The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co. Reviews

15 | Puyallup, WA

15 Reviews for The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.

Soo · Married on 07/22/2018

The open air photo booth, props, backdrop decor, everything was perfect!!
    We had full support and attentiveness throughout the entire reception and our guests had a blast with the photo booth and guest book and all!

Sent on 10/03/2018

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you Soo! We enjoyed working with you and had a great time at the reception! You have a great group of family and friends - cheers to you both!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/21/2015

AWESOME!!! Better than I could have ever asked for! Tony was also our DJ, so two birds with one stone!! Tony went above and beyond and got props to match our movie-themed wedding! His booth attendant was alert, patient, fun and just amazing! She was very persistent in tracking my husband and myself down to get a photo together. It was tough because we were constantly running around. I am so glad she got us into the Photo Booth! It is one of my favorite pictures of us from that day. You also get a bonus photobook when you book with Tony. I just looked through mine again today. It's awesome. The guests get their copy of the photo and one goes into the book for the bride and groom. It's a very nice leather book with black pages for the guests to write a message on. We chose to do an open booth and a 4x6 photo, but Tony offers so many options! You can do the traditional photo strip, choose from multiple backdrops, change the filter of the photo or even add your own logo! The photobooth was a definite hit! I can't imagine how it would have been without it. The guests had such a great time. Definitely worth every penny! Thank you Tony!

Sent on 11/23/2015

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Liz, thank you you so much for these kind words! It was a pleasure to serve you and the photos were so fun to look at! -T

Kelli · Married on 06/13/2015

Tony Schwartz was honestly a life saver when it came to our photo booth rental for our wedding. One of the first things I did when I got engaged was bought a groupon deal for a photo booth. Looking back on it I had no clue what I was doing and was just a little excited. A couple weeks before the wedding I called the company to sort out the details for the big day and they were absolutely terrible to work with. I had to ask for management multiple times but then they decided to pass me off to Tony at PSPBC and next thing I knew, he had everything worked out with my venue and didn't even have to get me involved. It was absolutely perfect! He had been to the venue before and knew exactly what needed to happen. The day of the wedding he made sure everyone had a great time in the photo booth and even made sure to grab my husband and I 20 minutes before he packed up to make sure we got a couple pictures.

Christina · Married on 05/09/2015

Tony from Puget Sound Photobooth was great to work with! On time, great set of props and even purchased more props that I specifically requested! He was pleasant to all my guests and I would highly recommend his company!

Tristin · Married on 02/20/2015

The Photo Booth was a hit at my wedding! The attendant was great and the Photo Booth was incredibly fun!

Sarah · Married on 01/30/2015

Their photo booth was a HIT at our wedding! Seriously, everyone was in the booth and we had so much fun looking at the photos in our limo ride back to the hotel.

Seriously, WORK WITH THESE GUYS! We did research on a lot of photo booth companies - these guys do not cut corners. Legitimate props (included!) not paper stuff on a stick, tons of customization ideas, and HIGH-QUALITY PHOTOS THAT WERE ONLINE THE NEXT MORNING! Thank you to Tony and the crew - this was so much fun! - we'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/04/2015

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for the review! It was fun to give high-fives with you, Brian and the rest of your guests at your celebration after each photo session!

Kasi · Married on 01/24/2015

Photo Booth is a must have at a wedding :) The Puget Sound Photo Booth Company was awesome and so much fun the day of the wedding !!! They brought props and even helped instruct our crazy party guests to sign the guest book using their photo from the booth :) They are AWESOME!!!! The provided so much value to our wedding with exceptional service - never had to wait for a picture to come out :) They also included a logo as well!

This was the smash hit of my wedding! We hired them for three hours, and added an extra hour of overtime because it was so much fun! Tony was extremely easy to work with, and for what we paid, we got a TON of value! Especially the props - we have been to a few weddings where the props seem rather limited - for $50, he brought out enough props to fill an 8 foot table!

A few more things that made them awesome: after the strips printed, Tony directed us to the iPad app, which allowed us to text, email, or upload photos to social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) - it was sooooooooo easy! But best of all: the photos were up in our gallery the next day!!! It was so much fun to look through the gallery over breakfast!

Strongly recommend that you at least talk with them - if not go to their office and try the booth out for yourself! I gave five stars, but I'd give SIX if I could!

Sent on 01/10/2015

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your AWESOME review! We had a lot of fun at your wedding! Your family and friends were so much fun!

Not only was it extremely easy to work with them, but they were a BIG hit at my wedding! The attendants were helpful and made sure guests not only got their strips, but also could use the iPads to upload photos to social media. They worked their tails off for three hours straight - AMAZING!

A note to brides: they use an actual enclosed photo booth, which is what we wanted. It's not a camera person and a backdrop. The best part was all the different customization options - from the curtain color to the strip. Even the slideshow on the outside of the booth was fun to look at!

Definitely book them!

Jasmine · Married on 08/15/2014

The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! Our family as friends really enjoyed how entertaining it was and loved the set up and the filter options. We are so happy with how well it turned out. Love love love.

Sent on 08/18/2014

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Jasmine, thank you so much for the kind words! Your guests were great, and the photos were so much fun to look at!

I always knew that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with my choice! Everyone at our wedding loved taking pictures and we are very happy to have so many hilarious photos of all of our guests. There were a lot of people that used it that we never would have expected and seeing our parents’ pictures wearing ridiculous hats was priceless. The photo booth attendants were great and definitely had their work cut out for them with so many people wanting to use the booth. We’re very happy with our decision!

Sent on 08/13/2014

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Melissa, Thank you so much for selecting us! We were happy to serve you and are very happy that you had such a great experience! Your guests are great - we got a kick out of all the photos when we uploaded them to your online gallery!

Leanna · event on: 12/06/2015

Loved this group! Super fun photo booth activity! The staff was awesome and the prints looked great!

Sent on 12/21/2015

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Can't wait for the next event! -Tony

Tammie · event on: 12/06/2015

If you want to get the party started or spice up a birthday party that you are preparing, The Puget Sound Photo Booth Company is where you want to go!!! We planned our daughter's Sweet 16th Birthday party, and they brought an array of fun party favorites, such as wigs, glasses, emoticons, today's current text messaging and jargon ("Everyday I keep winning, LOL!, Duckface, etc.), and just about anything you could think of to increase the level of excitement for a party. Her friends bragged about us having the photo booth, and basically told others that they "missed out" on a fun party. We truly believe that it was having experienced and friendly professionals to put this part of the party on was one of the best investments. Our daughter, our family, and her friends truly had a fun time in the open air photo booth. Thank you to The Puget Sound Photo Booth Company for a job extremely well done!!!

Sent on 12/24/2015

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Tammie! We had so much fun at your daughter's party! Thank you for having us!

Lauren · event on: 01/15/2016

PSPBC was incredible at our Grand Opening event! Tony was very accommodating with our last minute request for a booth and took the extra mile to add our company logo to the photo strips!! They are local, friendly, with an effortless set-up and clean-up, and very affordable! They were such a hit with our members and fellow employees, I’m sure our company will be recurring customers! The suitcase of props and endless strips and prints were amazing and definitely add-ons that you MUST get! Thank you so much Tony for your awesome booth and customer service!

Elizabeth · event on: 04/09/2016

This was my 1st time using Puget Sound Photo Booth Co. (Owner; Tony Schwartz) and their services of providing the Open Booth rental. Assistant Matt was our guide for the event of my sons' 1st Birthday party, in which dealt w/ MANY sugar-crazed 4 - 13yr olds!! The patience Matt had that evening was absolutely amazing! I was already telling my own guests of Tony and his eagerness to assist! You will NOT be disappointed with these AWESOME people!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to write this review! The birthday party was a blast, and we were honored to have been a part of it! Thank you for having us, it was our pleasure to serve you!