58 Reviews for The Red Barn at Outlook Farm

In-House Bar (6)
Hors d'Oeuvres (6)
Cash Bar (6)
Liquor License (5)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
Outside Vendors (4)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
Stations (1)
58 The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Reviews

It's been almost a month since our wedding day and we keep looking at each other and saying how we would do everything EXACTLY the same way again, especially working with the Red Barn. Alli was incredible! From the very beginning she took all our stress away by being 100% on the ball about everything, offering up suggestions about what might work and making our day so special. She was completely honest and upfront about all the possibilities and even took care of a last minute mix up with our shuttle. This is seriously the BEST wedding venue ever!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Alli and her team were nothing short of spectacular for my sister's wedding. They worked tirelessly to ensure that Lisa's day was flawless, with limited stress. The venue was amazing and, again, the staff was unbelievable... warm, caring, flexible, accommodating. The list goes on!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

NOTHING but rave reviews for our wedding experience here. Alli (the wedding coordinator) was absolutely top notch, everyone should have Alli help them with their wedding, I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Red Barn was a magical place for a wedding. From the very first meeting and interaction, everything was extremely professional and accomodating. We were so happy with our entire process here, and many guests had really wonderful things to say as well. It was organized, beautiful. We were absolutely thrilled with this venue, and you will be too!

Profile Picture Anne, 6/30/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Red Barn is by far the best venue in the area. The venue is perfect for having the barn/rustic feel wedding but in a very clean, updated and breathtaking space!! Carlee was our wedding planner and took so much of the organizing and little details off of our plate- the wedding would not have gone as smoothly without her! I would highly recommend getting married at the Red Barn, we had such an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

I do not even know where to begin to describe how amazing our experience with the Red Barn at Outlook Farm was. Everything about our wedding day was absolutely breathtaking. From the moment I walked into the Red Barn during out venue search, I knew it was the spot where we would be getting married. The staff was so friendly, the venue was gorgeous, bright and very homey and the energy in the place was just what we were looking for in our future venue. Carlee is one of the best in the business and I am forever grateful that she was our wedding coordinator and was there to guide us through every single step during this journey. She was responsive, knowledgeable, hospitable and first-class about everything she did for us. She treated us like we were the only couple she was working with and created an environment which we felt 100% confident and comfortable about our wedding. She was accommodating for all our requests and was the rock behind making our wedding the absolute best. We are truly appreciative that we were able to cross paths with Carlee and for all her guidance, support and the love she put into making our wedding something so special - we are so, so grateful for Carlee, Jeseca, the rest of the staff at the barn. The Red Barn at Outlook Farm surpassed all of our expectations for an amazing venue and amazing people!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best reception venue I could have ever asked for. Great food, great price, staff, especially Carlee, our day of coordinator, was so helpful. They made every aspect of the planning easy and fun. Carlee was able to take my vision and make it a reality and I will be forever grateful for that. People continue to tell me and my parents how delicious everything was and how beautiful the venue was.

Photo for The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Review - House w/ porch next door to the Red Barn available for pics
Profile Picture Katlyn, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

We cannot rave more about Alli and all the staff at the Red Barn. We had our dream ceremony and reception there on 9/16/17 and it could not have gone more smoothly thanks to Alli and her team. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, the bridal room is perfect for finishing getting ready there. Living far away from the venue can be challenging but Alli made it so easy and we really cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture Claire, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet

There are not words to adequately describe how amazing this venue is!! We were lucky enough to work with Alli as our wedding coordinator -- and she was phenomenal!! Throughout the planning process, Alli responded quickly to all of our emails and always had an answer for each question we had! We met with her multiple times while planning, and she made an otherwise overwhelming and new process VERY easy to coordinate and plan with her suggestions and recommendations. Her experience in the planning world is remarkably evident and we cannot say enough about how extraordinary she is! Our wedding day was FLAWLESS! We left all of the decorations in labeled boxes and Alli worked her magic and the venue was beautiful! Our guests are still raving about the food - it was even better than at the tastings! Our pictures are stunning because the grounds at the venue are beautiful with so many different photo options! If we had to do it all over again, we would come right back here! THANK YOU to ALLI and your wonderful team... our wedding was our favorite day and so much better than we could have ever imagined!

Photos
Profile Picture Leah, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We got married in October at The Red Barn at Outlook Farm. We utilized all parts of the venue the weekend of the wedding, including the golf and the tavern, and we loved it! Carlee was our coordinator and she made everything super easy. She took any and all requests, concerns, or questions, and answered them without making you feel like 1,000 questions was too many :) The food was delicious and the setting was perfection. We love looking back on our wedding photos with the Red Barn in the background!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony at the Red Barn in September, and it was the perfect venue. Not only was it exactly what we were looking for, but everyone there was so amazing to work with that it made the experience that much better. We had the pleasure of working with Alli as our wedding coordinator. She continuously went above and beyond to bring our vision to our wedding and make magic happen. It was easy to just drop off our decorations and know that everything was being taken care of. She took time to learn things about my husband and I, and she used that to add special touches to our wedding day. It poured the morning of our wedding, and while our ceremony was scheduled offsite, Alli was so kind and was fully prepared to prep the Red Barn for a last minute ceremony. Our wedding at the Red Barn was everything we ever hoped it would be, and more, and Alli was a huge part of that!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have imagined a better day. Jeseca was amazing to start with, she answered our questions, and worked with us to ensure they would be able to meet our needs and provide the type of wedding we wanted. After we started working mainly with Alli. This girl should rule the world, I honestly don't know how she does it, but she was super responsive, and provided honest feedback about her personal experiences and what has worked and not worked for couples in the past. We were married on Memorial Day weekend, and the night before our wedding, they had a prom, and two wedding after ours. And somehow this group was able to do it all with a smile on their face, made sure we were taken care of, keep us on schedule, and cater to our wedding like it was the only thing they had to do that weekend. They were able to provide a wedding I didn't even know I wanted and am so proud of. The Red Barn is highly recommended and we are so happy with how our wedding turned out!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Every single penny we spent at the Red Barn was worth it! The food was INCREDIBLE. During the planning process, they were so helpful and accommodating. Their organization was amazing, which was super reliving for someone who is beyond organized. Carlee was FANTASTIC and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Great to work with the space was beautiful everything was perfect

Profile Picture Justin, 2/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am that girl who has dreamt of her wedding day for her whole life. However, never did I think that my actual wedding day was going to be better than ever imagined. The Red Barn at Outlook Farm was where my fairytale day happened and where those who made the dream come true work. We hold this beautiful location and its staff in our highest regards and cannot say enough good things. If you want a picture perfect day and to have your expectations surpassed, book your special day at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm.
In addition, I will say that our wedding in January 2017 had a unique component. One of the members of the wedding party was a political celebrity, who required a security detail. Alli and her staff accommodated the unique requests of the secret service and made sure our wedding party member got to relax and enjoy the day with his family.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank the Red Barn staff enough for supplying the magic to make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Red Barn staff was absolutely amazing from the interest inquiry to our wedding night. Planning from across the country, we were unable to view the property in person before booking, but they were kind and brave enough to give us a Facetime tour and chat through all the details. Even without seeing it in actual person, we knew this was the place we wanted! Also, the fact that the venue provides all items you would otherwise have to rent (tables, chairs, flatware, linens, etc.) and provides the catering was a huge win for us. The Events Manager, Alli is a complete rockstar. She made coordinating everything such a breeze. She is an absolute pro at what she does and helped make our wedding day completely flawless. From the moment we arrived on the day of the wedding, she guided us to ensure everything was on-time, wasn't in obtrusive at all, but always there when we needed something or had a question. She even packed our car with all the decor we provided so we could just pick it up the next day! Talk about top-notch customer service! I can't say enough wonderful things about her and the team. And then there is the actual venue. Just gorgeous. We had our ceremony on-site in the grand ballroom as well as the reception. The team executed the change-over from ceremon set up to dinner service during cocktail hour perfectly. We barely needed any additional decor because the entire space is just stunning on its own. The foyer provides plenty of space for guests to mingle and the veranda is a perfect spot to catch some fresh air. And those dual-sided fireplaces...just beautiful! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of, and thanks in large part to the Red Barn!!

Profile Picture Taryn, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Words cannot even express how much I love this place and how much I love the team there! We got married at the Red Barn on 9/30/16 and it was one of the most amazing days of my life! I knew the moment I walked into this place that this was where I was going to get married, I completely fell in love.

We worked with Jeseca when deciding on the venue, she was super helpful and so nice. Answered all of our questions and just made us feel comfortable. Alli was our wedding coordinator and she was PERFECT! She answered any crazy questions that I had, never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. We dropped off all the decorations the day before the wedding and for the most part, let her know our vision and she executed it flawlessly. I was so blown away when I saw the venue the day of the wedding. I even mentioned that I loved cider donuts and was thinking of having them as a dessert and she recommended an amazing bakery where we ended up ordering them from.

They gave us golf passes for the guys to golf the day before the wedding. The weather was kind of iffy the week of the wedding and I was really nervous since we were having our ceremony outside. Allli completely calmed my nerves and in the end everything worked out and the weather was perfect.

The entire staff at the Red Barn was hands down the best of the best! The food was out of this world and we had all of our guests commenting on how stunning the place was, how amazing the food was and just how amazing the entire staff was. Alli and our server always made sure that me and my husband had everything we needed.

I could go on and on about this place, they literally made my dreams come true and we had the most amazing day of our lives. I am just so sad that the day is over, I joked about wanting to celebrate my anniversary there just so I could go back and relive that night! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being so amazing!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I can not say enough about the Red Barn. I would shout it from the roof if I could, this place is incredible. Not only is it stunning, every single service they provided was top notch. Alli Miller, my coordinator is the best of the best. Detail oriented and organized, kind, but always willing to give an opinion when asked which is exactly what you want when it's your only wedding and she is the expert! Not only did I feel like Alli and her staff went above and beyond for me, I felt like I gained friends in the process. These people truly love their job and take pride in their work, and it shows. They were so accommodating to our needs, last minute requests, and special food requests. Examples of how they go above an beyond: My husband's work schedule didn't allow him to attend a group tasting, so they arranged a private one. One of the appetizers I requested was not really a mass production thing, so they made a small dish special for just us! Golf passes for the day before the wedding. Always willing to meet or email, with incredible responsiveness. When I dropped off my decorations, they went over every detail on where I wanted things placed, and made the place shine (not that it needs much help!). I could just go on and on. If you are stuck on where you should have your venue, stop looking! Pick the Red Barn and take a deep breath knowing you made a choice you will not regret. If I had to do it all over again, the Red Barn would be my first stop :)

Profile Picture Erica, 8/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Outside Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

I agree with previous reviews. From the first time I called until the end of the wedding, The Red Barn exceeded our expectations. They do return calls and texts promptly, they do know how to set up with all of our personal touches, they give great suggestions and lists of planning hints, they make you feel like you are the only wedding they are working on! Special Kudos to Alli, and to the chef, as everyone loved the food. Thank you, The Ring and Winter families

Profile Picture Carol, 7/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautiful wedding venue! Allie was a great help from start to finish, everything was taken care of and just enjoyable! wish we could do it again!

Profile Picture Vicky, 7/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a flawless day- Carlee was our event coordinator for the day and helped us have the wedding of our dreams. The whole team was always willing to help and answered every little detail question leading up to the big day. The service was prompt, food delicious and venuegorgeous. You cant go wrong with the Red Barn.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin, The Red Barn is wonderful! We had the most amazing wedding day but also a seamless planning period because of them. Alli is wonderful and an incredible at her job. She was always an email or phone call away with a question or idea and always so quick to respond and willing to give me her feedback from her experience which was so helpful. My entire family felt like the staff at The Red Barn was part of our family, between quick visits to just "see the venue," to lunch at the tavern, mother's day brunch, and to a 30 person round of golf the day before the wedding, we couldn't get enough of them!

We were lucky enough to be the only wedding the weekend of ours, and Alli allowed us to come by on Thursday to help set up. When we walked in, the barn was completely done and it brought me to tears. They were so accommodating and helpful to let us come in on Thursday, had music playing and it turned out to be a wonderful afternoon.

The day of our wedding couldn't have gone better. Alli had everything under control and even saved my husband and I some late night sliders as we never left the dance floor to get some.

I can't thank you all enough for helping give us the wedding of our dreams. My family and I are forever grateful and will be back for many more lunches, brunches and rounds of golf in the future.

Thank you again!!
Caitlin Wholey Lauring

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Cake, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had the most amazing day thanks to Alli, Carlee, and the staff at The Red Barn at Outlook Farm. From the moment we knew this would be where we were going to get married, Alli was so helpful, from providing advice to helping us stay on budget. The day went perfectly and we did not worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you to the Red Barn team for such an incredible wedding! This place is stunning and Alli Miller is wonderful! She is very responsive, detailed and patient throughout the entire wedding process! She also made some great recommendations along the way about things you would never think of. As soon as we arrived at the venue after the ceremony, she made sure the entire wedding party had everything they needed. Our guests could not stop commenting about how well everything went the whole night! Their venue is beautiful, their food is delicious and their team is amazing!! We are so happy with how everything turned out and how smooth everything went. Their entire staff is so on top of everything, they don't miss a beat!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We LOVE the Red Barn and we LOVE Alli. If you are on the fence about having your wedding at the Red Barn - DO IT. We had such a wonderful experience throughout wedding planning, Alli and her staff made it so, so easy. I honestly cannot say enough good things about the Red Barn, our wedding was absolutely amazing and went off without a hitch. Seriously. NOTHING went wrong thanks to the Red Barn.

Alli met with us multiple times in person to go over everything for our big day. She responded to all of my emails right away, and was always helpful. She gave suggestions when we needed them, and changed things whenever we asked her to. The Red Barn is great because it eliminates the need for a wedding planner. We dropped off our decorations the day before, and Alli and he staff worked their magic! When we walked arrived at the Red Barn to take photos, I almost cried looking at how amazing our decor looked. I simply dropped off our items, told Alli what my vision was, and she completely made it come to life. Amazing!

Alli was there the entire wedding day to help us with whatever we needed. The Red Barn is truly a beautiful, amazing place and the staff makes it that much better.

Profile Picture User5541438, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews