects that this will be the most magical day of their lives.
    My husband and I wanted music to be the first impression for our guests on our wedding day. Music would set the tone for our entire day. Talk about pressure! So, we definitely did our research and interviewed ensembles to play before and during our wedding ceremony at the church. We had only one chance to perfectly “kick off” our special celebration for us and our family and friends.
    Our homework paid off. In fact, it more than paid off. We had, hands-down, the most talented string quartet help us celebrate the most magical day of our lives. The Rosewood Ensemble started playing at the church a half hour before our ceremony started, so our guests were greeted with exceptionally beautiful and memorable music. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard our guests talk about how lovely the music was and how much it added to the service. Mission accomplished. The first impression on our wedding day “wowed” our guests.
    On top of their exceptional talent, the leader of the group, Dee Sparks, was wonderful to work with, and that’s an understatement. From the beginning, it was evident she wanted us to have music that meant something to us and reflected who we are as a couple. Thank goodness for her extensive knowledge and understanding of music because my husband and I honestly had no idea where to start when it came to picking songs. Dee would make a number of suggestions, and then help us pick which ones were right for us. She helped make our music unique to us because I didn’t want to do what other couples do. I wanted to be different.
    Going with Rosewood Ensemble was one of the best wedding decisions we made!!
    Victoria Married on 10/10/2015
    The Rosewood Ensemble was an exceptional quartet of violinists at my daughter's Catholic wedding. They worked diligently with my daughter, church music director and myself to ensure that the music selections for the prelude prior to the mass provided a beautiful musical interlude for our guests. They played expertly throughout the mass complimenting the Cantor and selected songs. The richness of their string ensemble provided very special and memorable music for my daughter's wedding. Everyone was awe-struck by the their wonderful talent!!!! I would highly recommend The Rosewood Ensemble for your special occasion!!!
  • User2383731 2+ years ago
    The Rosewood Ensemble performed at my wedding ceremony and were absolutely amazing! They are extremely talented and their music is beautiful. It really set a wonderful mood for our guests by playing before, during, and after our wedding ceremony. They went above and beyond helping me to pick out my processional and recessional music as well as recommending a soloist for us to use during our ceremony who was also very talented. They also provide a CD with demos so you can really hear what they will be like in person. I highly recommend them!
  • User2468011 2+ years ago
    Dear Dee, I want to thank you and the Rosewood Ensemble string quartet for the beautiful music you performed at Amanda and David’s wedding. In addition, the soloist, Melissa Payton, had an incredible voice that helped to create an unforgettable experience for us and for our guests. You were lovely to work with throughout the year and your extensive experience and guidance were reassuring as we planned Amanda’s wedding. Thank you for your beautiful performance; the Rosewood Ensemble created an amazing ambience enjoyed by all. We are still receiving compliments from our guests. Many thanks, Sandy
    Lauri Married on 06/20/2015
    The Rosewood Ensemble provided absolutely beautiful music for our daughter's wedding. In addition to the wedding music, they provided great advice during the planning process and we found them wonderful to work with before and during the ceremony.
    Thank you so much for adding to the memories of a very special day!