The Regent Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• User1518537
    Very courteous staff, beautiful property. The view from the terrace does leave something to be desired, however
  • Andrea
    Andrea W. Married on 02/27/2021

Stunning Venue and accommodating

The Regent is a beautiful wedding venue and the staff is excellent. They are very responsive and available whenever you need them. This team was very accommodating when it came to postponing our wedding. Everything went off without a hitch. They make the planning process super stress free especially when it comes to those fine details we have weeks out from the big day. Their vendors are great and their constantly adding to and innovating their inventory and space. My guests had a ton of fun. The Regent has just what you need and 3 beautiful ballrooms with a jaw dropping chandelier in each one, assured to make you feel like the King and Queen of the night. Fun team and easy to work with. They setup and tear down all equipment they provide which is a lot, so if you're thinking of buying your own decor, check with the Regent first. Big wedding tip for ya. Thanks, Regent.
  • Nicole
    Nicole J. Married on 11/13/2020

Location of dreams

Faith was an absolute pleasure to work with, always very sweet and was extremely helpful. The venue itself is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Beautiful chandeliers, statues and a gorgeous staircase that makes a beautiful backdrop and an amazing grand entrance for coming down the aisle. Definitely give this place a visit since it can be suited to just about any theme!!
    Jazmine Married on 06/16/2018
    I’m so thankful I found this venue! It was beautiful and perfect in every way. Christine, Julie, and Zach were such a help. I would recommend any future bride!

The Regent's reply:

We are so glad you joined our Regent Family! Best of luck to you and your family.
    Rachel Married on 12/08/2017
    I'm so glad we chose The Regent for our wedding reception venue!! Christina was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She responded to emails so quickly and always had the answers, I couldn't have done it without her. The venue space was so beautiful, everyone had an amazing time!
    Treasure Married on 07/07/2017
    I could not be more pleased with my whole experience at the Regent!! From the moment I walked in for the tour to the very end of my wedding night I felt like I was at home at the Regent. Everyone who I worked with there were so friendly and they really made me feel like the most important person in the world. Not just on my big day but all of the days leading up to it as well!

The Regent's reply:

It was an honor to get you married at The Regent!!! We wish you a lifelong of happiness!!!
    Jennifer Married on 06/24/2017
    The staff was friendly, fun and accommodating!!! They saved my wedding day by fixing my dress at the last minute to dancing with our children at the wedding to help entertain them! Wonderful place to have an event!!

The Regent's reply:

Thank you very much Jennifer, we are grateful Denise was here to help you and save the day on the dress! Your wedding was gorgeous and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!
    B Married on 03/25/2017
    Such a beautiful facility and the staff were completely amazing! I would highly recommend The Regent to anyone looking for a premiere venue for their occasion!
    Katrina Married on 03/18/2017
    I absolutely love the staff at the Regent and was so pleased to have my wedding at this venue!! They are knowledgeable and accommodating. They took very good care of me and my husband and made sure this bride felt super special on her wedding day!! They also have a great vendor selection which made my life super easy when choosing!! Overall great experience!

The Regent's reply:

a) A peach b) Bee’s knees c) Cat’s pajamas. You’re d) All of the above.
    Thank you so very much for your kind words, we greatly appreciate them.
    -The Regent
    Melissa Married on 02/11/2017
    Gorgeous venue, professional and caring staff!

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Melissa and Congratulations!!!!
    Rani Married on 12/02/2016
    The staff are so friendly and helpful.
    Very nice place .

Thank you very much!
    Luke Married on 11/11/2016
    Awesome and beautiful venue! The staff made us feel like family and answered all of our questions and concerns immediately without any flaws or confussion. We will gladly recommend and use this venue again!

The Regent's reply:

Thank you very much! We were honored that you picked The Regent to celebrate the best day of your life!!! Many years of happiness to the both of you!
    Alexandria Married on 10/22/2016
    From the moment I did a site visit to the last few moments before and after my wedding , the staff at the regent was nothing but amazing!! They made the experience of finding a venue less stressful. I would recommend this venue to anyone that's looking for something extravagant. I got nothing but great compliments from my guest about how wonderfully amazing the venue was, it's literally a mansion on a budget!!

The Regent's reply:

Thank you very much Alexandria! We were honored that you picked The Regent to celebrate the best day of your life!!! Many years of happiness to you and Sheldon!
    Sarah Married on 10/14/2016
    Great venue with excellent staff! Do not be afraid of all theyre preferred vendors because all of them are absolutely amazing and everyone here knows how to make your day special and run smoothly. I know mine did! Thanks guys!
    Tameka Married on 08/06/2016
    Please ask for Christina. She was wonderful!!
    Adam Married on 07/23/2016
    The regent was awesome great staff and amazing building. We had no issues leading to the wedding. Julie was a great help along with Christina and Natalie. I had the best wedding and everything we hoped for it was a spectacular day. Thank you regent family for making the Lucas wedding awesome I recommend this place to anybody looking for a venue for their big day.
  • F
    Frances Married on 06/16/2016
    Hillsborough County Aging Services Department had their "Senior Prom" event at this location for the first time this year, and it was fabulous! The facility is gorgeous inside and out, and the staff that were so very attentive to every detail.
    Thank you for giving older adults in our county the opportunity to have experienced this annual event at a new and very special and memorable location.

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Frances!!!! We were thrilled to have you here! What a delightful event this was!!! Looking forward to many more!
    Candace Married on 06/11/2016
    Each of the ladies at the Regent were professional, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond every step of the way, always with a smile. I could not be happier with my experience at the Regent.

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Candace!!! Your wedding was so beautiful and we loved working with you. Thank you for including you in your special day and many years of happiness to the both of you!
  • User2624747 2+ years ago
    The bridal suite was a bit small, but me and my girls utilized the guys room especially since we were there all day. Everyone that we delt with there was super nice, responsive and just very nice. My wedding was the best day of my life! Perfect venue and location!

The Regent's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review and allowing us to be part of your special day! Congrats again and many years of happiness!
    Vonda Married on 04/23/2016
    My daughter's wedding was so beautiful! I would recommend The Regent to anyone. Our event was unforgettable....Natalie and Michelle were awesome to work with!

The Regent's reply:

Thank you so much! Your daughter looked simply amazing, and such a sweet couple!
    Christina Married on 03/11/2016
    Gorgeous facility with a staff that goes above and beyond to make your day special. I love the Regent!
    Melissa Married on 02/06/2016
    It was difficult to find a wedding venue that could fit the number of people we wanted, while remaining affordable. With the Regent, we got both. More than that though, the venue itself was beautiful. The Regent truly is a hidden gem. We got married at Nativity Catholic Church in Brandon, and the Regent was only a quick ride away. We were very pleased with the Regent throughout our wedding planning experience. The staff was excellent with communication and assistance throughout the planning process. We want to give a special thanks to Christina for designing the layout of the room, and to Julie who went above and beyond in answering every annoying question we had including recommendations on outside vendors. We could not have been more pleased with the Regent and highly recommend it.
    Erica Married on 01/16/2016
    The regent is absolutely gorgeous I had my ceremony and reception there about 150 people and it was great we still had plenty of room to dance and move the outside balcony is amazing for pictures or just for guest to go and enjoy outside we loved the regent would definitely recommend it to anybody

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Erica!!! We appreciate you and feel privilege that you picked The Regent for your special day!
  • User2501725 2+ years ago
    This is a very beautiful and spacious venue with hardwood floors, 22 foot ceilings, vertical columns on the outside, and marble statues in the inside. The staff (Julie and Christina) are very courteous and helpful and were a pleasure to work with. We had 200+ guest at our wedding and everyone complemented on the reception.
    Shelby Married on 12/20/2015
    I was able to collaborate with my Regent contact, Christina, despite being overseas for most of the planning process. They were extremely flexible and helpful in organizing meetings with other services during the 6 day window I had to meet with everyone. . I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a fantastic building, incredible pictures, and dedicated staff!!

The Regent's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to help you plan all this for such a sweet couple!