The Ridge Club Reviews

26 Reviews for The Ridge Club

• Alyssa

Alyssa R. · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Wonderful experience!

We absolutely loved working with Kristie from the The Ridge Club. She helped us put together a beautiful, outdoor, 70 person wedding in just under 2 weeks. She was so helpful in getting everything organized - she was always quick to respond to a call or email, and a pleasure to work with overall. On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly even given the difficult circumstances. We were blown away by how perfectly everything came together. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how perfect this setting was for our wedding and how fabulous the Ridge Club was as a venue. Additionally, the food was delicious!!! We would recommend the Ridge Club to family, friends, anyone! Such a beautiful space - inside and outside!

Sent on 08/19/2020

The Ridge Club's reply:

We can't thank you both enough for choosing The Ridge Club to host your wedding. We had the best time, even during a pandemic! All the best to you both!

Carolyn G. · Married on 05/16/2020

Wonderful to work with Event Coordinator, Kristie

Beautiful setting outside for my daughter’s wedding shower on 7/19/20! The food was delicious, peach bellinis exquisite, and all of the staff so helpful. I cannot day enough about the Ridge Club and would highly recommend for a wedding , wedding shower, or any event. Facilities are first rate!

Sent on 08/25/2020

The Ridge Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Carolyn! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we are so excited the shower went off without a hitch. Congratulations to Abby on her marriage!

Chandler · Married on 04/09/2020

Wonderful!

As a couple who just was recently married during the COVID-19 pandemic, we can assure you that if you chose to use the Ridge Club you are in great hands! The staff is extremely flexible and is always open to communicating with you for whatever questions you may have! Although we had to change our plans The Ridge Club was prompt in accommodating our requests and made us feel excited and stress-free! The venue itself is beautiful and has the ability to give you a small intimate wedding (like we had) but also a larger gathering with both inside and outside setups! With the outside part right along the golf course it made for great photos and the food was delicious! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding and it was everything we imagined even with COVID. Thank you to the Ridge Club!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Chandler and Ryan,
    Thank you for your kind words, and for being amazing through this whole pandemic! Although it wasn't the wedding we started out planning last year, the day was simply perfect. We had the best time working with you, all the best to you both!
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Venue!!!

We’re still coming down from the high from our September wedding that was held at The Ridge Club. This was the first venue that we visited on our “venue tour” and we knew right away that this was the spot for us!! Kristie and team are amazing at what they do. We loved that they offered several different packages for weddings, all of which are customizable to fit your needs. We ended up combining a few elements from two packages and Kristie was super helpful in guiding us through that. Kristie was very responsive throughout our 1.5 year planning process, no question was too big or too small to ask… from helping us come up with a timeline, to answering questions about signature drink ideas! One of the things we loved most about The Ridge Club are the grounds and the large dinning/ballroom where they host weddings. The room was large enough so that our 145 guests were able to dine and dance very comfortably. Our band had plenty of room for setup without taking away from the dance floor. The beautiful patio off the dining room was a hit with our guests who mingled out there throughout night while the fire pits were going. They also offer a bridal suite (or groom’s suite in our case) where my husband and his groomsmen were able to hang out, get ready, and enjoy lunch in before they headed out to the ceremony. Also, very important to note is the food, it was delicious! We received lots of compliments from guests and my husband + I also loved that they offered us a private tasting for just the two of us 6 months prior to our wedding (you don’t see that offered much). Everything was executed perfectly the day of, and I cannot thank Kristie and team enough for seeing everything though! I highly recommend The Ridge Club for any couple looking to get married on Cape Cod!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kendra · Married on 09/14/2019

Dream Wedding

Growing up going to The Ridge Club from a very young age, I always dreamed of having my wedding there. I knew they would do a wonderful job, but I did not expect to be completely blown away. They took my vision and made it exactly what I have always wanted, and then some. Kristie is an ANGEL. Very easy to work with and always makes you feel confident in your decisions. We planned 80% of our wedding living in California, and thanks to Kristie we did not have any of that out-of-town stress while planning. Walking into the reception area before we took our photos, I was speechless. I could not have been more thrilled with how things looked and turned out. We had the best wedding day, and I had the wedding I dreamed of!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Briana

Briana O. · Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience

We had a wonderful experience at the Ridge Club. They make the planning process super easy and having the day-of coordinator was invaluable. I was blown away by how amazing the pavilion looked once they decorated with my flowers and linens (pictures attached). I also had a few unconventional requests as we wanted to incorporate some Swedish traditional for my husband's family and Kristie and team accommodated everything we asked for. I can't recommend the Ridge Club more for your wedding venue. **Photo Cred to Sarah Murray who was also fantastic!**

Sent on 02/17/2020

Amanda M. · Married on 06/22/2019

06.22.2019

My husband and I got married June 22, 2019. I knew from the second I walked into the Ridge Club that it was the one! Kristie, Tabitha, and the team are AMAZING! Professional, organized, responsive and accommodating - what more could you ask for. Aside from the absolutely beautiful views, the food is DELICIOUS. Our guests made numerous comments on how good their dinner and appetizers were. During the planning process Kristie was responsive and worked with us to make our day exactly how we wanted. That's what sets The Ridge Club aside from many other reception halls, they make your day about YOU. Anything you want, they will try and make happen. I couldn't be more impressed and happy with The Ridge Club, I highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

I could not have been more impressed with our reception at the Ridge Club! Kristie and her team took our vision for our wedding and executed it to a T-and then some!

We initially went with Ridge for the flexibility-they have a variety of wedding packages available, but they stressed that these were just options. They were completely open to adjustments/substitutions, even rolling with what I termed my "Franken-package" when all was said and done! I was so impressed and appreciative that I could truly create the wedding that reflected our personalities and taste.

Once we got into the final months of "details", Kristie was SO responsive to my MANY emails with questions about linens, table settings, overall set-up, etc-I felt totally comfortable knowing that she would make sure that our wedding went off without a hitch!

We have received SO many compliments about how amazing the food was-from cocktail hour through our late night snacks! Kristie and her team made sure our reception flowed smoothly, ensuring we had plenty of time left to dance and party at the end of the night!

I would HIGHLY recommend the Ridge Club to any future Cape Cod bride-the planning and day of experience went so smoothly, I could not have imagined a better wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Erin,
    thank you so much for this glowing review! We pride ourselves on attention to detail and exceptional service! Your day was gorgeous and we were honored to be a part of your very special celebration!
    xo

Bridget · Married on 10/08/2016

We had our wedding at The Ridge Club on October 8, 2016. Most of our guests were from out of town so we felt a lot of pressure to put on a great event. The Ridge Club did not disappoint. We were from out of town but visited a lot of places on the Cape and back in DC. While the venue is beautiful, a real selling point was working with Kerry Noonan. I've been to plenty of weddings before but didn't really know how to plan for one. Kerry spelt everything out and was so easy to work with. She has close relationships with her vendors and they were all great to work with. Planning a wedding wasn't easy but she was always available to answer questions and offer advice. The Ridge Club did not disappoint for our venue choice. They put out all of our items and everything looked great. Our guests all loved the venue and loved the food. We had never eaten there so I was a bit worried but everything was amazing. I would highly recommend the Ridge Club for anyone's wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

August 27, 2016 I married my bestfriend! Finding the perfect venue we always thought would be difficult however had very mutual ideas on what we wanted. I wanted something in the Cape Cod area and my husband wanted a country club.

The Ridge Club was our first and only venue we looked at. We fell in love with it instantly! It had the Cape Cod charm we both loved! The reception room took my breath away! The cobble stone, the French doors, the gold chiavari chairs- It was everything I have dreamed of! We had our ceremony right on site which was what we had planned because we loved the convenience of it! The ceremony was held right outside where the reception area was which was perfect! From the ceremony it leads your guest to the patio where cocktail hour is held. Our guests couldn’t have been happier. Everyone kept talking about how beautiful it was. The view of the golf course and the outside bar- it was simply perfection!

Our wedding coordinator Kerry Noonan was absolutely amazing!! I would never truly be able to explain how grateful I am that I had her on my wedding day. She made myself, my husband and our families feel at ease every second of the day and leading up to the day! I was a bride who was all about the details! Kerry made sure that everything we brought in such as our Welcome to the Wedding Sign or our Menu Cards – were displayed in the PERFECT way! Like most brides (I think) I was always very controlling and wanted to be part of every decision. However with Kerry I didn’t have to worry and I got to relax and enjoy moments like getting ready with my bridesmaids! She understood my vision, she put things exactly where they should have been placed, and she added small touches everywhere I looked! She did things only miracle workers know how to do- but that was exactly what she was- a miracle worker!

It hasn’t even been 2 months since we have been married and we wish we could re-live the day all over again! It was everything we had envisioned!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

We just recently got married at the Ridge Club in September 2015... I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding. The whole place is absolutely beautiful! I loved that it wasn't too fancy, I had a rustic wedding and it fit perfectly with the atmosphere but anything can be done there. Outside where our ceremony was, was absolutely beautiful on it's own and didn't need much help to make it pretty. The food was amazing... the servers and bartenders were awesome very friendly with a great sense of humor and always around to help.
    Kerry who is the event coordinator there is so amazing.. I cant say enough about her. After we booked there was a previous coordinator there who we were dealing with and left I had a bit of anxiety but Kerry took the place where Lindsey left and I didn't even notice. Kerry was always there to answer questions, offer suggestions, and eager to help. She made our wedding day perfect:)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

The Ridge Club is absolutely beautiful! Their event coordinator, although changed on me, I almost never noticed. Kerry picked up right where we left off and the change was good.

Food is amazing, had chicken and haddock and everybody raved about it!

The boys loved to play golf. Most beautiful course they have ever played!

Very nice venue spot. Only ine wedding per weekend, huge bridal suite and room for the boys I get ready in!

Sent on 06/24/2015

My wife and I just recently got married at the Ridge Club and all that I can say was that it was an incredible experience. We had our ceremony and reception all on site and everything was absolutely flawless and amazing. The grounds there are beautiful and we were given flexibility to really customize things and make it ours which was really nice. The most important aspect of the club though are the staff members. EVERY single staff member throughout our entire planning process and our day was so nice and friendly and helpful and I just can't say enough good things about them. The best part was being able to work with Kerry (the Manager and Coordinator). She was one of the nicest (and most on point people) that I have ever met and she truly helped my wife and I pull everything together and create the vision that we had in our heads. She was available anytime of day or night and helped with all of the coordination leading up to our day. When our wedding day finally came she was there every step of the way (whenever we seemed to need her) and she just made sure that everything was executed to perfection. I would recommend this venue and this team to ANYONE who is looking to have a Cape wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2014

Everything was perfect for my wedding reception. The venue is gorgeous, and you are the only wedding/event going on at that time. They were very flexible and met all of our requests. Lindsay the coordinator was very accessible and helpful throughout the entire planning process and made sure the day went off without a hitch. The food is great, the service is excellent, and the ambiance is amazing. Receptions are insanely expensive, but when you compare the cost of having one here versus other cape venues, The Ridge Club is extremely reasonable. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 07/05/2014

The Ridge Club is one of the most beautiful venues to get married on Cape Cod. We just had our reception there in July 2013 and they helped to make it the most impeccable day ever. The décor of the Pavilion where they have their wedding receptions is just perfect for a bride that doesn’t want to worry about working her colors around a funny colored carpet or competing background colors. The Pavilion has a gorgeous brick floor and neutral walls that will work with any wedding color scheme which is a bride’s dream! The tall ceilings have gorgeous windows that allow a ton of light into the room which allows for such gorgeous photos. Your photographer will love working with all the light that streams into the room! They have a gorgeous outdoor area for cocktail hour with options for both high and low tables and plenty of seating for older guests. Even if it rains they have a wonderful tented area which can still accommodate all your guests. I loved that we were able to separate the cocktail hour from the reception. They also have a unique feature where the chef makes the hors d’oeuvres on a beautiful outdoor brick oven which is such great presentation for your guests. They have a newly built bridal suite which worked out so perfectly for our wedding. My husband and I were finishing our pictures and were able to have our bridal party go to the new bridal suite where they were served hors d’oeuvres and drinks. The room was so big it was able to fit our entire bridal party in there with plenty of seating and mirrors for touching up before our grand entrances. The wait staff were just beyond attentive. They made sure that my husband and I had plenty of food and drinks while we took our pictures on the grounds, and also provided the same service to our bridal party while they waited for us to finish our photos in the bridal suite. Everyone was raving about how absolutely delicious the food was. Both the cocktail hour food and the food at the reception were amazing. If you’re

Sent on 09/26/2013

Lesley · Married on 06/21/2013

Words do not express how much I loved my wedding at the Ridge Club. I searched lots of places to have a wedding reception on Cape Cod and completely fell in love with the Ridge Club. The grounds are beautiful, the room is open and bright, and the outdoor patio space is amazing for a cocktail hour! I loved everything about the place!! It fit right into my Caribbean/Tropical/Beach inspired wedding theme. I worked closely with Lindsay, the wedding coordinator, and she was fantastic! The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and I truly am thankful for Lindsay and the staff at the Ridge Club for making the reception flawless. Lindsay kept everything running on time and there was zero stress.

The Ridge Club was very flexible with every decision by us and it was great to put our personal touches on the day with decorations, entertainment, signature cocktails and food.

Many people came up to me at the wedding and afterwards and told me how beautiful the place was and how much they loved the setting, room, cocktail hour out on the patio, food and all around atmosphere.

I would highly recommend having your wedding here...you will love it!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Keri · Married on 05/14/2011

Wow! What else can we say. We LOVED The Ridge Club and most of all the wedding coordinator, Amanda.

I am picky and at 35, I've been to more weddings than most people I know. It was really important to us to find a reception location that we hadn't been to already, that was high-end in both atmosphere and service, yet with a Cape Cod feel. Without a doubt, The Ridge Club was that place.

Although it's set on a country club, it's a very unique design in the sense that you have use of a large outdoor area with a covered pergola as well as an indoor ballroom. In fact, the chef cooked/prepared food for our cocktail hour at a brick cooking station outdoors and food was then hand passed to our guests. The Ridge Club also let us design a "featured cocktail" which was a nice extra touch. The ballroom is beautiful and a great backdrop for anyone's color palette - neurtral tones, bead board and chivari chairs make this room complete. Also, the food here is amazing. It is not your typical wedding fare - so many guests told us that they'd never enjoyed such amazing food at a wedding.

Amanda, the wedding coordinator, was one of the most organized and efficient people I've ever met/worked with. No detail went unlooked and she was more than patient with my numerous requests, questions and changes - even on the day of the wedding. We had some health issues with a close family member and Amanda was kind enough to find a comfortable place in the country club for that person to take a nap/relax during the wedding. She will put your mind at ease from the first time you sit with her.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Emma · Married on 10/15/2017

The Ridge Club was an amazing venue to work with. Our October wedding was absolutely perfect. Lana and her team were so accommodating and thoughtful and the service was out of this world. We did a lot of DIY for our wedding and The Ridge Club was so understanding and helpful through that process. We also live out of state, which can be really hard for a bride, but you will be in good hands with this crew so don't worry! The food/drinks were unbelievably good too. We are self-proclaimed "beer snobs" and asked them to have a few craft beers available. They were able to provide that no problem. Our guests were so happy! We also had our Rehearsal Dinner there too which was also amazing.

Sent on 10/21/2017

We recently got married at The Ridge Club in July 2015 and oh my is this venue gorgeous! For starters the grounds are immaculate, the outdoor cocktail pavilion is setup perfectly with the low tables on the grass and high tables on the patio, and my absolute favorite is the bridal suite that was recently remodeled. You will not find a better bridal suite at any other venue. It's stunning and makes for great pictures.
    I had the privilege of working with Kerry who was fantastic. Kerry took charge during our rehearsal and helped with the lineup and made sure everyone knew where they had to be and when. I am a bit anal and tend to stress a lot and Kerry helped take the stress away, especially on the day of the wedding. She kept us on track the entire night without making us feel rushed. What I loved about Kerry was her genuine honesty and her willingness to work with us and our budget. The Ridge Club was more than flexible with us and gave us great options to help fit our budget.
    All of our guest raved about the food and how it was the best wedding food they've ever had (we had chicken and beef). The food came out in a timely manner and the chef and the entire staff were great! Highly recommend the Ridge Club and the staff!

The only reason I am giving a 4.9/5 star rating is during our ceremony the kids in the pool were very loud and blasting music. I wish it was brought to their attention to lower the music for a few during the ceremony so it didn't take away from the special moment.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jenna · Married on 07/12/2014

Our hidden gem! The Ridge Club was the perfect place for our wedding reception. Nice capey feel, not too fancy yet not too casual- it was beautiful and the golf course is gorgeous as well, our pictures came out great! Lindsey, the events coordinator was fantastic. Knowledgeable, helpful, thorough, super sweet and worked great with exactly what we wanted. The staff couldn't have been nicer and helped make our special day just perfect. The value was incredible-- you'd think we paid up the wazoo, but it was very affordable and there were many food & bar options to choose from, and the food was delicious!! We were married in July and our friends & family are still raving about everything, especially The Ridge Club & the food! I highly recommend this venue- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • Catherine

Catherine H. · Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful to work with - gorgeous venue

The Ridge Club is absolutely beautiful! My groom and I were sold the moment we toured this venue, and actually cancelled our next venue tour as soon as we left, knowing this is where we wanted to have our wedding. Kristie was so amazing to work with, she was so responsive with all of our questions, changes, and was so flexible and understanding when the pandemic caused us to change our whole day. Matt was great as well - so professional and friendly. And the food! When we went for our tasting we ate every bite of each meal, we couldn’t get enough of the Chef’s delicious food. I highly recommend The Ridge Club!

Sent on 06/21/2020

The Ridge Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Catherine! We are so excited for you and Greg and wish you both the very best!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2012

Can't say enough about the Ridge Club - Amanda (the wedding coordinator) was an absolute doll to work with - She was on top of everything, made sure everything went smooth day of the wedding and that everything was set up as we had imagined - The grounds are beautiful, the food was absolutely excellent and Amanda is just so great to work with! If you're getting married on site, the outdoor tent can be a little dark if there isn't enough sunlight out (just a bit of advice). My only complaint was that they had a full bar set up right outside the tent we were getting married at before the ceremony even began, so as myself and bridesmaids were putting on final makeup touches after doing pictures, guests were in and out of the bathroom (where we were) which was a little frustrating - Other than that, everything was just simply perfect!

Sent on 07/13/2012
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/10/2011

3.5

From the minute I walked into The Ridge Club, I knew I wanted to have my wedding there! Amanda Fant, the event coordinator there, was so sweet and welcoming from day one...and so exicited for us!
    Everything was perfect the day of the wedding, just as I had imagined it! The food/service throughout the entire night, was impeccable! Seven months later we are still running into people who are commenting on how beautiful everything was at our wedding. As far as location, food, service, flexability and value; I give it 5 stars. The only issue I had throughout the entire process was responsivemess/communication. It's understandable that wedding season is extremely busy, but there were several occassions where I had to follow up 2-3 times in order to get a response. For a bride planning a wedding, it wasn't the greatest feeling. Aside from that, everything was wonderful and I couldn't have ask for a more perfect and beautiful wedding reception. I would recommend the Ridge Club to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2011

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

Communication amongst a time of uncertainty regarding the club was questionable. The club was going up for auction after we had set a wedding date, and we were not informed regarding many of the details of the auction (without probing) which was nerve wracking.

Other than that, Amanda was wonderful, organized and executed all of my details to perfection. The food was wonderful and certain complaints were addressed prior to our wedding (carpet replaced, slideshow set up prior to the reception, temperature setting). The cake was displayed perfectly, all tables were beautiful and the scenery was absolutely perfect- flowers particularly- in June.

Sent on 08/15/2011