The Regent Reviews

75 | Riverview, FL

75 Reviews for The Regent

75 The Regent Reviews

Jazmine · Married on 06/16/2018

I’m so thankful I found this venue! It was beautiful and perfect in every way. Christine, Julie, and Zach were such a help. I would recommend any future bride!

Sent on 06/27/2018

The Regent's reply:

We are so glad you joined our Regent Family! Best of luck to you and your family.

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2017

I'm so glad we chose The Regent for our wedding reception venue!! Christina was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She responded to emails so quickly and always had the answers, I couldn't have done it without her. The venue space was so beautiful, everyone had an amazing time!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

The staff was friendly, fun and accommodating!!! They saved my wedding day by fixing my dress at the last minute to dancing with our children at the wedding to help entertain them! Wonderful place to have an event!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

The Regent's reply:

Thank you very much Jennifer, we are grateful Denise was here to help you and save the day on the dress! Your wedding was gorgeous and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

B · Married on 03/25/2017

Such a beautiful facility and the staff were completely amazing! I would highly recommend The Regent to anyone looking for a premiere venue for their occasion!

Katrina · Married on 03/18/2017

I absolutely love the staff at the Regent and was so pleased to have my wedding at this venue!! They are knowledgeable and accommodating. They took very good care of me and my husband and made sure this bride felt super special on her wedding day!! They also have a great vendor selection which made my life super easy when choosing!! Overall great experience!

Sent on 03/28/2017

The Regent's reply:

a) A peach b) Bee’s knees c) Cat’s pajamas. You’re d) All of the above. Thank you so very much for your kind words, we greatly appreciate them. -The Regent

melissa · Married on 02/11/2017

Gorgeous venue, professional and caring staff!

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Melissa and Congratulations!!!!

Rani · Married on 12/02/2016

The staff are so friendly and helpful.
    Very nice place .

Sent on 12/04/2016

Thank you very much!

Luke · Married on 11/11/2016

Awesome and beautiful venue! The staff made us feel like family and answered all of our questions and concerns immediately without any flaws or confussion. We will gladly recommend and use this venue again!

Sent on 01/18/2017

The Regent's reply:

Thank you very much! We were honored that you picked The Regent to celebrate the best day of your life!!! Many years of happiness to the both of you!

alexandria · Married on 10/22/2016

From the moment I did a site visit to the last few moments before and after my wedding , the staff at the regent was nothing but amazing!! They made the experience of finding a venue less stressful. I would recommend this venue to anyone that's looking for something extravagant. I got nothing but great compliments from my guest about how wonderfully amazing the venue was, it's literally a mansion on a budget!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

The Regent's reply:

Thank you very much Alexandria! We were honored that you picked The Regent to celebrate the best day of your life!!! Many years of happiness to you and Sheldon!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2016

Great venue with excellent staff! Do not be afraid of all theyre preferred vendors because all of them are absolutely amazing and everyone here knows how to make your day special and run smoothly. I know mine did! Thanks guys!

Tameka · Married on 08/06/2016

Please ask for Christina. She was wonderful!!

Adam · Married on 07/23/2016

The regent was awesome great staff and amazing building. We had no issues leading to the wedding. Julie was a great help along with Christina and Natalie. I had the best wedding and everything we hoped for it was a spectacular day. Thank you regent family for making the Lucas wedding awesome I recommend this place to anybody looking for a venue for their big day.

• F

Frances · Married on 06/16/2016

Hillsborough County Aging Services Department had their "Senior Prom" event at this location for the first time this year, and it was fabulous! The facility is gorgeous inside and out, and the staff that were so very attentive to every detail.
    Thank you for giving older adults in our county the opportunity to have experienced this annual event at a new and very special and memorable location.

Sent on 06/22/2016

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Frances!!!! We were thrilled to have you here! What a delightful event this was!!! Looking forward to many more!

Candace · Married on 06/11/2016

Each of the ladies at the Regent were professional, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond every step of the way, always with a smile. I could not be happier with my experience at the Regent.

Sent on 06/24/2016

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Candace!!! Your wedding was so beautiful and we loved working with you. Thank you for including you in your special day and many years of happiness to the both of you!

The bridal suite was a bit small, but me and my girls utilized the guys room especially since we were there all day. Everyone that we delt with there was super nice, responsive and just very nice. My wedding was the best day of my life! Perfect venue and location!

Sent on 05/27/2016

The Regent's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review and allowing us to be part of your special day! Congrats again and many years of happiness!

Vonda · Married on 04/23/2016

My daughter's wedding was so beautiful! I would recommend The Regent to anyone. Our event was unforgettable....Natalie and Michelle were awesome to work with!

Sent on 05/26/2015

The Regent's reply:

Thank you so much! Your daughter looked simply amazing, and such a sweet couple!

Christina · Married on 03/11/2016

Gorgeous facility with a staff that goes above and beyond to make your day special. I love the Regent!

Melissa · Married on 02/06/2016

It was difficult to find a wedding venue that could fit the number of people we wanted, while remaining affordable. With the Regent, we got both. More than that though, the venue itself was beautiful. The Regent truly is a hidden gem. We got married at Nativity Catholic Church in Brandon, and the Regent was only a quick ride away. We were very pleased with the Regent throughout our wedding planning experience. The staff was excellent with communication and assistance throughout the planning process. We want to give a special thanks to Christina for designing the layout of the room, and to Julie who went above and beyond in answering every annoying question we had including recommendations on outside vendors. We could not have been more pleased with the Regent and highly recommend it.

Erica · Married on 01/16/2016

The regent is absolutely gorgeous I had my ceremony and reception there about 150 people and it was great we still had plenty of room to dance and move the outside balcony is amazing for pictures or just for guest to go and enjoy outside we loved the regent would definitely recommend it to anybody

Sent on 03/11/2016

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Erica!!! We appreciate you and feel privilege that you picked The Regent for your special day!

This is a very beautiful and spacious venue with hardwood floors, 22 foot ceilings, vertical columns on the outside, and marble statues in the inside. The staff (Julie and Christina) are very courteous and helpful and were a pleasure to work with. We had 200+ guest at our wedding and everyone complemented on the reception.

Shelby · Married on 12/20/2015

I was able to collaborate with my Regent contact, Christina, despite being overseas for most of the planning process. They were extremely flexible and helpful in organizing meetings with other services during the 6 day window I had to meet with everyone. . I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a fantastic building, incredible pictures, and dedicated staff!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

The Regent's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to help you plan all this for such a sweet couple!

Angelica · Married on 11/22/2015

Definitely thrilled with the services that the Regent provided. They have amazing staff that helps you make your dream vision come true. From day one they strived to make the impossible, possible and they exceeded all expectations ! You won't be disappointed !

• Ivelisse

Ivelisse · Married on 06/27/2015

Thank you Julie and Michelle for all of your help in making our wedding day, the best night of our lives. The Regent is amazing , used rooms B and C for our Reception we had enough room to have a buffet table, Photo Booth and tons of table and dancing space. They were able to help all of our vendors with any questions or assistance on the day of the wedding. And they made sure to accommodate all of my needs when it came to floor plan for the event. I also got my linens with them and Michelle helped me get my perfect colors to coordinate with all of my decorations. When it came to setting up things before the wedding they were zoo flexible with me. These ladies are amazing, I am so thankful they were so helpful with everything i needed for the wedding day. They made all the stress just melt away!! Thanks again ladies!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

The Regent's reply:

Thank you so much! We were just talking about your celebration! It was such a great night, and we loved working with you! May your journey through life be wonderful and filled with love! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your day!

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

Definitely would recommend The Regent to anyone who is planning a wedding or big event. They were always available when I had a question and very helpful in suggesting ideas when needed. They ordered and supplied all the linens exactly how I wanted and my wedding was the dram wedding that I've always wanted. Thanks again to Julie and Michelle for also being very helpful when I had many questions. My experience with them was awesome!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

The Regent's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for allowing us to be part of your special day! Congrats to the both of you and many years of happiness!