18 Reviews for The Red Carpet Photo Booth

Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
15 The Red Carpet Photo Booth Reviews

Alex was great to work with. The price was very reasonable and the experience was worth every penny. Our wedding guests loved it!

Profile Picture Deidre, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented the Firefly from Red Carpet photo booth. It was definitely pricier than other photo booth options on the market right now, but I have to say it really was a red carpet experience. Our guests absolutely loved it; it was a hit with the kids and the adults. I even got to customize how my photos would look. Alex did a good job with following up with me and they delivered everything timely on my wedding day. There were a lot of “techy” aspects to the package we chose but the equipment didn’t break down once. Overall, it was a terrific experience.
Thanks!!
Bernitha

Profile Picture Berni, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Alex and the Red Carpet Photo Booth were everything I could ask for in a photobooth service! I had some budget left over as the wedding approached, and ended up booking the booth with only about a week's notice. Luckily, he had availability and was able to get everything lined up in that short time frame!

From the somewhat extensive research I have done on photobooth pricing in the DFW area, Alex's prices can't be beat! (Even most of the questionable groupon services were similar or more expensive). We got an amazing rate for 3 hours and unlimited prints.

I believe the booth style we used was called the firefly mini - not advertised on the site because it was new, but it was awesome! An open-air style booth, and it was really cute and didn't take away from the 'look' of the reception. We chose the silver sequin background. The prop selection was great, and everyone had a lot of fun with them. I also appreciated the organization of it all, it wasn't just a big box of crap in my wedding reception :)

The printer was on a separate table, and could print as many prints as needed (with the custom design we chose). Alex was manning the booth the whole 3 hours and there were no technical difficulties that I was aware of. I also received a flash drive with all of the shots at the end of the night.

Overall VERY happy with the service, and twice as happy that it was such a great value with a price tag that I didn't feel guilty about. Thanks so much for everything!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were on time and professional. Excellent in all areas. Would definitely use again and refer.

Profile Picture Tamralyn, 5/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Red Carpet Photo Booth did a great job, it was definitely one of the highlights for our wedding reception. They were very easy to book and made it very easy during the day of our wedding. Our family and friends had such a good time and we loved all of the photos! Thanks again!

Nachi Dominguez

Profile Picture Nachi, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was able to book The Red Carpet Photo Booth on short notice. The price was reasonable, Alex and his team arrived early to set up and were very engaging with our guests. The photo booth was a huge hit with our wedding guests. I would definitely recommend using The Red Carpet Photo Booth!

Profile Picture User5316013, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Alex was probably the best vendor I worked with through my wedding process. He was professional, responsive and I got a great deal. The best part about the photo booth rental through the Red Carpet was the many people were able to fit in the pictures due to the unique design. Also, I loved that everything was customized for me such as props; photo layout and backdrop. I highly recommend services through the Red Carpet Photo Booth! My guests loved the scrapbook feature and mentioned how impressed they were with the ability to email photos to themselves directly from the booth. I look forward to working with Alex on future events.

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 11/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was so lucky to find these guys! They were very professional and communicated with me during the entire process. They were on time, did everything that they promised , my guests had an amazing time. I heard so many good things from guests about what a great idea this was and it had alot to do with this company. They are also extremely reasonable in price as compared to other photo booth companies as well. I used them during our cocktail hour and some guest were late to the reception just because they were having such a good time. Made it all worth it.

Profile Picture Demitria, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at my wedding LOVED the Red Carpet Photo Booth! And the props the brought were great!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided to have a photo booth 3 weeks before our wedding. You guys were easy to work with and we loved the setup! The open booth allowed for large groups to gather together for some awesome group pictures and it seemed to encourage our guests to take more pictures! I have never seen so many props for a photo booth, it was so much fun! Thank you for being a part of our day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a huge attraction at our reception. One of the best photobooths I've seen!

Profile Picture Shawnnita, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really enjoyed having this photobooth at our wedding. We were really stretching in our budget but these guys helped make it work. They customized the booth to fit our needs and even helped match our colors with a gold backdrop. They sent me samples of their work via mail even though they don't normally offer this. I was also worried about signage being inappropriate for a church so they worked with me and put in my contract that their would be no alcohol related props. They were professional and provided a flash drive with not only the fun strips but individual pictures as well!

Profile Picture User7483115, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth
0.5

I booked the photo booth from 7-10 it was 7:30 and the machine was still not working!! I did not get the time difference. They left at 10pm. Would not recommend to anyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeannet, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
0.5

I choose The Red Carpet Photo Booth because it advertised that while it was more expensive than other vendors, it was high quality service and appearance.

This is the ONLY vendor from my wedding that my husband, guests, and I were disappointed in.

The two attendants for the photo booth at my wedding were surely and at times rude the guests. One was sitting on a chair with her head in one hand and her cell phone in the other, and the other attendant appeared downright annoyed at being there. Certainly not the feel you want at your wedding. Several guests commented on their lack of enthusiasm and approachableness.

Furthermore, halfway through our reception, they said that they did not know what time we wanted them there for since I said 8-12 p.m. (our contract was for 1 hour of set up and 3 hours of photos), and wanted me to go through the contract and our emails right then- in the middle of our reception. So, they set up 7p.m.(without telling us) and wanted to leave at 11 p.m. First, they should have clarified before the event if they were unsure, not asked my husband and me to review paperwork in the middle of our wedding. Furthermore, they did not politely inquire, but were rude. So, instead of going through paperwork or arguing with them in the middle of the wedding, I just told them they could leave at 11, so I got a full hour less (out of 3) than I paid for.

They acted like grumpy, lazy teenagers, not anything close the professionals we expected. I could not believe their demeanor throughout the ENTIRE event or the inappropriateness of waiting until the middle of the event to discuss our contract. I do not recommend The Red Carpet Photo Booth to anyone.

View Vendor Response