The Rivers Ranch, Inc Reviews

8 | Jackson, GA

8 Reviews for The Rivers Ranch, Inc

Brenda Held · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent venue for your wedding!!!

The venue is absolutely beautiful, the staff is incredibly helpful and professional, and the price is fair! We had to postpone our original wedding date due to the pandemic and the team at the Rivers Ranch were so easy to work with while changing our date. The staff did an excellent job helping us coordinate all the vendors and dealing with last minute changes and issues. The venue is incredibly clean and charming. I had absolutely no stress on the day of my wedding. The venue is perfectly set up for a wedding and reception. I would highly recommend the Rivers Ranch to anyone looking to host an event.

Sent on 07/25/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Burson · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazingly beautiful

my experience with Rivers Ranch was Unbelievably AWESOME! it was by far the best day and the easiest day to have there claire and everyone were amazing to deal with and i wish i could go back to the day and do it all over again!

• Nicole

Nicole H · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and beyond! Perfect!

I am not even sure where to even begin because our WEDDING WAS SO PERFECT! I would give this venue BEYOND FIVE STARS if I could. Not only is the Rivers Ranch beautiful, but Clare and her team are INCREDIBLE! They make your Pinterest visions COME TO LIFE! Clare is VERY experienced, and it really showed in the way the day went. Clare goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure that everyone knows what is going on, which really helps the bride the day of! EVERYTHING flowed smoothly on Saturday, and EVERYTHING was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Her team and her insured that my guests were having a wonderful time from beginning to end! I highly recommend renting yard games for the outside & renting the fire pit. You will NOT be disappointed with choosing this venue for your big day!! My husband and I are truly SO THANKFUL, and we would NOT have changed one thing about our BIG day!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Christina · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing place to get married

My husband and I could not be more thankful for The Rivers Ranch’s team. Our wedding planning was stress free and all handled by The Rivers Ranch. Between a disaster with the florist and the rain, Claire reminded us that at the end of the day we would still be married. Our wedding was a dream come true because of their team!

• Brent and Maria

Maria Walters · Married on 04/28/2019

Rivers Ranch Review

We just recently had our wedding at The River's Ranch and we couldn't be happier with the venue and staff. Our wedding looked spectacular with the ranch setting and the lake in the background.

Clare and her staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. They helped guide us through the process of not only planning the wedding, but also executing and coordinating the wedding on the day of.

I would absolutely recommend this venue to future couples, everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Susan · Married on 03/24/2018

This venue is perfect! It is so beautiful and the guests at my daughter's wedding are still talking about how beautiful a place it is. A must see if you are looking for a venue. After much searching and visiting several places, we heard about this new venue. It did not take my daughter long to let us know this was her place. The cost in comparison to other venues we visited is no comparison. Such a fair value for what you get. It is gorgeous. Having the lake as the ceremony back drop was just beautiful. I cannot say enough about the director, she goes above and beyond and knows how to handle each and every situation. The best ever! From start to finish, absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Brianna · Married on 10/15/2015

Excellent!!!

Had my dream wedding thanks to The Rivers Ranch!

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 07/20/2019

3.2
      1.0
      1.0

Horrible experience

This venue is breathtaking but I was very disappointed with how the coordinator rushed our wedding guest and the wedding party from the venue. She was very rude and kept things from the wedding that didn't belong to her or the venue the coordinator also tell lies for no reason about how thing operate at this venue.One great thing is that the owner of the building was very understanding about our concerns from our wedding day.

Sent on 07/31/2019

The Rivers Ranch, Inc's reply:

I am so sorry you weren’t pleased with the outside coordinator you chose for your special day at our venue. We are now including day of coordination for all of our weddings!