The Pros Weddings- Photography Reviews

1,067 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

1,067 Reviews for The Pros Weddings- Photography

• Christina

Christina Lomont · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Perfect for our small ceremony!

A different photographer canceled on us a week before the wedding, so we were so thankful to find The Pros! They have a backup photographer for any last minute emergencies, which we ended up not needing but brought us peace of mind. Our photographer, Sarah, took amazing pictures and was so professional and great to work with. She even had the images ready well before the promised date!

Sent on 08/10/2020

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Christina! So great to hear we were able to help you out. Sarah is a true pro and we're thrilled to have her. Congrats on your wedding! All of us at The Pros Weddings
  • Robbin

Robbin · Married on 06/20/2020

The photographer, Kimberly was awesome!! The DJ was thrown at me 3 days before the wedding since the one I originally chose left the business. He was kind of rude according to my matron of honor but everything turned out great!

Sent on 07/31/2011

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hey Robin- so happy to hear that Kimberly did such a wonderful job, but bummed to hear that your DJ did not give the professional attitude we expect from our staff. If there's anything we can do, please let us know. Best wishes to you!
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 05/21/2020

Great choice

I fell in love with one of their photographers at an expo I went to and dealing with them has been so great I booked them for the dj as well! Excited to be working with such great people.

Sent on 08/03/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Alexandria! Thank you for your wonderful review. We are looking forward to your wedding! All of us at The Pros
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2019

So I used the pros for my photography and my dj and Amy and Derrick wereAWESOME!,,,, Derrick played great music and was supeer nice and Amy my photographer weas the best ever! She was wit me for 8hours and she was zoo helpful and took fantastic pics. She really got everyone going and was sup ere creative wit her pictures. I can't wait to use her again for something else either...

Sent on 10/10/2011

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for your kind words. Thrilled to hear how AWESOME Derrick performed. All of us at The Pros
  • Lauren

Lauren Miller · Married on 10/26/2019

Great experience

I'm so happy that I booked with The Pros. It was so easy and the price was great! Their pricing was so worth it.
    Our DJ was Brett and he was awesome. He was open to suggestion and kept my guests dancing (even tho alot of my guests were non-dancers).
    Our photographer was Gina and oh my gosh, she was so sweet and wonderful from the beginning.
    I'm happy I booked with them.

Sent on 11/01/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Lauren. Thank you for your kind words regarding Brett and Gina. We are so proud to have them represent The Pros Weddings!

Mary Gray · Married on 10/26/2019

Photographer was amazing

We had a small simple wedding, and originally weren't going to hire a photographer, but my hubs said he knew how much I wanted nice pictures of us, and this would be one of those rare chances, so we started shopping for a photographer, and found the pros. Leighann was so nice and genuine during our phone meeting, and we decided on a small package for 4 hours, we chose Kyu to shoot the event. He showed up before we were expecting him, was nice and patient during the chaos. He took beautiful photos during the event. Was professional, genuine and sincere. We will definitely be using them later on if we have a reason for professional photos.

Sent on 11/03/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Mary! Thank you for your kind words regarding Kyu. He's a talented photographer! Congratulations! All of us at The Pros Weddings

Alisha Painter · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional and Personable

The photographer we chose through The Pros was Tracy. She was amazing! She was easy to communicate with as she responded quickly, listened, and offered her expertise always with respect to our wishes. At the venue, she was ready and willing to help with anything and everything she could even beyond the photography. She is friendly and funny and fit right in. It poured the entire day, but Tracy wasn’t deterred and still took some great outdoor pictures. She took fantastic pictures, some sweet, and some fun. She was professional and personable, and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 11/09/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Alisha! Thank you for sharing your great experience with Tracy. She's so talented. We're thrilled to have her represent us. Congrats! All of us at The Pros Weddings

Raeann · Married on 10/19/2019

Great, entertaining DJ!

We recently got married on 10/19, and we used the pros for our dj. We booked Dj Tony Pop and he did NOT disappoint!! He really knew how to work the crowd and played exactly what we asked for! He genuinely has a great time DJing and was dancing behind the booth! He even did a split! He kept all our guests so entertained all night. If he’s available for your event, do not hesitate, BOOK HIM!

Sent on 11/02/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Raeann! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Tony Pop! He's a talented DJ. We are thrilled to have him represent us. All of us at The Pros Weddings
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing wedding

They were amazing. From start to finish they were professional and awesome. Michael and Lorraine were awesome

Sent on 10/02/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Alex and thank you for sharing your experience! Michael and Lorraine in Indianapolis are sooo talented. All of us at The Pros Weddings

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Renee our advisor, and Scott our photographer did amazing work. From day one they made everything very easy for us. Renee always got back to us promptly with any questions or concerns we had. Scott was so sweet and cared so much about our visions and what we wanted to see in our photos. He was amazing start to finish. I have referred them to many people already. Our day wouldn’t have been as special without The Pros!

Sent on 10/20/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for sharing. We are so proud to have Renee work with our couples to create the perfect wedding experience. Scott has always been very popular in the Lehigh Valley. Thanks again! All of us at The Pros
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Wedding!

The music was perfect!!!!! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ !! So many people have complemented me on how great the music was!! He kept the music playing that kept people dancing:)

Sent on 10/26/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Natalie! Thank you for sharing your experience with Latif! He's so talented. All of us at The Pros.

Geoff Favakeh · Married on 10/12/2019

Great overall experience

Great experience. Our photographer was always available for us and the customer service overall was great and very helpful. The pictures look awesome and the process was very flexible and catered to our needs.

Sent on 11/03/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Geoff! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. Love to hear how happy you are with the images! All of us at The Pros Weddings
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/08/2019

Great! Easy to work with!

The Pros were wonderful to work with. I had a destination wedding and The Pros eased the stress of finding a photographer and DJ in a different city. The wedding day was planned out all online which made it easy to keep the day organized. I worked mostly with Erin Marron and she was fantastic. Our photographer was EXCELLENT! He was like a ninja getting photos! And going back and looking at the final product is like reliving our wedding day all over again!

Sent on 10/16/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Katrina! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Scott our of Norfolk is so talented! All the best, The Pros Weddings
  • Samantha

Samantha Buser · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience!

We had such a great experience! My best friend recommended The Pros to me after using them for her wedding a few years prior, and I was blown away by the value. You get to choose from a few options and I was truly so happy with our DJ and photographer. They were both such great people to work with.. DJ Tommy Mac is amazing! And Stu K was a great photographer! Highly recommend both.

Sent on 10/11/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for sharing. Stu and Tommy are so talented and we're glad you agree. Congrats on your wedding! All of us at The Pros Weddings

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2019

Great company

Dj and photographer were wonderful, friendly and professional. The company was very accommodating. I liked being able to chose from a list of djs and photographers and I cannot wait to see my photos!

Sent on 10/04/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Lindsay! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Being able to choose your professionals has always been a top priority for us. Glad you feel the same way. All of us at The Pros Weddings
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 09/28/2019

Great photos

Their photos are beautiful. I had the chance to look through there album and it was great. Well put together.

Sent on 12/23/2018

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Julieana. Thank you for your wonderful comment regarding our wedding albums. We ask our customers to choose the images and then we enhance and create a one-of-a-kind layout that really brings our albums to life. With our customer's approval we create the album. Thanks again! All of us at The Pros.

Lauren Michalik · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely amazing

We hired The Pros to do our wedding on 9/28/19. We used them for Photography, Videography, and a DJ. Let me just start off by saying I had absolutely no stress whatsoever dealing with this company. Everyone at The Pros that I dealt with from start to finish was very accommodating and knew exactly how to help with all of my planning. Hugh Riley was my photographer, and oh my god my pictures are just absolutely beautiful. His work is truly amazing and he captured every little detail perfectly. Bill Mazzara was my DJ. He had all of my guests up and dancing the entire night. Played all the right music, and was so very entertaining. I had two videographers, Steve Kille who stayed for 8 hours and Dave Richardson who we had for 4 hours. Both guys were great and so very professional. They made us feel so comfortable on camera. I would highly recommend The Pros for any and all types of events. Great company with such awesome, talented, and friendly employees. Thank you for making my wedding day something I will never forget!

Sent on 10/07/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for sharing! What a great day we had! Your planning and location were spot on. It was great meeting your family. So glad to hear how happy you are with Bill, Steve, Dave and I. We truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day! Hugh at The Pros Weddings
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/14/2019

Photographer was great!

Ginny Cummings was AMAZING. we loved all of our photos. Only thing is you have to tell them how to edit the photos but that is on the Pros, not the photographer. It just adds an added level of work which I was not aware of. Otherwise Ginny had a great attitude and was very flexible with us.

Sent on 07/07/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Angela- thank you for the kind words about Ginny and about your feedback regarding the editing process. We're always looking for ways to improve and give our customers the best experience possible, and we will definitely take your comments into consideration for future customers. Thanks again and best wishes from all of us at The Pros!!
  • Evette

Evette Aponte · Married on 09/08/2019

Gotta get the pros!!

They matched me to a perfect fit photographer, Carol was awesome. Jeff our photo booth attendant. So much fun. Andrea @ the pros handled all of my stress questions text. She always calmed my nerves. Great company, great service. Thank you

Sent on 09/15/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Evette! Thank you for your kind words regarding Carol and Jeff. We are thrilled to have both represent The Pros Weddings! Thanks again. All of us at The Pros Weddings
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/08/2019

Phenomenal

Our photographer Steve was great. He knew what he was doing and we had a really good time with him. Received my photos really quick and we are really happy with the photos. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 09/16/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your wonderful words regarding Steve! We are thrilled to have him represent us. All of us at The Pros Weddings

Amanda Drury · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing seamless process

The Pros did a great job. I hired a photographer and Dj through them. Both did amazing! I even got a discount since I booked 2 services. They made the process seamless with the forms that detailed what kind of photos I wanted and music list. Both were very professional! Photographer- James W. Dj- Carlos C.

Sent on 09/29/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for sharing. We'll be sure to let James and Carlos. Thanks again! All of us at The Pros Weddings
  • Allison

Allison Harris · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing night with the pros wedding!

We just had DJ Rickey and photographer Steve B. Last weekend and I could just go on and on about how amazing they were!! Ricky was fun and outgoing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He was so fun to work with! He kept everything rolling and truly appreciate him for a great experience! Steve was hands down the best photographer I have ever worked with! People were talking about how great he was all night!! He was fantastic with the kiddos!! He paid close attention to the little things, like fixing boutineers and making sure my ring was showing in every picture! You can truly tell he takes pride in his work! We LOVED THE WEDDING PROS!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Allison! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Thrilled to hear how happy you were with Ricky and Steve...and at one of our favorite locations, Valle Vista! All of us from The Pros Weddings
  • Julie

Julie Morgan · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding perfection

The pros were fast to respond to any questions I had and I had my photos ten days after the wedding! Our photographer Doug Melvin was phenomenal! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/16/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Julie! Great to hear how happy you were with Doug's photography. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! All of us at The Pros Weddings.

MacKenzie Druecke · Married on 08/31/2019

Everything went Perfectly!

The Pros was a great company to work with. Having an overarching coordinator for both photographers and the DJ was very nice. We could contact one person instead of 3 when we had questions. The main photographer was very professional, and she helped the day go smoothly. Both photographers and the DJ worked seamlessly together. I'd definitely recommend to a friend!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy Shemms · Married on 08/30/2019

incredible.

I am overwhelmed by how well our process working with the pros went. starting with the bridal expo, they allowed us to build our package, with what we wanted for the discounted prices. they kept in contact with us, throughout the year, especially in the final weeks. our dj, chris was INCREDIBLE. he had our dance floor packed, ALL night. we even had people asking for his info! he played everything we wanted!! he was so so so good to us. i truly also believe, one of the best parts about our wedding was our photographer, ashlee. i could cry thinking about how exceptional she was. she made sure me and jason were top priority all day, making pictures run so smoothly, while also having a good time with us and keeping us laughing all night. i am overwhelmed, by how incredible our pictures came out. and how quickly we got them! thank you to the pros, and our pros for how well our wedding went!! we can't thank you enough!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

The Pros Weddings- Photography's reply:

Hi Amy! Thank you for sharing your awesome experience with us. Can't wait to tell Chris and Ashley of your kind words. All of us at The Pros Weddings