The Rivendell String Quartet Reviews

42 Reviews for The Rivendell String Quartet

• Audrey

Audrey Williams 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Taylor and Michael's Wedding 10/10/2020

The tears started on the first note and elevated the day from beautiful to extraordinary elegance. Despite Covid and hurricane Delta, the strings made the wedding unforgettable. Thank you Rivendell

Sent on 10/18/2020

Hayley 路 Married on 05/16/2020

Wedding Cer

Julie was the BEST- our daughter鈥檚 wedding was during COVID19, so the plan for a big wedding changed to a small intimate elopement, Julie was more than willing to help make this day a special day for the bride and groom. She was so flexible and helped make that walk down the aisle special 馃挆 Can鈥檛 thank you Julie and Doug enough. With her violin the house at Cedar Hall was beautiful.

Sent on 05/24/2020

Jennifer Cooper 路 Married on 11/17/2019

The Rivendell String Trio was the right choice for us!

The Rivendell String Trio was fantastic for our event! They were professional and flexible and had a great selection of music for the evening. I will definitely book them again!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Alexandria 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Very helpful and the music was great

Julie was very nice, helped me pick what would sound the best, and overall did an amazing job with everything!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Hilarie

Hilarie Nixon 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Thankful for these talented musicians! The music was truly lovely and set the mood just as I had hoped for the evening. Before the wedding, it was always a pleasure and easy to communicate with Mrs. Julie, who took time to help me select the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Great music selection! I am so glad we hired this group!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Angela K 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Lovely strings

Julie and the Rivendell String Quartet were very easy to work with, professional, and best of all provided lovely music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We used the quartet for our ceremony and the trio for the cocktail hour due to scheduling: both iterations sounded great! Julie is a pro and helped provide gentle direction for decisions we were unsure of.

Sent on 05/31/2019

rachel 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

Julie was amazing to work with! The trio was wonderful and added a great touch to our ceremony.

Sent on 04/04/2019

michelle 路 Married on 12/30/2018

Brought the mood to life.

I can not say enough about this group. We had a winter wonderland themed wedding and the strings were just so magical that it literally sounded like the wedding had come to life. I can not imagine anything more beautiful to set the mood for an event. Incredible sound and so easy to work with. Highly recommend

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Would 100% recommend

Julie is so pleasant and super easy to work with. Whether you are familiar with classical music or not she will help you pick the perfect selections for your big day. The quartet sounded absolutely fantastic... such a big, full sound. My guests commented on how wonderful they sounded and how they added such a beautiful touch to the ceremony. I would 10 out of 10 recommend!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Brittney 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible

The Rivendell String Trio was absolutely one of my best vendors. Julie provided recommendations to help with my indecisiveness, was responsive, and their music was beautiful!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Andrew 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Rivendell String Quartet and Trio

Wonderful selection! Couldn鈥檛 be more satisfied with their performance. So easy to work with. Would recommend them for anyone that is looking for the most professional string group in the city.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Chris 路 Married on 07/21/2018

We recently had Julie and the Trio play our wedding ceremony! They were absolutely fantastic! Our guests went on and on about how beautiful the music was! Julie was very easy to work with and made sure that everything was perfect! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Chris and Carter

Sent on 08/01/2018

Maggie 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Great group of people who played artfully and were a pleasure to work with. I would hire them again for sure.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Peter 路 Married on 06/02/2018

RSQ was punctual, professional, and sounded amazing. They were a fantastic value at our wedding for the service and cocktail half hour. My guests enjoyed listening to them, and they added to the merriment of all in attendance. I recommend them highly for your consideration.
    -Pete & Briana

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kathy 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I booked Rivendell Trio for my daughter's wedding in May 2018. They did an excellent job. I worked with Julie and she was very responsive. She answered all of my questions, gave great suggestions, and always super professional. I would highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Kathy 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I booked Rivendell Trio for my daughter's wedding. They did an excellent job. I worked with Julie and she was always very responsive. Julie answered all of my questions, gave suggestions and was always professional. I highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

Elizabeth 路 Married on 10/15/2017

The Rivendell String Quartet were so great! They provided exactly what I wanted for my ceremony. I corresponded with Julie and she was very pleasant and responsive to phone calls. She was passionate about making sure I had what I wanted to hear including special songs, and a customized arrangement for my bridal procession. They were really great! Everybody loved the music!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kristie 路 Married on 09/09/2017

My daughter's wedding was recently held at Annesdale Mansion, the Rivendell Trio did an outstanding job. Can't say enough about the Rivendell Trio - not only was their ceremony music great, but their communication and suggestions were spot on! Their price beat everyone's too. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/03/2017

shequitra 路 Married on 09/03/2017

The Rivendell String Quartet was one of the highlights for my wedding and I鈥檓 extremely glad that I chose to work with them. My guests enjoyed the procession but fell in love with the selection I chose to walk down the aisle. Julie made sure I was happy and accommodated me when I needed extra time(wedding planning can be very stressful). If anyone is looking for amazing musicians to give your day that extra touch, I would definitely recommend The Rivendell Quartet.

Mary Lynn 路 Married on 06/10/2017

We loved having the Rivendell Trio part of our wedding! It made it even more special. Everything sounded so beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Angela 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Julie was lovely to work with. She was easy to contact and very accommodating. We planned and outdoor wedding and reception only to be rained out at the eleventh hour! We moved both the wedding and reception at the last minute and they just rolled with us. Music was beautiful and I would definitely recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Cindy 路 Married on 04/01/2017

Phenomenal !!! The Rivendell String Quartet performed at my daughter's wedding at the Peabody Memphis on
    April 1, 2017. There are no words to adequately rate this group! From the first contact to the wedding day, they went above and beyond to make every piece of music perfect. Pure perfection!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Christine 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Beautiful classical,hymns , or pop music for any occasion. Heard them at a wedding and booked them for our daughter's wedding. We were so pleased with the quality of their work. Would use them again. They are prompt and ready when their time to play comes. Very professional and so very easy to work with. I don't think you will be disappointed. We were thrilled with the wedding music for the wedding. Christine

Sent on 07/26/2016

Caroline 路 Married on 06/27/2015

The Rivendell Trio had the best price I could find and did an absolutely fantastic job. Immediately after the ceremony, the first thing my family said to me was how beautiful the music was. I had to change my music selections a week or two before the wedding because of restrictions at the church, and Julie was very understanding and helpful in choosing appropriate songs.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Jessica 路 Married on 06/14/2014

For our outdoor wedding, I decided to use live music. This was a little bit of a last minute decision but I felt comfortable booking the Rivendell Trio for my wedding. I was in contact with Julie. She was a great help throughout the whole process. I didn't really know what I wanted as far as music selections so she was really able to help me out in choosing the perfect songs. Julie was always quick to return phone calls and answer any questions I had leading up to the wedding. The price was very reasonable for what I was wanting.

The Trio arrived on time and dressed very professionally. The music was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I would not hesitate to recommend the Rivendell Trio to anyone looking for live music during your ceremony. Wonderful to work with and highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/28/2014