The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Reviews

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 5
The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 6
The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 7

susan · Married on 08/25/2012

beautiful place to have your wedding. Jeff and sara are great. Everyone loved the Red Barn.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Jen · Married on 08/25/2012

Absolutely amazing - Jeff and Sarah were so great to work with...they were very organized and extremely helpful the day of. They honestly made the day run so smoothly. The venue speaks for itself but its absolutely gorgeous and so many of our guests commented on how unique/beautiful it was. Even though we didn't eat a ton of it the food was amazing and all of our guests thought the same! Highly highly recommend this as a venue - they made our day so special and we couldn't have picked a better place or people to work with!

THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/06/2012
  • W

Willa · Married on 11/11/2011

The Red Barn was amazing!!!! Everyone there was so great, in particular Sarah, who I dealt with the most. They took care of setting up everything for us, so that we didn't have to worry about that at all, and they dealt with my millions of questions!!! I also wanted to set up a surprise for my husband (a blow-up kiddie pool to be a little fishing pond, since he loves to fish), and they helped me do that with total ease! The site is gorgeous, as is evident from just seeing photos of the place, but the service is just as great! The food came out at the perfect time, and tasted great, the bartenders were speedy and kept the lines moving along, and everything went exactly according to plan! I know that some might think that this is impossible, but literally NOTHING went wrong at our wedding! It was the best night of our lives and that was in big part due to our venue!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Mary · Married on 05/28/2011

We were married at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm on May 28,2011. I cannot say enough about how wonderful our wedding day was. We received compliments from all of our guests regarding the venue, the food and the spectacular service by Jeff, Sarah and the entire staff. I was very pleased by the amount of assistance I received in planning the event in meeting with Sarah and Jeff. The wedding day itself was wonderful and we were lucky enough weather wise to be married in the gazebo outside. Our guests stated over and over to us that they were treated wonderfullly by all the staff. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a classy, yet warm and intimate venue.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Kimberly · Married on 09/18/2009

The Red Barn at Outlook has it all! As soon as we walked into the Barn, we knew it was the place where we wanted to have our wedding. It's a little out of the way, but honestly, everything else completely made up for it. The Barn is just stunning, and they have a great spot outside for ceremonies. The landscaping is impeccable. Jeff and Sarah who managed the wedding were just fantastic! They were very responsive and easy to work with. Everything ran so smoothly. The food was really good too! The nice thing is that they have a big selection of food choices to match your preferences and budget.

The best compliment I can give: Not just one, but a few people told us that it was the best wedding they've ever been to...I credit The Red Barn for a big chunk of that. It was truly a perfect day!

Sent on 10/20/2009

caley · Married on 05/22/2009

The Red Barn was awesome. They were attentive to my needs both the night of my wedding, as well as in planning. They were only a phone call away with any questions I had. If I had to do it again, I would choose the same place!

Sent on 12/13/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2008

Looking for an elegant, professional, beautiful setting for your upcoming wedding or event.

Amazing staff, food, venue....I cannot say enough great things about the facility or the staff at the Red Barn. The newly built facility is absolutely breath taking when you see it for the first time and even more beautiful when its set up especially for you. I have no complaints and much praise for the work they do.

My wedding day was amazing thanks to Jeff & Sara and places like the Red Barn. I have had so many people tell me that my wedding was the most efficient, beautiful, fun wedding they had been to.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2008

AMAZING staff, facility, and food! We had a wonderful time and a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2009

Justin · Married on 02/11/2017

Great to work with the space was beautiful everything was perfect

Sent on 03/04/2017

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. Everything was stunning and the staff was amazing! All my guest loved the facility. Thank you Red Barn!

Sent on 06/16/2015

I can't even put into words how happy we were with the service Jeff and Katie from the Red Barn provided. The site was the most beautifully decorated Holiday theme I have EVER seen. I have had so many people tell me it was the prettiest wedding they have ever been too. Even strangers who are friends of friends are commenting on the pictures on line asking where the wedding was because it was so beautiful. Not only was the decor superb, but how attentive they were was outstanding. I felt so calm knowing everything was in control. My husband and I's every wish was catered to and it felt like such a special night for us. We went with an nontraditional menu and had the most amazing mac and cheese with toppings I have ever had. People are still talking about the tomato soup too!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Emily · Married on 07/06/2013

This venue was absolutely beautiful, I booked it after only seeing the website, and the venue was a thousand times more beautiful in person. Katie, our coordinator, was outstanding. I cannot give her enough of a glowing review. She made my vision happen and went above and beyond on the day of. I'm so happy we went with the red barn. I should note that we only used the red barn for the reception, not for the ceremony.

Sent on 07/29/2013

amy · Married on 07/20/2008

Above average service and food quality. We were overjoyed with everything at the red barn. Jeff and Sarah are amazing. They assure that everything will go smoothly and it DOES! The venue, responsiveness, and professionalism surpasses all others. The cost is middle of the road, but the quality is A+. Everyone is still raving about my wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2008

DeNuzzio · Married on 12/31/2011

We had an amazing NYE wedding thanks to the Red Barn! (BEAUTIFUL venue) They host many many events, so they have their planning down pat. They made it easy for us since they take care of almost all the details. Overall, they did a top notch job. Very professional, attentive and made sure we had everything we needed the night of our reception. The food is also very good.

Sent on 05/04/2012

Sara · Married on 07/11/2009

We had a wonderful and beautiful wedding at the Outlook. The room is breathtaking and everyone was raving about the unique space. The outdoor lawn with the beautiful gazebo created great spot for our ceremony. Inside, each room is so gorgeous and memorable, it was impossible not to have a good time! Overall, high quality and high class space all the way.

Sarah and Jeff worked hard to make the day special. During the planning, a few times we had a hard time getting phone calls through to Jeff on questions that we couldn't do through Sarah. We would have liked a little more checking in during the planning as well for this kind of money. Some questions I had to ask more then once before I got an answer. Not the end of the world stuff but again, a little more responsiveness would have been nice. However, all of this was forgotten on the day of when it felt as though they were going above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and had absolutely everything we needed. And at that pont, everything had come together and they did have absolutely everything covered!

Overall, the space is incredible and I think they will get better on their service as they get more used to nervous bride's expectations. But I think everyone will remember our wedding and it really was an awesome day, thanks in great part to the work of the people at Outlook. I would recommend Outlook for a unique wedding and an overall pleasant experience.

Sent on 11/08/2009

Mary · Married on 10/08/2017

We got married in October at The Red Barn at Outlook Farm. We utilized all parts of the venue the weekend of the wedding, including the golf and the tavern, and we loved it! Carlee was our coordinator and she made everything super easy. She took any and all requests, concerns, or questions, and answered them without making you feel like 1,000 questions was too many :) The food was delicious and the setting was perfection. We love looking back on our wedding photos with the Red Barn in the background!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 8
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 9
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 10
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 11
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 12

Sara · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a flawless day- Carlee was our event coordinator for the day and helped us have the wedding of our dreams. The whole team was always willing to help and answered every little detail question leading up to the big day. The service was prompt, food delicious and venuegorgeous. You cant go wrong with the Red Barn.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Christina · Married on 01/14/2012

3.5

We had our ceremony and reception at The Red Barn 1/14/2012. The atmosphere was beautiful and the staff and managers we great to work with. I couldn't have asked for more amazing service. I would absolutely recommend The Red Barn to anyone who was interested in it.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Carolyn · Married on 08/19/2011

The people at the venue were very professional! The place is gorgeous! Very Happy we got married there!

Sent on 09/07/2011

3.0
      2.5

First off, the venue is absolutely beautiful and that made it worth it. Sadly, there were quite a few bumps along the way, on the day, and things we found out about after. First, we had 3 different planners during the year and half from our booking to our wedding day. Some details - important and not so important, but still our details- were lost in the cracks and we did not find out about that until the day of. Things we were also told we could do then changed by our final meeting without any reason more than "because...". I expect my planner to write everything down and it's taken care of, and that was not what had happened. On the wedding day, communication between the bar and the planner was poor which resulted in us losing an additional $100 (pennies in the pot at that point but still our money). We had also requested a tab on the bar for guests as a surprise and that never happened. Decorations were lost and have still not been found. On our wedding day, we were also passed off to a new (4 if you're counting) wedding planner who didn't know us, our personalities, our vision for the day, and didn't even really know the ins and outs of the venue which was extremely frustrating and made for an anxious bride. My emails were not answered in a timely manner (sometimes a week later, after I followed up) and I then got frustrated vibe with the responses. Lastly, my followup contacts to find the decorations or get our owed money have yet to be returned. We were just brushed aside once the day was done. Thankfully I had a great MOH who handled as much of the stress that day as she knew how and our other vendors were amazing so the day seemed flawless to outsiders. I would recommend this venue as long as they have their act together, you have a solid bridal party, your other vendors are solid, and you can look past it all and see how beautiful the place is.

Sent on 09/28/2014