82 Reviews for Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Beverly was fantastic. She was quick to welcome us, she offered different areas for us to hold my daughters ceremony. She had witnesses for us. We also got great pictures .

Profile Picture Misty, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beverly was the best! Having an October wedding outside in Oregon is always risky and even tho the weather worked out, she provided an alternative location which was amazing. She made it special and we would completely recommend her!

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beverly made our special day perfect, and we couldn't be happier with her! Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beverly has officiated 3 weddings in my family, including my own most recently. She is experienced, flexible, and easy to talk to and work with. She will accommodate any requests or needs. We needed an officiant a month before our wedding and it was on a holiday and she never hesitated to make room for us. We recommend her to everyone we know who will be getting married.

Profile Picture Garrett, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beverly was a real champ! On the day of my wedding she woke up very ill. She immediately let me know that she was still hoping to officiate, but in case she was unable to she had another officiant ready to come. Though I told her there was no need for her to be there when she was so sick and that it was perfectly fine to have the other officiant, come showtime Beverly was at our location making sure all was setup smoothly for the ceremony, and she officiated our wedding with a smile on her face despite being in pain. I admire her perseverance, professionalism, and her positive energy!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I couldn't have asked for a better person to officiate and help plan our wedding. Beverly is so sweet and down to earth. She made us feel so relaxed and excited about every aspect. she went above and beyond with the help of the venue owners to make our day perfect. Shout out to east fork country estates! thank you so much

Profile Picture jasmine, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband is in the military and as part of his job, he is far away from our home. So, we had to get married far away from our family members and friends. Beverly was such an angel. She and her team were amazing, she made us feel like home. Greeted us with some wine, had a place for us to get changed into our wedding attire and took photos of everything. It was a beautiful yet simple ceremony. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Fully recommend.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I am extremely happy with Radiant Touch! She made the day perfect. I would recommend her to anyone. I wouldn't even look any where else and just choose her!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beverly just did our wedding sept 15th 2015 at rocky butte in portland oregon and it was amazing.she was very personable and fun to work with.i was very nervous and as soon as I met her all my nerves were calmed.i was a bride on a budget and she worked with that as well and without cutting corners or making us feel bad she accommodated everything we asked for.beverly did our photography as well and while waiting for the edits she immediately put up our video of the wedding pics for us and family to see.i couldn't have picked anyone better and if you choose her you will not be disappointed.
Mrs.wendy caldwell

Profile Picture wendy, 9/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Bev was very good, we did a non traditional wedding and she was very accommodating and said some beautiful things. Thumbs up.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beverly was an amazing officiant! She was professional and very nice. She personalized our ceremony to exactly what we asked for and more. Many of our guests mentioned how much they loved the ceremony, and we couldn't have done it without Beverly. She communicated with us every step of the way. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
2.2

I have have gone back and for about whether to write this review or not..After looking over our wedding photos again recently I deemed it necessary.

Beverly was completely pleasant and professional. She was prompt to respond to all of my questions and concerns. Her property is gorgeous, and it was a very beautiful and peaceful place to marry.

However, I feel absolutely sick every time I see our pictures her and her sister took. The package we paid for included photos which was happy..But out of the 131 pictures we received, only a small handful of them are decent. We were given many mannnnny pictures where one or both of us had our eyes closed..she did however make sure to take several pictures of her fish which had nothing to do with us...Very disappointing that our day was not captured better.

If anyone is considering having there wedding here, we would STRONGLY advise hiring an outside photographer. It's very disappointing that we trusted Beverly to be honest in her photography abilities and trusted her to take good pictures that we could happily look back at. Instead, I literally am sick to my stomach with regret every time I look at them which absolutely bitters the whole situation. I don't think I could be more disappointed in the photos.

Profile Picture Miranda, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beverly was amazing and so great to work with. I made last minute changes to what I had first requested and she did everything and then some. I would recommend every bride to work with Beverly!!!!

Profile Picture Tabby and Gene, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was very pleased with the flexibility that Beverly had when we were trying to find the perfect day and location for our elopement, which had a few changes. Additionally, Beverly provided a few beautiful pictures, which was not anticipated but very appreciated as we chose not to have any professional pictures

Profile Picture User3848385, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Beverly Mason at The Radiant Touch was absolutely fantastic! Our ceremony was so beautiful and everything we wanted it to be. Beverly was so understanding, personable and professional. She made us feel so comfortable and helped with the logistics of the day. She is very passionate about what she does and that really shows. Beverly added so much to our special day, we couldn't imagine our wedding day without her as our officiant. We would recommend The Radiant Touch to anyone!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I found Beverly on Wedding Wire and on a local wedding planning site. Beverly was very responsive to my emails when I first contacted her.

The minute we met to go over the wedding I knew I had chosen the right person to perform our wedding ceremony.

Beverly is very professional and made us both feel comfortable. She is very good at what she does and was great at keeping us and the bridal party on task right before the ceremony. Our guests thought she did a wonderful job.

I can't say enough about Beverly and her connection with people. She's great. I highly recommend her!

Thanks so much.
Tim and Teri

Profile Picture Teri, 7/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was beautiful in great part due to Beverly's impecable services. She was extremely easy to work with, very organized, and wove together a ceremony that received multiple compliments from our guests and families. She incorporated everything we wanted for our ceremony and it was flawless. We would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Beverly was very professional and personable.

Profile Picture Sue, 3/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great service. Very helpful sample ceremonies.

Profile Picture Emma, 12/1/12, 5 Reviews
4.2

Beverly was not only flexible and professional in allowing our changes due to our beliefs but she was also knowledgeable and supportive. The ceremony was flawless and elegant.

Karl & Ally

Profile Picture Alena, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anyone wanting to be married in Oregon needs to reserve the services of Beverly. We came from Florida and it was more than we could have asked for. She completely exceeded our expectations. We chose the enchanted elopement package and decided to have the ceremony on her property. The scenery was beautiful and the day was perfect! She made everything so easy since we were coming from across the country. The photos were gorgeous and the slideshow was exceptional!

Profile Picture J, 10/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beverly was absolutely amazing! I honestly cannot say anything bad about her work. The day of the wedding was completely hectic and rain was making me crazy, but she was able to keep things calm and she did more work than I expected. Beverly basically became the wedding coordinator on top of what she was actually there for. Amazing and highly recommended.

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We feel so blessed to have had Beverly Mason perform our wedding ceremony. To begin, we contacted her 5 days before we wanted to get married. We knew we were cutting it close from the beginning, but thanks to her extreme professionalism and amazing organizational skills, she was able to put together a phenomenal elopement package for us, including the venue.

We are so thankful to have found her because otherwise we would have ended up at the court house, or in the Recorder's Office. Instead we had the most meaningful ceremony, outside in nature, with great witnesses, a unity sand ceremony, Champagne toast, and awesome pictures/video. After the ceremony Beverly continued to take tons of pictures of us in the most beautiful settings, which was beyond wonderful because we are such nature lovers! To top off our amazing experience, we were shocked at how quickly we got our pictures and video, it was almost overnight!

The entire experience is hard to sum up in words because it was so meaningful, beautiful, and individualized for our personalities. We are forever grateful to Beverly for all of her kindness, professionalism, and overall wonderfulness!!! Also, there is no way you could get all these services at a better rate, the pricing is hands down unbeatable!

We lovingly recommend Beverly Mason to any couple looking to make their special day one to remember.

Rhiannon & Rob
5.7.2012

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 5/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Beverly was amazing - my fiance and I could not agree on a religious officiant, and were looking for someone who could incorporate details important to both of us in our ceremony. She came through for us beautifully, and really helped me relax about the whole situation. It was such a relief to know that part of things was in good hands.

Profile Picture Johanna, 5/7/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

everything went great. Very profesional.

Profile Picture Mike, 3/10/12, 1 Review