The Renwick Mansion Reviews

4 | Davenport, IA

4 Reviews for The Renwick Mansion

Brianna · Married on 08/26/2017

The owners, Sarah and Dane, are AMAZING to work with! Kind people that want nothing more than to make your day as perfect as you imagine it. The rich history of the Mansion takes you to another time - so fun to explore and so versatile -- definitely my new go-to venue.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Becky · Married on 08/12/2017

I was very impressed with the staff and the mansion. They were helpful throughout my planning and at the event. Sarah and Dane were very professional and they took care of my guest and made them feel welcome. I look forward to working with them again and have recommended them to friends and family.

Sent on 09/05/2017

SHELLI · Married on 10/18/2014

While searching for a wedding venue we stumbled across the Renwick Mansion. Everything about the Renwick Mansion was absolutely beautiful from the detailed woodwork, each unique fireplace, pocket doors, high ceilings, the staircase, the grounds, just everything, I can't say enough! Perfect for our wedding and reception. We rented all of the rooms for our family and out of town guests, it worked out perfect and was still more reasonable than any of the other local venues. It will definitely be a memory that will last forever. As a matter of fact, we're thinking about having an anniversary party at the Renwick for a chance to revisit! I recommend the Renwick Mansion to anyone that is looking for a great venue to have any event!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Katie · Married on 09/10/2011

3.0

The mansion is SO beautiful, and a well-kept secret in the Quad Cities, a unique, amazing, authentically beautiful venue that I never thought I would find in this area. The house added a whole activity to the wedding, because the guests enjoyed just walking through and looking around. It's amazingly cheap, and you get to use the whole grounds and anything in the house you need, with very generous set-up and tear-down time. We also rented rooms, and basically took over the whole place for the whole weekend, which made it such a memorable, special event and made everything a lot smoother and easier. They are extremely nice and accommodating, unexpectedly and uncommonly laid back, flexible, and helpful. Only things to consider: Inside area is NOT large enough for a lot of people (we did almost everything outside), owners are wonderful, but not very tech-savvy and not full-time event venue, so a lot of things have to be diy or arranged with outside vendors, and you can't bring in your own alcohol, though they run a full bar, accommodate ANY requests, and prices are VERY very reasonable ($3 for most drinks).

Sent on 11/03/2011