The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Reviews

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 6
The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 7

Julia · Married on 09/01/2019

Magical Wedding Day

From the moment we stepped foot into the Red Barn, we knew it was the venue for us. There is something truly magical about this place. Our wedding planner was Carlee - we were beyond impressed by her calm demeanor, her organization throughout the progress, her promptness of responding to our crazy last minute emails, and her ability to create the absolute perfect day for us. Everyone at the Red Barn from the servers to the bartenders to the golf course staff was pleasant, efficient, and cheerful, a true reflection of this incredible place. We loved the brightness and open feel of the reception area, the simplicity and beauty of the large tree (where we had our reception), and the many great spots for photo ops. AND ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS, THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. We wouldn't have wanted to get married anywhere else. The Red Barn is perfection.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful Venue, Terrific Staff

We can't say enough good things about the Red Barn! Every step of the way, from our initial venue visit to our food tasting to the big day itself, the staff and organizers at the Red Barn were professional, easy to work with and helped make a sometimes overwhelming process very manageable. Carlee, our wedding planner, was efficient, organized and really great at giving little bits of advice and tid bits about what to expect and how to make the day as fun as possible with minimal stress. The entire team did so many things behind the scenes to make the day a success. The other thing we loved about working with them, is they have a real sense of how the day can flow in order to maximize the things that are important to you. For us that meant keeping cocktails and dinner on time to give us more time for music, dancing and a special set of Irish music with family members at the end of the night. We'd recommend the Red Barn to anyone and everyone!
    -David and Meaghan

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Bouchard · Married on 08/03/2019

Dream Wedding

The Red Barn is seriously a dream! My parents actually discovered it and as soon as we went to visit it we fell in love and knew we had to get married there. Carlee was our wedding planner and she was nothing short of amazing through the entire process. She is so organized and not a single detail is not attended to which was perfect because my mother and I are extremely detail oriented and like to get things done in advance. The venue itself is beautiful on it's own, but also provides the perfect setting for any type of decor style you could want. The food is also that of a 5 star restaurant, and the service staff are the best in the business hands down. We could not have imagined a more amazing wedding day and I can honestly say that not a SINGLE thing wasn't short of perfect. We cannot thank the Red Barn and Carlee enough helping to make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Silvio · Married on 05/31/2019

Best Choice!

We chose The Red Barn at Outlook Farm as our wedding venue due to the simplistic charm, cleanliness and beauty of the property. The modern barn’s stunning architecture allows a minimalistic approach to additional décor. We received a lot of comments from our guests on how beautiful the facility was. The Red Barn’s inclusive packages of catering, tables, chairs, linens and a ceremony location allowed for a cost effective and reduced stress planning process knowing these items did not require coordination with an outside vendor. In addition, The Red Barn assisted in coordination of the outside vendors, including the DJ, Videographer, Florist and Bakery to make sure every minor detail was addressed. For every event, the Red Barn assigns an in-house coordinator. We were assigned Alex, who was excellent! She clearly has a lot of experience in the wedding business, is passionate about what she does, and takes pride in her work. She was extremely responsive with all communication during the planning process and accommodated all our needs. Our parents continue to comment on how on top of everything Alex was during our wedding, making sure every detail was addressed and the day ran smoothly. She is a major asset to the venue, and we were so pleased to have worked with her. The Red Barn at Outlook Farm was clearly the right choice for our special day and we couldn’t be happier with their service.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 8
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 9
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 10
  • Paul

Paul Harris · Married on 01/26/2019

Flawless Wedding Reception

We hosted a winter wedding reception at the Red Barn on Outlook Farm in January 2019. Our event couldn’t have been more flawless. The space is just as nice as the pictures show. However, it’s the service & logistics that really impress. When our guests arrived, The Red Barn on Outlook Farm had everything ready. Bartenders & wait-staff were excellent. During the cocktail hour, drinks were served quickly & appetizer trays got instantly refilled. At dinner, everyone was served at the same time & plates were cleared with efficiency.

We can’t say enough about Carlee & the entire staff for making our reception completely stress free. I never once had to worry about Carlee & the team not meeting expectations throughout the entire planning process. We’d highly recommend this venue in Maine!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Tara R. · Married on 01/14/2019

The perfect wedding venue!

Where do I begin...The Red Barn At Outlook Farm was THE BEST VENUE EVER! I honestly can't find words to describe how incredible Alli & the entire staff was the night of our wedding. I can't tell you how many guests told me it was the most beautiful venue they'd ever seen & how incredible the food was.

From day one Alli helped me craft my vision & supported every decision & little detail I wanted. She was extremely responsive and coordinated everything with all of our vendors taking the burden off of me. By the end of it all I feel like I have a new friend :)

I am SOOO happy we chose the Red Barn for our wedding, it was truly a dream come true. I can't wait to share the pictures & video soon! :)

Sent on 01/14/2019

Mikala Varela · Married on 11/17/2018

Best decision i've made

WOW is all I can say! Carlee was the most amazing coordinator and helped me every step of the way, The barn's beauty speaks for itself but there is so much more to this amazing venue. The staff are just tremendous in every way. They made sure we had everything we wanted from the day I booked the venue through the entire reception. I have never been to a more smooth wedding and that is 100% because of the staff. The best part was that even my husband and I got to ENJOY the evening because we never had to think about what was next. They set up everything and even took it all down at the end of the night so we could easily pick it up the next day. The only hiccup I had all night was that my alterations lady did not bustle my dress properly but Carlee and her team fixed the problem in record time and no one even noticed! The food was amazing and we have had so many people tell us it was the best wedding food they've ever had. I could honestly go on and on about this place and how amazing it truly is. If I could do my wedding over again I would definitely choose the same venue. Thank you Red Barn and THANK YOU CARLEE, YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Rosa · Married on 11/11/2018

An absolute dream of a venue and experience

I love, love, love The Red Barn at Outlook Farm! I just got married this past weekend and when I say it was the best day of my life, I truly mean it. I've had a vision about how I wanted my wedding to be, look, feel, and everything else for so long and I don't think it would have been possible if I hadn't chosen The Red Barn. I wanted a rustic yet elegant wedding for awhile and this location gives you just that. I'm so lucky I came across it online and after taking a tour of it, I knew immediately I had to book it. In fact, I didn't even bother looking anywhere else. It was perfect. The timeless yet modern elegance of the woodwork, the decor, the stone fireplaces, the beautiful veranda, the high ceilings that go on forever adorned with charming chandeliers - the place speaks for itself. It comes complete with two full bars, beautiful and clean bathrooms, a bridal suite, and both indoor and outdoor space for your ceremony. I had my ceremony inside and the speed at which the staff flipped the room during cocktail hour to transform it into an amazing space for my reception was unreal. The property is so beautiful and gave us so many backdrops for stunning photos. The food is top notch, the staff is impeccable in everything they do, they're professional yet fun and sweet. I cannot say enough about Alli Bicknell; she's one of two coordinators that you're given when you book the venue. The level of organization and knowledge that she has is impressive. She was AMAZING. I could contact her about anything, being the crazy stressed bride I was, and she was so responsive, sweet, positive, and most of all, patient. She never once made me feel like I was a burden, a bother, or ridiculous in any of my questions or concerns. She had all of the timing and coordination with the vendors nailed down and she allowed for my wedding day itself to flow so smoothly without a hitch. I felt like I connected with her so much and she was such an important part of my day. I'm so happy I was paired with her and got to share my experiences with her because not only is she incredible at her job, she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. It was as though I had a best friend there guiding me every step of the way. She is truly skilled and perfect at what she does. I had the best experience at Red Barn, from my wedding day itself to my meeting with Alli, to our food tasting, our initial tour, our rehearsal, and everything in-between. They really think of everything and make your wedding day easy and exactly as you want it. It's a beautiful place in every way imaginable.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Erin · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding Venue and Staff! Perfect Venue.

From start to finish everyone we encountered at The Red Barn was fantastic. We visited the venue and instantly fell in love. Pictures don't do this place justice. We booked our date 2 years out because we wanted a long engagement. The Red Barn is very transparent with their prices and what is included, they were very easy to work with. Throughout our planning, we would hear from vendors or friends either "Oh we love working with them, they're wonderful" or "We went to a wedding there and the food was delicious!" and it all proved to be true. Our assigned Day of Coordinator was Carlee, and she made everything such a breeze. She quickly responded to every random question/email that popped into my head and always offered great insight. Carlee was always upbeat and eager to help. She went above and beyond. My entire wedding party and family commented on how easy, competent and pleasant she was to work with on the day of. The natural beauty of the ballroom is gorgeous enough, but I do highly recommend the bistro lighting from Event Lighting Concepts. It adds a certain magic and coziness to the room. The lights have a wonderful glow in all our photos. We went with the 2nd tier food selection (Chicken Marsala, Prime Rib and Veggie Wellington) and all were so delicious. We heard from guests that it was "the best food they've had at a wedding & one of the best meals in general; the best chicken they've had; and melt in your mouth prime rib" Our entire day was so stress free, because Carlee and the staff were so professional and meticulous. I am a planner and definitely type A, but on the day of, I was able to relax and let them take over. I have been in the service industry for 10 years, I know what it takes to successfully hold an event of this scale and importance, and they nailed it. Trust the Red Barn! They truly know what they're doing and I am so grateful we were lucky enough to have our wedding here.

Sent on 12/02/2018

AnneMarie · Married on 10/12/2018

The red barn is everything

This is not your ordinary venue. I was having a really hard time finding venues in RI/MA with a date I wanted and within my budget, that wasn't just a typical ballroom. I randomly came across The Red Barn online and I was blown away by the photos. After finding out it was in my budget and they had the date I wanted we went to check it out and it turns out it is even more beautiful in person. It's such a unique barn, I haven't seen anything that compares to it. And my coordinator Alli was incredible. She made wedding planning so easy and our wedding day was such a breeze. Nothing went wrong, everything went so smoothly and my husband and I were able to just enjoy the party and the amazing evening it was. She even made sure we had drinks while we were taking pictures and a drink waiting for us at out table! It was raining at our rehearsal so we weren't able to set up the ceremony space and I showed her a photo of how I wanted to plants and pumpkins and she had it set up even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I literally didn't have a single worry on my wedding day. We had 100 people at our wedding and I was slightly worried the room would look a little empty but I didn't look for feel that way at all. They are absolute pros at setting up the venue. Our wedding was crazy and everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and I thought the size was absolutely perfect for the amount of people we had. Also, shout out to Alli and anyone else involved in lighting the million candles we had on the tables and the mantels! It was gorgeous!! Not just saying it because it was my own wedding, but honestly it was the most stunning wedding venue I've been to. They were also nice enough to waive the ceremony fee for us because my husband is a veteran. This venue and the people of The Red Barn are all class. Our wedding was perfect and we owe so much of that to the amazing people that made it happen. BEST VENUE EVER!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 9.29.18

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm could not have been more perfect location for my now husband and I to get married. We had an original guest list of 180 and ended up with about 160 guests. The venue was perfect for our large party! After choosing the Red Barn we were given a "day of coordinator" This was Alli. Alli was amazing! She helped us schedule our tasting, answered all my questions in the months leading up to the wedding, and then made sure our day ran smoothly. The food was amazing, and our guests had nothing but good things to say about their meals and service. We would highly recommend the Red Barn to any couple!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I were married on 9/2/2018. Our wedding day was truly a fairy tale! We felt like we were royalty! Alli and her team went above and beyond! We took pictures in multiple spots ( the location is stunning) and they had a tray full of appetizers awaiting us. My husband requested a summer beer ( that he did not expect for the Redbarn to have) and within 5 minutes one of the team members had it brought out! We were able to take one of the golf carts out to take some special pictures out on the course. The food was beyond delicious, and the timing of serving the plates was extremely speedy! Everything was truly magical there on our special day! We would love to get married over and over again! Highly recommend the Red Barn!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

It's been almost a month since our wedding day and we keep looking at each other and saying how we would do everything EXACTLY the same way again, especially working with the Red Barn. Alli was incredible! From the very beginning she took all our stress away by being 100% on the ball about everything, offering up suggestions about what might work and making our day so special. She was completely honest and upfront about all the possibilities and even took care of a last minute mix up with our shuttle. This is seriously the BEST wedding venue ever!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Lori · Married on 08/18/2018

Alli and her team were nothing short of spectacular for my sister's wedding. They worked tirelessly to ensure that Lisa's day was flawless, with limited stress. The venue was amazing and, again, the staff was unbelievable... warm, caring, flexible, accommodating. The list goes on!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

NOTHING but rave reviews for our wedding experience here. Alli (the wedding coordinator) was absolutely top notch, everyone should have Alli help them with their wedding, I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Red Barn was a magical place for a wedding. From the very first meeting and interaction, everything was extremely professional and accomodating. We were so happy with our entire process here, and many guests had really wonderful things to say as well. It was organized, beautiful. We were absolutely thrilled with this venue, and you will be too!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

The Red Barn is by far the best venue in the area. The venue is perfect for having the barn/rustic feel wedding but in a very clean, updated and breathtaking space!! Carlee was our wedding planner and took so much of the organizing and little details off of our plate- the wedding would not have gone as smoothly without her! I would highly recommend getting married at the Red Barn, we had such an amazing experience!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 11

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

I do not even know where to begin to describe how amazing our experience with the Red Barn at Outlook Farm was. Everything about our wedding day was absolutely breathtaking. From the moment I walked into the Red Barn during out venue search, I knew it was the spot where we would be getting married. The staff was so friendly, the venue was gorgeous, bright and very homey and the energy in the place was just what we were looking for in our future venue. Carlee is one of the best in the business and I am forever grateful that she was our wedding coordinator and was there to guide us through every single step during this journey. She was responsive, knowledgeable, hospitable and first-class about everything she did for us. She treated us like we were the only couple she was working with and created an environment which we felt 100% confident and comfortable about our wedding. She was accommodating for all our requests and was the rock behind making our wedding the absolute best. We are truly appreciative that we were able to cross paths with Carlee and for all her guidance, support and the love she put into making our wedding something so special - we are so, so grateful for Carlee, Jeseca, the rest of the staff at the barn. The Red Barn at Outlook Farm surpassed all of our expectations for an amazing venue and amazing people!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 12
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Best reception venue I could have ever asked for. Great food, great price, staff, especially Carlee, our day of coordinator, was so helpful. They made every aspect of the planning easy and fun. Carlee was able to take my vision and make it a reality and I will be forever grateful for that. People continue to tell me and my parents how delicious everything was and how beautiful the venue was.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 13
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 14
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 15

Claire · Married on 10/22/2017

We cannot rave more about Alli and all the staff at the Red Barn. We had our dream ceremony and reception there on 9/16/17 and it could not have gone more smoothly thanks to Alli and her team. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, the bridal room is perfect for finishing getting ready there. Living far away from the venue can be challenging but Alli made it so easy and we really cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Leah · Married on 10/13/2017

There are not words to adequately describe how amazing this venue is!! We were lucky enough to work with Alli as our wedding coordinator -- and she was phenomenal!! Throughout the planning process, Alli responded quickly to all of our emails and always had an answer for each question we had! We met with her multiple times while planning, and she made an otherwise overwhelming and new process VERY easy to coordinate and plan with her suggestions and recommendations. Her experience in the planning world is remarkably evident and we cannot say enough about how extraordinary she is! Our wedding day was FLAWLESS! We left all of the decorations in labeled boxes and Alli worked her magic and the venue was beautiful! Our guests are still raving about the food - it was even better than at the tastings! Our pictures are stunning because the grounds at the venue are beautiful with so many different photo options! If we had to do it all over again, we would come right back here! THANK YOU to ALLI and your wonderful team... our wedding was our favorite day and so much better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 23
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 24
    The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 25

Kaitlin · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our wedding ceremony at the Red Barn in September, and it was the perfect venue. Not only was it exactly what we were looking for, but everyone there was so amazing to work with that it made the experience that much better. We had the pleasure of working with Alli as our wedding coordinator. She continuously went above and beyond to bring our vision to our wedding and make magic happen. It was easy to just drop off our decorations and know that everything was being taken care of. She took time to learn things about my husband and I, and she used that to add special touches to our wedding day. It poured the morning of our wedding, and while our ceremony was scheduled offsite, Alli was so kind and was fully prepared to prep the Red Barn for a last minute ceremony. Our wedding at the Red Barn was everything we ever hoped it would be, and more, and Alli was a huge part of that!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2017

I could not have imagined a better day. Jeseca was amazing to start with, she answered our questions, and worked with us to ensure they would be able to meet our needs and provide the type of wedding we wanted. After we started working mainly with Alli. This girl should rule the world, I honestly don't know how she does it, but she was super responsive, and provided honest feedback about her personal experiences and what has worked and not worked for couples in the past. We were married on Memorial Day weekend, and the night before our wedding, they had a prom, and two wedding after ours. And somehow this group was able to do it all with a smile on their face, made sure we were taken care of, keep us on schedule, and cater to our wedding like it was the only thing they had to do that weekend. They were able to provide a wedding I didn't even know I wanted and am so proud of. The Red Barn is highly recommended and we are so happy with how our wedding turned out!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Sabrina · Married on 05/20/2017

Every single penny we spent at the Red Barn was worth it! The food was INCREDIBLE. During the planning process, they were so helpful and accommodating. Their organization was amazing, which was super reliving for someone who is beyond organized. Carlee was FANTASTIC and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/06/2017

I am that girl who has dreamt of her wedding day for her whole life. However, never did I think that my actual wedding day was going to be better than ever imagined. The Red Barn at Outlook Farm was where my fairytale day happened and where those who made the dream come true work. We hold this beautiful location and its staff in our highest regards and cannot say enough good things. If you want a picture perfect day and to have your expectations surpassed, book your special day at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm.
    In addition, I will say that our wedding in January 2017 had a unique component. One of the members of the wedding party was a political celebrity, who required a security detail. Alli and her staff accommodated the unique requests of the secret service and made sure our wedding party member got to relax and enjoy the day with his family.
    From the bottom of our hearts, we thank the Red Barn staff enough for supplying the magic to make our day perfect.

Sent on 04/30/2017