The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Reviews

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 6
The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 7

Mikala Varela · Married on 11/17/2018

Best decision i've made

WOW is all I can say! Carlee was the most amazing coordinator and helped me every step of the way, The barn's beauty speaks for itself but there is so much more to this amazing venue. The staff are just tremendous in every way. They made sure we had everything we wanted from the day I booked the venue through the entire reception. I have never been to a more smooth wedding and that is 100% because of the staff. The best part was that even my husband and I got to ENJOY the evening because we never had to think about what was next. They set up everything and even took it all down at the end of the night so we could easily pick it up the next day. The only hiccup I had all night was that my alterations lady did not bustle my dress properly but Carlee and her team fixed the problem in record time and no one even noticed! The food was amazing and we have had so many people tell us it was the best wedding food they've ever had. I could honestly go on and on about this place and how amazing it truly is. If I could do my wedding over again I would definitely choose the same venue. Thank you Red Barn and THANK YOU CARLEE, YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR!!!

• Amanda

Amanda Rosa · Married on 11/11/2018

An absolute dream of a venue and experience

I love, love, love The Red Barn at Outlook Farm! I just got married this past weekend and when I say it was the best day of my life, I truly mean it. I've had a vision about how I wanted my wedding to be, look, feel, and everything else for so long and I don't think it would have been possible if I hadn't chosen The Red Barn. I wanted a rustic yet elegant wedding for awhile and this location gives you just that. I'm so lucky I came across it online and after taking a tour of it, I knew immediately I had to book it. In fact, I didn't even bother looking anywhere else. It was perfect. The timeless yet modern elegance of the woodwork, the decor, the stone fireplaces, the beautiful veranda, the high ceilings that go on forever adorned with charming chandeliers - the place speaks for itself. It comes complete with two full bars, beautiful and clean bathrooms, a bridal suite, and both indoor and outdoor space for your ceremony. I had my ceremony inside and the speed at which the staff flipped the room during cocktail hour to transform it into an amazing space for my reception was unreal. The property is so beautiful and gave us so many backdrops for stunning photos. The food is top notch, the staff is impeccable in everything they do, they're professional yet fun and sweet. I cannot say enough about Alli Bicknell; she's one of two coordinators that you're given when you book the venue. The level of organization and knowledge that she has is impressive. She was AMAZING. I could contact her about anything, being the crazy stressed bride I was, and she was so responsive, sweet, positive, and most of all, patient. She never once made me feel like I was a burden, a bother, or ridiculous in any of my questions or concerns. She had all of the timing and coordination with the vendors nailed down and she allowed for my wedding day itself to flow so smoothly without a hitch. I felt like I connected with her so much and she was such an important part of my day. I'm so happy I was paired with her and got to share my experiences with her because not only is she incredible at her job, she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. It was as though I had a best friend there guiding me every step of the way. She is truly skilled and perfect at what she does. I had the best experience at Red Barn, from my wedding day itself to my meeting with Alli, to our food tasting, our initial tour, our rehearsal, and everything in-between. They really think of everything and make your wedding day easy and exactly as you want it. It's a beautiful place in every way imaginable.

Erin · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding Venue and Staff! Perfect Venue.

From start to finish everyone we encountered at The Red Barn was fantastic. We visited the venue and instantly fell in love. Pictures don't do this place justice. We booked our date 2 years out because we wanted a long engagement. The Red Barn is very transparent with their prices and what is included, they were very easy to work with. Throughout our planning, we would hear from vendors or friends either "Oh we love working with them, they're wonderful" or "We went to a wedding there and the food was delicious!" and it all proved to be true. Our assigned Day of Coordinator was Carlee, and she made everything such a breeze. She quickly responded to every random question/email that popped into my head and always offered great insight. Carlee was always upbeat and eager to help. She went above and beyond. My entire wedding party and family commented on how easy, competent and pleasant she was to work with on the day of. The natural beauty of the ballroom is gorgeous enough, but I do highly recommend the bistro lighting from Event Lighting Concepts. It adds a certain magic and coziness to the room. The lights have a wonderful glow in all our photos. We went with the 2nd tier food selection (Chicken Marsala, Prime Rib and Veggie Wellington) and all were so delicious. We heard from guests that it was "the best food they've had at a wedding & one of the best meals in general; the best chicken they've had; and melt in your mouth prime rib" Our entire day was so stress free, because Carlee and the staff were so professional and meticulous. I am a planner and definitely type A, but on the day of, I was able to relax and let them take over. I have been in the service industry for 10 years, I know what it takes to successfully hold an event of this scale and importance, and they nailed it. Trust the Red Barn! They truly know what they're doing and I am so grateful we were lucky enough to have our wedding here.

AnneMarie · Married on 10/12/2018

The red barn is everything

This is not your ordinary venue. I was having a really hard time finding venues in RI/MA with a date I wanted and within my budget, that wasn't just a typical ballroom. I randomly came across The Red Barn online and I was blown away by the photos. After finding out it was in my budget and they had the date I wanted we went to check it out and it turns out it is even more beautiful in person. It's such a unique barn, I haven't seen anything that compares to it. And my coordinator Alli was incredible. She made wedding planning so easy and our wedding day was such a breeze. Nothing went wrong, everything went so smoothly and my husband and I were able to just enjoy the party and the amazing evening it was. She even made sure we had drinks while we were taking pictures and a drink waiting for us at out table! It was raining at our rehearsal so we weren't able to set up the ceremony space and I showed her a photo of how I wanted to plants and pumpkins and she had it set up even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I literally didn't have a single worry on my wedding day. We had 100 people at our wedding and I was slightly worried the room would look a little empty but I didn't look for feel that way at all. They are absolute pros at setting up the venue. Our wedding was crazy and everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and I thought the size was absolutely perfect for the amount of people we had. Also, shout out to Alli and anyone else involved in lighting the million candles we had on the tables and the mantels! It was gorgeous!! Not just saying it because it was my own wedding, but honestly it was the most stunning wedding venue I've been to. They were also nice enough to waive the ceremony fee for us because my husband is a veteran. This venue and the people of The Red Barn are all class. Our wedding was perfect and we owe so much of that to the amazing people that made it happen. BEST VENUE EVER!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 9.29.18

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm could not have been more perfect location for my now husband and I to get married. We had an original guest list of 180 and ended up with about 160 guests. The venue was perfect for our large party! After choosing the Red Barn we were given a "day of coordinator" This was Alli. Alli was amazing! She helped us schedule our tasting, answered all my questions in the months leading up to the wedding, and then made sure our day ran smoothly. The food was amazing, and our guests had nothing but good things to say about their meals and service. We would highly recommend the Red Barn to any couple!!

Emily · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I were married on 9/2/2018. Our wedding day was truly a fairy tale! We felt like we were royalty! Alli and her team went above and beyond! We took pictures in multiple spots ( the location is stunning) and they had a tray full of appetizers awaiting us. My husband requested a summer beer ( that he did not expect for the Redbarn to have) and within 5 minutes one of the team members had it brought out! We were able to take one of the golf carts out to take some special pictures out on the course. The food was beyond delicious, and the timing of serving the plates was extremely speedy! Everything was truly magical there on our special day! We would love to get married over and over again! Highly recommend the Red Barn!

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

It's been almost a month since our wedding day and we keep looking at each other and saying how we would do everything EXACTLY the same way again, especially working with the Red Barn. Alli was incredible! From the very beginning she took all our stress away by being 100% on the ball about everything, offering up suggestions about what might work and making our day so special. She was completely honest and upfront about all the possibilities and even took care of a last minute mix up with our shuttle. This is seriously the BEST wedding venue ever!!!!

Lori · Married on 08/18/2018

Alli and her team were nothing short of spectacular for my sister's wedding. They worked tirelessly to ensure that Lisa's day was flawless, with limited stress. The venue was amazing and, again, the staff was unbelievable... warm, caring, flexible, accommodating. The list goes on!

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

NOTHING but rave reviews for our wedding experience here. Alli (the wedding coordinator) was absolutely top notch, everyone should have Alli help them with their wedding, I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Red Barn was a magical place for a wedding. From the very first meeting and interaction, everything was extremely professional and accomodating. We were so happy with our entire process here, and many guests had really wonderful things to say as well. It was organized, beautiful. We were absolutely thrilled with this venue, and you will be too!

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

The Red Barn is by far the best venue in the area. The venue is perfect for having the barn/rustic feel wedding but in a very clean, updated and breathtaking space!! Carlee was our wedding planner and took so much of the organizing and little details off of our plate- the wedding would not have gone as smoothly without her! I would highly recommend getting married at the Red Barn, we had such an amazing experience!

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 8

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

I do not even know where to begin to describe how amazing our experience with the Red Barn at Outlook Farm was. Everything about our wedding day was absolutely breathtaking. From the moment I walked into the Red Barn during out venue search, I knew it was the spot where we would be getting married. The staff was so friendly, the venue was gorgeous, bright and very homey and the energy in the place was just what we were looking for in our future venue. Carlee is one of the best in the business and I am forever grateful that she was our wedding coordinator and was there to guide us through every single step during this journey. She was responsive, knowledgeable, hospitable and first-class about everything she did for us. She treated us like we were the only couple she was working with and created an environment which we felt 100% confident and comfortable about our wedding. She was accommodating for all our requests and was the rock behind making our wedding the absolute best. We are truly appreciative that we were able to cross paths with Carlee and for all her guidance, support and the love she put into making our wedding something so special - we are so, so grateful for Carlee, Jeseca, the rest of the staff at the barn. The Red Barn at Outlook Farm surpassed all of our expectations for an amazing venue and amazing people!

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 9
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Best reception venue I could have ever asked for. Great food, great price, staff, especially Carlee, our day of coordinator, was so helpful. They made every aspect of the planning easy and fun. Carlee was able to take my vision and make it a reality and I will be forever grateful for that. People continue to tell me and my parents how delicious everything was and how beautiful the venue was.

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 10
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 11
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 12

Claire · Married on 10/22/2017

We cannot rave more about Alli and all the staff at the Red Barn. We had our dream ceremony and reception there on 9/16/17 and it could not have gone more smoothly thanks to Alli and her team. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, the bridal room is perfect for finishing getting ready there. Living far away from the venue can be challenging but Alli made it so easy and we really cannot thank her enough!

Leah · Married on 10/13/2017

There are not words to adequately describe how amazing this venue is!! We were lucky enough to work with Alli as our wedding coordinator -- and she was phenomenal!! Throughout the planning process, Alli responded quickly to all of our emails and always had an answer for each question we had! We met with her multiple times while planning, and she made an otherwise overwhelming and new process VERY easy to coordinate and plan with her suggestions and recommendations. Her experience in the planning world is remarkably evident and we cannot say enough about how extraordinary she is! Our wedding day was FLAWLESS! We left all of the decorations in labeled boxes and Alli worked her magic and the venue was beautiful! Our guests are still raving about the food - it was even better than at the tastings! Our pictures are stunning because the grounds at the venue are beautiful with so many different photo options! If we had to do it all over again, we would come right back here! THANK YOU to ALLI and your wonderful team... our wedding was our favorite day and so much better than we could have ever imagined!

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 13
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 20
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 21
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 22

Kaitlin · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our wedding ceremony at the Red Barn in September, and it was the perfect venue. Not only was it exactly what we were looking for, but everyone there was so amazing to work with that it made the experience that much better. We had the pleasure of working with Alli as our wedding coordinator. She continuously went above and beyond to bring our vision to our wedding and make magic happen. It was easy to just drop off our decorations and know that everything was being taken care of. She took time to learn things about my husband and I, and she used that to add special touches to our wedding day. It poured the morning of our wedding, and while our ceremony was scheduled offsite, Alli was so kind and was fully prepared to prep the Red Barn for a last minute ceremony. Our wedding at the Red Barn was everything we ever hoped it would be, and more, and Alli was a huge part of that!

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2017

I could not have imagined a better day. Jeseca was amazing to start with, she answered our questions, and worked with us to ensure they would be able to meet our needs and provide the type of wedding we wanted. After we started working mainly with Alli. This girl should rule the world, I honestly don't know how she does it, but she was super responsive, and provided honest feedback about her personal experiences and what has worked and not worked for couples in the past. We were married on Memorial Day weekend, and the night before our wedding, they had a prom, and two wedding after ours. And somehow this group was able to do it all with a smile on their face, made sure we were taken care of, keep us on schedule, and cater to our wedding like it was the only thing they had to do that weekend. They were able to provide a wedding I didn't even know I wanted and am so proud of. The Red Barn is highly recommended and we are so happy with how our wedding turned out!

Sabrina · Married on 05/20/2017

Every single penny we spent at the Red Barn was worth it! The food was INCREDIBLE. During the planning process, they were so helpful and accommodating. Their organization was amazing, which was super reliving for someone who is beyond organized. Carlee was FANTASTIC and a pleasure to work with.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/06/2017

I am that girl who has dreamt of her wedding day for her whole life. However, never did I think that my actual wedding day was going to be better than ever imagined. The Red Barn at Outlook Farm was where my fairytale day happened and where those who made the dream come true work. We hold this beautiful location and its staff in our highest regards and cannot say enough good things. If you want a picture perfect day and to have your expectations surpassed, book your special day at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm.
    In addition, I will say that our wedding in January 2017 had a unique component. One of the members of the wedding party was a political celebrity, who required a security detail. Alli and her staff accommodated the unique requests of the secret service and made sure our wedding party member got to relax and enjoy the day with his family.
    From the bottom of our hearts, we thank the Red Barn staff enough for supplying the magic to make our day perfect.

Taryn · Married on 11/05/2016

The Red Barn staff was absolutely amazing from the interest inquiry to our wedding night. Planning from across the country, we were unable to view the property in person before booking, but they were kind and brave enough to give us a Facetime tour and chat through all the details. Even without seeing it in actual person, we knew this was the place we wanted! Also, the fact that the venue provides all items you would otherwise have to rent (tables, chairs, flatware, linens, etc.) and provides the catering was a huge win for us. The Events Manager, Alli is a complete rockstar. She made coordinating everything such a breeze. She is an absolute pro at what she does and helped make our wedding day completely flawless. From the moment we arrived on the day of the wedding, she guided us to ensure everything was on-time, wasn't in obtrusive at all, but always there when we needed something or had a question. She even packed our car with all the decor we provided so we could just pick it up the next day! Talk about top-notch customer service! I can't say enough wonderful things about her and the team. And then there is the actual venue. Just gorgeous. We had our ceremony on-site in the grand ballroom as well as the reception. The team executed the change-over from ceremon set up to dinner service during cocktail hour perfectly. We barely needed any additional decor because the entire space is just stunning on its own. The foyer provides plenty of space for guests to mingle and the veranda is a perfect spot to catch some fresh air. And those dual-sided fireplaces...just beautiful! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of, and thanks in large part to the Red Barn!!

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2016

Words cannot even express how much I love this place and how much I love the team there! We got married at the Red Barn on 9/30/16 and it was one of the most amazing days of my life! I knew the moment I walked into this place that this was where I was going to get married, I completely fell in love.

We worked with Jeseca when deciding on the venue, she was super helpful and so nice. Answered all of our questions and just made us feel comfortable. Alli was our wedding coordinator and she was PERFECT! She answered any crazy questions that I had, never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. We dropped off all the decorations the day before the wedding and for the most part, let her know our vision and she executed it flawlessly. I was so blown away when I saw the venue the day of the wedding. I even mentioned that I loved cider donuts and was thinking of having them as a dessert and she recommended an amazing bakery where we ended up ordering them from.

They gave us golf passes for the guys to golf the day before the wedding. The weather was kind of iffy the week of the wedding and I was really nervous since we were having our ceremony outside. Allli completely calmed my nerves and in the end everything worked out and the weather was perfect.

The entire staff at the Red Barn was hands down the best of the best! The food was out of this world and we had all of our guests commenting on how stunning the place was, how amazing the food was and just how amazing the entire staff was. Alli and our server always made sure that me and my husband had everything we needed.

I could go on and on about this place, they literally made my dreams come true and we had the most amazing day of our lives. I am just so sad that the day is over, I joked about wanting to celebrate my anniversary there just so I could go back and relive that night! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being so amazing!!

Erica · Married on 08/07/2016

I can not say enough about the Red Barn. I would shout it from the roof if I could, this place is incredible. Not only is it stunning, every single service they provided was top notch. Alli Miller, my coordinator is the best of the best. Detail oriented and organized, kind, but always willing to give an opinion when asked which is exactly what you want when it's your only wedding and she is the expert! Not only did I feel like Alli and her staff went above and beyond for me, I felt like I gained friends in the process. These people truly love their job and take pride in their work, and it shows. They were so accommodating to our needs, last minute requests, and special food requests. Examples of how they go above an beyond: My husband's work schedule didn't allow him to attend a group tasting, so they arranged a private one. One of the appetizers I requested was not really a mass production thing, so they made a small dish special for just us! Golf passes for the day before the wedding. Always willing to meet or email, with incredible responsiveness. When I dropped off my decorations, they went over every detail on where I wanted things placed, and made the place shine (not that it needs much help!). I could just go on and on. If you are stuck on where you should have your venue, stop looking! Pick the Red Barn and take a deep breath knowing you made a choice you will not regret. If I had to do it all over again, the Red Barn would be my first stop :)

Carol · Married on 07/24/2016

I agree with previous reviews. From the first time I called until the end of the wedding, The Red Barn exceeded our expectations. They do return calls and texts promptly, they do know how to set up with all of our personal touches, they give great suggestions and lists of planning hints, they make you feel like you are the only wedding they are working on! Special Kudos to Alli, and to the chef, as everyone loved the food. Thank you, The Ring and Winter families

Vicky · Married on 07/24/2016

Such a beautiful wedding venue! Allie was a great help from start to finish, everything was taken care of and just enjoyable! wish we could do it again!

• Cait and Pete

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2016

Where do I begin, The Red Barn is wonderful! We had the most amazing wedding day but also a seamless planning period because of them. Alli is wonderful and an incredible at her job. She was always an email or phone call away with a question or idea and always so quick to respond and willing to give me her feedback from her experience which was so helpful. My entire family felt like the staff at The Red Barn was part of our family, between quick visits to just "see the venue," to lunch at the tavern, mother's day brunch, and to a 30 person round of golf the day before the wedding, we couldn't get enough of them!

We were lucky enough to be the only wedding the weekend of ours, and Alli allowed us to come by on Thursday to help set up. When we walked in, the barn was completely done and it brought me to tears. They were so accommodating and helpful to let us come in on Thursday, had music playing and it turned out to be a wonderful afternoon.

The day of our wedding couldn't have gone better. Alli had everything under control and even saved my husband and I some late night sliders as we never left the dance floor to get some.

I can't thank you all enough for helping give us the wedding of our dreams. My family and I are forever grateful and will be back for many more lunches, brunches and rounds of golf in the future.

Thank you again!!