75 Reviews for The Regent

House Liquor (1)
Drapery (1)
Lighting (1)
66 The Regent Reviews

I’m so thankful I found this venue! It was beautiful and perfect in every way. Christine, Julie, and Zach were such a help. I would recommend any future bride!

Profile Picture Jazmine , 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Linens

I'm so glad we chose The Regent for our wedding reception venue!! Christina was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She responded to emails so quickly and always had the answers, I couldn't have done it without her. The venue space was so beautiful, everyone had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff was friendly, fun and accommodating!!! They saved my wedding day by fixing my dress at the last minute to dancing with our children at the wedding to help entertain them! Wonderful place to have an event!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a beautiful facility and the staff were completely amazing! I would highly recommend The Regent to anyone looking for a premiere venue for their occasion!

Profile Picture B, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely love the staff at the Regent and was so pleased to have my wedding at this venue!! They are knowledgeable and accommodating. They took very good care of me and my husband and made sure this bride felt super special on her wedding day!! They also have a great vendor selection which made my life super easy when choosing!! Overall great experience!

Profile Picture User7965764, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Parking

Gorgeous venue, professional and caring staff!

Profile Picture melissa, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff are so friendly and helpful.
Very nice place .

Profile Picture Rani, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Awesome and beautiful venue! The staff made us feel like family and answered all of our questions and concerns immediately without any flaws or confussion. We will gladly recommend and use this venue again!

Profile Picture Luke, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment I did a site visit to the last few moments before and after my wedding , the staff at the regent was nothing but amazing!! They made the experience of finding a venue less stressful. I would recommend this venue to anyone that's looking for something extravagant. I got nothing but great compliments from my guest about how wonderfully amazing the venue was, it's literally a mansion on a budget!!

Profile Picture alexandria, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue with excellent staff! Do not be afraid of all theyre preferred vendors because all of them are absolutely amazing and everyone here knows how to make your day special and run smoothly. I know mine did! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Please ask for Christina. She was wonderful!!

Profile Picture Tameka, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The regent was awesome great staff and amazing building. We had no issues leading to the wedding. Julie was a great help along with Christina and Natalie. I had the best wedding and everything we hoped for it was a spectacular day. Thank you regent family for making the Lucas wedding awesome I recommend this place to anybody looking for a venue for their big day.

Profile Picture Adam, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hillsborough County Aging Services Department had their "Senior Prom" event at this location for the first time this year, and it was fabulous! The facility is gorgeous inside and out, and the staff that were so very attentive to every detail.
Thank you for giving older adults in our county the opportunity to have experienced this annual event at a new and very special and memorable location.

Profile Picture Frances, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Each of the ladies at the Regent were professional, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond every step of the way, always with a smile. I could not be happier with my experience at the Regent.

Profile Picture Candace, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite

The bridal suite was a bit small, but me and my girls utilized the guys room especially since we were there all day. Everyone that we delt with there was super nice, responsive and just very nice. My wedding was the best day of my life! Perfect venue and location!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was so beautiful! I would recommend The Regent to anyone. Our event was unforgettable....Natalie and Michelle were awesome to work with!

Profile Picture Vonda, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gorgeous facility with a staff that goes above and beyond to make your day special. I love the Regent!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Linens

It was difficult to find a wedding venue that could fit the number of people we wanted, while remaining affordable. With the Regent, we got both. More than that though, the venue itself was beautiful. The Regent truly is a hidden gem. We got married at Nativity Catholic Church in Brandon, and the Regent was only a quick ride away. We were very pleased with the Regent throughout our wedding planning experience. The staff was excellent with communication and assistance throughout the planning process. We want to give a special thanks to Christina for designing the layout of the room, and to Julie who went above and beyond in answering every annoying question we had including recommendations on outside vendors. We could not have been more pleased with the Regent and highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

The regent is absolutely gorgeous I had my ceremony and reception there about 150 people and it was great we still had plenty of room to dance and move the outside balcony is amazing for pictures or just for guest to go and enjoy outside we loved the regent would definitely recommend it to anybody

Profile Picture Erica, 1/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a very beautiful and spacious venue with hardwood floors, 22 foot ceilings, vertical columns on the outside, and marble statues in the inside. The staff (Julie and Christina) are very courteous and helpful and were a pleasure to work with. We had 200+ guest at our wedding and everyone complemented on the reception.

Profile Picture Huy, 12/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens

I was able to collaborate with my Regent contact, Christina, despite being overseas for most of the planning process. They were extremely flexible and helpful in organizing meetings with other services during the 6 day window I had to meet with everyone. . I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a fantastic building, incredible pictures, and dedicated staff!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Definitely thrilled with the services that the Regent provided. They have amazing staff that helps you make your dream vision come true. From day one they strived to make the impossible, possible and they exceeded all expectations ! You won't be disappointed !

Profile Picture Angelica , 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

Thank you Julie and Michelle for all of your help in making our wedding day, the best night of our lives. The Regent is amazing , used rooms B and C for our Reception we had enough room to have a buffet table, Photo Booth and tons of table and dancing space. They were able to help all of our vendors with any questions or assistance on the day of the wedding. And they made sure to accommodate all of my needs when it came to floor plan for the event. I also got my linens with them and Michelle helped me get my perfect colors to coordinate with all of my decorations. When it came to setting up things before the wedding they were zoo flexible with me. These ladies are amazing, I am so thankful they were so helpful with everything i needed for the wedding day. They made all the stress just melt away!! Thanks again ladies!!!

Profile Picture Ivelisse, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Definitely would recommend The Regent to anyone who is planning a wedding or big event. They were always available when I had a question and very helpful in suggesting ideas when needed. They ordered and supplied all the linens exactly how I wanted and my wedding was the dram wedding that I've always wanted. Thanks again to Julie and Michelle for also being very helpful when I had many questions. My experience with them was awesome!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews