The Rented Event Reviews

The Rented Event 7
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Olivo 路 Married on 08/02/2019

The 馃尮 Roses looked gorgeous

Tanya and Jennifer were great! The canopy and roses all looked so beautiful.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    The Rented Event 8
    The Rented Event 9

Alison 路 Married on 09/02/2018

You will not be disappointed with The Rented Event! This sister duo delivered in a big way for our 20th Anniversary Vow Renewal and Reception at the Biltmore Ballrooms. It really was beautiful! We used them for all of our event floral design/centerpieces, draping, bouquets, boutonni猫res, chargers, linens, runners and more! Tanya (our primary contact) was so sweet, flexible and really went beyond. Most importantly, their work was so lovely! They set everything up and break it all down...It was worth every penny! I would use them again for other events for sure!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    The Rented Event 10
    The Rented Event 11
    The Rented Event 12
    The Rented Event 13
    The Rented Event 14

LaDanya 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Tonya did an excellent job with the decor of our wedding. She was professional and very responsive throughout the entire process. Thank you The Rented Event for meeting our expectations. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • George

George 路 Married on 02/18/2017

The Rented Event is awesome! They were easy to work with and the Chevari chairs were perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • User5202058 路 2+ years ago

The rented event is absolutely the BEST company to go with when planning your wedding. The company is owed my two sisters and they are the phenomenal. For my event, I worked closely with one of the sisters, Jennifer. She was my to go girl for everything. Jennifer is the sweetest and nicest person and really makes you feel at ease with everything. I was not only looking for a vendor to rent chiavari chairs from, but I was looking for someone to help with the decor for my venue and that's exactly what I found with - The Rented Event. We meet at their shop and talked about how I envisioned the look for my venue. They showed me the items they had available and everything was beautiful and well kept. Jennifer did all my flower centerpieces and believe me when I say, they were absolutely gorgeous. She decorated all my tables with plate chargers and lighted candles plus the centerpieces. They look was exactly how I wanted it and couldn't be happier. Also, I told her approximately what I was looking to spend for the decor and the rental of the chairs and she was right on with my budget. I honestly recommend The Rented Event to all brides to be. Trust me when I say they are the best!

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • O

Olivia 路 Married on 06/14/2014

We rented 205 chiavari chairs from Tanya. So easy to work with - no problems, and the chairs were beautiful!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Tiffany 路 Married on 06/08/2014

I can not say anything but great things about The Rented Event! From the very first day that my husband and I met with Tanya, we knew that we had made the right choice. She was very helpful with our decisions, and gave us many options. She always was responsive if we had any questions or wanted to make any changes. She turned our wedding day into the Royal Fairytale that we wanted! Our day was everything we dreamed of and more! Everyone talked and is still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you so much The Rented Event!! We are forever grateful for you!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Carla 路 event on 03/02/2014

They came through at the very last minute for us! Great customer service. Have already recommended their services to friends.

Sent on 03/23/2014
  • F

Farisa 路 event on 02/08/2014

The chairs really made a huge difference in the decor. We were very pleased.

Sent on 03/07/2014
  • User3665608 路 2+ years ago

Great People, reliable, affordable and kind

Sent on 01/29/2014

Demi 路 Married on 11/30/2013

I was referred to this vendor through my venue and when I called them, I spoke with Jennifer and she was very nice and very professional. I had spoken to other vendors before trying to get Chiavari chairs and I was surprised at how expensive they were. Their price was however very competitive and I'm glad I decided to go with them. I also got my plate chargers from them and they gave me great discounts too. They had my chairs delivered and completely set up like 2 days before the wedding and I was really very impressed with the quality of their chairs and their timeliness!

Sent on 12/19/2013
  • User3843260 路 2+ years ago

Tanya and her team is great! Very classy and cost efficient.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Mathilda 路 Married on 09/14/2013

Tonya at the Rented Event was an absolute joy to work with she was very felxible with the million and one changes that i made before my big day. i enjoyed working with her so much that i will be using her again for a huge birthday party that im having in August. Thank you Tonya your service is top notch!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Jacqueline 路 Married on 03/07/2014

I am a wedding planner and have worked with many event rental companies in the Atlanta area and The Rented Event was amazing. They were able to accommodate last minute changes when our number increased. The appearance of all rentals chairs, chargers and napkin were all in great condition. They also offered a photo booth through Snap-A-Razzi that guest are still raving about, the props, red carpet, sharing instantly to facebook all made this booth an absolute hit.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Sunnie 路 Married on 09/24/2016

The rented event provided us with an altar and flowers for our wedding. They did a wonderful job at a great price! The flowers were gorgeous and really captured the look I was going for very well. The altar was also very beautiful and was definitely the focal point of our ceremony.

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • User5595833 路 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.0

The Rented Event has everything you need to "spice up" your wedding! Anything from centerpieces, chiavari chairs, draping, up lighting, and even floral arrangements!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Allante 路 Married on 05/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

The saying is true "you get what you pay for." I booked this company based on their really low price of chiavari chairs. However on my wedding day, 1 guy (who I believe is a random guy they hired to make a quick extra dollars, not even real staff) showed up to deliever and set up 230 chairs by himself. ONE GUY for 230 chairs. As you can imagine, he spent all his time unloading the chairs. He did not set up NOT ONE chair. My coordinator and assistants set up all the chairs with barely enough time to spare. So who knows how late the wedding would have been if they weren't there to help. I contacted Jennifer requesting refund for the setup fee and she did not see what was wrong with this picture. She did not accept any responsibility and I heard later from someone that they are notorious for sending only 1 person who has no intentions on setting up but charge you a setup fee anyways. Completely unprofessional and did not deliver on what was expected and paid for. Please send the extra money for better service when planning for a special day! It's just not worth it!

Sent on 06/01/2017