The Rockleigh Reviews

165 | Northvale, NJ

165 Reviews for The Rockleigh

Brittani · Getting married on 07/02/2021

Wow'd by the rockleigh

We toured the Rockleigh with Bari and absolutely loved the space, the packages, and of course their hospitality! It was ultimately the amazing package which included the most amazing food options that led us to book our wedding here! The Rockleigh is a must see - we are SO excited to get married here!

Sent on 03/26/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

We also can't wait to prove to you that you certainly made the right decision in joining the Rockleigh family! Thanks for posting pre-wedding!! we never had that before! Just the start of a fabulous experience!
  • Brie

Brie Giordano · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Best Wedding Venue Ever!

My husband and I got married at The Rockleigh just a few weeks ago. It was the utmost best experience from start to finish and we would highly recommend this venue to any bride and groom. Jeff was phenomenal, he took his time to get to know us as a couple and helped us bring our dream to reality. He was able to provide us with vendors that were professional and great. All of the other staff we encountered were amazing and ensured that everything was perfect! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and you can tell that thought and energy has been put into all of the details and decorations. The food was outstanding, there was so many options and each of them were more delicious than they sounded on paper. A few weeks later and our guests are still talking about this wedding and that is thanks to The Rockleigh. If you are looking for the perfect NJ venue, go check out The Rockleigh you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Jay Solanki · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Absolutely the Best Experience

As a higher-level hospitality professional, I know what it takes to deliver the absolute Best Experience to your clients. Jeff and his team at the Rockleigh surpassed our highest expectations with their service, professionalism and accessibility both on our wedding day and every day leading up to it. Their planning and execution day of was nothing short of perfection. We give the Rockleigh our highest recommendation possible. If you want everything to go as planned, you should definitely book this stunning venue for your big day.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Sason · Married on 06/18/2020

Cant Wait To Get Married Here!

My fiance and I have gone to view the venue and it met every expectation. We actually had a few more places to check out after and ended up cancelling the appointments. As soon as we saw the Rockleigh and spoke to Bari we knew that this was the place! We are so excited to get married here! We booked the Bristol Ballroom and will be having the ceremony outside.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Dear Natalie,
    We are so thrilled that your first Rockleigh Experience was such a positive one! We assure you that we will continue to amaze you! Looking forward to having you join the Rockleigh Family!

Bria · Married on 05/07/2020

Venue coordinator

the location was perfect and they were super flexible on allowing us time to get the deposit together.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Dear Bria,
    We always endeavor to work with our clients in every way to make their experience here a wonderful one! Thanks for the review. We look forward to your wedding!
  • Christy

Christy Plescia · Married on 03/11/2020

Rockleigh Wedding-11/15/2019

We had our wedding at The Rockleigh in November 2019. Zara and team exceeded our expectations. From wedding planning to the actual day, they were always there for us! The venue is absolutely stunning and always spotless/updated. We had around 225 guests and still to this day everyone talks about how amazing the food was, especially the cocktail hour! Any couples looking for the perfect venue for their special day, look no further. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Amani

Amani Katerji · Married on 03/06/2020

Very professional

Zara went above and beyond to make our wedding the most magically night ever. She made sure everything ran smoothly and made sure we were okay and having fun!! She connected with us Via email and responded very quickly to any questions we had. She was AMAZING!! The Rockleigh’s service was unbelievably amazing!! Everyone loved how they got treated ! We felt like royalty!! The food was amazing as well from their cocktail hour to the dinner to the Viennese table! Everything came out beautiful and delicious and very well presented!!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Halie Cohen · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing experience

Having our wedding at The Rockleigh was one of our best decisions we made. Working with Rockni and Zara was a breath of fresh air, they made the whole process seamless and each time we went in for a meeting they exceeded our expectations. The matre d' - Jeff and bridal attendant - Sandra were amazing. They were a huge reason why our ceremony and party went off with no issue. I can't say anything negative about this venue and the people there. Highly recommend them and will continue to recommend them forever.

Sent on 05/03/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Thank you Halie for that great review! We do pride ourselves on our amazing staff and how hard they work to make your wedding day perfect. We wish you many more happy days ahead!

Alessia sozio · Married on 12/31/2019

Highly recommend

My husband and I got married on New Year's Eve at The Rockleigh. Our wedding night was magical thanks to Jeff and all the staff at The Rockleigh. We have been told by many of our guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food was delicious and the service was flawless. The Rockleigh is extremely well organized and everyone is very professional. It was truly a night that we will never forget. Thank you to The Rockleigh for giving us our fairy tale wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Stefanie Morgante · Married on 12/21/2019

Impeccable, magical, and beautiful!!!!

Two words to describe our night: magical and flawless. Everything about the Rockleigh from the venue to the food was absolutely incredible. Our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing everything was. The entire staff were all so personable and professional. A HUGE THANK YOU to Jeff, Susan, and Colon - three amazing people who helped guide our perfect night. I literally don’t have anything bad to say about this place. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. We cannot stop talking about how everything was just truly amazing. Our guests continue to say that it was the best wedding they have ever been a part of. Thank you for an unforgettable night that we will remember for the rest of our lives!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Michelle · Married on 12/14/2019

The Best Venue Ever

Getting married at The Rockleigh was the best experience for my husband and I and our family and friends. We can not say enough good things about the venue. From the minute we took a tour of the place we knew we wanted to get married here. The staff here is beyond amazing and they go above and beyond and make you feel as if your wedding is the only important event even though they are doing multiple events each weekend. Working with them has been a pleasure and the least stressful thing of the whole wedding planning. Jeffrey and Susan were available at all times anytime we had a question. They were very on top of everything and I never needed to worry about a thing. My guests are still talking about how great the food was and how exceptional the service was.

My bridal attendants were amazing along with our maitre d. I also took advantage of the bridal suites and spent the day getting ready there with their really amazing hair and makeup team that is on site....blush and brush event styling. Maryanne and her team are wedding angels. They have the magic touch to transform any bride and her bridesmaids into looking more beautiful than you can ever imagine yourself to look. They also help start the party before the party and take care of everything for you so all you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself. This place has everything you could ever want and they really work hard to make sure they deliver. We really had the best day and we cannot thank The Rockleigh enough for it

Sent on 01/19/2020

Sallyann Silk · Married on 12/10/2019

What a wonderful place for a wedding!

Professionalism, personability, over-the-top service and quality. Even to the point that we needed to call the day after to locate a purse left behind, amid all the celebration. On the phone the next day--with the event over and the bill paid--Michael (Subarsky) not only went out of his way to help but made us feel as though it was his pleasure and professional purpose to do so. Well done, Rockleigh! Your team is on the ball before, during, and after the event. Let us know if you ever need a top-drawer recommendation.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Dear Sallyann,
    Well, this certainly was a top-drawer recommendation on its own! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with future brides, we greatly appreciate it. We are thrilled you had such a good time with us! (Michael says hi!)

Jesse B. · Married on 10/26/2019

A perfect wedding in every way possible.

Where to start - absolutely stunning on all counts. We could not possibly have asked for a better wedding venue. The Rockleigh blew it out of the water in every way possible, and then some. It would literally take me an hour to write out in detail how incredible everything was, so my wife and I have decided on some key points and honorable mentions :)

Our coordinator and contact at the Rockleigh, Bari - attentive, patient, thoughtful, insightful and an overall incredible person. We could not have done it without her and are forever grateful for everything she did for us throughout the planning process.

Our maitre'd, Anthony - not a single thing happened without him making sure it happened PERFECTLY throughout the evening. Organized, attentive and incredibly detail-oriented. Our night could not have gone smoother and our guests felt the same way.

Our bridal attendants, Daniella and Anna - just incredible. From start to finish, they made sure everyone in the bridal party was tended to and had whatever they needed. They were seconds away at all times and never failed to surprise us with their thoughtfulness and attentiveness.

THE FOOD WAS STELLAR ON ALL COUNTS. More than you could ever ask for, indescribably decadent, and an absolute highlight of the evening.

The service by all staff - and yes, I mean all staff down to the valet - was impeccable. Our guests are still raving about how attentive their servers were, how thoughtful the support staff was, and how organized the entire staff was. The level of teamwork at play at the Rockleigh is outstanding.

Without a doubt, one of our best wedding decisions was having it at the Rockleigh. Nothing was amiss, everything was incredible, and we could not be happier.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.

-Carrie & Jesse

Sent on 10/28/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Thank you Carrie and Jesse for this absolutely wonderful review. We so appreciate the recognition you have given our dedicated staff. It was a pleasure to have shared this amazing day with you! Best of luck and love to you both!
  • Erica

Erica Gucciardo · Married on 09/21/2019

The Perfect Wedding

The Rockleigh provided an experience like no other. I had my wedding from 11am-5pm on 9/21/2019. It was the absolute best day of my life. Rockni and Zara did amazing jobs for us. They were there for us through every email and on the big day. Planning and lead up was a tad stressful and overwhelming but they were flexible to my schedule. My bridal attendant and Maitre D did an amazing job. The food was beyond delicious. The cocktail hour was unbelievable! The amount of options for stations and food you get is incredible! All my guests were extremely satisfied, stuffed, and impressed. The grounds are gorgeous, and the pictures look amazing. The ceremony location outside is lovely and the Bristol Ballroom with the beautiful lights was an absolute dream! The drinks were top notch, the dinner was amazing, even the Cake was perfect. We loved everything about our wedding. We had SO many people tell us it was the best wedding they've ever been to! I can believe it because The Rockleigh is over the top!

Sent on 10/29/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Dear Erica, We love words like amazing, perfect, unbelievable, gorgeous and over the top!! You've said it all! Thanks so much for sharing, we so appreciate it. Much love in your future together!

Nina · Married on 09/20/2019

Gorgeous Venue & wonderful staff!

My husband and I got married at The Rockleigh on September 20th and we could not be happier! Rockni and Zara took amazing care of us and went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams! The venue is gorgeous and the food was amazing! Zara and the Rockleigh staff were amazing all night making sure my husband and I were taken care of. My nephew also has multiple food allergies and Zara made sure to personally take care of him making sure that he was able to safely enjoy food that the Rockleigh has to offer! The Rockleigh was definitely an amazing choice for our wedding venue and we could not be happier! Thank you Rockni and Zara!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Daniella Kukin · Married on 09/15/2019

Beyond Compare!

There are no words to describe the beauty and elegance of The Rockleigh. The entire place is stunning with its crystal chandeliers, beautiful fountains, gardens, and the magnificent ballroom. My husband and I fell in love with The Rockleigh the second we step foot in there and knew without a doubt this is the place we would get married.

Rockni, you are the best! There is truly no one like you, and my family and I are so lucky we had the pleasure of working with you. You listened to all our requests and concerns and went above and beyond to make the night perfect. You gave such helpful advice and suggestions and alleviated all of our worries throughout the planning process. You never said no, promised us so many things, and delivered way above all of our expectations!

Zara, your were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you for answering my millions of questions and for always getting back to me so quickly. You were so helpful during the planning process and we appreciate you always making time for us!

Jeff, you’re incredible!! Thank you so much for ensuring the entire night went smoothly. From the moment we met you we were completely at ease and grateful that you would be with us the entire day. As a perfectionist, and someone who always needs to be in control, it was so easy for me to trust you and leave everything in your hands.

Sandra, we were so lucky to have you!! From 9am you were bringing us coffee and food and until we drove away at the end, you never left my side. Whenever I needed anything, you knew before I asked. Water, food, pictures!!, and so much more. Even when we were running 2hrs behind schedule, I was so relaxed because I knew you were right by my side making sure everything was in place; my dress, my veil, shoes, accessories, my phone, my lipstick and all the other random little things you somehow kept track off the entire day and night. It was such a pleasure spending the day with you!!

Arissa, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you for taking care of me, my husband and both of our families the entire day. Thank you for the delicious smoothie and for always reminding me to eat and drink!! You were such a big help to us all and we’re so lucky we had you with us all day.

Our guests cannot stop talking about how The Rockleigh really does have it all - exceptional beauty both inside and outside, an insane amount of delicious food, top shelf liquor and the most incredible staff❤️

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the most magical day.

Love,
    Mr. and Mrs. Daniella & Teddy Kukin

Sent on 09/23/2019

ELENI · Married on 08/25/2019

Breathtaking! Surpassed Expectations

My husband and I had fallen in love with The Rockleigh from the moment we walked in. Michael, Susan and Zara were extremely accommodating and took care of every detail leading up to the wedding and the day of. The day was perfect and our guests can not stop raving about the ambiance, the food and the service. Our expectations were exceeded, we are so happy we chose The Rockleigh for our wedding. Thank you to the entire staff for making our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 08/29/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

You are so welcome Eleni! Our entire staff appreciates your recognition of their hard work! So happy we made your dream come true! Much love to you both.....
  • Srijana

Srijana · Married on 08/10/2019

Gorgeous facility, amazing service, perfect venue choice

We had a full day event at The Rockleigh for our Hindu wedding ceremony and reception in August 2019. This was by far one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. The venue is exquisite, inside and out. Our guests were so impressed with the service and facilities. The staff was incredible, from the first day we visited to the last hour of the reception. Michael, Jeff and Susan easily made all of our worries and stresses go away by being super accommodating and easy to contact throughout the whole planning process. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have an extraordinary event.

Sent on 08/19/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Thank you Srijana for your wonderful review! We appreciate you sharing your Rockleigh Experience with others. We so enjoyed working with you and helping you make your wedding day all that you imagined. We wish you and Navin many happy days ahead!

Sherry Zhou · Married on 08/09/2019

An Absolutely Amazing Wedding Experience!

We had the most amazing wedding experience thanks to Jeff, Susan, Daniela and all the Rockleigh staff! They always made sure that we had everything we needed and all of our requests were met with ease. On the day of our wedding, Jeff and Daniela never left our side and ensured the execution was superb! Many of our guests told us this was one of the best and most flawless weddings they've ever been to and everyone was raving about how delicious the food was!

Sent on 08/25/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

There is nothing we like better than to hear the word "flawless"! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We loved sharing your special day with you, and, wish you and Michael many more special days ahead.

Aubree Canestrale · Married on 08/02/2019

Best decision in the entire wedding process

Having our wedding at The Rockleigh was honestly the BEST decision we could have ever made. From the moment you enter the grounds at The Rockleigh, you can instantly tell the level of beauty and quality you will be receiving. From the start, we walked in and met briefly with Susan, who was a complete breath of fresh air after having visited a few other venues that day. Susan introduced us to Jeff, who was our Maître d and “go-to” person and this introduction was the next best thing that could have possibly happened to us. We cannot compliment Jeff enough. The moment we sat down with him to discuss our vision, my husband (fiancé at the time) and I knew we would be booking if they had availability. Jeff made us feel so comfortable, treated us like we’d been long-time friends, and we could tell we were in excellent hands. He promised me (the bride who has never been in a wedding, nor has ever planned a wedding) that we could pull this off with absolute perfection in just 9 months’ time, and boy did he deliver on this promise! Jeff was the most incredible person to work with. He was easy to contact, flexible and accommodating to our schedules and wants and needs. We truly felt that Jeff and Susan cared for us and treated us as their only clients.
    As far as the Rockleigh itself in concerned, if you take one look at this venue, the beauty and elegance speak for itself. The venue is exquisite, inside and out. The chandeliers and marble are absolutely astonishing and make for the most beautiful atmosphere and backdrop of your photos. The grounds, fountains and courtyards allow you to have both that indoor/outdoor feel meanwhile your party is in the most gorgeous ballroom (our reception was held in the Grand Pavilion). They don’t offer a food tasting, simply because they don’t need to. EVERY single thing they serve is amazing. Literally! The variety and quality of food at the cocktail hour are so incredible, I don’t know how they do it! The options you have to pick from when choosing your menu are unbelievable! Also, the Viennese hour is an absolute must and will leave your guests talking forever!!
    The staff worked perfectly on our event. They were incredibly attentive to all of our guests throughout the event and they set-up and broke-down between cocktail hour, reception and Viennese hour so seamlessly. It was truly impressive and top-notch service. Jeff and Arizia (my bridal attendant) and were attentive to say the least!! They not only ensured we were fed and hydrated, but they truly catered to our every need. They brought us anything we asked to the bridal suites and ensured that our family and bridal party were equally happy. They even did things we didn't think to ask, such as saving the top tier of our cake so we can eat it on our 1-year anniversary!
    Endless thank you’s to Jeff, Arizia, Susan and the staff at The Rockleigh. You guys made us feel like royalty and went above and beyond to make our wedding day so perfect. We could not have been more thrilled with how amazing everything turned out and will be forever grateful for all of your hard work and perfectionism. You guys are THE BEST and we wish we could do it all over again!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Juzar Sapatwala · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing experience!!!

I am completely speechless and awed by Rockleigh. From the first visit till the end of our wedding day our experience was simply astounding. They went above and beyond in every aspect making sure that your wedding day is perfect and completely stress free. They accommodate all our whims and wishes in planning and menu since the first day, open for planning sessions how many ever times you want always with a smile. Throughout my experience with them I did not hear a single "That cannot be done" and that's what makes me a big fan.
    Jeff Spivack is your man! He was our planner and maître d and was in the middle of every detail during the wedding day itself as well to ensure everything is perfect. The bridal attendant Sandra was simply amazing and made sure that there was nothing lacking. Also a special shoutout to Mike and Susan for making it happen. All of you are awesome.
    The cocktail hour decoration was beautiful, the food & service unrivaled. The chandeliers and lighting in the Grand ball room amazing and the outdoors was a pleasure.
    We loved it. ALL the guests were awed with the location and Decor and loved the food. I could go an on. THANK YOU ROCKLEIGH, YOU MADE IT MEMORABLE!

Sent on 08/19/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Thank you Juzar for this fabulous review! We are so thrilled that yours and Sintia's Rockleigh Experience was totally awesome! Our team always endeavors to meet your expectations in every way, and it is so nice to hear that we succeeded!! It was a pleasure working with you both and wish you many many years of happiness together.
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Place to have any special event

I just had my wedding at the Rockleigh last night and it was absolutely magical. They exceeded all of my expectations, and everyone that works for the Rockleigh is so attentive and kind, I recommend having all of your special events here. Jeff was helping me and my family for the past year and he is so patient, kind, and caring, he made this experience fun and much less stressful. I can’t thank him enough for everything that he has done. Thank you to Susan, for allowing me to annoyingly email her and her ALWAYS being patient with me. She was really amazing and got back to me in record time, with either a phone call or an email. I had a wonderful woman named Daniela helping me all day and she was a god send!!!! So nice, so helpful, and brought me things that I needed without me even asking her! So thankful that I had my wedding at the Rockleigh!❤️💕

Sent on 07/18/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Thanks Meagan for posting your wonderful review everywhere!
    We so appreciate you taking the time and love seeing it! Best regards!
  • Michelle

Michelle Mellina · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Grounds for a perfect day.

Couldn’t have used a better venue for our wedding. Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend The Rockleigh.

Sent on 07/17/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle, we appreciate the lovely review. We wish you many more beautiful days ahead!

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2019

The Rockleigh

The staff at the Rockleigh was so amazing ! We worked with Bari, who is outstanding. From our first meeting, we immediately clicked. She is so upbeat, energetic, professional, and genuine. She worked with us to find and a date and time that would fit in our budget and work around our schedule. From start to finish she answered all of our questions, no matter how trivial. She worked with us to create our menu, offering helpful recommendations. The week of our wedding she provided us with checklists of what we needed to do. She was truly there every single step of the way, even the night of our wedding! The entire staff at the Rockleigh is extremely professional and proud of their venue. Cheryl, one of the assistants, even took us on a tour as we arrived over two hours early for our initial appointment! They all went above and beyond to accommodate us. Upon arrival to the venue the day of our wedding we were immediately greeted by our bridal attendant and maitre’d. Sandra stayed by my side the entire night ! She fixed my dress, helped my in the bathroom, bustled my dress, suggested when I should reapply my lip gloss etc. She was amazing! She even catered to the needs of our family which was amazing! Our maitre’d was extremely professional and organized. He set up our own private table during the cocktail in the bridal suite so that we would eat before greeting guests. It was the only 20 minutes of alone time my husband and I had all day. He was amazing ! We never went without a full drink and everyone truly went above and beyond for us! The food, ambiance and environment were perfect to create our dream day !

Sent on 07/09/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda for your wonderful review and for sending those beautiful pictures! All our hard work in making your day spectacular is always rewarded when we know we made our couples so happy! Best of luck and love to you in the future.
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/31/2019

Excellent!

My friends and family are still raving about my wedding! The Rockleigh is so beautiful inside you can tell immediately the pride they have in caring for the grounds the food presentation. Out of all the venues we saw this place just blew us away it was so prefect for us. Rockne and his assistant Zara helped us over the course of the year. Both were so patient professional and helpful. The Maitre D and bridal attendant were so helpful and happy smiling throughout the night. Every person I came in contact with was genuinely happy to be working there and helping us. I hope to get invited to a wedding at the Rockleigh so I can enjoy it as a guest! Best day ever I want to do it again!

Sent on 08/07/2019

The Rockleigh's reply:

Thanks Stefanie, we appreciate you recognizing the pride we do take in our venue, cuisine and staff. We are thrilled that your Rockleigh Experience "blew you away" and do hope to see you back as a guest soon! Love to you both.