14 Reviews for The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.

Delivery (1)
Flip Book (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
10 The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co. Reviews

AWESOME!!! Better than I could have ever asked for! Tony was also our DJ, so two birds with one stone!! Tony went above and beyond and got props to match our movie-themed wedding! His booth attendant was alert, patient, fun and just amazing! She was very persistent in tracking my husband and myself down to get a photo together. It was tough because we were constantly running around. I am so glad she got us into the Photo Booth! It is one of my favorite pictures of us from that day. You also get a bonus photobook when you book with Tony. I just looked through mine again today. It's awesome. The guests get their copy of the photo and one goes into the book for the bride and groom. It's a very nice leather book with black pages for the guests to write a message on. We chose to do an open booth and a 4x6 photo, but Tony offers so many options! You can do the traditional photo strip, choose from multiple backdrops, change the filter of the photo or even add your own logo! The photobooth was a definite hit! I can't imagine how it would have been without it. The guests had such a great time. Definitely worth every penny! Thank you Tony!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

Tony Schwartz was honestly a life saver when it came to our photo booth rental for our wedding. One of the first things I did when I got engaged was bought a groupon deal for a photo booth. Looking back on it I had no clue what I was doing and was just a little excited. A couple weeks before the wedding I called the company to sort out the details for the big day and they were absolutely terrible to work with. I had to ask for management multiple times but then they decided to pass me off to Tony at PSPBC and next thing I knew, he had everything worked out with my venue and didn't even have to get me involved. It was absolutely perfect! He had been to the venue before and knew exactly what needed to happen. The day of the wedding he made sure everyone had a great time in the photo booth and even made sure to grab my husband and I 20 minutes before he packed up to make sure we got a couple pictures.

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony from Puget Sound Photobooth was great to work with! On time, great set of props and even purchased more props that I specifically requested! He was pleasant to all my guests and I would highly recommend his company!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photo Booth was a hit at my wedding! The attendant was great and the Photo Booth was incredibly fun!

Profile Picture Tristin, 2/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Their photo booth was a HIT at our wedding! Seriously, everyone was in the booth and we had so much fun looking at the photos in our limo ride back to the hotel.

Seriously, WORK WITH THESE GUYS! We did research on a lot of photo booth companies - these guys do not cut corners. Legitimate props (included!) not paper stuff on a stick, tons of customization ideas, and HIGH-QUALITY PHOTOS THAT WERE ONLINE THE NEXT MORNING! Thank you to Tony and the crew - this was so much fun! - we'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Booth is a must have at a wedding :) The Puget Sound Photo Booth Company was awesome and so much fun the day of the wedding !!! They brought props and even helped instruct our crazy party guests to sign the guest book using their photo from the booth :) They are AWESOME!!!! The provided so much value to our wedding with exceptional service - never had to wait for a picture to come out :) They also included a logo as well!

Profile Picture Kasi, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the smash hit of my wedding! We hired them for three hours, and added an extra hour of overtime because it was so much fun! Tony was extremely easy to work with, and for what we paid, we got a TON of value! Especially the props - we have been to a few weddings where the props seem rather limited - for $50, he brought out enough props to fill an 8 foot table!

A few more things that made them awesome: after the strips printed, Tony directed us to the iPad app, which allowed us to text, email, or upload photos to social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) - it was sooooooooo easy! But best of all: the photos were up in our gallery the next day!!! It was so much fun to look through the gallery over breakfast!

Strongly recommend that you at least talk with them - if not go to their office and try the booth out for yourself! I gave five stars, but I'd give SIX if I could!

Profile Picture User4681553, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Not only was it extremely easy to work with them, but they were a BIG hit at my wedding! The attendants were helpful and made sure guests not only got their strips, but also could use the iPads to upload photos to social media. They worked their tails off for three hours straight - AMAZING!

A note to brides: they use an actual enclosed photo booth, which is what we wanted. It's not a camera person and a backdrop. The best part was all the different customization options - from the curtain color to the strip. Even the slideshow on the outside of the booth was fun to look at!

Definitely book them!

Profile Picture User4623988, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! Our family as friends really enjoyed how entertaining it was and loved the set up and the filter options. We are so happy with how well it turned out. Love love love.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I always knew that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with my choice! Everyone at our wedding loved taking pictures and we are very happy to have so many hilarious photos of all of our guests. There were a lot of people that used it that we never would have expected and seeing our parents’ pictures wearing ridiculous hats was priceless. The photo booth attendants were great and definitely had their work cut out for them with so many people wanting to use the booth. We’re very happy with our decision!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/3/14, 8 Reviews